Respect Sonic the Hedgehog!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://silverflame757.150m.com/soniccool.gif
Respect the fastest thing alive! Despite having some bad 3D games (Sonic the Hedgehog Next-Gen) he has lived on as a gaming idol! The first video game character ever to be capable on going toe to toe with a Mario game in what went on to be a 10 year rivarly between the two mascots! Sonic has battled some of the most powerful foes in gaming history such as Perfect Chaos and Solaris. He is a hero who will always do what is right! He also has a wide range of powers such as the Super Sonic Spin Dash, Homing Attack, Lightspeed Dash/Attack, Sonic Wind, Blue Tornado, Speed Break, Time Break, Chaos Control, and much, much more.

The Doomsday Zone
NEeI9uzdGJI

Perfect Chaos
R47eN-ERO6s

The FinalHazard
0WzTo9PW40w

Metal Overlord
AGdyT3zNf24

Solaris
1kQgqaKXBW8
7FxtWofZocc

Alf Layla wa Layla
kgEj67nrd-g
DIl1HHVIm5g

Remindme
Ugh, It's been made already

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t456563.html

ESB -1138
That thread seems to have nothing to do with the games but the comics

Nope. Looked through it and couldn't find a single thing about the games. Only the comics.

ESB -1138
Sonic Advance
mqWiDbIQFv0

Sonic Advance 2
CxalIcR4nEg

Sonic Advance 3
I2nZZJAVJB4

More on Sonic's amazing feats!

Lana
Closed the other thread as it was about comics and this forum is for games...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Lana
Closed the other thread as it was about comics and this forum is for games...

WHOO HOO! And now to show off Sonic the Hedgehog in one of the greatest (and funnest) boss battles ever! Sonic can still hold his own even against some of the toughest guys around! He is the fastest thing alive who always finds a way to win!

ydCzCbVn4Mo

Sol Valentine
Even against Kuja?

ESB -1138
Hyper Sonic > Trance Kuja

Sol Valentine
Even against all of the Kain, FF, N3, Prince of Persia, Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter characters?

ESB -1138
Hyper Sonic cannot be stopped. He has unlimited energy and is invincible! He has control over time and space!!

Sol Valentine
Fanboy.

ESB -1138
That doesn't make it any less true though. Hyper Sonic cannot be stopped. He has unlimited energy and is invincible! He has control over time and space!!

Sol Valentine
Even against everyone in the Video Game, Marvel, and DC multiverses?

ESB -1138
INVINCIBLE!!

Sol Valentine
Against his creator?

Which can literally wipe him off the map by announcing it?

ESB -1138
Why would Naka do that?

ESB -1138
Sonic's quest continues tomorrow with Sonic Rush Adventure for the Nintendo DS!!!!!!!

ESB -1138
Just got done beating Sonic Rush Adventure! The game is fun and is easily as good (if not better) than the Genesis Sonics but the only problem is the game is kind of short. In the sense that if you want to beat it you just play it straight through once (but you can chose whether or not you want to be Sonic or Blaze) while Sonic Rush required you to play the levels as both of them. Overall it is a fun game with a lot to do (finding secret islands, doing missions, and WiFi which is a reason this game beats Sonic Rush).

ESB -1138

ESB -1138
Sonic RPG coming out in 2008!!

shin_gear
Boo!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Boo!

King Boo is Mario; that has nothing to do with Sonic...unless you are referring to King Boom Boo.

shin_gear
I meant as in the opposite of yay.

Though I was kidding. I want to play Sonic on 360. Isn't it playable online? big grin

ESB -1138
I meant as in the opposite of yay.

Though I was kidding. I want to play Sonic on 360. Isn't it playable online? big grin

No and Sonic Next-Gen sucks! I mean it is completely horrible; do not waste your money, time, or sanity for this.

shin_gear
...or I'll go play it ASAP and not waste my time on you! chair

ESB -1138
...or I'll go play it ASAP and not waste my time on you! chair

Just saying; when a Sonic fanboy says a Sonic game sucks...it sucks

shin_gear
When a horny boy gets a wet patch from looking at the female bat in your sig....you know they're normal.

ESB -1138
When a horny boy gets a wet patch from looking at the female bat in your sig....you know they're normal.

...................................................................................okay

ESB -1138
Sonic the Hedgehog joins Super Smash Bros Brawl!!!

Sol Valentine
YAAAY!!!!!

