Respect The God of War!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Yes. It had to be done.

Kratos, the God of War, the God killer............
He is the epitomy of badass.

The events of GoW 1:
Kratos, born in Sparta, became the captain of a rapidly growing Spartan army. However he and his Spartan army were no match for the barbarian tribes. Being outnumbered and overpowered, his army was losing the battle. Kratos, about to be killed by the barbarians' leader, pledged himself to Ares, the God of War, in exchange for victory. The god accepted and wiped out the barbarians, giving Kratos the Blades of Chaos as a sign of his servitude and used his weapons to slay the barbarian leader.

Kratos served Ares loyally for some time. However, Ares later tricked him into killing his wife and child and as a result was cursed to wear their ashes for all time, labeled the "Ghost of Sparta" soon after. Grief-stricken, Kratos was afterwards haunted by terrible nightmares of the deaths of his family. However, the Gods offered Kratos forgiveness and immortality for his deeds in return for servitude to them, carrying out their commands for ten years.

After killing the sea monster known as The Hydra, Kratos got his chance to seek his revenge on the God of War and finally be free of the terrible nightmares that haunted him when Athena told Kratos that the gods will forgive his past if he prevents Ares from destroying Athens, ordered by Athena to seek out Pandora's box in order to help him destroy Ares. Following an Athenian Oracle's instructions, Kratos traversed the Desert of Lost Souls and found Pandora's Temple atop the back of the Titan Cronos. He made his way through the temple and retrieved Pandora's Box. Ares, sensing Kratos' success, hurled a huge pillar towards Pandora's Temple. The pillar impales and kills Kratos sending him to Hades. During the fall to the river Styx, Kratos is able to lay hold on some bones and then escapes the clutches of Hades. Kratos escaped from Hades and returned to Athens, killing Ares with the power of Pandora's Box. Although his past was forgiven, the gods could not relieve Kratos of his nightmares. Kratos attempted suicide, only to be stopped by Athena as she gave him Ares' place on Olympus as the new God of War.

The events of GoW 2:

As the God of War, Kratos continued his conquests, resulting in Sparta's campaign over Greece. Zeus, weary of Kratos' impertinence, tricked him into relinquishing his godly power and killed him, in an elaborate plan that involved bringing the Colossus of Rhodes to life.

Kratos escaped from Hades with the help of the Titan Gaia, who told him to seek out the Sisters of Fate so that he may have his revenge on Zeus. After a brief visit to Typhon's lair, Kratos safely arrived on the island. After encountering numerous adversaries and allies, Kratos defeated the Sisters of Fate. He used their mirrors to return to the moment of his death. Before Kratos could kill Zeus, Athena intervened and took the blow instead. Dying, she revealed the truth of Zeus' intentions, explained that Zeus is Kratos' father, and told Kratos that Zeus must live for the sake of Olympus. However, Kratos did not heed her wishes, saying that the time of the Gods has come to an end.

Kratos traveled back in time to the Great Titan War and took the Titans back to the present. As the game closed, he led them on an assault on Mount Olympus.

Powers/Abilities/Weapons:
Being the son of Zeus and a mortal woman, Kratos has the powers of a demi-god which are vast superhuman strength and durability as well as being fairly swift and agile, but his powers were not realized by Kratos until a later time. An example of Kratos' massive strength is when he was facing the Hydra. He was able to impale the Queen Hydra's head on the mast in spite of it's own great strength, and was also capable of preventing Atlas the Titan (by far the largest of the Titans) from crushing him between his thumb and forefinger and is strong enough to overpower the ruler of the gods Zeus in strength clashes. During his campaign against Ares in the first God of War game, he was bestowed various and powerful godly abilities.

Poseidon's Rage: A magic power that allows Kratos to attack all enemies around him with a storm/electrical based power.
Medusa's Gaze: Though not a true godly power, he can use the decapitated gorgon Medusa's head to turn enemies to stone.
Zeus' Fury: A magic that allows Kratos to summon bolts of lightning to shoot at enemies.
Army of Hades: Kratos can summon the invincible souls of the dead to attack enemies. Even Ares himself could not withstand them.
Rage of the Gods: Kratos's most powerful magic. He can call upon the powers of the gods to become stronger and faster. If the Blades of Chaos are at their maximum upgrade level, Kratos is also granted infinite magic.
Robbed of his godly powers at the beginning of God of War II, Kratos received new ones bestowed to him by the Titans.

Typhon's Bane: A magical attack that takes the form of a bow that allows Kratos to fire wind elemental projectiles and create a small tornado to decimate enemies.
Cronos' Rage: Allows Kratos to place lightning based orbs to attack enemies with and explode when finished. It usually stuns smaller enemies for the duration of the attack. It can place a maximum of three at a time. But more power and orbs can be summoned in time.
Head of Euryale: Essentially the God of War II version of "Medusa's Gaze". Now Kratos is able to fire blasts that can affect multiple enemies and can also move while holding the giant Gorgon's head.
Atlas Quake: Kratos slams the ground with his fists and send a powerful wave of earth in all directions and cracks off boulders projectiles in the air.
Rage of the Titans: Similar to the "Rage of the Gods" power; he takes less damage than normal. Kratos become faster, stronger, and after twenty-five hit combo plus, he can summon a tornado of flame that destroys all enemies around him. Unlike Rage of the Gods, Kratos can switch off the power if he no longer needs it and it can be activated without being full.
Aside from the playable magics used in the games, Kratos also had many other powers when he was a god. He's able to manipulate his size to extremes comparable to Ares,the former god of war. Kratos, being the new God of War, possesses the same powers Ares had. Other powers used by Kratos are the former powers of the Fates, including the manipulation of time and destiny. Kratos, at full power, can be summed up to a near-omnipotent being possibly even more powerful than his father, Zeus.

