Michael and Lucifer vs LT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
lt beats the both.it is the way it is.
Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
Each of them solo the LT

Astner
Let's see, Yahweh is not supreme--so at the height of his power his 2nd to the supreme.

Both Michael and Lucifer are beneath Yahweh.

The Living Tribunal is second only to the supreme.

And unlike Michael and Lucifer he represents more than one aspect, for instance Will.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Each of them solo the LT incorrect. they both fail to the lt. he is second to the supreme only while neither of these two are.

Astner
If we go by feat and statements the Living Tribunal will defeat them both with little to none effort.

Statements, Living Tribunal is second only to The-One-Above-All.
Which means he surpasses being capble of destroying, manipulating and recreating the Omniverse.

Lucifer (followed by Michael) is second to YHWH, but YHWH unlike The-One-Above-All is not supreme.
Not surpassing any beings with Omniversal control or anything alike.

Feats, Living Tribunal made so that the gems wouldn't work in unition.
And it was shown that four gems had the power to destroy and recreate all realities--basicly the Omniverse.
Living Tribunal > 6 Gems > 4 Gems > Omniverse

Lucifer killed Michael, so that his power was released remorming into a universe, which was later confirmed to be a Multiverse.
Lucifer + Michael > Multiverse

-- It is not impossible that Lucifer and Michael surpasses the Living Tribunal, but it is more likely that he has more power than them considering his feats.

Estacado
Originally posted by Astner
If we go by feat and statements the Living Tribunal will defeat them both with little to none effort.

Which means he surpasses being capble of destroying, manipulating and recreating the Omniverse.

Lucifer (followed by Michael) is second to YHWH, but YHWH unlike The-One-Above-All is not supreme.

And it was shown that four gems had the power to destroy and recreate all realities--basicly the Omniverse.

Lucifer killed Michael, so that his power was released remorming into a universe, which was later confirmed to be a Multiverse.

-- It is not impossible that Lucifer and Michael surpasses the Living Tribunal, but it is more likely that he has more power than them considering his feats.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
That is so wrong.....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
That is so wrong..... tell us why it is wrong.

this is why ur one of the easiest debators to pawn. u never prove anything and just laugh.

hush up while people with opinions and points post now.

thanks.

Estacado
tell us why it is wrong.

this is why ur one of the easiest debators to pawn. u never prove anything and just laugh.

hush up while people with opinions and points post now.

thanks.
PWN?
You can't pwn anyone on KMC though they own you daily you are jut too dumb to comprehend that you are defeated.....

leonheartmm
shin akuma is 3rd most powerful in the street fighter verse. does that mean he stands a chance against the spectre?!?!

ranking alone proves nuthing. he is NOT second to TOAA either. wanda with chaos wave was greater. the ultimate nullifier was compareable, classic beyonder was mucnh greaters. the infinite being was greater. thotu was greater. etc etc. and no hotu was NOT toaa. it had no power over the void.realms outside the multiverse and the beyond realm. and toaa DOES.

either one will cumberstomp LT.

Air Legend
Living Tribuanl wins and then proceeds to spank the Spectre like the little baby he is 313

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm shin akuma is 3rd most powerful in the street fighter verse. does that mean he stands a chance against the spectre?!?!
Point taken, supreme does not equal supreme.

Classic Beyonder is not canon, and when he was he was supreme, the avatar of Jim Shooter, the then current editor in chef.

Wanda, the Ultimate Nullifier, none of them are above the Living Tribunal, if you have evidence proving the differ please post them.

Let's see.
Lucifer imitated the genesis, creating a Multiverse, which would mean that YHWH's creation in the first place was a Multiverse.

The Living Tribunal overseers all Multiverses, overlapping infinity over and over again.

Since you say that supreme does not equal to ones other.
The top tiers in Marvel would be able to utterly destroy all beings in Vertigo and DC, understanding the fact that none in DC have ever destroyed or (re-)created a Omniverse.

Estacado
So basically you say that Marvel>>>Dc because Omniverse was never mentioned in Dc.
Keep up the great work.thumb up

Air Legend
So basically you say that Marvel>>>Dc because Omniverse was never mentioned in Dc.

So bascically you're implying that DC's second, third, and fourth most powerful beings are more powerful than Marrvel's second.

Keep up the great work roll eyes (sarcastic)

Astner
I was basing it on lionheart's theory.

Estacado
Originally posted by Air Legend
So bascically you're implying that DC's second, third, and fourth most powerful beings are more powerful than Marrvel's second.

Keep up the great work roll eyes (sarcastic)
huh
What the **** are you talking about?

Estacado

So the infinity gems are also above Lucifer and Michael....eh?haermm
Great....great tell us more.....

Shin_Nikkolas

Akuma is the strongest character in all of Street Fighter.

The only people even CLOSE are Ryu and Oro. Ryu has the POTENTIAL to beat Akuma but isn't there yet. Oro lacks feats to match Gouki's.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1930/ltbn4.jpg

No she wasn't.

Yes because the LT is so screwed if one multiverse he looks after goes boom

THe Infinity Being is comparable to TOAA or Presence in a way neither Michael or Lucifer are even close to matching.

The IB was God and made EVERYTHING in Marvel.

Hooray for the power of TOAA.

Anyway, Akuma is the strongest SF fighter as of now.

Astner
So the infinity gems are also above Lucifer and Michael....eh?haermm
Great....great tell us more.....
... Next sarcastic post by you will be reported.
Prove to me that they aren't, going by leo's theory.

Air Legend
huh
What the **** are you talking about?
Michael has the power of creation and Lucy has will power. The LT is the judge over the omniverse and gets his commands from TOAA. What in the hell are the brothers going to do to IT?

Estacado
Michael has the power of creation and Lucy has will power. The LT is the judge over the omniverse and gets his commands from TOAA. What in the hell are the brothers going to do to IT?
OMG.
No comment.