Sonic v.s. Snake SPEEDBLITZ.

shin_gear
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...................................................................................okay 131fist

Sol Valentine
131fist

roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
roll eyes (sarcastic) 131fist131fist131fist

Sol Valentine
Those smilies must defeat Shen Long to stand a chance.

shin_gear
LMFAO!

*Profiles*doped

Sol Valentine
Damn

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Sonic v.s. Snake SPEEDBLITZ.

Ohhhhhh; I'm going to pwn Mario so bad with Sonic.

shin_gear
Ohhhhhh; I'm going to pwn Mario so bad with Sonic. Sweet.

MadMel
Ohhhhhh; I'm going to pwn Mario so bad with Sonic.
and im gonna do vice versa!

ThoraxeRMG
And I'm gonna do a Sonic-Snake team up!

MadMel
ill do a sonic/mario teamup big grin

ESB -1138
SONIC! SONIC! And Live And Learn has been heard so it may be in the game. Hopefully Open Your Heart will also be in it. Snake got his own stage so Sonic should get one too. It could be Greenhill Zone or the Death Egg or something.

shin_gear
I'm a Rouge fanboy. 313

Shin_Nikkolas
CHD5SMSRHZA

Cartoon Sonic crosses 2000 miles in a few seconds.

fascistcrusader
Sonic is quite the character, and I adore Sonic 2, 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. Sonic 1 was alright, but the lack of spin dash displeases me. When Sonic went 3d though, he hit rock bottom. I cannot stand any of his games starting with Sonic Adventure.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
CHD5SMSRHZA

Cartoon Sonic crosses 2000 miles in a few seconds.

That show was so lame. laughing laughing out loud

Shin_Nikkolas
Your face is lame.

Shin_Nikkolas
--EDIT--

Wrong thread.

Sonic x 20
Respect the Blue Blur!!! He is one of my top favorites and I'm very happy that he made it in SSBB. cool cool

MadMel
arent we all??

Neo Darkhalen
Yep, I respect the fastest thing alive (well second, if you count Dr. Robotnik's (Eggmans) stunt in STH2.) He has some of the best games ever.

Sonic x 20
Oh yeah man!!! Sonic does have one of the best games ever and music too. cool cool

espiemerl
Yes, only Mario games are more famous

SmashBro
I can't wait to play as Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The first thing I'm gonna do though is watch Mario and Sonic fight in vs. mode. Watching the fights is quite entertaining.

Neo Darkhalen
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the blue hedgehog will fight Mario, to the Death!!!!!!!!!!!! at last.

Sonic x 20
Here's a really cool fanart pic of the Mighty Super Sonic: cool cool

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4365/sonicforeverzz9.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Nice.

espiemerl
Awesome!!

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

ESB -1138
http://www.freewebs.com/gandriar/MS001.PNG

Fuddle
Mario and Sonic will compete in the olympics smile

Neo Darkhalen
Cool Sprite comic, have you ever watched Super Mario Bros. Z?

Yoshi Paradise
I might have to try out Sonic in SSBB.

Neo Darkhalen
I shall.

Ozone
Sonic is okay.

Neo Darkhalen
Sonic is good.

Ridley_Prime
Ha ha! I love how Mario got owned by Bowser, and how Sonic ended up saving Peach instead. (@ that sprite comic)

Neo Darkhalen
Yep, in all reality Bowser should own Mario all the time.

Sonic x 20
It shows that not only Mario can save Princess Peach anytime from Bowser, but Sonic can too. cool cool

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
It shows that not only Mario can save Princess Peach anytime from Bowser, but Sonic can too. cool cool

Anything Mario can do Sonic can do better.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yep, in all reality Bowser should own Mario all the time.
Pretty much. stick out tongue

Anything Mario can do Sonic can do better.
Can Sonic DO THE MARIO better than Mario himself? stick out tongue

zesEiB_0Vqo

xd
But Mario can't DO THE SONIC!!!

wacko

Neo Darkhalen
Good times, brings back memories.

ESB -1138
Bumping since Sonic getting a few games: Sonic Unleashed, Sonic & the Black Knight, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, and Sonic Rush is said to be getting another sequel.

Long live the blue blur

Neo Darkhalen
These new sonic games look good, we shall have to wait and see if they live up to the standards of the old sonic games.

ESB -1138
...hopefully they will. Sonic Unleashed looks like it could finally be the 3D game Sonic needs.

Neo Darkhalen
I really hope so, it's sad to see how he's turned out as of late.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.