Weapons:

Blades of Chaos: Kratos's most used weapons. These weapons are two large, falchion-like blades attached to chains which wind around Kratos' wrists and are seared into his arms at the ends.
Blade of Artemis: A large, powerful, but cumbersome sword. Once used by the goddess Artemis to slay a Titan.
Pandora's Box: While not a true "weapon", it is often said that it is "the most powerful weapon a mortal can wield". Pandora's Box is a large, golden box that has the power to make a mortal powerful enough to kill a god by making them grow to towering heights.
Blade of the Gods: A massive sword that Kratos used to slay Ares. Seen earlier in God of War when Kratos used it as a bridge.
Athena's Blades: A gift from Athena after defeating Ares, they are golden version of the Blades of Chaos.
God of War II Weapons:

Athena's Blades: They lost their golden tint at the start of God of War II and gain a red-gold tint as Kratos levels them up.
Barbarian Hammer: A large hammer with the ability to summon the souls of the dead and emit a large wave of energy.
Spear of Destiny: A spear covered in purple crytals. This spear has the ability to use its crystals as projectiles, make an explosive crystal, and alter enemies into bombs if hit with the crystal end of the spear.
Blade of Olympus: The legendary sword that was created by Zeus to end the Great War with the Titans. This blade has the ability to fire energy projectiles and absorb power from any source.

FyvcSsgDUvk]FyvcSsgDUvk

faSlJJpggRM]faSlJJpggRM

faSlJJpggRM]faSlJJpggRM

Respect him!
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/3749/kratos2vf1.jpg

shin_gear
As Blaxican would say, what the FVCK is wrong with you?

You could've posted a different, smaller picture of the mighty Kratos.

Sol Valentine
I'll be expecting Blax.

But the others I searched for came too small.

I'm gonna make an edit.

Superboy Prime
Nice stuff, Sol.

I'm impressed. Keep adding stuff though. 131

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear
What the FVCK is wrong with you?

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh wait.. you already edited 131

Anyway good work so far. Kratos ftw.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
LOL hug

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'll be expecting Blax.

But the others I searched for came too small.

Pfffffft i can find some better ones try going to gamespot.

Sol Valentine
LOL it's too late now Kazenji.

C. C. Cowgirl
Is Ares not the God of war? ermm

Sol Valentine
**** Ares!

Kratos is the shit now!

Violent2Dope
Ares is dead dudes. Kratos is gangsta.

Sol Valentine
Thank you.

Sado22
Kratos is a spartan with never ending rage and anger consuming him and those around him. Born with overwhelming physical power and a lust for carnage, Kratos found himself commanding a force of a thousand spartans very early in his life rampaging around sparta and conquering all in their wake. he claimed it to be for the "glory of sparta" but it was, as his wife (the only person who didn't fear him) who pointed out to him that it was only for himself. She tried to passify his bloodlust but it all fell on deaf ears. Kratos would have his way.
It was in a fateful battle with a overwhelming number of barbarians, however, that crumbled the wave of the Spartans. The result was an uber pwnage of the spartans (300 my @$$!) and Kratos himself was about to have his skull smashed to bits by the huge barbarian leader. with defeat an imminent certainity and the end of his marvellous career and life at hand Kratos called for the God of War "ARES" to save him.
Kratos: Ares! Destroy my enemy! and my life is yours!
these words would haunt Kratos for the rest of his life. His fate was sealed and though Ares kept his word and granted him victory he was now--to put it mildly--his "war *****". Ares made Kratos his ultimate warrior granting him the blades of chaos: swords forged in the flames of hades itself with chains that were seared to his flesh. Granted with power and his bloodlust further boosted, Kratos was now an animal unleashed.
Loyal and powerful, Kratos led the spartans at ares' command and within a short while he was pwning all of Greece. It was, however, in one city (olympus or athens...can't remember) that Kratos, in blind rage, butchered everyone in the city and the sacred temple. However, when his rage cooled down he realized what he had done.......his wife and daughter were among those people at the temple. Realizing that no longer could he serve the god who took away everything from him, Kratos swore vengeance. the God of War will pay. but his actions didn't go unnoticed by the gods and the ashes of his wife and daughter were now etched on his body forever....a constant reminder of his horrible deeds.
For redemption, Kratos fell in service of other gods (mainly athena) in whose service he remained for the next 10 years of his life....with the promise of forgiveness made to him by the gods. Ares himself was starting a rebellion against the gods and was plundering Athens...a city sacred to Athena.
there began a quest for redemption, revenge and extremely violent pwnage that puts violent2dope to shame. Carving a path of destruction Kratos pwned the crap out of everyone....and after utilizing the pandora's box (an object that gave kratos the size of a god), Kratos pwned Ares.
with his tasks done and his vengeance satisfied, Kratos asked for the vengeance.

and now i'm tired of typing so just see the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HU1rmxXH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To8-uyioJhs&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrPAs_Knugg&mode=related&search=

Kratos pwning the Hydra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4JV4mG4GyU

now for god of war2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-0TA71cJo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOmx0TnM7s&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkNAcEZBi1c&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJKsTsYPF4E&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sxF01GRGHY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3dzTMWCfmE&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFkpdpIHhtU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IpxSc4odpk&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faSlJJpggRM&mode=related&search=

~Sado

Violent2Dope
This has been made. smile Ganon and Pyron are twice the manliness of Kratos.

Superboy Prime
V2D you are boring.

hug

Sol Valentine
Aww.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
V2D you are boring.

hug It has been made already. Sol made it I think.

Sol Valentine
Yeah, I made it.

Sado22
RESPECT SADO-SAMA mad

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
RESPECT SADO-SAMA mad No.doped

Sado22
well, he WAS the god of war till Kratos pwned him. but don't worry...god of war the game doesn't really follow the real happenings of greek mythology.
by the way....nice sig. smile

~The Bible Black Fan Sado-sama

First_Tsurugi06
What I'd give to be able to beat people to death with their own limbs. Or tear their heads off with my bare hands. Or rip their wings from their damn shoulders. Or break them to pieces by slamming them onto the ground...

I can go on.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
What I'd give to be able to beat people to death with their own limbs. Or tear their heads off with my bare hands. Or rip their wings from their damn shoulders. Or break them to pieces by slamming them onto the ground...

I can go on.
Most people don't have wings.

You are a psycho.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Most people don't have wings.

You are a psycho.

Icarus says hi.

