Respect Pyron, Eater of Worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This is my uber respect thread for one of the most uber people in gaming Pyron from the Darkstalkers series. Pyron was born on the planet Hellstorm, and evolved into a Cosmic being and devoured his own planet. Pyron is one of the most powerful game characters ever, many consider him to be Skyfather level, as he can destroy planets, move faster than light(in the comics anyway), is very strong physically, can create powerful "Heralds" if you will, the Huitzil robots, and transmute matter(shown when he made the Huitzils in the palm of his hand). This is a vid of Pyron at 20% power punking the shit out of everyone from the DS OVA(if you hate Slipknot, turn off your volume):

6pvELOKEGcs

Violent2Dope
No one respects Pyron? Here is a scan of him in the comics devouring his home planet:

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Superboy Prime
I've always loved that scan.

Violent2Dope
I orgasm over it.droolio

Violent2Dope
Four cool scans of Pyron, it shows his cosmic awareness by showing him predicting the life forms on earth will one day have great power, how he creates the Huitzil robots in his palm, and his speed to leave the solar system in almost an instant. You have to click on the scans.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

Superboy Prime
Say how does predicting how earth will have powerful lifeforms one day show Cosmic Awareness. Wouldn't that be more of a premonition?

Remindme
To be honest i couldn't respect Pyron, he doesn't even have to try ^^'

C. C. Cowgirl
From what that video shows, I started thinking. How do you think a 20% Pyron would manage against a 20% Claymore Claire? big grin

Pyron is one of the characters truly worth respecting in the gameworld smile

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Say how does predicting how earth will have powerful lifeforms one day show Cosmic Awareness. Wouldn't that be more of a premonition? Well, normally yes, but he didn't really look into the future. He observed the life on earth and accurately could tell what kind of creatures they would evolve into.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, normally yes, but he didn't really look into the future. He observed the life on earth and accurately could tell what kind of creatures they would evolve into.

I dunno man. I don't think that classifies as Cosmic Awareness, but I won't throw a fit over it.

---

Yep@CC Cowgirl.

Pyron deserves his respect. Unlike many Darkstalkers he has actual feats to back him up.

Violent2Dope
This is a comic site that tells you Pyron's powers and stuffs. They also have a rank on hi powers, but the rank is pretty much just voted on by fans cause it's not really reliable.

http://www.comicvine.com/pyron/44099/

C. C. Cowgirl
No one answered my Claire thought sad

Violent2Dope
I don't know who she is.

ESB -1138
Do you have anything to show that's from the games?

Violent2Dope
2D fighters don't have vids, and those scans are gangsta.

Violent2Dope
God this pic looks cool

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/gam7_edgar/pyron02.jpg

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Do you have anything to show that's from the games?

The wearing galaxies as rings picture from Pyron's Darkstalkers ending.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

Pyron Darkstalkers 3 ending. Pyron can be seen side by side with the andromeda galaxy.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

He is wearing dwarf galaxies as rings.
A dwarf Galaxy is a small galaxy that orbits bigger galaxies like the Andromeda galaxy--nearest spiral galaxy to our own the Milky Way galaxy.

He states in Darkstalkers 3 that his next target will be the Andromeda galaxy. Which would imply after growing big enough to wear the dwarf galaxies as rings he sets his crosshair on the Big Fish aka Andromeda.

I'd like to add that IMO those are not galaxies he is wearing as rings, because they do not look like it. However that is the general consensus here.

2D fighters don't have vids, and those scans are gangsta.

durfist

Violent2Dope
The wearing galaxies as rings picture from Pyron's Darkstalkers ending.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

Pyron Darkstalkers 3 ending. Pyron can be seen side by side with the andromeda galaxy.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

He is wearing dwarf galaxies as rings.
A dwarf Galaxy is a small galaxy that orbits bigger galaxies like the Andromeda galaxy--nearest spiral galaxy to our own the Milky Way galaxy.

He states in Darkstalkers 3 that his next target will be the Andromeda galaxy. Which would imply after growing big enough to wear the dwarf galaxies as rings he sets his crosshair on the Big Fish aka Andromeda.

I'd like to add that IMO those are not galaxies he is wearing as rings, because they do not look like it. However that is the general consensus here.

durfist Thanks SBP, I would like to add that the reason he was standing next to the Andromeda is because he likes to observe his prey.

Superboy Prime
Poor Andromeda 131

Violent2Dope
I wonder if Pyron ever thot out what would happen after he eventually ate the whole universe?

Sol Valentine
He'll be alone

And he'll be forced to make babies with himself.

Violent2Dope
Yo, anyone know a good place to get comic scans?