Astner
OMG.
No comment.
Of course not ... Because there are no evidence suproting your bias.

Estacado
Of course not ... Because there are no evidence suproting your bias.
Hush ,hush Mr IG>>>Omniverse.....

Air Legend
OMG.
No comment.
You know I was reading that Thanos w/ IG vs Phoenix white crown thread not to long ago and you couldn't even counter GalacticStorm even though Thanos was the clear winner. You resulted to laughing at him and waiting for Mr Master and the other debators to back you up. That is so sad...all you could do was laugh and be a cheerleader.

Now you make spite threads to irritate quanchi. Who in the hell devotes time for that, especially for a person like quanchi!

laughing Such a shame.

Erik-Lensherr
This is hilarious

hysterical

Astner
Hush ,hush Mr IG>>>Omniverse.....
Oh I'm sorry for accepting panel evidence instead of speculating.

Astner
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This is hilarious

hysterical
Yeah, for once we agree laughing

Estacado
Edit

quanchi112
huh
What the **** are you talking about? what are u talking about?

u never make any counterpoints at all. u just say that the other person is wrong.

Estacado
what are u talking about?

u never make any counterpoints at all. u just say that the other person is wrong.
Have you even read his post?
He was mentioning things I have never said.

quanchi112
OMG.
No comment. this shows that u really are a weak debator indeed. u talk about how silly this is but never say anything as to why it is silly.

lt would pawn both brothers. accept it. until u make a point dont respond.

quanchi112
Have you even read his post?
He was mentioning things I have never said. u just always laugh and say someones wrong. u never make any points but just jump in to tell someone else how wrong they are without explaining why u think they are wrong.

Estacado
this shows that u really are a weak debator indeed. u talk about how silly this is but never say anything as to why it is silly.

lt would pawn both brothers. accept it. until u make a point dont respond.
Can you even comprehend what they are saying?
They say Marvel>>>Dc since Omniverse was never mentioned in Dc going so by default Marvel wins.
That logic sucks.

quanchi112
Can you even comprehend what they are saying?
They say Marvel>>>Dc since Omniverse was never mentioned in Dc going so by default Marvel wins.
That logic sucks. no they arent. they are saying lt is the second most powerful being in marvel and defeats beings who arent in the top two at all.

lt when u think about it to is the most powerful on panel as TOAA is the writer pretty much.

can u understand now?

quanchi112
give me ur top 5 dc hierarchy. ok can u do that estacado?

Estacado
no they arent. they are saying lt is the second most powerful being in marvel and defeats beings who arent in the top two at all.

lt when u think about it to is the most powerful on panel as TOAA is the writer pretty much.

can u understand now?
Have you even read their posts?
Also Michael is 2nd to God aswell.

quanchi112
Also Michael is 2nd to God aswell. how if geb is there.

is michael more powerful and better than lucifer.

i thought elaine was second now?

make up ur list so i can see it.

Astner
Also Michael is 2nd to God aswell.
No, Lucifer only was the one titled second to YHWH.

quanchi112
No, Lucifer only was the one titled second to YHWH. i already know estacado doesnt know what he is talking about. he doesnt bring much to the table here.

he usually posts smiley faces as his great counter points.

watch as he ignores the post previous to this and wont touch it becuz hes in panic mode and doesnt know what to do or wont make his little list so we can all see it.

Estacado
No, Lucifer only was the one titled second to YHWH.
Michael power of God Lucifer Will of God.
i already know estacado doesnt know what he is talking about. he doesnt bring much to the table here.

he usually posts smiley faces as his great counter points.

watch as he ignores the post previous to this and wont touch it becuz hes in panic mode and doesnt know what to do or wont make his little list so we can all see it.
You should just shut the **** up with your statement.
Galactus=Sentry
Thanos>Sentry
Sentry>Superman because he stalemated Galactus.

I'm done with you I have better things to do Superman: Doomsday movie is waiting for me.....

quanchi112
Michael power of God Lucifer Will of God.

You should just shut the **** up with your statement.
Galactus=Sentry
Thanos>Sentry
Sentry>Superman because he stalemated Galactus.

I'm done with you I have better things to do Superman: Doomsday movie is waiting for me..... be gone as i have won today.

who wins then one on one the wil vs the power. who comes out on top. where is ur order of top dc beings. u havent answered the question. ur laughable.

galactus>sentry

thanos>sentry

not once did i say that sentry was an equal to galactus i said he stalemated him.

pay attention.

ps i win again today.

Estacado
be gone as i have won today.

who wins then one on one the wil vs the power. who comes out on top. where is ur order of top dc beings. u havent answered the question. ur laughable.

galactus>sentry

thanos>sentry

not once did i say that sentry was an equal to galactus i said he stalemated him.

pay attention.

ps i win again today.
You are true idiot.How can someone stalemate another when he is weaker then him in every category going from intelligence to strenght?

Burning thought
is Estacado up to his old tricks in comic books forum as well laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by Burning thought
is Estacado up to his old tricks in comic books forum as well laughing
It's the guy who said that a vampire can beat LT... eek!

Burning thought
yeh, when i didnt know who LT was so its not rly fair...year ago or so that was..however i debate...not laugh randomly at people and w8 for backup laughing

only TOAA and other marvel instances can beat LT because hes got all the trump cards

Estacado
yeh, when i didnt know who LT was so its not rly fair...year ago or so that was..however i debate...not laugh randomly at people and w8 for backup laughing

only TOAA and other marvel instances can beat LT because hes got all the trump cards
Shows how much of a fanboy you are you don't even know who is Kain going up against but he is Kain and he has the Reaver so he must win.You fail.thumb down
Besides I doubt you know anything about Lucifer or Michael so please get the **** out....

