KMC Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

Symmetric Chaos
Did you get this approved by Digi?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you get this approved by Digi?
yes

llagrok
There's only one real Thor.

Good luck.

Priest
A new dawn to KMC has arrived.

llagrok
Btw Goober, weren't you supposed to be an Elite? :/

darthgoober
Originally posted by llagrok
Btw Goober, weren't you supposed to be an Elite? :/
I signed on as a reserve member, but I never even actually posted in the team thread.

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
I signed on as a reserve member, but I never even actually posted in the team thread.

*Godblast*

darthgoober
*Godblast*
*Time freeze followed by bfr via black hole*

llagrok
*Time freeze followed by bfr via black hole*

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3783/ultimatepower007014015ad5.th.jpg

darthgoober
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3783/ultimatepower007014015ad5.th.jpg
Huh?

Akuki
Good luck with the new team. Anyone in particular you guys are planning on challenging in the battlezone?

llagrok
Challenge the elites!

darthgoober
Originally posted by Akuki
Good luck with the new team. Anyone in particular you guys are planning on challenging in the battlezone?
Thanks.

And at present I don't really have any targets as far as the Battle Zone go. I want to avoid actual team rivalries if at all possible because that's already killed a couple of teams here on KMC.

pr1983
Thanks.

And at present I don't really have any targets as far as the Battle Zone go. I want to avoid actual team rivalries if at all possible because that's already killed a couple of teams here on KMC.

but its fun while it lasts... stick out tongue

King Kandy
Um I actualy need to know who's in the battlezone... I never got that info from you.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um I actualy need to know who's in the battlezone... I never got that info from you.
What do you mean? I thought that pretty much everyone in was in the Battle Zone as long as they're on a team confused .

Ethereal
KMC Herald - Stardust:

Here and ready to serve!

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7159/annihilationheraldsofgahz1.th.jpg

smile

jinzin
KMC Herald - Sabretooth

Here and ready to maul.....

I mean,
uhhh f-for Galactus of course!

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8343/silversurfet4.jpg

Battlehammer
lol so I see jinzin agreed with the idea

Rufus T Firefly
mongoose wannabees haermm

pr1983
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly

lookaround

Evil_Ash

duryes

jinzin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol so I see jinzin agreed with the idea

The Illuminati didn't exactly provide a very teamlike atmosphere... And I argued against it's members more often than with them.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
The Illuminati didn't exactly provide a very teamlike atmosphere... And I argued against it's members more often than with them.
oh I completely agree.

Im the one who suggested he ask you to jion.

since your easily the most knowledgable on sabertooth.

Ill be jioning this team once a character Im formiliar with is made a herald.

TricksterPriest
I want my team reinstated. I challenge you and your entire team on behalf of JLAKMC.

jinzin
oh I completely agree.

Im the one who suggested he ask you to jion.

since your easily the most knowledgable on sabertooth.

Ill be jioning this team once a character Im formiliar with is made a herald.

oh.. well.. cool beans.

Battlehammer
oh.. well.. cool beans.
yup.

has wolverine ever been a herald in a what if.

Rufus T Firefly
just curious, to all you illuminati fellas, is Entity or marvelprince still around?

jinzin
yup.

has wolverine ever been a herald in a what if.

No.

just curious, to all you illuminati fellas, is Entity or marvelprince still around?

if they are I wouldn't know about it.

Ethereal
Anyone good at making sigs? Or know someone? Cuz I have some good pics...but little know-how in editing them sad

pr1983

i see entity on yahoo sometimes, havent spoken to him recently tho...

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I want my team reinstated. I challenge you and your entire team on behalf of JLAKMC.
Tell you what, I'll think about it...

Battlehammer
darth what are the characters that have been made heralds before?

Symmetric Chaos

The FF's postman.

darthgoober
The ones that are left are...