Sol Valentine
Imageshack?

Violent2Dope
I don't know how to use it.no expression

Sol Valentine
Didn't you use it for the Pyron determining the planet's evolution scan?

Violent2Dope
No. It was already posted here on KMC.

Violent2Dope
Here is a vid of Pyron basically beating on Donavan. It has subtitles.

ozHUqhBXLbo

Violent2Dope
This is an amv of Pyron's fights in the 4th and final OVA episode. I warn you, the music is annoying as hell.

wSXgSrDieCk

Sol Valentine
Lucky my sound dosen't work.

What song is it anyway?

Violent2Dope
This REALLY annoying FFIV song.

Sol Valentine
God, did Pyron kill Donovan?

Violent2Dope
No, he almost did tho.

Sol Valentine
Thank god.

Who else?
I've got that OVA and Donovan does end up killing Pyron but the OVA is not canon.

The two grow as big as planets (Donavan turns into some kind of deity) and they fight in spaceOriginally posted by Violent2Dope
I wonder if Pyron ever thot out what would happen after he eventually ate the whole universe? He'd be f**king HUGE!

To bad Demetri never gives him the chance.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
He'd be f**king HUGE!

To bad Demetri never gives him the chance. He'd also be lonely. I like how Pyron beats on Demitri in the first vid I posted. big grin

Sol Valentine
I wonder how Pyron would reproduce if he ate the universe.

Who else?
Demetri's cool though. I want them both to do the fusion dance and become Demetron.

Violent2Dope
Demetri's cool though. I want them both to do the fusion dance and become Demetron. LOL no. Pyron>Demitri, tho he is cool. Post in my Demitri respect thread.

Violent2Dope
Shows Pyron first becoming a cosmic being:

Fire Ninja
I can post some info if you like, V2D?

-@shtar out

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
I can post some info if you like, V2D?

-@shtar out Awesome. It really is you this time, right?

Blax_Hydralisk
I dont think so..

Fire Ninja
Awesome. It really is you this time, right?

Oh yeah, I gave my cuz the account to use whenever he comes over. But, I still use it from time to time to get some information and stuff. My sig: "@shtar out" will mean that I'm posting. wink

-@shtar out

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah, I gave my cuz the account to use whenever he comes over. But, I still use it from time to time to get some information and stuff. My sig: "@shtar out" will mean that I'm posting. wink

-@shtar out No offense, but your cuz said the most blatantly overhyped things i have ever heard. Kain can create universes, wtf?

Fire Ninja
He tends to lie just to win arguments, he has alot of growing up to do. I thought he would be ignored, but people actually believed the things he said. erm

-@shtar out

Violent2Dope
He tends to lie just to win arguments, he has alot of growing up to do. I thought he would be ignored, but people actually believed the things he said. erm

-@shtar out They did? He also said shit like he can do anything Pyron can, and like Pyron could eat the planet.

Burning thought
no offence but i felt insulteded by your cousin and he was taking my side in the argument laughing out loud

Fire Ninja
Like I said, he makes stuff up or exagerrates for the sake of debate.

-@shtar out

Violent2Dope
Anyway, any Pyron stuff for this thread would be appreciated. Check out my Tifa Respect thread, you hentai loving bastard. evil face

Fire Ninja
Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-collection/pics/col-pyron.gif

Violent2Dope
Pyron
Height: ?
Weight: ?
Race: Alien
Birthplace: Hellstorm
Birthdate: 1991(this was when he took form on Earth)

An alien being hailing from the planet Hellstorm. After evolving over many eons, he became a cosmic being. Over the time of 200 million years, he sought to collect beautiful planets by consuming them. Originally, he came to Earth 65 million years ago and created the army of Phobos to destroy life on Earth. When he arrived on earth, he landed deep within the Atlantic ocean to wait for the right time to consume our planet. Capcom hasn't been too clear on what sort of devestation was inflicted on the earth by Pyron. But, he did cause trouble for the earth residing Makai.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Makia encountered Pyron when he reappeared on Earth. His power drew out many Makai and could be felt even from the Makai world.

One night, a mysterious voice went through the night. "Those who live
in darkness, come to me." Ten darkstalkers answered to the call and arose.
At the same time, two darkhunters also came out of darkness.

This voice is mostly Pyron, seeing that he was the major antagonist.

The aquatic empire of Aulbath was shattered and destroyed by a tremendous earthquake and volcanic eruption. Which wiped out his entire race leaving the merman emperor and hero Aulbath as it's sole survivor. He was filled that Pyron was the one who caused the fall of his empire.