Burning thought
yeh a year ago, i know a lot more on debating now...however on the other hand you....seem to have failed in almost every thread you post in.. laughing

know anything about Lucifer or Micheal, you dont know anything about Kain yet you laugh in the kain threads...so now ime having a go at it, taste some of your own medicine..laughing

Estacado
yeh a year ago, i know a lot more on debating now...however on the other hand you....seem to have failed in almost every thread you post in.. laughing
You mean that Kain can solo Universes with his Reaver yet he get's KO'd for 200 years with a single blow from the Sarafan lord?
Besides I doubt you know anything about Lucifer or Michael so please get the **** out....

Burning thought
learn the story and comprehend what i was saying before saying such sillyness and getting rude big grin

but no, i only know that their DC comic things aint they...and if religion is anything to go by Lucifer is the Devil and Michael could be an Angel but *shrug* no i dont rly know who they are..but i know if your going against the LT your going to lose

quanchi112
You are true idiot.How can someone stalemate another when he is weaker then him in every category going from intelligence to strenght? thats why we read the comic books my friend thats why we read.

are are without a doubt the worst poster on here.

u rarely make points and dodge questions becuz u have no clue.

quanchi112
is Estacado up to his old tricks in comic books forum as well laughing yes he is the worst. as u know this as well. he never proves anything.

i laughing at estacado as u do as well im sure.

hes more clueless than alicia silverstone was in that horrific flick.

Estacado
learn the story and comprehend what i was saying before saying such sillyness and getting rude big grin

but no, i only know that their DC comic things aint they...and if religion is anything to go by Lucifer is the Devil and Michael could be an Angel but *shrug* no i dont rly know who they are..but i know if your going against the LT your going to lose
The story you mean in every thread you say Kain can't beat hit because he just turns into mist then stabs him with the Reaver?Wake up the whole game vs forum is laughing at you you are the gamer edition of quanchi.....

quanchi112
You mean that Kain can solo Universes with his Reaver yet he get's KO'd for 200 years with a single blow from the Sarafan lord?
Besides I doubt you know anything about Lucifer or Michael so please get the **** out.... uhm u cant tell another poster to get out sorry buts hes more than welcome to stay.

Burning thought
thats why we read the comic books my friend thats why we read.

ditto leave him in his emotional circle of ignorence, hostility then sadness

quanchi112
The story you mean in every thread you say Kain can't beat hit because he just turns into mist then stabs him with the Reaver?Wake up the whole game vs forum is laughing at you you are the gamer edition of quanchi..... estcado u dont even make points and please quit wasting everyones time and watch ur doomsday dvd. its waiting for u.

Estacado

You haven't answered my question all you do is talk bullshit.
Besides you don't even make sense.

Burning thought
The story you mean in every thread you say Kain can't beat hit because he just turns into mist then stabs him with the Reaver?Wake up the whole game vs forum is laughing at you you are the gamer edition of quanchi.....

are they, i dont see them laughing, but their more than welcome to laugh if theyve got their cold hard proof....once again, find some facts...not falseness...can you hit mist?..can you repel time powers?.....can any of the characters in some of the unvierses...no..anyway this is more about pointing out your hostility and ignorence, not a LOK debate

quanchi112
ditto leave him in his emotional circle of ignorence, hostility then sadness yes i have seen what he does. he does it the same way in all the threads he posts in.

step one is smileys laughing at someone elses opinion.

step two is telling u how stupid u are.

step three is then posting ur opinion in his words and then trying to make a joke out of it.

he never tells u why u are wrong but keeps telling u how stupid u are.

ps he never makes a point. he is the worst debator on here. i dont think hes made more than two points yet and ive had to respond to his trash talk for months.

laughing laughing laughing

post smileys back at him becuz its what he understands.

quanchi112
You haven't answered my question all you do is talk bullshit.
Besides you don't even make sense. u avoid all my questions.

all u do is avoid making a point and debating in general u hide from.

Estacado
You are true idiot.How can someone stalemate another when he is weaker then him in every category going from intelligence to strenght? Originally posted by quanchi112

You don't even make sense.

My question was how can someone beat another who is above him in every category and you said "That's why we read comics".

No doubt you are retarded.

Burning thought
hmm maybe were being too hard on him, not everyone can read..a lot of people can but not everyone, remember to use smilies in the future i suppose wink

quanchi112
You don't even make sense.

My question was how can someone beat another who is above him in every category and you said "That's why we read comics".

No doubt you are retarded. how did superman defeat darkseid in apokolips now? u call is pis but it happened. darkseid should have him beat in virtually every category. so from now on when u are more powerful than ur opponent u automatically win and when u lose it is pis. u make no sense as always.

we dont see how sentry stalemated galactus but we know he did.

Estacado
how did superman defeat darkseid in apokolips now? u call is pis but it happened. darkseid should have him beat in virtually every category. so from now on when u are more powerful than ur opponent u automatically win and when u lose it is pis. u make no sense as always.

we dont see how sentry stalemated galactus but we know he did.
You can't even comprehend the meaning of PIS and PIS doesn't count here.

As for you yes you are a joke I could post atleast 20 more.....
hmm maybe were being too hard on him, not everyone can read..a lot of people can but not everyone, remember to use smilies in the future i suppose wink
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No because he goes mist for the win! durlaugh

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Not this Kain sh*t again. What's he going to do as mist anyway? And I doubt he's faster than a god or a whole bunch of them.

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
You can't hurt Kain if he's mist though.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
You know I was reading that Thanos w/ IG vs Phoenix White Crown thread not to long ago and you couldn't even counter GalacticStorm even though Thanos was the clear winner. You resulted to laughing at him and waiting for Mr Master and the other debators to back you up. That is so sad...all you could do was laugh and be a cheerleader.