Gabriel the Air-Walker
Firelord
The Destroyer Armor
Terrax the Tamer
Rom the Spaceknight
Nova (Frankie Raye)
Morg the Executioner
Red Shift
Johnny Storm
Stardust
Punisher Cyborg
Dazzler
Alpha Ray (Beta Ray Bill)
Ardina
Aunt May
Uncle Ben
Plasma
Dark Angel
Shalla-Bal
Master of Guile
Dominas

Battlehammer
wait punsher cyborg? is that punisher or a completely different character

darthgoober
wait punsher cyborg? is that punisher or a completely different character
Different character. The Punisher Cyborg is a robot that Galactus uses when he doesn't have a Herald on hand to do something.

Battlehammer
I see.

You know I have an issue of punisher when he ahs the power of angles it crazy

darthgoober
I see.

You know I have an issue of punisher when he ahs the power of angles it crazy
Don't worry I may end up allowing people to pick non heralds since most of the characters on the list don't have much in the way of showings, so if I do you'll be able to join as Wolverine.

Battlehammer
aight sweet.

darthgoober
aight sweet.
I'll probably run it by ill since he was the first team member besides myself(and has been instrumental in the teams concept) and see what he thinks about it and get back to you...

Battlehammer
I'll probably run it by ill since he was the first team member besides myself(and has been instrumental in the teams concept) and see what he thinks about it and get back to you...
k sounds good thanks

Creshosk
What If Volume 2 Number 70- Earth 952
"What if the silver Surfer had not betrayed Galactus?"
In the end Silver surfer and Doom wipe each other out after the Earth is destroyed. The fantastic four along with Alica and The Wasp become his heralds.

Marvel Universe 2001 Millennial Visions - Earth 22666
The Unnameable becomes a galactic threat, silver surfer rebuilds galactus using ultron parts. surfer becomes red and calls himself red surfer and the y seek out and make thanos and Annihilus Heralds to help them fight the Unnamable.

What if Volume 1 number 37- Earth 8327
"What if Silver Surfer lost the Power Cosmic?"
Surfer is stripped of his power and Galactus makes Shalla Bal a herald calling herself Starglow.

What If Volume 1 Number 34- Earth 82827
Willie Lumpkin becomes a herald of galactus

Superman/Fantastic Four
Superman becomes Kryptonian Herald of galactus

King Kandy
What do you mean? I thought that pretty much everyone in was in the Battle Zone as long as they're on a team confused .
I meant who had what character on the other teams.

darthgoober
I meant who had what character on the other teams.
Ah... well I'm still waiting for a participants list from most of the teams, but it'll be posted as soon as I get it.

Dreamcatcher
So who can I blast first?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
So who can I blast first?
I'd probably take you up on it but let's face face it, Thor doesn't have a chance in Hell against the Keeper.

Dreamcatcher
I'd probably take you up on it but let's face face it, Thor doesn't have a chance in Hell against the Keeper.

Change Keeper to standard surfer for a battle and I'd hit you up.

darthgoober
Change Keeper to standard surfer for a battle and I'd hit you up.
Hmmm....

*Uses transmutation to create a medieval style gauntlet made of adamantium, slaps Dreamcatcher across the face with it, and throws the gauntlet at his feat*

Dreamcatcher
Hmmm....

*Uses transmutation to create a medieval style gauntlet made of adamantium, slaps Dreamcatcher across the face with it, and throws the gauntlet at his feat*

Even better....

*Drops Asgard on dome*

darthgoober
Even better....

*Drops Asgard on dome*
laughing

You know now that I think about it, you should probably challenge someone else first because I'll probably be too busy getting things established in the Battle Zone to personally have any matches the first couple of days. But I'd be more than willing to have a match a little later if you're still up for it.

Dreamcatcher
laughing

You know now that I think about it, you should probably challenge someone else first because I'll probably be too busy getting things established in the Battle Zone to personally have any matches the first couple of days. But I'd be more than willing to have a match a little later if you're still up for it.

thumb up

Dreamcatcher
I wanna challenge Trickster for real though. What team is he on, and what needs to be done in order to challenge a poster?

darthgoober
I wanna challenge Trickster for real though. What team is he on, and what needs to be done in order to challenge a poster?
I'll be announcing the whole set up tomorrow, I still have a few last minute touches to add to the format before it's officially announced.