When Bishamon fought against Pyron, Pyron's energies caused Bishamon to be separated from Hannya's curse.

http://www.cannonspike.com/CamFan/capcom/vs-collection/pics/col-pyron.gif Cool. Where is that from?

Fire Ninja
Saiki's Faq.

Violent2Dope
Saiki's Faq. What is that? Link?

Fire Ninja
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

Who else knows a good deal about vampire savior. You should ask him too.

Fire Ninja
Pyron is most likely an alien being meant to be representative of one of the fabled cosmic beings from Mars. The planet Mars is often associated with Fire because of its Japanese name Kasei, which means Fire Planet.

According to the Bible, the Antichrist will honor a Foreign God, which literally means an Alien God, and the two of them will rule together. This god will be the God of Fortresses. In Greek and Roman mythology, the god Mars is said to have been worshiped in the form of two idols, one called Mars Gradivus-Mars of War and the other Mars Quirinus-Mars of Fortresses. It is because of this that it is believed the God of Fortresses will come from Mars.

Violent2Dope
http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/567052/25007

Who else knows a good deal about vampire savior. You should ask him too. Cool. Is there any place you can find specifics of their power? And i do know Who else? has a great deal of knowledge of DS.

Burning thought
thats a great info link, some proof on there, Belial owns Demitri for sure, but hes not quite omnipotent as i first imagined, sounds odd tho, eyes on his palms, sounds like hes desigend like some Indian gods are

Fire Ninja
Cool. Is there any place you can find specifics of their power? And i do know Who else? has a great deal of knowledge of DS.

I haven't found any, so, far.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
thats a great info link, some proof on there, Belial owns Demitri for sure, but hes not quite omnipotent as i first imagined, sounds odd tho, eyes on his palms, sounds like hes desigend like some Indian gods are He's described as near omnipotent, and near omniscient, but he is omnipresent.

Burning thought
yes in Makai, as it says its apart of him isnt it

Violent2Dope
yes in Makai, as it says its apart of him isnt it Yeah, and when he ripped Demitri's castle from Makai with one attack, he injured himself by doing so.

Burning thought
hmm bad move laughing out loud apparently thats like rippng a hole in his power wasnt it from what i read, reducing his strength greatly

Violent2Dope
hmm bad move laughing out loud apparently thats like rippng a hole in his power wasnt it from what i read, reducing his strength greatly Kinda.

shin_gear
No! chair

shin_gear
God this pic looks cool

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/gam7_edgar/pyron02.jpg Caramel! big grin

Fire Ninja
He's described as near omnipotent, and near omniscient, but he is omnipresent.

You cannot be near omnipotent, it's either you are or not. Omnipotent means all power, meaning you can do anything. If you have limitations that you cannot control, then you are not omnipotent. It's one or the other, "Near Omnipotence" is pure hyperbole. I dunno how smart Belial was or if he was Omniscient, but I doubt it. If there is anyone close to being omniscient, it would be Galan. He was known as the brain of Makai and is the Oldest of the Nobles. I don't think that means he knows everything, but he did know all that happened in Makai. Also, Makai universe seems younger than our own. Pyron is older than everyoone in the cast.

shin_gear
^I have to agree with that. Near omnipotence is probably the most overrated thing period. Anyway, I still think you're not Ashtar. If you are then you'd be able to tell me what this is emoemuashtar AND who the other person was calling you this (he frequents the game vs forum)

Violent2Dope
You cannot be near omnipotent, it's either you are or not. Omnipotent means all power, meaning you can do anything. If you have limitations that you cannot control, then you are not omnipotent. It's one or the other, "Near Omnipotence" is pure hyperbole. I dunno how smart Belial was or if he was Omniscient, but I doubt it. If there is anyone close to being omniscient, it would be Galan. He was known as the brain of Makai and is the Oldest of the Nobles. I don't think that means he knows everything, but he did know all that happened in Makai. Also, Makai universe seems younger than our own. Pyron is older than everyoone in the cast. Pyron is oldest, that is true. Also, Belial was able to look into Morrigan's many different paths she could possible take, and chose one for her and split her power into three. Pyron is not omniscient, he only has cosmic awareness, and it has been stated that his power is limited only by the boundaries of his mind. I did not pull near omnipotence out of my ass, I don't know what it means either, ask the people who made him.

shin_gear
Pyron can do anything he can think of, such as fart out ice cream cones bigger than the moon.

Violent2Dope
I have a question, how exactly did Demitri beat Pyron? I know he absorbed him, but what happened in the fight?

Sol Valentine
I heard that he absorbed him, then Demitri used some dimension power to create a dimension and throw Pyron into some otherworldly place.