Sol Valentine
Phyocohaermm

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Phyocohaermm
droolio haermm

First_Tsurugi06
Might not be the right place for it, but apparently, DC and Wildstorm comics are to publish a God of War comic book mini-series.

IGN has the article here:

http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1003469p1.html

NemeBro
God is smiling upon me it seems.

Marv Wolfman's best known comic is probably Crisis of Infinite Earths. If the God of War comics are similar in quality, it should be great.

First_Tsurugi06
Has anyone ever seen this picture here?

http://www.ghidora.dk/godofwarffs.jpg

Kinda lame in a fanboyish sense, but I thought this would be the right place for it. It's not hard to get the joke though.

Wei Phoenix

Kinda lame in a fanboyish sense, but I thought this would be the right place for it. It's not hard to get the joke though.

Kratos taught his ***** ass a lesson.

Nemesis X

Not cool dude.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Not cool dude.

That's really cool. Krats doesn't want some noob stealinghis GOW title.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That's really cool. Krats doesn't want some noob stealinghis GOW title.

I think its Gears of War that deserves the GOW title. Kratos is mostly recognized by his brutality anyways. Don't be hogging things Kratos!

First_Tsurugi06
Aside from the fact that God of War came first, the fact that Kratos is arguably recognized for his brutality over Fenix is a good enough reason for him to be "hogging" it. That, and his games aren't one of the eight dozen shooters to have been vomited forth since late '06 or early '07. Gears stands out because at least it doesn't suffer from being First-Person sick

Ultimate Wil
I have barely any respect for Kratos, I respect his games more, Kratos isn't anything special.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I have barely any respect for Kratos, I respect his games more, Kratos isn't anything special. Thank you for your utterly pointless comment that didn't contribute to anything noteworthy or significant on the thread.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Phanteros
Thank you for your utterly pointless comment that didn't contribute to anything noteworthy or significant on the thread.

No problem

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I have barely any respect for Altair, I respect his games more, Hayabusa isn't anything special.

Fixed.

EDIT: Eh, actually, Hayabusa's not bad. Make that Cloud.

Demonic Phoenix

I can go on.

I'd be content with just stomping on people and hitting them off roof-tops while I'm a city-destroyer.

That said, Kratos is going to kick *** and take names in GoWIII. He's also going to bang his relatives (goddesses).

iChaos
*shudders* I can't wait for God of War III. I wonder how we will kill Poseidon & Hermes (i'm sure it has to do something with cutting off his feet). Did anyone hear that a god turns into a mortal and Kratos kills him?

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by iChaos
Did anyone hear that a god turns into a mortal and Kratos kills him?

Which one?

NemeBro
If I had to throw out a guess, Helios?

First_Tsurugi06
Well, it was said by Stig Asmussen that they had actually cut out some stuff and/or bit of dialogue in the demo they've shown. I'm not gonna assume it's much, probably more vital to what role Helios played in CoO.

Though I'm really curious as to whether or not Helios' head will have upgrades. From what I'd seen, it's not a magic item like the Gorgon Heads, but rather it runs on the yellow 'mana' guage below the magic meter like the new fire bow.

Anyway, regarding the GoW comic books I'd spoken of, I found what are said to be a few pieces of art for the upcoming mini-series.

Here's one. Seems pretty cool:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/EDK1010/god_of_war_03.jpg
Note the slightly different clothing. Also, does anyone see a vague resemblance between that sword he's holding and the swords used in 300? Probably just a throwback.

Another:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/EDK1010/GOW_02.jpg
A giant spider seems generic, but it has yet to be used in GoW. Arachnia, maybe?

They look pretty genuinely official as well, especially given the "Park" signautures.

iChaos
Which one?

It wasn't said. But it was probably Poseidon or Hermes.

Ms.Marvel
is there a reason why he has chains wrapped around his ankles?

iChaos
What?

Ms.Marvel
the above picture. there are chains wrapped around his calves. do they have a specific use or is he just an idiot?

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

Because that's what god's of war do apparently ;p

Noticing stuff like that allot lately. For example, why does Kaiba have belts on his upper arms? What, are the sleeves too long? =\

iChaos
Good question, lol. Shouldn't Kratos be dead in God of War II already? I mean, he knocked Zeus (after going back in time) down after Zeus had impaled him. So shouldn't Kratos be dead?.

NemeBro
is there a reason why he has chains wrapped around his ankles? I assume to keep whatever that plate on his shin from falling off. Most likely the sandals of Hermes or something.

Demonic Phoenix
*shudders* I can't wait for God of War III. I wonder how we will kill Poseidon & Hermes (i'm sure it has to do something with cutting off his feet). Did anyone hear that a god turns into a mortal and Kratos kills him?

Poseidon - Most likely with the trident. That'd be a sweet kill.

Where'd you read/hear that (Kratos killing a god-turned-mortal)?

Originally posted by NemeBro
If I had to throw out a guess, Helios?

Considering Helios never got crushed into pulp, it's safe to say he was godly, albeit severely weakened, when Kratos decapitated him. It'd be poor writing to have a mortal person fight off the Titan of Destruction.

Well, it was said by Stig Asmussen that they had actually cut out some stuff and/or bit of dialogue in the demo they've shown. I'm not gonna assume it's much, probably more vital to what role Helios played in CoO.

Though I'm really curious as to whether or not Helios' head will have upgrades. From what I'd seen, it's not a magic item like the Gorgon Heads, but rather it runs on the yellow 'mana' guage below the magic meter like the new fire bow.

Anyway, regarding the GoW comic books I'd spoken of, I found what are said to be a few pieces of art for the upcoming mini-series.

Here's one. Seems pretty cool:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/EDK1010/god_of_war_03.jpg
Note the slightly different clothing. Also, does anyone see a vague resemblance between that sword he's holding and the swords used in 300? Probably just a throwback.

Another:
A giant spider seems generic, but it has yet to be used in GoW. Arachnia, maybe?

They look pretty genuinely official as well, especially given the "Park" signautures.

If the 'Firebow' is upgradeable, chances are that Helios' Head will be. Though I remember reading somewhere that HH was upgradeable, but I could be wrong.

