Team 1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team 1
Toxin
Ulik
Pitt
Badrock
Maul
Durok the Demolisher
Pagan
Lunatik
Bloodaxe
Abomination

vs

Team 2
Kurse
World War Hulk
Lobo

guy222
team two

golem370
This would be a hell of a fight I think it could go all the way.

guy222
WWH and Kurse too strong

I agree, it be a rumble

Scoobless
Too strong?

Lunatik went 1 on 1 with the Silver Surfer and even knocked him out. He has also KOd Hercules.

Pagan faced down an Avengers team which included Thor, Wonderman and Vision and he never got beat.

Ulik regularly puts up a decent fight against Thor.

the Bloodaxe can cut through almost anything and is nearly as powerful as Mjolnir.

Durok is as strong as Thor.

I don't know much about Pitt but he's often compared to the Hulk.

Kurse would go down ... Lunatik Vs Lobo is a fairly even match though, could go either way.

That said ... I don't know which team would win this ... King Hulk was a walking plot device.

guy222
Drax stopped Lunatik

golem370
Well I see Badrock stand toe to toe with Pitt Abomination went toe to toe with Hulk and Maul is very powerful as well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by guy222
Drax stopped Lunatik

He also shoved his hand through Thanos' force field then his chest.

In fact very little, if anything, has even slowed Drax down since his rebirth.

guy222
Drax was made to stop Thanos. He did

Drax and Gamora were easily captured by the Phalanx

Scoobless
He was made powerful enough to stop Thanos, which in turn makes him powerful enough to beat a lot of people.

The Phalanx is like a Virus, not something you can fight with strength or knives.

guy222
Should have some good feats in the new GOTG

Starhawk returns

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Scoobless
He was made powerful enough to stop Thanos, which in turn makes him powerful enough to beat a lot of people.

The Phalanx is like a Virus, not something you can fight with strength or knives.

Do you consider Kryptonite powerful? It's a rock, but it can kill Superman.

Drax is like kryptonite to Thanos: Surfer can kick Drax's ass, but Drax is the main flaw of Thanos.

golem370
Well when Drax got beat the Soul Realm by Warlock Surfer said he didn't think Drax could be beat in hand to hand battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.