Fire Ninja
It's ambigous, but he did absorb him. Demitri has magic at his disposal (Like many other makai). So, that gives him an edge compared to pyron who has no magic, but some cosmic based abilities. Though, he does have some catalysic energies.

Violent2Dope
It's ambigous, but he did absorb him. Demitri has magic at his disposal (Like many other makai). So, that gives him an edge compared to pyron who has no magic, but some cosmic based abilities. Though, he does have some catalysic energies. Pyron makes up for lack of magic with vast cosmic powers.

shin_gear
Not to mention he either looks like caramel or pudding.

Fire Ninja
Pyron makes up for lack of magic with vast cosmic powers.

But, Cosmic powers can't compare to high level magic in terms of plot powers. Seriously, with magic, you can do anything the plot calls for. Which is the strongest characters in fiction are usually magicians or magic based entity's. Especially, in anime.

Diamond Kisses
Pyron makes up for lack of magic with vast cosmic powers.

If you ask me, the two can not be compared stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
But, Cosmic powers can't compare to high level magic in terms of plot powers. Seriously, with magic, you can do anything the plot calls for. Which is the strongest characters in fiction are usually magicians or magic based entity's. Especially, in anime. My answer is, Galactus. no expression Also, from what I've seen, Pyron is faster and stronger than Demitri and is a better fighter.

Fire Ninja
Galactus is a big time jobber. erm

Pyron is none of the above, he lost fair and square.

Burning thought
Galactus though has weaknesses, lack of food=him weak

his Cosmic powers are beyond pyron so i wouldnt compare them at all, not even along the same lines, not to menstion Cosmic power is still suspect, theres things you can only do with magic that cosmic power cannot do, its also debatable wether Cosmic power is actually a form of magic itself

Violent2Dope
Galactus is a big time jobber. erm

Pyron is none of the above, he lost fair and square. That's the thing, it cannot be proven, only I have some form of evidence by saying that nothing Demitri has ever shown was on par with Pyron. And I think Pyron can be compared with Galactus quite well, Pyron can move at speeds greatly exceeding light, he can manipulate matter and create powerful heralds, both are Skyfather level, both eat planets(only Pyron does not use tech) and both have some form of cosmic awareness.

Burning thought
Galactus can make most beings into anything he likes through manipulations, blink some out of excistence, and at full strength can seem to do anything he likes as long as the other super cosmic beings and LT dont bother him, such as destroying the unviverse several times over...Pyron is nothing on that

and please please show me where its proven he can exceed light speed, and flawlessly without needing a "startrek" like charge for it. Also whats Skyfather level? i have a guessing of near the Gods of olympus and Thor and such? Odin...just a hunch..but his heralds are a bunch of wimpy robots who show no real feets other than physical destrcution on a few earthern buildings....wheras Galactus' heralds can do tonnes of stuff, many things galactus can do only on smaller levels

Violent2Dope
Galactus can make most beings into anything he likes through manipulations, blink some out of excistence, and at full strength can seem to do anything he likes as long as the other super cosmic beings and LT dont bother him, such as destroying the unviverse several times over...Pyron is nothing on that

and please please show me where its proven he can exceed light speed, and flawlessly without needing a "startrek" like charge for it. Also whats Skyfather level? i have a guessing of near the Gods of olympus and Thor and such? Odin...just a hunch..but his heralds are a bunch of wimpy robots who show no real feets other than physical destrcution on a few earthern buildings....wheras Galactus' heralds can do tonnes of stuff, many things galactus can do only on smaller levels 1. Galactus destroy the universe ten times over? Since when? Pyron can grow to be larger than a galaxy, create heralds in the palm of his hand, and stuffs.

2. He went from the edge of the universe in a short time, ask Who else? for the proof, he has loads of it(ask him to put it on this page btw).

3. Skyfather are characters like Odin, that is right. Also, the only thing you know about the Phobos is what's in the OVA, which shows canon abilities and how they fight, but I think their powers are toned down. The UDON comics however are completely canon ability-wise.

Burning thought
1. Galactus destroy the universe ten times over? Since when? Pyron can grow to be larger than a galaxy, create heralds in the palm of his hand, and stuffs.

2. He went from the edge of the universe in a short time, ask Who else? for the proof, he has loads of it(ask him to put it on this page btw).

3. Skyfather are characters like Odin, that is right. Also, the only thing you know about the Phobos is what's in the OVA, which shows canon abilities and how they fight, but I think their powers are toned down. The UDON comics however are completely canon ability-wise.