Now you make spite threads to irritate quanchi. Who in the hell devotes time for that, especially for a person like quanchi!

laughing Such a shame.

quanchi112

As for you yes you are a joke I could post atleast 20 more..... everyone sees u for the lame poster u are.

u resort to smileys.

u have never pwned anyone other than urself.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Burning thought

As for you yes you are a joke I could post atleast 20 more.....

as for me, only 20? are there any you can post who actually debated it at all? no...any random person can sign up and diss a character...

however you..claim to know characters and then put a number of smilies to try and discredit people laughing

theres probably 20 posts in here against you by people who actually debate if i bothered counting every one of them, the one Air legend just posted is a good example

rico777
LT loses here via the way THanos died

Mikey and Lucy punch LT through the chest

Astner
Originally posted by rico777

Mikey and Lucy punch LT through the chest
Feats and statements tell the differ, but of course you might be talking about oyur own little Marvel and DC world.

quanchi112
as for me, only 20? are there any you can post who actually debated it at all? no...any random person can sign up and diss a character...

however you..claim to know characters and then put a number of smilies to try and discredit people laughing

theres probably 20 posts in here against you by people who actually debate if i bothered counting every one of them, the one Air legend just posted is a good example estacado is a troll in every sense of the word. he doesnt debate but tries to attack other posters personally. if he had an opinion and debated i would say otherwise but he doesnt and is a troll.

quanchi112
Feats and statements tell the differ, but of course you might be talking about oyur own little Marvel and DC world. laughing

quanchi112

Mikey and Lucy punch LT through the chest when has lt ever been punched through the chest?

laughing laughing

Burning thought
if its got infnite power why couldnt it just blink them out of excistence...easy..solved the thread in one sentence altho i dont know anything about Lucifer and Michael in DC

rico777
if its got infnite power why couldnt it just blink them out of excistence...easy..solved the thread in one sentence

when has he every blinked anybody out of existence?

LT is as dumb as the beyonder. LT loses quite badly here.

Burning thought
hes described as Omnicient and Omnipotent

"Omnipotence (literally, "all power"wink is power with no limits i.e. unlimited power"

so surely why not, if he has unlimited power...

quanchi112
when has he every blinked anybody out of existence?

LT is as dumb as the beyonder. LT loses quite badly here. prove lt is stupid. what had he done that implies hes easy to manipulate or stupid as u put it.

rico777
prove lt is stupid. what had he done that implies hes easy to manipulate or stupid as u put it.

he wasn't even sure if he can take on the IG's power.... what a ****ing idiot.

LT and Beyonder were pretty stupid, face it. He loses here pretty badly.

quanchi112

LT and Beyonder were pretty stupid, face it. He loses here pretty badly. no adam warlock wasnt sure. lt was sure he could win.

get ur facts straight.

rico777
no adam warlock wasnt sure. lt was sure he could win.

get ur facts straight.

nopers re-read it agian

please stop posting your bullshit

Burning thought
no need to sware little man big grin

rico777
no need to sware little man big grin

lol! hows your day going burning thought?

quanchi112
nopers re-read it agian

please stop posting your bullshit again please know what u are talking about. so i wont pawn u with scans and make u eat ur own words.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WarlockInfinityWatch01-08.jpg

heres the truth and note i was right when i said the lt was confident he was more powerful than the ig.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

rico777
again please know what u are talking about. so i wont pawn u with scans and make u eat ur own words.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/WarlockInfinityWatch01-08.jpg

heres the truth and note i was right when i said the lt was confident he was more powerful than the ig.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

please re-read what you just posted

quanchi112

LT and Beyonder were pretty stupid, face it. He loses here pretty badly. heres ur post. u said lt wasnt even sure. i said he was. look at my scan. lt was sure while adam warlock says it hasnt been proven.

but the fact remains that lt had no doubt that he could take awarlock with the ig which u stated otherwise.

remember what u post becuz it could come back to haunt u.

quanchi112
no adam warlock wasnt sure. lt was sure he could win.

get ur facts straight. see read what i post. i have owned u so many times today.

rico777
see read what i post. i have owned u so many times today.
LT loses quite badly here.. please be quiet and go to school or work

quanchi112
LT loses quite badly here.. please be quiet and go to school or work ur quite a troll. u dont even respond back to my points.

we will see how long u last on this forum.

ur here just to start trouble.

Air Legend
OK for the people saying Michael has God's power you have two choices.
1. You are stupid, dumb, biased, and the Presence's power is weak.
2. You have an epiphany and realize that Michael has the power of creation, The Dunamis Demerigos.

"God had vested in you the Demiurgic power. The word of fire that builds and breaks":
And before anybody says Michael can destroy things...of course he can, having the power of creation doesn't mean you can only create things.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike2.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_michael_godpower.jpg

There is a power within me. The Dunamis Demiurgos. God's power.
It's obvious when he's referring to God's power he means the power of creation. If he literally had all of God's power he would be the Presence himself. That and the fact he said God had vested in him the Demiurgic power (the power of creation) in the first scan I showed.

If you still think Michael has God's full power then obviously you can kill someone with God's power because, if you didn't notice, Michael is dying.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Michael is a vessel for the Divine power. If he dies, if that vessel cracks.... The worlds will be scoured clean of life. There will be nothing left":

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_mike1.jpg

She says there will be nothing left if Michael dies which is also not true. Lucifer survived Michael's creation blast and Elaine absorbed Michael's power when Michael died.

Bottom line is Michael and Lucifer are not all they are sought out to be.

quanchi112
2. You have an epiphany and realize that Michael has the power of creation, The Dunamis Demerigos.

"God had vested in you the Demiurgic power. The word of fire that builds and breaks":
And before anybody says Michael can destroy things...of course he can, having the power of creation doesn't mean you can only create things.

It's obvious when he's referring to God's power he means the power of creation. If he literally had all of God's power he would be the Presence himself. That and the fact he said God had vested in him the Demiurgic power (the power of creation) in the first scan I showed.

