Respect Kuja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
T1a0H-oejuo

In his Trance form he is capable on whipping out a planet with ease. Kuja's power is massive! He deserves your respect just because of his Ultima attack! Respect him!!!

Blax_Hydralisk
Nikko's obcession with the man has caused me to lose all my respect for him.

Superboy Prime
Kuja takes Bahamut's flare as if it was nothing
1LNNHgsqIog

Then he turns the table and takes control of Bahamut. Pay close attention to all the damage Bahamut causes with the flare and then remember that Bahamut's flare did nothing to Kuja's regular form...only then can you begin to imagine Kuja's power
vsXPzmshKV0

ESB -1138
Bahamut whipped out the entire fleet and only caused a tiny cut on Kuja and that was before he went into Trance. Kuja is uber powerful!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Bahamut whipped out the entire fleet and only caused a tiny cut on Kuja and that was before he went into Trance. Kuja is uber powerful!

Yep. Kuja is by far my favorite FF villain. He had enormous power. Was infatuated with beauty, and was a tactician as well. Not to mention I like how they called him The Angel of Death in the game.

ESB -1138
Angel of Death sounds cooler than One Winged Angel. Ohhhhh Sephiroth only has one winged, that's because Kuja ripped off the other one.

Violent2Dope
Kuja is gay(come on, he is) but he is a good villain. Kuja did not bust a planet btw, he only razed its surface, and I don't even think the planet was that big.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kuja is gay(come on, he is) but he is a good villain. Kuja did not bust a planet btw, he only razed its surface, and I don't even think the planet was that big.

For being gay Kuja did take notice of Garnet's beauty. And even if Kuja did not destroy the planet he still has done more than Sephiroth has ever dreamed of.

Sol Valentine
I wonder what moisturizer Kuja uses to keep his hair perfect afterr all of the stuff he's been through.

ESB -1138

No Terra was destroyed. It was said in the game.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No Terra was destroyed. It was said in the game. Just because it said destroyed does not mean he obliterated the planet.

ESB -1138
EDIT: Okay I know what you mean now. Still, that's more than what most FF villains have done!

Violent2Dope
I know.

Sol Valentine
Hair.

Shin_Nikkolas
Kuja never lost to the party.

When they battled in Terra, the chumps gave him what he wanted and allowed him to ascend to Trance. He took them all out in one move.

In their final battle, Kuja got tired of them and unleashed his devastating Ultima that again wiped the party out...but this time.

Necron: You stand before the final dimension, and I am the
darkness of eternity...

He's blown them all to some sort of hell/purgatory/limbo.

But then....he brings them all back.

Kuja; Your comrades were able to escape?

Zidane: Yea... I knew you had something to do with it.

grey fox
Kuja is gay(come on, he is) but he is a good villain.

Nah , I don't think he's gay, just overtly flamboyant and stuck in a time-line where the fashions reflect that.

SHM
FFIX is a homage to all past FF games, and is a mixture of everything good in the series. Kuja is a mixture of all the good qualities of previous villains.

The evilness of Kefka, the aura of menace from Sephiroth, destroyed many cities like Ex-Death, etc.

His personality and quotes are great too. He is one of the best villains in the series, without any doubt.

UltimaKuja
C'mon ppl, dun forget poor 'ol Kuja

------------------------------------------------------
Attention: All Kuja fan girls/boys gather :Attention

------------------------------------------------------
Why i like him...

He's cool, Smart, Strong, Resourceful and definitly unique.
And thats not even when he is in trance.

Cool lil AMV i found of him... (Add www)youtube.com/watch?v=2I4-yjEhFyo
Won't let me post link -_-

Blax_Hydralisk
waits for 14kid to jump in here and start sticky'ing up the walls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.