Doctor Doom vs Mikhail (AoA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord S
In the Age of Apocalypse, Mikhail - the forgotten horseman - went face-to-face with an armourless, human Victor Von Doom, and mocked him...referring to him as a 'tin soldier'.

This pissed me the **** off to such a degree that I was gritting my teeth...hoping and praying to see that fool get knocked out of the box with a well-placed gauntlet blast...but of course, Doom had no armour, and no weaponry aside from the aircraft he was piloting.

So...what would have happened if Mikhail was face-to-face with the fully armoured, mainstream version of Doom?

Any thoughts?

Lord S
Ahem...sorry, I don't usually like to bump my threads, (cause I make so very few of them), but surely someone must have some sort of opinion. How many have actually read AoA?

llagrok
We hardly got to see any power displays at all and his death wasn't worth mentioning.

I'd give 616 Doom a very solid win.

guy222
Originally posted by Lord S
In the Age of Apocalypse, Mikhail - the forgotten horseman - went face-to-face with an armourless, human Victor Von Doom, and mocked him...referring to him as a 'tin soldier'.

This pissed me the **** off to such a degree that I was gritting my teeth...hoping and praying to see that fool get knocked out of the box with a well-placed gauntlet blast...but of course, Doom had no armour, and no weaponry aside from the aircraft he was piloting.

So...what would have happened if Mikhail was face-to-face with the fully armoured, mainstream version of Doom?

Any thoughts?

doom wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.