If you still think Michael has God's full power then obviously you can kill someone with God's power because, if you didn't notice, Michael is dying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Michael is a vessel for the Divine power. If he dies, if that vessel cracks.... The worlds will be scoured clean of life. There will be nothing left":

This woman says there will be nothing left if Michael dies which is also not true. Lucifer survived Michael's creation blast and Elaine absorbed Michael's power when Michael died.

Bottom line is Michael and Lucifer are not all they are sought out to be. hard to argue with this.
waits patiently.

Astner
BURNED!!!

Burning thought
lol! hows your day going burning thought?

hehe not so bad m8, way debating goes anyway

Shin_Nikkolas
I think we're all really missing the issue....

leon said Akuma was the 3rd strongest fighter in SF.

Akuma would rape Gill or Oro. And Ryu isn't up in the Top 5 yet. He's still behind SFA3 Bison, Oro, Akuma and Gill. Okay. Maybe Ryu is 5 in the Top 5.

quanchi112

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She says there will be nothing left if Michael dies which is also not true. Lucifer survived Michael's creation blast and Elaine absorbed Michael's power when Michael died.

Bottom line is Michael and Lucifer are not all they are sought out to be. looks like no dc fanatic is arguing with this. they are conceding defeat. finally.

nvrbeenwthagirl
looks like no dc fanatic is arguing with this. they are conceding defeat. finally.
Becuz We aren't idiots. We know why they are brothers. One is God's power manifested. One is Gods Will Manifested. Duh. Anyone who reads DC comics would know this. Any idiot can see that it's not just michael's power that is creation and destroying. I'ts everything. It's God's power becuz Michael actually sustains creation. Not just creates or destroys. It is becuz of him. Thus the power of God. Dummies need to get hip and start reading DC and stop relying on scans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz We aren't idiots. We know why they are brothers. One is God's power manifested. One is Gods Will Manifested. Duh. Anyone who reads DC comics would know this. Any idiot can see that it's not just michael's power that is creation and destroying. I'ts everything. It's God's power becuz Michael actually sustains creation. Not just creates or destroys. It is becuz of him. Thus the power of God. Dummies need to get hip and start reading DC and stop relying on scans. when he died someone else got his power. creation was fine. learn please/ and this isnt dc as u have told me vertigo is different.

pawned.

kevdude

Bottom line is Michael and Lucifer are not all they are sought out to be.

Is there a reason why you are debating Michael having not having Gods Power?? He does its on panel more then once power of creation = gods power, not that hard. Everyone knows he don't have all of gods power.. Lucifer has infinite will so he could take the blast on panel, and Elaine while she is his daughter she is half angel half human and because of that when she tried to take Michael's power while he was dying she almost did it alone but at the very end she began to lose control and she started fading away and her body started to disintegrate and Lucifer stepped in and took her arm and shaped her back into form saving her, on panel. This is also the time when she accidentally made her own creation just trying to take in all Michael's power, on panel also. No you are just not giving them enough credit wink

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Is there a reason why you are debating Michael having not having Gods Power?? He does its on panel more then once power of creation = gods power, not that hard. Everyone knows he don't have all of gods power.. Lucifer has infinite will so he could take the blast on panel, and Elaine while she is his daughter she is half angel half human and because of that when she tried to take Michael's power while he was dying she almost did it alone but at the very end she began to lose control and she started fading away and her body started to disintegrate and Lucifer stepped in and took her arm and shaped her back into form saving her, on panel. This is also the time when she accidentally made her own creation just trying to take in all Michael's power, on panel also. No you are just not giving them enough credit wink
The reason I showed that is because some people think Michael literally has all of God's power when he doesn't lol. Just read nvr's or rico's posts. I said that Elaine absorbed Mike's power because even though she had Lucifer's help it shows that Mike's power is able to be absorbed. As for not giving them enough credit, that's just wrong. I just pointed out some fallacious beliefs. You give Mike to much credit when you say he can beat the LT. Just because Mike is a more interesting character doesn't mean Mike can beat the LT. His power has nothing on the LT. And you definitely give Lucifer to much credit when you say he would beat Classic Beyonder. That's the same as saying Lucifer is greater than a supreme character who had the power of the writers.

Also to clear up a misconception on who's second in DC to the Presence and GEB, it's Michael. This scan again proves that Michael has the Demurigic power, not all of God's power.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3879/lucifer53p045cj.th.jpg
He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second.

Also kevdude, what exactly do you think Lucifer having infinite will means?

kevdude
The reason I showed that is because some people think Michael literally has all of God's power when he doesn't lol. Just read nvr's or rico's posts. I said that Elaine absorbed Mike's power because even though she had Lucifer's help it shows that Mike's power is able to be absorbed. As for not giving them enough credit, that's just wrong. I just pointed out some fallacious beliefs. You give Mike to much credit when you say he can beat the LT. Just because Mike is a more interesting character doesn't mean Mike can beat the LT. His power has nothing on the LT. And you definitely give Lucifer to much credit when you say he would beat Classic Beyonder. That's the same as saying Lucifer is greater than a supreme character who had the power of the writers.

Also to clear up a misconception on who's second in DC to the Presence and GEB, it's Michael. This scan again proves that Michael has the Demurigic power, not all of God's power.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3879/lucifer53p045cj.th.jpg
He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second.

Also kevdude, what exactly do you think Lucifer having infinite will means?

Even though you have a scan proving Michael is on LT's level you think he's not?? bla. And I think Lucifer would lose if he never had prep, only thing he would major have over the Beyonder is his brains, like I said he might and I use it loosely be able to trick him somehow but I don't see that happening seeing Doom took his powers (correct me if thats wrong i'm pretty sure I've read that somewhere) and he retook them back. So thats the closest he could get to a win in my book. Infinite will is being able to do w/e you want without someone forcing you to do it.