Dreamcatcher
I'll be announcing the whole set up tomorrow, I still have a few last minute touches to add to the format before it's officially announced.

ok.

SnazzySmurph
leftright

Ethereal
smile

Blair Wind
hmm

Jinzin is still a "part" of the Royal Family. He was one of the original members, even though he has gone on to other teams he never really left ours.

And I added Delph a while back, but he is a merc so thats ok. Just saying.

jinzin
Originally posted by Blair Wind
hmm

Jinzin is still a "part" of the Royal Family. He was one of the original members, even though he has gone on to other teams he never really left ours.

And I added Delph a while back, but he is a merc so thats ok. Just saying.

Well I thought that was just common knowledge.... It's like trying to "will" yourself not to be black if you're born black.. just isn't gonna happen.. Royal Family and my head of lettuce FOR LIFE YO!

DigiMark007
There's only one real Thor.

Indeed.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1631/23mw3.th.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2642/24fz1.th.jpg

Blair Wind
Well I thought that was just common knowledge.... It's like trying to "will" yourself not to be black if you're born black.. just isn't gonna happen.. Royal Family and my head of lettuce FOR LIFE YO!

rock

Anyways, guess I should start building up my army then. evil face

Creshosk
I even got booted from Team Authority because I wasn't going to leave the Royal Family and they didn't tolerate dual memberships at the time...

jinzin
rock

Anyways, guess I should start building up my army then. evil face

For what?
confused

Originally posted by Creshosk
I even got booted from Team Authority because I wasn't going to leave the Royal Family and they didn't tolerate dual memberships at the time...

Well I don't think Blair Wind would allow me to escape anyways.. even if I said I wasn't a member his illogic would ignore, adapt and overcome. It's what we do best in the Royal Family...

But I'm hoping that won't happen here since, well I'm kinda happy to be here. erm

jinzin

Character minis! no expression

darthgoober
For what?
confused

Well I don't think Blair Wind would allow me to escape anyways.. even if I said I wasn't a member his illogic would ignore, adapt and overcome. It's what we do best in the Royal Family...

But I'm hoping that won't happen here since, well I'm kinda happy to be here. erm
Don't worry, I know how the Royal Family works(once you're a member you're one for life). wink

Anyway, I've decided to allow a little leeway on the no duel memberships. So now you're allowed to have the equivalent of a reserve membership on another team, as long as you do your fighting for the Heralds. After all, Surfer was an on/off Defender and Firelord is still technically part of the Nova Corps if I'm not mistaken.

Martian_mind
Jinzin WAS an elite manhunter.

treacherous dog stick out tongue

darthgoober
In other news, I've decided to use a loophole capt pointed out to me to expand the available characters for members. The way I see it, it'll allow us to dominate more tier's than just the Herald Level, which just means more food for Galactus big grin .

So now, you're also allowed to choose from characters who received cosmic powers from eating Surfer and Galactus in the Marvel Zombies series.

As a side effect of that rule change, I hereby welcome capt(Battle Hammer) as Wolverine. Happy Dance

darthgoober

jinzin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jinzin WAS an elite manhunter.

treacherous dog stick out tongue

Can I still be one of your four?

Ethereal

As a side effect of that rule change, I hereby welcome capt(Battle Hammer) as Wolverine. Happy Dance

PC Zombie Wolverine ftw! rock

Martian_mind
Can I still be one of your four?

Doesn't Goober have a strict no dual membership policy?

Being a big 4 member would be more then being a reserve.

Priest
I know this is off topic, but u guys got to check this shit out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgDY0pZ68

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Priest
I know this is off topic, but u guys got to check this shit out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQgDY0pZ68

God I love when Rock and Rap Merge, that's one of the baddest remixes I've heard in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Blair Wind

Well they suck dont they? wink

and its ok Jinzin, you can fight for them.

