Does anybody else notice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
That the end credits in a lot of anime's show some of the main characters standing around, looking depressed or in weird clothes, am I the only one who notices this?

Endless Mike
It's easier to animate people standing than it is to animate them actually doing things

superkronick92
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's easier to animate people standing than it is to animate them actually doing things

But why do they always have to look so freakin sad, it gets annoying, they usually just show the characters moping around

Blax_Hydralisk
Because in Japan it's cool to be sad and boring. Look at Cloud Strife.

chickenlover98
lol. have any of you noticed that they use the same highschool in bleach yu yu hakusho and in the first episode of the tenchi ova? check it, i swear to god same school and same roof

Blax_Hydralisk
Again, Anime lieks to follow trends. Everyone seems to wear the same gay School Uniform and everything. At least in Naruto everyone wears different stuff.

chickenlover98
no i mean like its the exact same school. you can tel from the roof. same roof in all of those animes

Sol Valentine
becuz they go to the same school, duh!

chickenlover98
lol. sol please check it. you'll see what i mean.

chickenlover98
and if they do go the same school the creaters should have a crossover between them all.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by superkronick92
That the end credits in a lot of anime's show some of the main characters standing around, looking depressed or in weird clothes, am I the only one who notices this?

You're talking about Inuyasha aren't you...

superkronick92
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You're talking about Inuyasha aren't you...

And Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, even Dragonball had Bulma standing around

chickenlover98
would someone please check me on what i said about the highschools? i mean someone else has to have noticed this before?

superkronick92
The high schools all look different

chickenlover98
check the part where they go to the roof. same roof. to the square inch......

superkronick92
Have you measured? the designs look completely different

superkronick92
Besides, that isn't the topic

chickenlover98
i know kronick but just check it. i garuntee im right. ill give ya 2 bucks at school if im wrong.

Endless Mike
I guess lots of schools in Japan have roofs like that

ninjawarrior
well, it is the end of the episode so the characters are sad it ended. i really don't know why the characters look so depressed??? about the roof thing, a lot of places have similar characteristics it doesn't mean it's the same place but i could be wrong.

Sol Valentine
And the clothes they wear in the ending seuence look cool, but they get screwed up at the sad thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.