Air Legend
Even though you have a scan proving Michael is on LT's level you think he's not?? bla. And I think Lucifer would lose if he never had prep, only thing he would major have over the Beyonder is his brains, like I said he might and I use it loosely be able to trick him somehow but I don't see that happening seeing Doom took his powers (correct me if thats wrong i'm pretty sure I've read that somewhere) and he retook them back. So thats the closest he could get to a win in my book. Infinite will is being able to do w/e you want without someone forcing you to do it.

So you're saying that because God chose him as his second he is equal to the Living Tribunal? Lol then why did you say Michael would win in the Mike vs LT thread when it should be a stalemate using your logic?
Lucifer is very smart, but if they fought, right when the match starts Beyonder would take control of Lucifer before he had time to react. Actually he'd more than likely wipe him out of existence since both would be at their best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you're saying that because God chose him as his second he is equal to the Living Tribunal? Lol then why did you say Michael would win in the Mike vs LT thread when it should be a stalemate using your logic?
Lucifer is very smart, but if they fought, right when the match starts Beyonder would take control of Lucifer before he had time to react. Actually he'd more than likely wipe him out of existence since both would be at their best.

That just doesn't make sense. Say DC"s god decides to give his 2nd in command 100 points of power. And marvel gives his 2nd 75 points of power. just becuz both of them are 2nd to thier god doesn't make them equal. Besides, michael has infinite power. LT does not. lucifer has infinite will. LT does not.

quanchi112
That just doesn't make sense. Say DC"s god decides to give his 2nd in command 100 points of power. And marvel gives his 2nd 75 points of power. just becuz both of them are 2nd to thier god doesn't make them equal. Besides, michael has infinite power. LT does not. lucifer has infinite will. LT does not. michael died lt did not. lucifer asks for help and is sometimes powerless while lt is not.

see the difference.

marvel has higher feats while dc is run by superman.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
michael died lt did not. lucifer asks for help and is sometimes powerless while lt is not.

see the difference.

marvel has higher feats while dc is run by superman.

wink

The Lt coudln't fix a UNIVERSAL flaw. Nuff said.

quanchi112
The Lt coudln't fix a UNIVERSAL flaw. Nuff said. michael didnt crumble the multiverse when he died and actually didnt even affect his bro, for shame mikey.

nvrbeenwthagirl
michael didnt crumble the multiverse when he died and actually didnt even affect his bro, for shame mikey.

elaine, you know his daughter, absorbed the power. Bet you dont' own not one lucifer or vertigo book.

quanchi112
elaine, you know his daughter, absorbed the power. Bet you dont' own not one lucifer or vertigo book. yes they didnt michael. poor guy. the universe survived.

kevdude

Mike has some of Gods power, never read anywhere that LT has Gods power, and each time Lucifer or Michael fades in and out of creation a small piece falls into oblivion just because of there importance. While Thanos absorbed LT it was never shown the rest of the Marvel Multiverse was effected by his disappearance. I had to pick someone to win so I picked Michael.. Luci powerless threatened Death thats amazing, but I'd still say Beyonder would win. And didn't LT die like everyone else died in The End when Thanos restarted the MU?? And we saw Misstress Death at the end to take everyone and then thanos could restart everything. I think thats how it happened. smile

quanchi112
Mike has some of Gods power, never read anywhere that LT has Gods power, and each time Lucifer or Michael fades in and out of creation a small piece falls into oblivion just because of there importance. While Thanos absorbed LT it was never shown the rest of the Marvel Multiverse was effected by his disappearance. I had to pick someone to win so I picked Michael.. Luci powerless threatened Death thats amazing, but I'd still say Beyonder would win. And didn't LT die like everyone else died in The End when Thanos restarted the MU?? And we saw Misstress Death at the end to take everyone and then thanos could restart everything. I think thats how it happened. smile lt was absorbed becuz thanos was supreme. it wasnt a low showing as thanos was god. thanos would crush michael and lucy at the same time with the heart.

michael died and lucy wasnt harmed in really anyway and creation was fine.

they are fine without him.

kevdude
lt was absorbed becuz thanos was supreme. it wasnt a low showing as thanos was god. thanos would crush michael and lucy at the same time with the heart.

michael died and lucy wasnt harmed in really anyway and creation was fine.

they are fine without him.

I never said LT losing to the Heart was a bad showing. Have you really looked at Lucifer after the battle?? He looked horrible! Michaels death and especially on the World Tree and his blood on it sped up the fall of creation a lot faster, Creation wasn't fine at all confused

quanchi112
I never said LT losing to the Heart was a bad showing. Have you really looked at Lucifer after the battle?? He looked horrible! Michaels death and especially on the World Tree and his blood on it sped up the fall of creation a lot faster, Creation wasn't fine at all confused who else died besides michael?

KMC_Drifter
Uhmm....the Living Tribunal is not second in Marvel....apparently Scathan is tied for that spot too. So, quit poking fun of DC's heirarchy when Marvel's heirarchy is a little messy too. Also, the Marvel fanboys need to quit harping on the fact that DC has two supposedly Supreme Beings that stalemate each other...and then jumping to the conclusion that since both of them stalemated...it automatically means that they aren't Supreme.

Look at Marvel....Thanos with the Heart could not defeat the Kirby Avatar if they happened to meet...why?...because they shared the same power. If the Infinity Being was still alive....could Thanos defeat him?....ummm....no...The IB was Supreme in his day.

It doesn't matter if Marvel doesn't display Supreme beings simultaneously on panel...like DC has done...the fact remains that Marvel has had multiple Supreme Beings. Seriously....if a Being is truly Supreme....could it ever really be equalled in the past, present, or future? I thought not.