They also better include a petrification magic/gorgon head in this game. Tied to Stheno preferably. It'd suck balls if they cut that out, CoO sucked major time because of the lack of a petrification magic as well as the fact that only Kratos could get petrified.

Any idea what time period those comics are set in? The first cover art is probably from when he was still a captain in the Spartan army. He doesn't look white to me.

The second looks to be after God of War 2, or an event during God of War 2 not shown in the game. Meh, most likely the former. It's definitely after he loses his status as a god since he doesn't have his armor, and because his blades are the Blades of Athena. The Blades of Chaos never looked like that.

Originally posted by EvilAngel

Noticing stuff like that allot lately. For example, why does Kaiba have belts on his upper arms? What, are the sleeves too long? =\

Style, babes, style.

It's part of the God of War Armor that he had when he was a god. The shin plates never fell off with the rest of his armor. The reason being the chains most likely.

iChaos
The GoW comic book is a prequel, and it's probably non-canon.

I heard that Kratos kills the mortal-turned-god at GameFAQs. I think it was in a magazine.

Demonic Phoenix
Good question, lol. Shouldn't Kratos be dead in God of War II already? I mean, he knocked Zeus (after going back in time) down after Zeus had impaled him. So shouldn't Kratos be dead?.

He could be dead, seeing as he was impaled. Though Zeus drove the blade further into his body and then one-shotted the soldiers that were still fighting. That part has been changed.

The Kratos that went back in time is still alive though.

The GoW comic book is a prequel, and it's probably non-canon.

I heard that Kratos kills the mortal-turned-god at GameFAQs. I think it was in a magazine.

Does he kill a mortal-turned-god, or a god-turned-mortal >___>?

Ms.Marvel

i guess. laughing out loud whose kaiba? oo

Demonic Phoenix
Seto Kaiba I'm guessing.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Seto Kaiba I'm guessing.

Exacta

Doesn't look weird until you notice it though, then it looks really lame ;p

Demonic Phoenix
Exacta

Doesn't look weird until you notice it though, then it looks really lame ;p

Meh, I think it looks alright. That trench-coat looks awesome.

What's lame is the others not noticing in the Duelist Kingdom arc that Yugi changes >__>.

EvilAngel
Yeah he looks cool but still, the belts now draw my attention ^^'

hehe, yeah i was like "wait.... what.... rewind" ;p

EvilAngel
Sorry for those who don't know who Kaiba is, here's a pic

http://bjyugiohstuff.wikispaces.com/file/view/Seto_Kaiba.jpg

Demonic Phoenix
He has some on his shins too you know. You love those belts stick out tongue.

Duelist Kingdom was hilariously weird. Have you watched the Abridged series?

EvilAngel
He has some on his shins too you know. You love those belts stick out tongue.

Duelist Kingdom was hilariously weird. Have you watched the Abridged series?

*shudders*

Oh yes, at first i didn't really like to too much. Then when the Granpa came back it was just great. I remember the funniest thing he ever said was something like;

"Playing card games is like sex. You usually do it on a table and feel great shame afterward" ^^

Thread de-railing for the win!

Demonic Phoenix
Grandpa sure says some funny stuff in that series.

My favorite part is where 'Kaiba' tells 'Keith' to STFU. Keith still says 'in America'.

You're right, we should probably move this discussion to the Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion thread.

~ On a side note, have you played the God of War games?

EvilAngel
Probably ;p

I played the one where you kill the guy with fiery hair at the end...Is that the first one?

Demonic Phoenix
Indeed, it is the first one. Didn't like it much?

Nemesis X

Lord of the Rings called, they want Shelob back.

Ms.Marvel
laughing out loud

*pats nemesis' head*

EvilAngel
To be honest, no not so much.

It was just..... not challenging. =\

Demonic Phoenix
To be honest, no not so much.

It was just..... not challenging. =\

Really? God of War wasn't challenging? Well, you're correct. I assume you played it on God mode as well? If so, can I talk to you about stepping the challenge up a little?

NemeBro
I admit God of War is not that hard, even the hardest difficulties.

Demonic Phoenix
Heard of Specialty runs? They help step up the challenge of the game.

~ Though yes, even the highest specialty run (recognized by a certain group) isn't that challenging on the first title.

iChaos
Originally posted by NemeBro
I admit God of War is not that hard, even the hardest difficulties.

Ares is God Mode is. Aparently the clone fight is as well.

Demonic Phoenix
Ares is God Mode is. Aparently the clone fight is as well.

Ares 1 & 2 are piss easy, even on God. The Clone fight is the hardest battle in God of War, but that boils down to using Rage of the Titans, Athena's Blessing with Lv5 blades (infinite Magic), and spamming magic. That's all.

You have no idea just how difficult the clone battle truly is. With certain factors in play, that fight is "impossible" to beat.

Demonic Phoenix
^ DERP, Rage of the Gods, not Rage of the Titans >__>.

DOUBLE POST...

Burning thought
I think the hardest part I played on God mode on the first game is the beginning, before you have any life power ups or special moves.

Demonic Phoenix
Should I take that to mean you found the game to be very easy on God Mode? Or that the specials and the life power ups made the rest of the game easier?

Meh, what about 2? Have you played it on Titan? Found it easy?

Burning thought
Oh no not very easy, it was a fair enough challenge, this is coming from a non hardcore gamer who does not play games for a challenge, just amusement so it could be easy for some people. I remember playing through God mode and finding the beginning without much health or special moves to work with far harder than the rest, after you get some health, you can actually survive a hit or so.

I cant remember playing it on Titan, I only remember God mode because I was pleased with myself for doing it. I may not have played Titan mode in GOW 2, although I remember playing through the game as the Cod of war wink

Demonic Phoenix
Fair enough. Though I suppose you are a "hardcore" gamer when it comes to the LoK games?

You really need to try it out on Titan one of these days, though if God gave you some trouble, I wouldn't recommend trying Titan. Meh.

~ The fish costume? I can't believe you went through the whole game looking like a fish >__>. General Kratos rocks.

Burning thought
LoK games are extremely easy so you dont have to be hardcore at all. And tbh I do not play them that much, I only debate Kain because I like the character, the games are nice and ive played them a couple of times for the story but the gameplay is greater in other games imo.

lol, I had to, it was hilarious to me, I didnt expect a joke costume like that in a mature game.