Newjak
People wouold be surprised to realize just how far and deep the Royal Family goes into infiltrating other teams shifty

we are many, we are one, we are legion no expression

TricksterPriest
Mongooses were bigger. cool

Citizen V
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mongooses were bigger. cool

They had you.

Therefore they lose via default.

Battlehammer
In other news, I've decided to use a loophole capt pointed out to me to expand the available characters for members. The way I see it, it'll allow us to dominate more tier's than just the Herald Level, which just means more food for Galactus big grin .

So now, you're also allowed to choose from characters who received cosmic powers from eating Surfer and Galactus in the Marvel Zombies series.

thank you

you gotta love loop holes lol

darthgoober
Ok people the Battle Zone rules thread is up...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t464490.html

And please take the time to actually read it.

Battlehammer
nice

darthgoober
Damn bottem of the page...

Ok people the Battle Zone rules thread is up...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t464490.html

And please take the time to actually read it.

darthgoober

Just for clarification, the new rule is that you can be anyone who's possessed the Power Cosmic(but it DOES have to be the actual Power Cosmic ala. Galactus) is eligible for character selection. That means that guys like Dr. Doom who've stolen it(and of course the Marvel Zombies) are eligible. So anyone who wants to change to someone they're more comfortable with(and now eligible), feel free to do so.

Blair Wind
Just for clarification, the new rule is that you can be anyone who's possessed the Power Cosmic(but it DOES have to be the actual Power Cosmic ala. Galactus) is eligible for character selection. That means that guys like Dr. Doom who've stolen it(and of course the Marvel Zombies) are eligible. So anyone who wants to change to someone they're more comfortable with(and now eligible), feel free to do so.

Doom with power cosmic? So thats science, magic, AND power cosmic to whoever gets him. Seems like he would be more powerful than Keeper shifty

stick out tongue

darthgoober
Doom with power cosmic? So thats science, magic, AND power cosmic to whoever gets him. Seems like he would be more powerful than Keeper shifty

stick out tongue
Hey I'm a Doom fan, but he didn't get amped up THAT damn much laughing .

Blair Wind
shifty

Dr. Strange level magic? Tech that "trumps" Ironman? Silver Surfers power cosmic.....I dunno man laughing out loud

darthgoober
shifty

Dr. Strange level magic? Tech that "trumps" Ironman? Silver Surfers power cosmic.....I dunno man laughing out loud
I WISH they made Doom Strange's equal in magic. Dudr that's just about the scariest character I can think of in fact. Hell, he was badass enough in the Unthinkable arc.

King Kandy
I fight for GLORY!!!!11!!!

But I don't have anyone I want to challenge... What a contradiction.

Blair Wind
I fight for GLORY!!!!11!!!

But I don't have anyone I want to challenge... What a contradiction.

Fight trickster. ermmgay

darthgoober
Fight trickster. ermmgay
Man I tell you, EVERYBODY wants to fight Trick laughing out loud .

Blair Wind
Man I tell you, EVERYBODY wants to fight Trick laughing out loud .

Yea well he is the most hated "regular" poster around (damn him and his failed tournament shenanigan)

Id normally put a tongue sticking out smilie face, but I was telling the truth no expression

edit: stick out tongue

darthgoober
Yea well he is the most hated "regular" poster around (damn him and his failed tournament shenanigan)

Id normally put a tongue sticking out smilie face, but I was telling the truth no expression

edit: stick out tongue
laughing out loud

King Kandy
I keep hearing about this, will anyone tell me what actualy happened?

darthgoober
I keep hearing about this, will anyone tell me what actualy happened?
Trick came up with the idea for a tourney but wanted to participate in it as well. So he handed the reigns of leadership over to Devil Lance, who proceeded to allow several characters to be drafted who were questionable at the very least. Then Trick finally got pissed and try to re-seize control of the tourney, but everyone was so thrown off by the ordeal the tourney just kinda collapsed.

