Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Since Prime has beaten me to Kazuya, I decided to do the thread on Old Man Mishima himself.

Let's face it, if it wasn't for Hehachi's dysfunctional parenting skills, we wouldn't have Kazuya or Jin for that matter.

Quoting Fighters Generation:

He's come a long way, but Heihachi turned into one of the baddest fighting game bosses around. He's got a good sense of humor, and some brutal moves to go along with it.

I like Heihachi because of his style. You don't see guys fighting in a suit everyday, and he looks badass doing it. The downside of Heihachi's costumes was the sumo thong.

But Heihachi is up there in the pantheon of videogame villains.

Shin_Nikkolas

Superboy Prime
Heihachi's non-canon Tekken 5 ending. Good ole Heihachi captures every Mishima with a devil gene and sends them into outer space. Yes...we gotta love Heihachi
35NB3c8eUMo

Superboy Prime
Heihachi's non-canon Tekken 3 ending
GE5lTiVuFkY
Heihachi has defeated True Ogre. He looks back at Jin's unconscious body and takes it with him. He studies Jin while in a helicopter, wary of Jin's heritage, his suspicions were right and once Jin's Devil trasnformation begins Heihachi throws him off the chopper and into the abyss. 131

Snafu the Great
Okay, I decided to rework Heihachi's profile and I'm going to start with his bio.

Heihachi's Bio

Full Name: Heihachi Mishima (his names translates as 'Flat Eight' in English)
Nationality: Japanese (the Japanese government denies that later on)
Age: 52 (Tekken); 54 (Tekken 2); 73 (Tekken 3); 75 (as of Tekken 5)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 181 lbs
Hair: Was black, now white
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: B
Family: Jinpachi Mishima, father; mother unknown; Kazume Mishima, wife (deceased); Kazuya Mishima, eldest son, Lee Chaolan, adopted son (later disowned following Tekken 2); Jin Kazama, grandson
Pets: Kuma Sr. (Tekken 1 and 2); Kuma Jr. (Tekken 3 onward)
Hobby: Meditation, collecting wooden sandals (geta), bathing, playing with Kuma.
Likes: His Geta collection (in Tekken 2), dreams of world conquest (in Tekken 3)
Dislikes: Explosions, JACK robots, his family
Fighting Style: Mishima-style fighting karate
Occupation: Former head of the Mishima Financial Empire (or Zaibatsu if you prefer) as of Tekken 6
Voiced by: Banjou Ginga (Tekken 1 and 2); Daisuke Gouri (Tekken 3 through 6)

Mr Dude
Heihachi is awesome. You can have hours of fun punching someone in the face with the same move for hours. He just hurts people in such an awesome way.

Sado22
heihachi deserves respect. he's the only guy in the world who can pull off the whole 75-year-old-in-thongs thing.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sado22
heihachi deserves respect. he's the only guy in the world who can pull off the whole 75-year-old-in-thongs thing.

Mawashi. The thong is called a Mawashi. Sumo wrestlers wear it. Thank God E. Honda didn't wear that damn thing. I prefer Old Man Mishima in his other outfits, particulary the Tekken 3 suit and the black gi. the hakama comes a close second.

Sado22
"Ma! wash me!"

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Sado22
"Ma! wash me!"
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing crylaugh

Mr Dude
The nappy is really awesome. The only person in the world who can look cool in flip flops made out of planks of wood, and a nappy.

Sado22
*Heihachi at 75*
baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.