You vs Galactus and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Ok, you get Current Superman's powers, 5 Green Lantern rings, 5 Sinestro rings, Current Thor's Hammer(Yes, you can lift/use it) and 2 years prep, can you do it?
Galactus is at 89%

If so how/what would you do?

darthgoober
Originally posted by superkronick92
Ok, you get Current Superman's powers, 5 Green Lantern rings, 5 Sinestro rings, Current Thor's Hammer(Yes, you can lift/use it) and 2 years prep, can you do it?
Galactus is at 89%

Probably not unless I was fully functional with everything I had access to. Otherwise you'd spend the 2 years just trying to learn how to use everything and end up screwed come game time.

Bouboumaster
I go on my knees in front of Thanos 'cause he's so cool.

In fact, Galactus eats me.

superkronick92
Personally, I would train with the rings and the hammer for the first year, then spend the rest of the time napping in the sun

Bouboumaster
Maybe I would go **** around the world, at multiple place in different moment, maybe in same times, with all this power. Before being crush after the two years.

Endless Mike
"Hey Big G, Thanos told me that he thinks you look like a ***"

Galactus: WHAT!?

Then they fight and I escape

Hannibal-Lector
Personally, I would train with the rings and the hammer for the first year, then spend the rest of the time napping in the sun

Sounds the most reasonable plan although still probably lose

lol i like ur plan too mike but that probably wouldnt work with some1 as smart as galactus..

Bouboumaster
I would try to go punk the Ale of Darkseid, to get some chances...

Symmetric Chaos
Hide in the sun.
Go insane enough to use the Sinestro rings.
Give the Oan rings to people with strong will power and who I can trust. Learn how to use Mjolnir's powers.
Die horribly.

superkronick92
I'd try to go crazy, Hal Jordan style and use the rings and become Parralax. That way I might stand a bigger chance

batdude123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I go on my knees in front of Thanos.

barker

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
barker

You didn't go for the "Galactus eats me" part?

Amateur no expression

superkronick92
I could try to get the Sinestro corps. to help me out, The Anti-Moniter, Superboy-Prime and Cyborg Superman could take Galactus while i watch

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You didn't go for the "Galactus eats me" part?

Amateur no expression

You didn't even point it out in the first place when you had the chance.

Hypocrite. no expression

Swanky-Tuna
What is 89% Galactus?

There is no answer because nobody knows what 100% Galactus is either.

guy222
Galactus is at 89%

I'm the Living Tribunal. I destroy Galactus and Thanos laughing out loud Happy Dance

King Kandy
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What is 89% Galactus?

There is no answer because nobody knows what 100% Galactus is either.
Yeah... The whole thing of "Percentages" is a bit ridiculous.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
I'm the Living Tribunal. I destroy Galactus and Thanos laughing out loud Happy Dance

Damn. Thats a good argument.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Damn. Thats a good argument.

big grin

gogogadgetgo
the first 1 month i'd get 2 years supply of food, water and a bunch all the hot babes i can get then using thor's hamer and the rings i'd start making a force shield. making it stronger and larger every day. then when the time comes, i'd hide under my bed, close my eyes and wait for the end...

King Kandy
I'd use my powers for pleasure and then die.

It's not like I stood any chance of winning.

Laminator_X
Step 1) Rush into Galactus's home space station, beat up his giant cat.

Step 2) Use Rings and Super-intellect to power-up to Korvak level by interfacing with Big G's computer.

Step 3) Steal Ultimate Nullifier

Step 4) Return to Earth. Pawn Thanos with my Korvak-powers while Galactus is building his thingamajig.

Step 5) Threaten Galan with UN just like Reed did. Mutually assured destruction is a valid tactic when the other guy's trying to eat your planet.

HumanMovieGuide
All I really need is a telephone and a special number. Afterwards I'll call Mr. T and all will be fine.

By the way nice plan Laminator X.

Bouboumaster
Don't forget Chuck Norris... Oh... I see. You don't want to cuberstomp the team.

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Don't forget Chuck Norris... Oh... I see. You don't want to cuberstomp the team.

Chuck Norris might be a bit hard to find. Mr. T's the one with the special number you can call, and have him come to the rescue no matter what universe you're in. Chuck Norris will kill them, but will probably kill me afterwards. Though it would be cool if Norris kills Big G and Thanos, has a big crowd gather round, bring Big G and Thanos back to life, just to kill them again. He's does this to show people he can give life as easily as he can take it.

Swanky-Tuna
Chuck Norris is not funny.

HumanMovieGuide
Swanky-Tuna is not cool.

grey fox
I'll just feed Galactus with the rings.

After that I'll simply show Thanos a comic featuring him and then say "Within my world , we control your destiny , your fate, everything. Instructions are set in place that , IF i die you will be reduced to a complete dullard, endless torture of the emotional , mental then psychical kind, leave now and I may consider it beneficial"

He then flees before Marvel turns him into a flower sniffing, pink dress wearing jobbtastic hero.

KMC_Drifter
I might lose to Big G...but, I don't care....I'm still gonna whip Thanos' ass

Estacado
Yup whooping Thanos won't that hard you could easily sundip for 2 years and give your self access to the speed force and many more.
Superman with 2 years of Sundipping would pwn Thanos so badly it's not even funny.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
All I really need is a telephone and a special number. Afterwards I'll call Mr. T and all will be fine.

By the way nice plan Laminator X.

Thanks.

Tag line from Mr. T's business card when he was a bodygaurd:
"Short of God, there is no better protection"

boriquaking55
I would use the gl rings and hammer to punk the Illuminati (hey, Hulk punked them, why not?) and grab those infinity gems. Then we'll see if Galactus gets wise on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.