King Kandy
What characters were those?

darthgoober
What characters were those?
Super Skrull, Mar-Vell, Madison Jefferies, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris....and that's all I can remember of the top of my head.

strengthkills
So do you need a Hulk member,not that I am advertising myself but janus77 would be great for this team.

King Kandy
Um this is only for Cosmic Power users...

darthgoober
Originally posted by strengthkills
So do you need a Hulk member,not that I am advertising myself but janus77 would be great for this team.
Um this is only for Cosmic Power users...

...Also, this is an invite only team, and we're not even thinking about other members at this point(trying to avoid the problems that go along with big teams). 9 members is enough for now, and it's actually more than I'd originally intended on.

illadelph12
ninja

Home sweet home... evil face

Battlehammer
will cept any official match with in reason

darthgoober
Originally posted by illadelph12
ninja

Home sweet home... evil face
Hey ill how's it going?

Dreamcatcher
I challenge Trickster to an official Battle Zone match.

I represent KMC Magik, and the character I rep is Thor.

If he accepts, I will allow him to choose the stipulations of the match.

darthgoober
I challenge Trickster to an official Battle Zone match.

I represent KMC Magik, and the character I rep is Thor.

If he accepts, I will allow him to choose the stipulations of the match.
You may have to wait in line. I know that Trick has already accepted one Battle Zone match, and for some reason EVERYONE seems to want a piece of him. If you're really interested in a match with him, you should post your challenge on the JLA thread(since that's the team he's on) or PM your challenge to him.

Dreamcatcher
You may have to wait in line. I know that Trick has already accepted one Battle Zone match, and for some reason EVERYONE seems to want a piece of him. If you're really interested in a match with him, you should post your challenge on the JLA thread(since that's the team he's on) or PM your challenge to him.

thumb up

illadelph12
Pretty good. I get off work in about 15 minutes.

What's the latest with the Battlezone?

darthgoober
Pretty good. I get off work in about 15 minutes.

What's the latest with the Battlezone?
It's up and going, and the official matches can start Friday.

illadelph12
Great.

I'll hit up PR so we can have the standings thread set up in the Vs. Forum.

What's the first match?

darthgoober
Great.

I'll hit up PR so we can have the standings thread set up in the Vs. Forum.

What's the first match?
pr and I was talking about it already, and we're just going to add the standings to the Battle Zone thread that's already pinned and locked(to keep people from spamming it up). We're just holding off on adding it until the first weeks results are in.

And there's no real first match set up yet, just a couple of people toying with the idea. Of course, Thursday there'll probably be challenges getting tossed around left and right laughing .

darthgoober
Ok so is anyone other that capt actually TRYING to get a match going? This whole thing is going down WAY differently than I expected.

darthgoober
Are any other Heralds planning on joining the cross forum tourney? I just signed up myself....

Battlehammer
depends whats the level and is it partners?

darthgoober
depends whats the level and is it partners?
I can pretty much guarantee that you're not going to be interested capt, it's a herald level amalgam event.

Battlehammer
I can pretty much guarantee that you're not going to be interested capt, it's a herald level amalgam event.
dam. is it partner match or naw?

Battlehammer
darth goober I have a character I like to tell you that coudl work nicly will the right mix of characters

darthgoober
dam. is it partner match or naw?
I think it'll be singles, but it might end up being partners.

darth goober I have a character I like to tell you that coudl work nicly will the right mix of characters
Cool PM it to me.

darthgoober
Here's a link to me and Trickster's match if you guys want to check it out...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/poll.php?s=&action=showresults&pollid=14709

Priest
Are any other Heralds planning on joining the cross forum tourney? I just signed up myself....
u got a link for it?

darthgoober
u got a link for it?
Here you go...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9535052#post9535052

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stardustgown.jpg

*Not by me.

