KMC Rehab?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Ok guys I think it may well be time for us to start taking care of our own. That's right I'm talking about the fanboys. Now I know every site has them and I know we all make fun of them but is that really helping anybody? I suggest we talk to our fanboys and try and bring them back to clear level headedness. So let's have all the fanboys talk things out in here maybe we can help em, and if your a fanboy dont be afraid to step up, because here at KMC..... we care *insert tear jerking moment here*

Symmetric Chaos
*raises hand*

May I being implementing my "final solution"?

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*raises hand*

May I being implementing my "final solution"? the floor is all yours go ahead

King Kandy
Yo, I nominate Phenominol for 24/7 intense care.

Symmetric Chaos

Endless Mike
Some are just too far gone for anything to work. It's best to put them out of their misery with an IP ban.

Akuki
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yo, I nominate Phenominol for 24/7 intense care.
Seconded, and Quanchi too if he isn't too far gone.

Rufus T Firefly
i nominate trickster for extensive care

lando005

lando005
so how should we go about treating them? should we discuss their displays of fanboism our put them on some kind of substitute like a patch or something....

oh i nominate capt

Priest
I nominate Nver renske

DigiMark007
Respecting others (even fanboys) isn't a new concept, just one that is tacitly ignored by much of the forum. In any case, it's a nice sentiment, and I support it whole-heartedly, but not really something that warrants it's own thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.