1. ime not a Galactus expert but its been stated hundreds of times by many diffrent people in the Comic book VS

2. laughing out loud you ask who else its your page, it would be useful if he could post undeniable evidence so it doesnt have to be tossed back and forth all the time

Violent2Dope
1. ime not a Galactus expert but its been stated hundreds of times by many diffrent people in the Comic book VS

2. laughing out loud you ask who else its your page, it would be useful if he could post undeniable evidence so it doesnt have to be tossed back and forth all the time 1. Alot of the people there are pretty stupid mane.

2. Fine, I will!

Burning thought
gdgd big grin id like to see some evidence

Superboy Prime
Your Pyron love is overwhelming you V2D...I advice you to stop riding Pyron's energy dick.

Violent2Dope
Your Pyron love is overwhelming you V2D...I advice you to stop riding Pyron's energy dick. I "advise"(correct grammar ftw) you to shut the hell up. wink I learned new stuffs, UDON comics display game Pyron's actual abilities, it is only the story that is noncanon. Phail.

Blax_Hydralisk
There's no s after hell 13

Burning thought
i wish "who else" could post the evidence to half of these things, and ofcourse the evidence that the Comics are canon in abilities

Superboy Prime
I "advise"(correct grammar ftw) you to shut the hells up. wink I learned new stuffs, UDON comics display game Pyron's actual abilities, it is only the story that is noncanon. Phail.

Has it been canonically proven it displays actual abilities? Has it been confirmed that the game version of Pyron can actually achieve the same level of stuff he has been shown to do in the comics?

I'd say not.

Newsflash. Comics tend to exagerate.

Oh and thanks for correcting my spik ass.

**** you.

Did I get that right?

Violent2Dope
i wish "who else" could post the evidence to half of these things, and ofcourse the evidence that the Comics are canon in abilities Fire Ninja(Sandai) can confirm the UDON comics thing. Wow, I suck lol.

Violent2Dope
Has it been canonically proven it displays actual abilities? Has it been confirmed that the game version of Pyron can actually achieve the same level of stuff he has been shown to do in the comics?

I'd say not.

Newsflash. Comics tend to exagerate.

Oh and thanks for correcting my spik ass.

**** you.

Did I get that right? No need to be such a b*tch, you flamed me with no warning first.

Superboy Prime
Since when do we have to warn before flaming someone 131? That'd be pointless.

Violent2Dope
Since when do we have to warn before flaming someone 131? That'd be pointless. No, usually flaming starts when one person is being an ass to another, or because one person is being an ass hole. You came into MY(I AM GOD!) thread and flamed me.

Superboy Prime
I'm special like that. masdurchief

Violent2Dope
I'm special like that. masdurchief Hey, can Big G really destroy the universe 10 times over at full power? And Sandai(now Fire Ninja) can probably confirm the canonicity of Pyron's powers in UDON(Which works very closely with Capcom to make sure they do not f*ck anything up).

shin_gear
2. laughing out loud you ask who else its your page, it would be useful if he could post undeniable evidence so it doesnt have to be tossed back and forth all the time He just posted a quote without a source confirming it, neither did he prove that character abilities were the same in the DS games as they are in UDON comics.

Your Pyron love is overwhelming you V2D...I advice you to stop riding Pyron's energy dick. lol

Violent2Dope
I know where he got the Belial quote you are talking about. Fire Ninja posted the link earlier on this thread.

Burning thought
Belial doesnt really impress me either, for all his power his foolish enough to break a piece of himself, greatly weakeneing him, he obviously doesnt know much about his own power in the first place even if he does have some incredible powerful attacks. He does have any support moves from what i know or that is stated, such as soul devouring, time powers..can he move quickly?

Violent2Dope
Belial doesnt really impress me either, for all his power his foolish enough to break a piece of himself, greatly weakeneing him, he obviously doesnt know much about his own power in the first place even if he does have some incredible powerful attacks. He does have any support moves from what i know or that is stated, such as soul devouring, time powers..can he move quickly? I chalk that up to PIS, it was likely an error on the writer's part. Or maybe he was so consumed by rage(it was said by Morrigan,"I've never seen Father so angry) and was not thinking when he did it. All we really know about Belial is he's the strongest in DSer.

Fire Ninja
Udon comics works closely with Capcom and all the tidbits about the characters come from Capcom of Japan themselve's.

shin_gear
There's no such thing as near omnipotence, the info is obviously made up bs.

Fire Ninja
Nice straw man gears.

shin_gear
Ok?

