Xaldin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Xaldin is the number III in Organization. He wields 6 dragoon and control the element of Wind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/XIII_Order_03_Xaldin.png

Xaldin wields 6 dragoon and control the element of Wind.

History:

First appearing at Hollow Bastion, Xaldin confronts Sora in Beast's Castle when he manipulates the Beast's rage by various means so that a powerful Nobody and Heartless could be created from the Beast, forcing the Beast to turn on those he cares about. But Sora's interference with his plan forces Xaldin to steal the Beast's mystical rose to temper the Beast's rage. Despite Xaldin's lance-wielding Dragoon Nobodies, Sora and the Beast find him, and he reveals that the Organization needs Kingdom Hearts to become complete beings. He then kidnaps Belle, forcing the Beast to choose whether Belle or the rose is more important to him. The plan fails when Belle gets away with the rose and Xaldin falls against Sora and the Beast.

Powers Abilities

Using the wind element Xaldin does not need to hold his Dragoons in order to attack and defend with them. He can create a powerful barrier and using is dragoons in it so the barrier makes them spin, thus he can attack defensivey. He favours teleportation and flight to move around in battle. He also can combine his weapon to make into a longer weapon, or a whip-like one His attacks by combining the wind and his Dragoons make them Omnidirectional. He also has his Dragoon cannon that fire out a powerful wave of damaging wind. He can also rain down his Dragoons as such speed they appear to be some kind of Lightning attack

Xaldin is often called the hardest Organization member to defeat, excluding Xemnas

Xaldin Battle
ENF2nX3rguU

Sol Valentine
Good job with the thread.

Violent2Dope
Xaldin is THE hardest fight in the game. Xemnas has nothing on him.

Sol Valentine
Xaldin was easy.

Violent2Dope
I fought him on the hardest difficulty, makes Seph and Xemnas look like pantywaists.

Remindme
I think like all bosses He's harder/Easier depending on what you chose at the start of the game, sword, sheild or staff.

Reason i think that because first time i played i chose the staff and it took me like 10 attempts. But when i chose the sword (i think it was the sword) he was a piece of cake.

Sol Valentine
I chose the Staff and was on the hardest difficulty.

Remindme
Eep, maybe i got them mixed up. But I know how hard he was seemed to change when i chose other things.

Sol Valentine
Man I wanna see Klarrann v.s. Xaldin.

Remindme
Meh, i wouldn't see Xaldin losing, he doesn't need to get in range, and he can stay out of Klarrann's

Sol Valentine
Aspharr v.s. Xaldin would be an excellent fight to see though.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I fought him on the hardest difficulty, makes Seph and Xemnas look like pantywaists.

Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 is THE hardest boss in the KH series

Sol Valentine
You get to fight Seph in KH1?

Remindme
Yeah platinum match in the Colosseum.

Most people can't beat him at level 99 with the Ultima Keyblade erm

Sol Valentine
I remember,............ Oh yeah!

I beat him, but with like 1/2 of 1/2 of my life left.

Remindme
How can you beat him and not remember??? he's by far the hardest boss in any game i've played ^^'

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 is THE hardest boss in the KH series True lol. First time I fought him, he took me out in two hits.

Sol Valentine
All he did was a 2 hitter, then I was lying on the floor while Donald and Goofy fought alone.

Remindme
You fight him alone though.....

Sol Valentine
A glitch somehow.

But the 2nd time I tried I was like 'WTF?' and then I got my ass beat in 1 hit.

Remindme
Aww i wish it glitched for me to have them once.

Sol Valentine
Yeah.

But when they jumped, they stood in the air still and like a 'T'

shin_gear
Actually...either one fight in particular or Xemnas from KH1 Final Mix was the hardest boss in the KH series. See the video I recently posted in Xemnas vs. Ganon.

The other fight would be Terra...

Remindme
I'd say Terra looks harder than Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts 1, though both look harder than Sephiroth.

Still not the hardest bosses because both fights are only on Final Mix and thats japanese release only cry

shin_gear
Well they're the hardest but Square is dumb for not releasing it here because...they would've gained millions if they've done so. There was so much demand on Final Mix it wasn't even funny.

Remindme
I know, the bastards, how could they betray us like that? cry

Sol Valentine
Cause they hate us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.