SuperLuigi
Kratos can eat a big fat sloppy floppy donkey dick

iChaos
Why fat?

CosmicComet
Bumping this for obvious reasons. I'll try to type all the feats I've seen for GOW3 in spoilers later.

Demonic Phoenix
Why don't you wait until the actual game comes out? It'd actually be better that way IMO.

CosmicComet
I'm impatient. And I feel I have a good understanding for the context of the feats.

ScreamPaste
I'm all for respecting someone so manly they'll get a tattoo on their eyelid, but I do think it's a little early. stick out tongue

That said, any fine-tunings can be made later. So, I say go for it.

Snafu the Great
And to think, all of this madness happened when Kratos opened up Pandora's Box. Now, he at war with his old man and his uncles. Even Hercules isn't exempt. Oh, and Kevin Sorbo does Herc's voice in the game. Pretty fitting. And Herc is freakin' huge. You sure Sony didn't hire Sagat for the role?

Let's see...Kratos has basically moked out nearly every family member on his dad's side (Ares was his half-brother, Athena his half-sister, Perseus and Hercules are also half-brothers, Poseidon and Hades are his uncles, Cronus is his grandpa - he didn't kill him), and this is off the top of my head.

FWahMaN
I wish I was as cool as Major Nelson...err..I mean Major Snafu. haermm

CosmicComet
Just copying and pasting some of his GoW3 feats from another post of mine.

strength:
-In God of War 3 Kratos amazingly stops Cronos from crushing him. Cronos had Kratos
standing on his left palm, and Kratos looked like nothing but a speck. Cronos proceeded bring
down his right hand on Kratos, clapping his hands together, and Kratos not only stops Cronos'
hand from crushing him, he pushed Cronos' hand UP several feet. This is Kratos against
mountain busting strength.
-Earlier in the game he picks up Gaia's severed hand and pushes
it off a cliff.
-Later in the game he operates, I guess you'd call it a circular lever, that pulls up an entire level (The labyrinth) up to the Palace of Olympus. The labyrinth was about in the center of Mt. Olympus somewhere.
-So yeah he can manipulate these big objects and creatures, but what about small dense objects?
Could he crush a diamond? Possibly. He did crush a magic emerald almost into dust with his
left hand--Casually at that. As small as it was, ironically that was one of the most impressive
strength feats he's shown, at least to me.
-There are a couple of instances where he cleanly
jumped a distance of probably 800 ft.

durability:
-Kratos tanks a slash from Hades' hooks in the very beginning of the fight. Hades' sneaks out of
the darkness, swings, makes contact with Kratos' flesh and tried to pull his soul out. Kratos tanked it.
A dual feat for not getting getting cut at all by Hades (who is in Kratos'general strength class) and
for resisting his soul being taken.
-In the first level of the game, there is a scene where one of Poseidon's leviathan creatures make
a massive lunge at Kratos from above him, trying to impale Kratos with one of its pointed crab
like legs. Kratos tanked this too, it hit him square, pushed him down to his knees, but he promptly
pushed the leg off and slammed it into the ground. Keep in mind the Leviathan is strong enough
to pierce Gaia's skin and even restrain her and other the titans. Massive durability feat here.
-Near the end of the first level, Zeus charges up a massive lightning bolt and throws it at Kratos
and Gaia, and the explosion of electricity severed Gaia's left hand, all it did to Kratos was
knock him off Olympus and the mountain itself. Otherwise Kratos was completely unharmed.
Keep in mind that Gaia and the other titans probably weigh a couple millions of tons.
-Kratos falls all the way from some distance up Mount Olympus down to the underworld, twice.
The first time he falls into part of the river styx. The second time he jumps from within the Labyrinth
(which is maybe halfway up Mt. Olympus) down to the Underwold again and this time he lands on solid
ground. I know someone will stupidly say 'but he landed in water!' for the first one, not that it matters at
that distance, however the second example moots this anyway.
-Kratos' breaks one Gaia's tendons or something, and upon doing so there was a violent explosion
of what looked like magma. Kratos was unaffected. This happens again when Kratos stabs Cronos in
the forehead, a large firey, volcano-like explosion occurs and Kratos was in the center of it, unbothered.
-I already mentioned it as a strength feat above, but Kratos being able to withstand Cronos trying to
crush him inbetween his palms is a ground breaking feat. Consider the strength behind it seeing as the
Titans are mountain tossers/busters.
-Cronos swallows Kratos at one point and Kratos retrieves a special stone from inside his stomach
and then cut his way out, spilling Cronos' intestines. Titan digestive acid tanking FTW.
-Kratos also survives the weight of Cronos'fall. Kratos was hanging on Cronos' nose while he
was falling head first into a rock shelf. Kratos survived the impact and fell through that rock all the
way to a new underground passage.
-Hephaestus failed to crush Kratos with a giant metal stake freshly plunged in magma. Another burn durability
feat on top of another blunt force durability feat. (and of course strength feat)
-Another immense edged weapon durability, while Zeus and Kratos are struggling over the Blade of
Olympus inside Gaia, both are holding onto it by the blade itself. Despite all the pushing and shoving
back and forth while doing this, their hands are in tact. Kratos in that same scene was able to CATCH
and BLOCK the blade itself with his bare hands while Zeus was slashing at him, twice. Again, he grabbed
the edge of the blade itself. Twice.
-Kratos while in Gaia's heart chamber, survives and shakes off her massive self collapse/destruction.
-After the above happens, an evil, spiritual form of Zeus climbs out of Zeus' body and charges a white
energy blast at Kratos. Kratos is dazed by it momentarily. This energy blast was strong enough to break
his Cestus weapons--the only weapon of Kratos' arsenal strong enough to break formations of glowing
crystals called onyx (looks nothing like actual onyx though).

combat reflexes:
-Was able to beat Hermes without much of a problem despite Hermes'speed allowing him
to run down Mt. Olympus, run up a completely vertical mile long metal chain, and look like
a teleporter in short bursts.
-Was able to beat Zeus in a fight where Zeus demonstrated flying, teleportation, and even
a doppleganger ability being able to split himself into 8 different physical clones.