Emperor @$$tard: Cop out! durlaugh

Fire Ninja
It means your doing what you do best. . .being illogical.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by shin_gear

Emperor @$$tard: Cop out! durlaugh

Yes I'm Emperor At Cash-tard. erm

shin_gear
Yes I'm Emperor At Cash-tard. erm Copout! durlaugh

Fire Ninja
Copout! durlaugh

Coping out by making fun of me. . .Sad, and further proves my point.

shin_gear
What makes me laugh is you state that even when I wasn't in a debate to begin with.

Fire Ninja
What makes me laugh is you state that even when I wasn't in a debate to begin with.

You were critiquing someones point. Last I checked, that's one of the ways to initiate a point. I called out your strawman and you ran away.

shin_gear
So, mentioning that near-omnipotence is nonexistent is running away? Great logic dumbass.

Fire Ninja
So, mentioning that near-omnipotence is nonexistent is running away? Great logic dumbass.

That's not what I pointed out, you tried to invalidate his entire argument by pointing out one weak point.

Oh, and your doing it again . . .I never stated that's why you ran away. Stop straw manning and debate me like you have some sense.

shin_gear
You're the one who obviously has no sense laughing. Who's argument was I trying to invalidate by saying the info of him being near-omnipotent is false?

Fire Ninja
V2D's and pro Udon arguments.

Violent2Dope
I'll report both of your asses for tarnishing the Big God(as BT calls him LAWLZ) Pyron's good name.

shin_gear
I have him on ignore but I looked at that last post. Like I said I mentioned the info of him being near omnipotent was bs (hence that part exclusively) since near omnipotence doesn't exist. Oh look, I'm repeating myself.

Violent2Dope
I have him on ignore but I looked at that last post. Like I said I mentioned the info of him being near omnipotent was bs (hence that part exclusively) since near omnipotence doesn't exist. Oh look, I'm repeating myself. Well, basically he means he has great power with few limits.

Who else?
I just posted a link to a LONG ass article about UDON and Capcom, maybe people should read it, eh?

Usual Suspect
I just posted a link to a LONG ass article about UDON and Capcom, maybe people should read it, eh? But will they? Doubt it. The less people know, the more it fuels the hate.

shin_gear
I guess acknowledging that near omnipotence doesn't exist equates to being a hater. I assume Fire-based Shinobi is a hater as well.

Who else?
I guess acknowledging that near omnipotence doesn't exist equates to being a hater. I assume Fire-based Shinobi is a hater as well. Don't chew other peoples heads off about it, they didn't make the games or comics that said it.

And near omnipotence is a lot stronger then KOSMOS, espcialy seeing how the character at hand was considered near omnipotent even though she had no control and wasn't using any where near all of her power at the time.

Fire Ninja
I guess acknowledging that near omnipotence doesn't exist equates to being a hater. I assume Fire-based Shinobi is a hater as well.

Near Omnipotence is just hyperbole, and that wasn't my point. You singled out the weakest point(Near Omnipotence) in V2D's argument just so you can invalidate his entire argument. . .That's a strawman. And, yes you are a hater.

Who else?
A little extra info on Pyron.

Pyron
Alien

Boss of the first two Darkstalkers games and self-proclaimed Lord of the Living Flame, the all-powerful Pyron is a malignant entity from the distant planet Hellstorm. Omnipotence eventually led to boredom, so Pyron traverses the cosmos looking for sporting opponents and interesting new worlds to add to his "collection" -- and guess which planet he's just landed on? Seeing a potential challenge in the Darkstalkers, Pyron assumes a humanoid shape to conform to the laws of terrestrial combat and gets ready to throw down. He makes a nasty endboss, I'll give him that much. His first appearance is on par with M. Bison and Rugal, but he gets increasingly toned down with each consecutive game.

Link
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/darkstalkers/darkstalkers.htm

If Pyron had stayed in his true form, he probably would've f**ked Demetri up, big time.

I think Pyron is almighty, he just lost cuz he was arrogant and fought on the Humans and DSers terms.

Burning thought
hes not almighty, if he was he wouldnt of lost even if he just took whatever Dimitri used against him, hes powerful but his powers only go so far, not to menstion he uses mainly mortal attacks

Fire Ninja
Pyron can't beat demitri, you guys are giving him way too much credit.

Burning thought
i could beat demitri.....just get a solar panel when hes not paying attension and beam the sun on him and BAM hes history woooosh

Lazy MFer
Demetri's glow stops him from being vaped by the sun, the glow stays up at all times.Originally posted by Burning thought
hes not almighty, if he was he wouldnt of lost even if he just took whatever Dimitri used against him, hes powerful but his powers only go so far, not to menstion he uses mainly mortal attacks He chose to use mainly mortal attacks, we don't know what Pyron is capable of in his truest form.

