chocoholic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Whos a chocoholic around hear ?? I know i am i cant get enough of it . I'll by all kinds of it apart from dark

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by coolmovies
Whos a chocoholic around hear ?? I know i am i cant get enough of it . I'll by all kinds of it apart from dark

Racist.

SpartanII

man, i sure do love that chocohol. That bugs me. its like PIN number, or ATM machine, or ISP provider.

Bicnarok

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by SpartanII
man, i sure do love that chocohol. That bugs me. its like PIN number, or ATM machine, or ISP provider.

I was about to say that.

People think "-oholic" is the way to describe addiction, it's not.

-AC

Hidden Lotus
i just realized that i havent had chocolate in like forever shock

Pixie Fly

Not many people like the dark chocolate. It's too sweet is what I usually hear. Most like the milk chocolate.

I'm not big on chocolate, but I'll eat it occasionally

Grinning Goku

I bet you're a fat motherfuc.ker, huh?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I bet you're a fat motherfuc.ker, huh? laughing

SelphieT
Mmm, I sure do enjoy all de chocolates smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.