Chibi Kwatos
Respect the God of War:

http://rian.fragland.net/gow2_kratos_throne.jpgOriginally posted by Wandering Flame
As Blaxican would say, what the FVCK is wrong with you?

You could've posted a different, smaller picture of the mighty Kratos.

Snafu the Great
(imitating Craig from South Park - sarcasm on my end) Dude, if I could bone the Goddess of Love like that, I would be so happy.

Think it's safe to say that Aphrodite is not on Kratos's God Death List.

Sin_Volvagia
Is it really necessary to post that ginormous pic?

It should be this size:

http://www.bdgamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/godofwar2_kratos_thumbnail.jpg

Snafu the Great
Kratos' Ending.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/KratosEndingMKstyle.png

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Kratos' Ending.

Did you have to spoil the game for those who haven't played it?

Besides, they spelled sacrifices as "sacirfies"...doh Idiots.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos' Ending.

What the hell is this doing in a respect thread?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Did you have to spoil the game for those who haven't played it?

Besides, they spelled sacrifices as "sacirfies"...doh Idiots.

A friend of mine did that one. I claim the one for Jill in her thread. I pointed out the misspelled word as well.

majid86
Kratos is an awesome character

BloodRawEngine
And to think, all of this madness happened when Kratos opened up Pandora's Box. Now, he at war with his old man and his uncles. Even Hercules isn't exempt. Oh, and Kevin Sorbo does Herc's voice in the game. Pretty fitting. And Herc is freakin' huge. You sure Sony didn't hire Sagat for the role?

Let's see...Kratos has basically moked out nearly every family member on his dad's side (Ares was his half-brother, Athena his half-sister, Perseus and Hercules are also half-brothers, Poseidon and Hades are his uncles, Cronus is his grandpa - he didn't kill him), and this is off the top of my head.

Speaking of Sagat, am I the only one who's noticed a few parallels between him and Kratos? Both are big bald guys who have distinctive scars across their chests, and swear vengence against the ones responsible. Heracles was supposedley said to be upwards of ten to twelve feet tall. By comparison, Kratos' height descriptions have ranged anywhere from 6'6'' to over 8'0'', so either way, this makes Heracles nothing short of ~11'0''. Supposedley there are cardboard cutouts of Kratos in the studios shown in a "Making of" video that are 1:1 in scale, and they seemed pretty damn big

Demonic Phoenix
Well, a dev stated that he was over 8 ft. tall, so who knows. If we go by today's standards, that's nearly absurd, as his daughter would be ~5 feet.

However, GoW is set in ancient times in a fictional verse, and Kratos is a son of one of the most powerful beings in said verse. Then there's Hercules, another son of Zeus, who is a giant to say the least. There's also Theseus, a son of Poseidon, who is at least a foot taller than Kratos.

BloodRawEngine
Maybe he grew when he got his powers?

iChaos
Well, a dev stated that he was over 8 ft. tall, so who knows. If we go by today's standards, that's nearly absurd, as his daughter would be ~5 feet.

I thought he said 7 feet.

Demonic Phoenix
I thought he said 7 feet.

Definitely above 8 feet, not 7.
I remember a dev stating a figure greater than 8 feet.
I'll check the vid again though.

Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
Maybe he grew when he got his powers?

He's always been the son of Zeus, so I'm guessing his status as a demi-god had something to do with it.

BloodRawEngine
After reading up on some of the comic book's synopsies, it seems like Kratos, even before getting his powers, was pretty damn tough. According to some of the summaries, Kratos had, among other things:

-Slain a pack of wolves singlehandedly as a child when working to prove his worth as a soldier

-Took on a group of Satyrs (one of the more nimble monsters in the series) with his men.

-Survived an attack at sea from one of Poseidon's Leviathans (after Poseidon got pissed off when Kratos killed his "champion"wink.

-Took out out a giant sea snake on his own (and apparently in little time) by stabbing its eye slicing it's neck.

By these showings, Kratos as a normal human must be at least around the same level of skill as certain Links or a Monster Hunter. If anyone can get the scans though, that'd be great.

GrieverSquall
God of War was indeed one of the best games I have played.

I love the series.

Kratos FTW.

iChaos
Is the comic even canon?

CosmicComet
Yes it is.

iChaos
Source?

CosmicComet
http://comics.ign.com/articles/100/1003469p1.html

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
After reading up on some of the comic book's synopsies, it seems like Kratos, even before getting his powers, was pretty damn tough. According to some of the summaries, Kratos had, among other things:

-Slain a pack of wolves singlehandedly as a child when working to prove his worth as a soldier

-Took on a group of Satyrs (one of the more nimble monsters in the series) with his men.

-Survived an attack at sea from one of Poseidon's Leviathans (after Poseidon got pissed off when Kratos killed his "champion"wink.

-Took out out a giant sea snake on his own (and apparently in little time) by stabbing its eye slicing it's neck.

By these showings, Kratos as a normal human must be at least around the same level of skill as certain Links or a Monster Hunter. If anyone can get the scans though, that'd be great.

I'll have the scans up in a few hours.

iChaos
How is the comic, anyway?

Demonic Phoenix
It is alright.
It has got ghey art though, IMO.

Demonic Phoenix
As a child, he defeats far more experienced experienced warriors
Faces and passes, the Spartan test of manhood

Just after his daughter is born, he faces a number of Hades' Fire Beasts:

Fights against Satyrs
Takes a blow to the chest from a flail and is unharmed

The Spartans are attacked by a Tidal Wave, and then a Whirlpool:

The Spartans are then attacked by a Gigantic Snake, which Kratos easily disposes:

Leads his men deeper underwater in order to escape the whirlpool:

CosmicComet
^Epic stuff with the firebird. It seems to me now that Kratos was always superhuman and not just after Ares awakened his powers. Since Alrik, the barbarian king was also a champion of the one of the gods(Hades I think), it makes sense that he was superhuman too when Kratos fought him in that battle where he made a pact with Ares.

CosmicComet
Just posting another hypersonic feat that Kratos has shown that I only now realized.

