Jenova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Article
Fan Site

Mother is waiting...

Sol Valentine
What are her powers?

Remindme
She gave Sephiroth all his, put it that way

shin_gear
Damn nice picture, and are those nipples showing? 313

Anyway, somewhere during the middle shows Jenova sailing the cosmos on a planet she destroyed years ago.B058nDO6pvo
Originally posted by Remindme
She gave Sephiroth all his, put it that way
Yup, basically.

ThoraxeRMG
Jenova Nipples, big grin

Sol Valentine
Eww.

It looks like a bad wardrobe malfunction.

Shin_Nikkolas
They made Reno into such a *** in the movie.

Sol Valentine
But he looks awesome.

shin_gear
Jenova's Theme in Advent Children

From the FFVII: AC Soundtrack. Definitely one of my favorite tracks ever.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
But he looks awesome.
That he does.

ThoraxeRMG
BUMP, okaaasan!

Remindme
We don't actually know enough about Jenova. All the fights with er in FF are just weak mutations

One assumes she was a being like Sephiroth and elite soilder of some sort, but we know jack about what kinda of soilder she was.

Though since mere particles turn a normal Human into a Sephiroth I'd say it's safe to assume, Jenova > Sephiroth easily

shin_gear
Originally posted by shin_gear

Jenova's Theme in Advent Children

From the FFVII: AC Soundtrack. Definitely one of my favorite tracks ever.313

Superboy Prime
Yeah that theme is awesome.

shin_gear
WOO7 Superboy Prime!

ThoraxeRMG
XD

ESB -1138
I have to disagree on that website that Jenova is the true evil of VII. Sephiroth became the newest stage of evolution for Jenova, and anything "Jenova" does in the game's present day is simply Sephiroth invoking his new powers(UOG - "the will of Jenova as a human is the result of it consuming Sephiroth's spirit"wink. When Sephiroth came into the picture, the minds of the two joined, and Sephiroth made himself the core of the viral entity that Jenova was, with his ambitions being fueled by his desire to destroy all the humans he despised. Thus, his will manifested through Jenova's extensive psionic powers.

shin_gear
I think Jenova's is the evil in VII. She's called the Dark Harbinger. XD

ESB -1138
And the creators of FF7 have said that Sephiroth controls Jenova.

shin_gear
Foofie!

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by shin_gear
I think Jenova's is the evil in VII. She's called the Dark Harbinger. XD

Heaven's Dark Harbinger... =D

"The power to change ones looks, voice, memories and abilities: that is the power of Jenova" Sephiroth

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And the creators of FF7 have said that Sephiroth controls Jenova.

That is true.

However, Jenova is the cause for Sephiroth, thus Jenova is the true enemy. Sephiroth is the main villain and the strongest in the game, but that doesn't automatically make him the true enemy.

Jenova cells gave him the power he has, and made him the way he is. So in my opinion i think Jenova is the dark one behind the scenes pulling the strings

ESB -1138
That is true.

However, Jenova is the cause for Sephiroth, thus Jenova is the true enemy. Sephiroth is the main villain and the strongest in the game, but that doesn't automatically make him the true enemy.

Jenova cells gave him the power he has, and made him the way he is. So in my opinion i think Jenova is the dark one behind the scenes pulling the strings

Expect everything that Jenova did was through Sephiroth's will. Sephiroth is the true villain of FF7 who is pulling Jenova's strings. Oh and by your logic Hojo would be the true villain because he is the father of Sephiroth and was the one who enfused him with Jenova cells.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.