Not saying he'll beat Demetri.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Demetri's glow stops him from being vaped by the sun, the glow stays up at all times.

He chose to use mainly mortal attacks, we don't know what Pyron is capable of in his truest form.

Not saying he'll beat Demetri.

what do you mean he chose, we have seen nothing but mortal attacks from him....we cant assume he has immortal ones randomly if hes never shown them, it would be like me saying Kain can punch planets into dust...he can but hes never shown it becase he doesnt want to..that does float does it?...exactley.

anyway onto his glow, where does it say its always on, even when hes asleep, doesnt it ever run out, so the first time he cast the shield it was constantly on?....regardless..id beat him just after he was beaten by pyron then, when he first appears on earth slap, id take him down laughing out loud

Who else?
Pyron can't beat demitri, you guys are giving him way too much credit. I know it's a stretch, but still, the guy obviously powered down to fight Demetri. If he had stayed in his true form, I think his chances could have been better.

Violent2Dope
A little extra info on Pyron.

Pyron
Alien

Boss of the first two Darkstalkers games and self-proclaimed Lord of the Living Flame, the all-powerful Pyron is a malignant entity from the distant planet Hellstorm. Omnipotence eventually led to boredom, so Pyron traverses the cosmos looking for sporting opponents and interesting new worlds to add to his "collection" -- and guess which planet he's just landed on? Seeing a potential challenge in the Darkstalkers, Pyron assumes a humanoid shape to conform to the laws of terrestrial combat and gets ready to throw down. He makes a nasty endboss, I'll give him that much. His first appearance is on par with M. Bison and Rugal, but he gets increasingly toned down with each consecutive game.

Link
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/darkstalkers/darkstalkers.htm

If Pyron had stayed in his true form, he probably would've f**ked Demetri up, big time.

I think Pyron is almighty, he just lost cuz he was arrogant and fought on the Humans and DSers terms. You sir, have made me very happy. Pyron>Demitri YAY!

Who else?
You sir, have made me very happy. Pyron>Demitri YAY! I can't really say that, it's just a possibility, maybe.

Pyro is still damn strong and they did call him Omnipotenet.

(Omnipotenet)
This words and it's counter parts are being used for too much now a days.

Violent2Dope
I can't really say that, it's just a possibility, maybe.

Pyro is still damn strong and they did call him Omnipotenet.

(Omnipotenet)
This words and it's counter parts are being used for too much now a days. The omniscient narrator knows all! If he really was an actual omnipotent, he could literally one shot Galactus, Demitri, and Jedah.

Burning thought
IF he was ofcourse, shame he isnt but IF is a beautiful word

Violent2Dope
IF he was ofcourse, shame he isnt but IF is a beautiful word According to Who else's link he is.

Burning thought
and does anything make this more reliable than other fanbased stuff, it sounds fanbased, the guy who seems to be talking about capcom from a gamers presepctive, so this guy "seems" to be a fan himself, who just making a fan page...

he uses descirbing like "paris hilton" when describing Morrigan everything on that site seems susepct of credbility, not to menstion everything about Pyron shouts he obviously is not All powerful...

Violent2Dope
and does anything make this more reliable than other fanbased stuff, it sounds fanbased, the guy who seems to be talking about capcom from a gamers presepctive, so this guy "seems" to be a fan himself, who just making a fan page...

he uses descirbing like "paris hilton" when describing Morrigan everything on that site seems susepct of credbility, not to menstion everything about Pyron shouts he obviously is not All powerful... It is an official gaming site that uses evidence ranging from things in-game to things the creators have said. Also, it says Pyron weakened himself to make sport of the DSers.

Burning thought
It is an official gaming site that uses evidence ranging from things in-game to things the creators have said. Also, it says Pyron weakened himself to make sport of the DSers.

no wai man, offical it looks like a fanbase stuff, where does it say offical i must have missed it ,also regardless of its officiality, its describing the characters themselves, from their point of view, it doesnt say anywhere from the developers or in-game from what can be shown hes really omnipotent and nothing points to him being so, otherwise he wouldnt gain power would he from eating planets....he wouldnt eat planets, he couldnt gain anything if hes already got limitless power, he wouldnt be doing anything to do with the Dskers at all if this was true....even limiting himself, he wouldnt lose if hes omnipotent to Demetri.

Who else?
WTF?! I thought this was a thread on RESPECTING Pyron?!