CsbtgyRObXo
3:51-4:13. As the no name Doomsday looking Titan falls into the water, look how small he looks next to the cliff he's falling by just before he hits the water. Remember, we have a height for the titans. Stig Asmussen gave us a figure of 1600 ft. That's almost a third of a mile. (5280 ft) After he falls, one of the Leviathans come charging out of the water.

Mach 5 is a little bit over one mile a second. The Leviathan seemed to cover six or so miles in a second.

16TE49oiP8g
Kratos reacts to a lunge from a Leviathan in the opening seconds of this video. wink

Burning thought
So whats the greatest amount of strength Kratos has shown? are there calculations for it yet?

NemeBro
Stopping himself from being crushed by titans like Atlas and Cronos. Hard to calculate, I would imagine.

Burning thought
I think Bloodrain had a go, i think hes probably one of the strongest characters, if not the strongest in games vs for his size (and beyond, but not super beings).

CosmicComet
1.Someone should calculate Gaia's weight. Shouldn't be too hard I guess? The Empire State Building is ~370,000 tons. Gaia is nearly 400 feet taller, a couple of times wider, a couple of times deeper, and of course much denser. I can't math that, but I'd put her at least 2 million tons.

2. Then recall one of the leviathans was able to stop a punch from Gaia dead.

3. And then in the video I post above, Kratos pushed back a full charging Leviathan.

Even then, it would be difficult to get a ballpark figure I imagine.

Then recall that Titans have been said to be able to throw mountains by the devs. Not hard to believe when Cronos has been holding one on his back for centuries, and Atlas holds up the upper half of the world. Even if all the other titans were only 1% as strong as Atlas, they would still be able to do it. But of course Cronos isn't that much weaker than Atlas, maybe half as strong going by their relative performance in the Titanomarchy.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
a couple of times deeper Sexy.

CosmicComet
sad

Also, a 'piercing' durability feat, as a lot of people like to label it.

mUQxfO_tMqg
2:21-2:32. The Basilisk's teeth as you can see, are very sharply pointed. All but its two front incisors are.

This is of course, a neophyte Kratos.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Neophyte Kratos would be Kratos when he became Ares' servant, or Kratos just after he became the Ghost of Sparta. This was a Kratos who had had a number of years (at least 10) of experience with the BoC.
Though compared to peak GoW2 & GoW3 Kratos, this one was of course, immensely inferior.

CosmicComet
He had 10 years of experience serving the Gods by God of War 1's beginning. Chains of Olympus takes place sometime during those 10 years.

Demonic Phoenix
In addition to the experience he had as Ares' greatest servant. Which could easily be a few years as well.

BloodRain
I think I got 700,000 tons as the weight he was pushing up against Cronos.

Btw did anyone find the link that says how tall Kratos is?

Burning thought
That would make Kratos so strong and so durable, a lot of things in his games would be a little redundant, I would not be surprised if he could in theory toss someone out of the atmosphere stick out tongue

CosmicComet
In addition to the experience he had as Ares' greatest servant. Which could easily be a few years as well.

Not really. There was a scene where his wife was asking him when his conquests will end, with their daughter standing next to her, in that scene he didn't even have the blades of chaos yet.

When he accidentally killed his wife and daughter, his daughter looked no older. So he killed his wife and daughter after he got the blades pretty quickly.

_rvVLB9zOQE
Here BR, mentions Kratos' height as eight and a half feet.
4:00-4:10.

BloodRain
Much obliged. Theres no way Id be able to believe it without that clip.

My mistake, 700,000 was Cronos' whole body weight ^^;

CosmicComet
There's no way 700,000 tons is right. That's way too low.

Cronos on top of being very tall, also has a huge bodybuilder sort of build.

Scale up a 6ft 240 lb man to 1600 ft, keeping in mind square cube law or whatev, and I'm damn sure you'll get figures over the 2 million ton mark.

And even then it would be an underestimation, because Cronos' skin etc is much denser than a human's. Parts of him look like rock even.

BloodRain
See, I liked that method but I read somewhere when used for a similar reason that cubing it wouldnt work. No idea why.
Then again Cronos' body proportions are different to ours like;http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100314080742/godofwar/images/1/1a/Kronos_11.png
His legs are arm size, arms that are shorter on him then what itd be for us.

His skins as thick as a creature that size would be. We even see it when Kratos slices him open.

Then again it was the hand and some of the forearm on Kratos, think the hand would be 0.5% of the whole weight.

Burning thought
So his hand is 3500 tonnes? if that is the case?

CosmicComet
Cubing works. Hypothetically.

It's just that a 1600 ft human would be impossible to exist as his bones/muscles/etc would collapse under his own weight as they wouldn't be strong enough to support said weight.

It doesn't matter that his proportions are different, the point is we are looking for a ball park figure. In all likelihood his proportions would still give him the edge in weight vs a similar sized human anyway, seeing as his limbs are much thicker.

A 6ft 240 lb man is going to be 2,275,555.56 tons at 1600 ft tall.

And no thickness alone isn't what I'm talking about. Talking about density. A square cube of granite is going to be heavier than a square cube of human flesh, I'm saying a square cube of cronos' flesh, rocky as it is, is going to be heavier too. By feats, its already a lot denser than human skin. But this point is very minor.

BloodRain
If I come across the reason I'll post it. For the proportions, 2mil seems fair for now.

Where did 1600 ft come from?

Burning thought
Empire state building comparison for titans?

BloodRain
...Isnt that 1200 ft?

CosmicComet
Empire State Building is 370,000 tons. It's like 1200 something feet tall and not very wide at all compared to a titan. Not to mention not very dense seeing as its a building and people need to be inside of it.

And BR the 1600 ft tall figure comes from Stig Asmussen the lead director, in one of the Gametrailers (I believe) videos he mentioned that figure for Cronos and the Titans.

BloodRain
So setting his weight as 2mil tons?

For Kratos' strength we can either use 1/200th to get the weight on top of him or 1/10 for his one arm strength.

CosmicComet
I'm going with 2.3 million tons.