In sum, people just need to shut their mouths about DC...when Marvel has flaws too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Uhmm....the Living Tribunal is not second in Marvel....apparently Scathan is tied for that spot too. So, quit poking fun of DC's heirarchy when Marvel's heirarchy is a little messy too. Also, the Marvel fanboys need to quit harping on the fact that DC has two supposedly Supreme Beings that stalemate each other...and then jumping to the conclusion that since both of them stalemated...it automatically means that they aren't Supreme.

Look at Marvel....Thanos with the Heart could not defeat the Kirby Avatar if they happened to meet...why?...because they shared the same power. If the Infinity Being was still alive....could Thanos defeat him?....ummm....no...The IB was Supreme in his day.

It doesn't matter if Marvel doesn't display Supreme beings simultaneously on panel...like DC has done...the fact remains that Marvel has had multiple Supreme Beings. Seriously....if a Being is truly Supreme....could it ever really be equalled in the past, present, or future? I thought not.

In sum, people just need to shut their mouths about DC...when Marvel has flaws too. scathan appeared in one story in the guardians of the galaxy. see the diff. hes only been seen once, and marvel has always had a supreme being while in dc most people cant figure out a clear 1-3 without ties and confusion. see the diff.

when u have two beings who are equal in power it means that u dont have one supreme being and that u have two equal beings who are above all else.

dc although i love it has many many flaws. u have superman hanging in there with am and getting the killhit. while in marvel u dont have any hero stepping to thanos with the ig. cuz it looks silly but dc has always had this if superman or batman dies the universe fails.
laughing laughing

the beyonder was supreme in his day also. but there are things called retcons which u obviously dont understand a thing about. in the end thanos told u that the heart was it and it made him supreme.
he showed u no one else matterd and in his rage he absorbed everything he wanted to with ease.

ps dont be mad at people who point out dc's many flaws but instead write letters to them and tell them how unhappy u are with their inconsistencies.
wink

Lord Shaper
Michael and Lucifer would kill the Living Tribunal.

Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to suck a turd to a point and stab themselves with it.

Astner
Living Tribunal, waits, judges and kill them.

Lord Shaper
Living Tribunal, waits, judges and kill them.

He sure does have a knack of waiting, doesn't he?

KMC_Drifter
scathan appeared in one story in the guardians of the galaxy. see the diff. hes only been seen once, and marvel has always had a supreme being while in dc most people cant figure out a clear 1-3 without ties and confusion. see the diff.

when u have two beings who are equal in power it means that u dont have one supreme being and that u have two equal beings who are above all else.

dc although i love it has many many flaws. u have superman hanging in there with am and getting the killhit. while in marvel u dont have any hero stepping to thanos with the ig. cuz it looks silly but dc has always had this if superman or batman dies the universe fails.
laughing laughing

the beyonder was supreme in his day also. but there are things called retcons which u obviously dont understand a thing about. in the end thanos told u that the heart was it and it made him supreme.
he showed u no one else matterd and in his rage he absorbed everything he wanted to with ease.

ps dont be mad at people who point out dc's many flaws but instead write letters to them and tell them how unhappy u are with their inconsistencies.
wink

you stupid idiot...when did I mention the Beyonder in my post? Was the Infinity Being retconned? Was the IG retconned? Yeah, I thought not. Was the Kirby Avatar retconned. No. As far as I know...all those instances are still in continuity.

What does Superman have to do with this thread?

Don't dismiss Scathan when you so often referred to him in other threads. You dismiss stuff when you want to avoid being proven wrong....hypocrite.

Dumbass...you say that Marvel has a clear on panel Supreme Being. Well, that may have been true during the End storyline...but, if you take all of Marvel's history....how would you make a heirarchy? Who would be first? Kirby Avatar, Thanos with the Heart, Infinity Being....oh, I know you'll say Thanos without any substantial proof.

Who's been the clear top dog in DC? The Presence, eh...along with the GEB. Atleast DC keeps the same names for it's top dogs unlike Marvel does.

And don't be bringing your shit in here...saying....Oh, I love DC...when you most of your threads prove otherwise. You try to make spite threads pitting Marvel's the End...against...Crisis on Infinite Earth's...or some shit.

In sum, quit contaminating this forum with your stupid bullshit....and learn to debate point by point instead of just stating the same random bullshit...post after post after ****in' post.

Air Legend
you stupid idiot...when did I mention the Beyonder in my post? Was the Infinity Being retconned? Was the IG retconned? Yeah, I thought not. Was the Kirby Avatar retconned. No. As far as I know...all those instances are still in continuity.

Don't dismiss Scathan when you so often referred to him in other threads. You dismiss stuff when you want to avoid being proven wrong....hypocrite.

Dumbass...you say that Marvel has a clear on panel Supreme Being. Well, that may have been true during the End storyline...but, if you take all of Marvel's history....how would you make a heirarchy? Who would be first? Kirby Avatar, Thanos with the Heart, Infinity Being....oh, I know you'll say Thanos without any substantial proof.

Who's been the clear top dog in DC? The Presence, eh...along with the GEB. Atleast DC keeps the same names for it's top dogs unlike Marvel does.

And don't be bringing your shit in here...saying....Oh, I love DC...when you most of your threads prove otherwise. You try to make spite threads pitting Marvel's the End...against...Crisis on Infinite Earth's...or some shit.

In sum, quit contaminating this forum with your stupid bullshit....and learn to debate point by point instead of just stating the same random bullshit...post after post after ****in' post.

Holy God you're mad. Damn this gave me an idea evil face

quanchi112

In sum, quit contaminating this forum with your stupid bullshit....and learn to debate point by point instead of just stating the same random bullshit...post after post after ****in' post. watch with the namecalling u silly man.

ok its time to educate u like i always have to. ok if i had to make a cosmic hierarchy

here it is.