Battlehammer
from what I have seen darth one an trick should be DQ

King Kandy
I just now realized that I have a big "TEAM AUTHORITY" sig even though I'm not part of that team anymore...

Mr Master
Finally got my connection up & running again. smile

Genis-vell is in the house yall.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mr Master
Finally got my connection up & running again. smile

Genis-vell is in the house yall.
When did Genis get the PC?

darthgoober
I just now realized that I have a big "TEAM AUTHORITY" sig even though I'm not part of that team anymore...
Do you need help getting another?

Creshosk
I just now realized that I have a big "TEAM AUTHORITY" sig even though I'm not part of that team anymore... Until you get a thor sig or whatever...

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/27.jpg

NiņoAraņa
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/27.jpg what movie is that?

and hello Heralds.

illadelph12
ninja

The Last Dragon.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/sho_nuff.jpg

TricksterPriest
"Who is the Masta? Sho' Nuff. Who is the shogun of Harlem? Sho' Nuff."

I love that character, even if the movie is shit. Vanity was pretty hot though. thumb up

illadelph12
Vanity was always lookin' fly back in the days. Like in Action Jackson (another cult classic).

Priest
Wats up Heralds.
i need a New Sig, my old Sig Man Rew is not around any more sad

darthgoober
Wats up Heralds.
i need a New Sig, my old Sig Man Rew is not around any more sad
You know, now that I think about it maybe we should be on the lookout for a decent sig maker to recruit...

Priest
You know, now that I think about it maybe we should be on the lookout for a decent sig maker to recruit...
yes we do, cause deep down we're all sig whores ermmha

darthgoober
Eth, would you like a "standby" sig until you can get a good one? I'm just asking because I was reviewing the thread and I noticed that you're not currently sporting one...

Priest
but i am confused

jinzin
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/27.jpg

jawdrop

OMG that's PURE AWESOMENESS....

I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE that horrible, horrible, terrible movie.. laughing out loud

"SHO NUFF!"

ALEMASTER
what more heralds hve galactus had tht i nver heard of

darthgoober
but i am confused
Sorry about the confusion, I was talking to Ethereal.

Ethereal
Eth, would you like a "standby" sig until you can get a good one? I'm just asking because I was reviewing the thread and I noticed that you're not currently sporting one...

Sure. I've been asking; but to no avail in the sig forums...

I'm also currently working on a Rogue Respect Thread, so i'll be on for a bit..

Big Sexy
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/27.jpg laughing Who can forget the bullet in the teeth.

Battlehammer
I am sick of people being so ignorant around here. If you need me pm me. I will not be posting much in any thread besides this one and of course enter any battle zone matches thrown my way. so if you need me pm me

King Kandy
Hey guys, check out these things I made:

REMOVED! - Rex

Captain REX
You went through a lot of effort for nothing, Kandy; we don't tolerate bashing, and that was an awful lot of it.

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/shonuff.gif

King Kandy
Boy, do you even read the forums? That amount of bashing is NOTHING compared to others... I guess that just because it was in comic form you decided it would be easy to target.

DigiMark007
Boy, do you even read the forums? That amount of bashing is NOTHING compared to others... I guess that just because it was in comic form you decided it would be easy to target.

Siting others' transgressions doesn't justify your own, nor does anything but show your willingness to shift the blame.

Take them out of your profile as well.

Bashing doesn't suddenly become acceptable when you put it in speech bubbles, and you've shown nothing but an obvious lack of respect for fellow posters, regardless of your opinions of them and their posting habits.

Captain REX
It had nothing to do with the fact that they were in comic form (and I feel that that is a crack at me not reading comics), it had to do with the content of the comic.

As Digi said, take them out of your profile as well.

SpookySmurph
So... these comics are OK so long as they don't highlight real posters, correct?

Kandy... make your next comic about Captain SEX, a moderator on a popular porn forum, who is ironically a virgin. sly

Who happens to have a very cool October sig...

Ouallada
Lemme sign up. What characters are left?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>