Burning thought
WTF?! I thought this was a thread on RESPECTING Pyron?!
ofcourse it is, but its main purpose as are all respect threads is to inform on the characters powers, if powers shown are false however, then its damaging its purpose so its important for odd claims to be addressed like claims of omnipotence (such a thing doesnt excist anyway) then its respecting pyron, claiming false things about him would be disrespecting the character

shin_gear
The article is by Pat R, but we're going to assume that he has the authority to determine character abilities and powers, and say Kurt Katala's info is correct.

"Though she is Belial's daughter, she'd much prefer to go out and have a good time than assume any kind of responsibility -- much like her real-life succubus counterpart, Paris Hilton."
rofl2

"Omnipotence led to boredom". I just love how fans use unjustifiable quotes filled with hyperbole and stated by a random user on a website to suit their arguments. We'll assume someone who can't fart a universe out of his ass or destroy a universe with a sneeze omnipotent, or survive a galaxy destroying attack because, Darkstalkers are awesome.

Burning thought
laughing exactley, its neccery to break up fanboyism and false claims in respect threads if its not real proof is it, i mean if we started spamming nonsense then thats unfair on the characters respect thread but since as youve pointed out gears, is that that source is unreliable and immediatley saying "zomg ominpotence" (omnipotence doesnt excist anyway) then its disrespecting poor pyron.

Who else?
Check this

This is an actual yugioh card called KING PYRON

http://www.aspera.nu/simon/bilder/pyron.jpeg

Pyron is very influential.

shin_gear
It's possible that they have meant omnipotent, in the sense that he can keep getting more powerful, which is understandable. However, I wouldn't be surprised if two or three people on here said Pyron is omnipotent in a versus thread to explain why he would win in that match. Personally, I don't think anyone here would be.

Burning thought
Check this

This is an actual yugioh card called KING PYRON

http://www.aspera.nu/simon/bilder/pyron.jpeg

Pyron is very influential.

laughing kwl

Burning thought
It's possible that they have meant omnipotent, in the sense that he can keep getting more powerful, which is understandable. However, I wouldn't be surprised if two or three people on here said Pyron is omnipotent in a versus thread to explain why he would win in that match. Personally, I don't think anyone here would.

yeh but thats not fair, thats not really omnipotence in any way, otherwise many characters are omnipotent taking that stance, kain constantly evolves over the years but hes no omnipotent, not evne i would state that

shin_gear
Ryu evolves in power over the years. Anyway, I do wish Ryu was omnipotent. Imagine how badass that would be.

Who else?
laughing exactley, its neccery to break up fanboyism and false claims in respect threads if its not real proof is it, i mean if we started spamming nonsense then thats unfair on the characters respect thread but since as youve pointed out gears, is that that source is unreliable and immediatley saying "zomg ominpotence" (omnipotence doesnt excist anyway) then its disrespecting poor pyron. You shouldn't talk shit about a character in his own RESPECT thread. If you got something negative to say, take it some where else.
Is all I'm saying, people need to stop hating on the DS and respect the fact that, yeah they may be 2D fighters but they are still damn powerful.

If you can't dig Pyron then you shouldn't post on this thread, yo.

Burning thought
You shouldn't talk shit about a character in his own RESPECT thread. If you got something negative to say, take it some where else.
Is all I'm saying, people need to stop hating on the DS and respect the fact that, yeah they may be 2D fighters but they are still damn powerful.

If you can't dig Pyron then you shouldn't post on this thread, yo.

big grin i disagree however this thread is all about "digging" pyron, sure those who want to digg him they can but this is supposed to be the thread thats linked to someone when they need information, if they go on it and see information thats not true and start saying "zomg hes omnipotent" then its unfair not only on the character because people may make a fool of him becacause of this and it will confuse people sad

were purifying the thread!! Happy Dance

Who else?
big grin i disagree however this thread is all about "digging" pyron, sure those who want to digg him they can but this is supposed to be the thread thats linked to someone when they need information, if they go on it and see information thats not true and start saying "zomg hes omnipotent" then its unfair not only on the character because people may make a fool of him becacause of this and it will confuse people sad

were purifying the thread!! Happy Dance And why is Pyron not Omnipotent? Cuz you don't want him to be. I bet if the site says he was the weakest in the DS cast you would be all behind that.

BTW, I don't think Pyron is Omnipotent, I'm just saying.

Burning thought
And why is Pyron not Omnipotent? Cuz you don't want him to be. I bet if the site says he was the weakest in the DS cast you would be all behind that.

BTW, I don't think Pyron is Omnipotent, I'm just saying.

hes not because of so many things wrong with it in the storyline..and on top of it the only thing stating him to be is that site, which is invalid and not exactley 100% correct

not to menstion Omnipotent beings dont excist in any universe in truth because the word itself has many faults

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>