1thanos with the heart
2lt
3scathan
4protege
5eternity

kirby avatar was a character who was involved in one story and was from the real world as was a writer. when i debate the supreme beins its on panel beings only and writers dont count.
kirby doesnt count as he represents a real person as a writer. TOAA doesnt count also as it represents a real writer.

now with dc there is all kinds of confusion.

there is no true supreme being and no real true number 2.

heres how it goes.
1presence
1geb
2michael
2lucifer
2elaine

see how silly it is.

and drifter chill out bro this is just a forum and im laughin at cha right now.

laughing

starking

In sum, quit contaminating this forum with your stupid bullshit....and learn to debate point by point instead of just stating the same random bullshit...post after post after ****in' post. Damn Charles, I didn't no you had in you...

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Damn Charles, I didn't no you had in you... i tore his points apart. and showed him how my reasoning makes sense and why dcs hierarchy is so confusing.

starking
i tore his points apart. and showed him how my reasoning makes sense and why dcs hierarchy is so confusing. Oh I see, you speak in bizarro. Let me play along too. Bizarro Starking hate vagina. Bizarro Starking loves sex with men. Bizarro Starking doesn't masturbate. Bizarro Starking thinks Quanchi bestest debator on Kmc. Bizarro Starking thinks Rosie Odonnel is sexy. Bizarro Starking thinks Quanchi should stay on this website.

quanchi112
Oh I see, you speak in bizarro. Let me play along too. Bizarro Starking hate vagina. Bizarro Starking loves sex with men. Bizarro Starking doesn't masturbate. Bizarro Starking thinks Quanchi bestest debator on Kmc. Bizarro Starking thinks Rosie Odonnel is sexy. Bizarro Starking thinks Quanchi should stay on this website. take another vacation then. im here to stay, arent u just tickled pink,

either debate with me or remain silent.

starking
take another vacation then. im here to stay, arent u just tickled pink,

either debate with me or remain silent. Is it realy possible to debate with chimpanzees?

quanchi112
Is it realy possible to debate with chimpanzees? reported.

starking
reported. Bizarro reported?

quanchi112
Bizarro reported? put me on ignore if u want to start trouble. ok.

pr1983
Is it realy possible to debate with chimpanzees?

no need for that...

i can never understand why its the cosmic threads that have the most reports...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by pr1983
no need for that...

i can never understand why its the cosmic threads that have the most reports...
A certain someone in our forums is a troll in teh guise of an actual poster. who starts shit and is all around annoying as hell.

quanchi112
anyways back to debating. i really cannot see how michael and lucifer can pull this off. lt judges the multiverse of marvel and doesnt have human weaknesses as they to have, they dont have more power than him and i feel that is the only way to defeat the lt.

no one is tricking lt. this is a battle that would blank out entire galaxies.

lt would come out on top though.

kevdude
anyways back to debating. i really cannot see how michael and lucifer can pull this off. lt judges the multiverse of marvel and doesnt have human weaknesses as they to have, they dont have more power than him and i feel that is the only way to defeat the lt.

no one is tricking lt. this is a battle that would blank out entire galaxies.

lt would come out on top though.

Maybe you don't realise it but Lucifer and Michael MAKE Multiverses while LT is a judge over it. Think about that for a bit wink

quanchi112
Maybe you don't realise it but Lucifer and Michael MAKE Multiverses while LT is a judge over it. Think about that for a bit wink lt only answers to the writer though basically. if u think about it.
lucy and mikey are below the geb and the presence who are on panel beings.

kevdude
lt only answers to the writer though basically. if u think about it.
lucy and mikey are below the geb and the presence who are on panel beings.

You know thats how they saw TOAA right?? He can be the writer he can be anything his creations believe him to be. On panel can't argue with it. smile

quanchi112
You know thats how they saw TOAA right?? He can be the writer he can be anything his creations believe him to be. On panel can't argue with it. smile but TOAA is the writer in marvel its not the same being and is envisioned differently and changes with eas writer. the lt doesnt change as he is a comic book character.

Air Legend
You know thats how they saw TOAA right?? He can be the writer he can be anything his creations believe him to be. On panel can't argue with it. smile
You do know there is a reason they saw him that way, don't you? Not only because they find humanity in God but because the authors were implying that they are the ones in control. Cheesy you can say, but that's how it is kevdude wink

Have you read all of the Vertigo series (about Presence, Michael, Elaine, Lucifer of course)?

quanchi112
You do know there is a reason they saw him that way, don't you? Not only because they find humanity in God but because the authors were implying that they are the ones in control. Cheesy you can say, but that's how it is kevdude wink

Have you read all of the Vertigo series (about Presence, Michael, Elaine, Lucifer of course)? i really do hate debating writers and comic book characters but sometimes im forced into it.

wink

kevdude

Have you read all of the Vertigo series (about Presence, Michael, Elaine, Lucifer of course)?

Most of the series yes. You?

Captain REX
A certain someone in our forums is a troll in teh guise of an actual poster. who starts shit and is all around annoying as hell.

However, he's the only who doesn't break any rules. And he doesn't start the majority of the 'fights' the people pick with him.

Air Legend
Most of the series yes. You?
Some. You do know a hella lot about Vertigo, but not so much about Marvel lol.

kevdude
Some. You do know a hella lot about Vertigo, but not so much about Marvel lol.

Thanks i think lol. I think I know as much as the average guy about Marvel, if I don't know I'll ask. smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Captain REX
However, he's the only who doesn't break any rules. And he doesn't start the majority of the 'fights' the people pick with him.

Oh he's broken the rules a few times. People have let it slip by. And not reported.

quanchi112
Oh he's broken the rules a few times. People have let it slip by. And not reported. yes i have as i am a big enough person to admit it. but it wont happen for a while again. im only human.

but i will not insult under any circumstances until further notice.

lt wins this imo. his power really hasnt changed while mikey and lucifer have been up and down the scale frequently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.