But see, Kratos strength is still incalculable. Seeing as a Titan is proportionately still much stronger than a human--Actually, forget that, Titans are proportionately much stronger than even Gorillas or Chimps.

One of the titans that Poseidon knocked into to the water, actually pulled a giant lump of rock (the rock was bigger than his hand) out of mount olympus and threw it, casually, with one hand, while not having much of a footing to use leg strength at all.

gB-YeAmx884
Right at 3:45-3:55.

Do you know of a gorilla that can pull out chunks of rock from a porportionately sized pillar of granite or such?

So yeah, that's a lot of force for that titan with just his finger strength alone. I can't imagine how much force Cronos is producing with a full force palm smack.

BloodRain
Would go with 2.3 if it wasn't for his stumpy structure. Makes quite the difference.

Not sure if a gorilla pulling a chunk out of a granite pillar is the same thing. It pulled of a chunk 10% its mass would be the same as a person doing the same with a 20lbs rock. From weights an average 20 yo could do it with a 11lbs rock. Size for size I wouldnt put it far above normal, like athlete.

CosmicComet
Umm no.

A person does not have the finger strength to pull a solid chunk of rock off of a bigger rocky structure. One that's already greatly loose, and mostly just sand loosely compacted together sure, but the chunk that Titan pulled out wasn't loose at all nor was it loosely compacted sand.

Seeing as Titans can also toss mountains (dev statement) and in Atlas' case hold up the world, they are still far stronger than any creature alive proportionately.

Even if his arms are somewhat stumpy, he not going to be any less than 230 lbs at 6ft, seeing as he's still got a HGH abusing body builder-esque physique.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain
Would go with 2.3 if it wasn't for his stumpy structure. Makes quite the difference.

Not sure if a gorilla pulling a chunk out of a granite pillar is the same thing. It pulled of a chunk 10% its mass would be the same as a person doing the same with a 20lbs rock. From weights an average 20 yo could do it with a 11lbs rock. Size for size I wouldnt put it far above normal, like athlete.

Problem is that a regular, or even a peak human, wouldn't be able to pull out an appropriately scaled down version of that chunk of rock, the way the Titan did.

Not really. There was a scene where his wife was asking him when his conquests will end, with their daughter standing next to her, in that scene he didn't even have the blades of chaos yet.

When he accidentally killed his wife and daughter, his daughter looked no older. So he killed his wife and daughter after he got the blades pretty quickly.

_rvVLB9zOQE
Here BR, mentions Kratos' height as eight and a half feet.
4:00-4:10.

Point.

Snafu the Great
Looks like Rayden better watch his back. Fighters Generation has confirmed that our angry Spartan is going to bust heads in the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat 9.

Bro SMASH
Yeah, there's word going around that he's gonna be in the game.

Kratos' Ending.

They should use this as his ending. Mortal Kombat style ending. laughing out loud

Snafu the Great
It's official. Kratos is putting Rayden and company on notice.

-be0_JYVRNM

BloodRawEngine
MK Gameplay trailer

fEKRAWBCemo

New IGN interview

epOCsgvpWgM

CosmicComet
So Ascension has been out for awhile, and Kratos has some surprisingly nice feats in this one, despite it chronologically being earlier than all of his previous games.

Gonna have to start categorizing them later.

BloodRain
Like him feeling regret and actual emotions from purposely killing someone.

CosmicComet
Speed feats for Kratos.

-lTp_7qgyYY

1.) 2:00-2:21.
This first one is more minor, but still pretty interesting, as I feel its a change of pace for the character's portrayal.

Kratos is crossing a collapsing bridge (thanks to Pollux & Castor), and then at the end of the road he reaches up towards the top of the arena by jumping on the falling rubble, as well as using his blades as a grappling hook. The rubble is falling in slow motion relative to him.

2.) The rest of it is the fight with Pollux and Castor, Castor's a powerful prophet, a huge man, and he's conjoined to his deformed brother Pollux. They wield the power of the Uroboros Amulet, an amulet that allows them to reverse or fast-forward time on a particular object, Kratos also primarily uses it for this purpose, but Pollux and Castor can do even more with it. They can use it to levitate objects or themselves, teleport, shoot projectiles and slow time over a particular area/object, and even form a sort of time field around themselves where they are moving at usual speed, but anything entering within the field is immediately slowed down. At 7:40-8:25, Castor tries to destroy most of the arena to make you fall, and then while pulling it back together, it goes into first person view for Kratos. Showing things from his perspective while he is slowed by the amulet's magic (two devs confirmed this btw), yet he is still fast enough to react to Castor. (the end battle QTE starting at 11:10 is pretty cool too, Castor tries to teleport blitz Kratos but fails.)

How potent was the time slow on Kratos? Look no further than near the final boss fight;
UW8AoYtyzH4
9:42-9:52. The tentacles that are thrown at you, Kratos slows them to a crawl and then jumps over them. The tentacles are coming at a great speed on virtue of size alone, I'd guesstimate at about 300 meters per second judging by an earlier scene in the game where her tentacles rose up from the water to quickly drag a titan sized lantern down into the ocean.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Damn, that QTE is pretty cool now that I saw it properly.

Also of note, both Kratos and Pollux survive that fall, yet Kratos crushes Pollux with ease.

BTW, in the final boss battle, does Alecto slam Kratos into the water at around 5:35?

CosmicComet
Which QTE?

And what do you mean properly? I thought you had the game? stick out tongue

Yeah she slammed him into the water, that must sting. Before that though he was running across her tentacle, sideways. That's more impressive than doing that against a wall because its an uneven surface that is both slimey and wet.

Demonic Phoenix
Which QTE?

And what do you mean properly? I thought you had the game? stick out tongue

Yeah she slammed him into the water, that must sting. Before that though he was running across her tentacle, sideways. That's more impressive than doing that against a wall because its an uneven surface that is both slimey and wet.

The last QTE in the Castor/Pollux Boss fight.

I did, but I've only played through it once, and the first time through a God of War game, I'm more focused on the button prompts as opposed to the action itself. stick out tongue

At that speed, yeah, it would hurt.
Good to know about the sideways running. But how do you know the appendage was slimey?

CosmicComet
Because of the gooey black stuff.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>