Sub Zero Vs Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
Who wins, I say sub-zero.

Sol Valentine
Haya-Zero.

Sandai Kitetsu
????????

Csdabest
I dont know. I think Hayabusa's Art of the Inferno or Fire wheel would cancel Zero ice ability. I dont know much about ryu new Art of the Hurrican but that attack looks vicious in the demo. But I think Ryu is too well rounded with elemental abilities to be bothered buy subzero. Subzero and Scorpion vs Ryu would be a better match up. Then it would be the concept of if Ryu can take on a very skilled Assassin and Ninja with mastery abilities over Fire and Ice.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
????????

Yes.

judgement hand
hayabusa goes izuna on his ass

Sandai Kitetsu
Hayabusa could block the fire with ice sheilds. plus he could make an ice storm to freeze hayabusa and lower visibility. Plus he can creat ice weapons to ward off hayabuase. Hayabusa may give him a challenge, but he wins most of the itme. He has artic cold ice tha cann kill someone once it's frozen them.

Csdabest
Um Hayabusa can freeze Subzero as well. In the games, Comics, and Movies we have all seen Subzero is not invunerable to ice attacks. But to tell you the truth. Sandai you post confused me. i cant tell if its Pro Busa or Zero.

Sandai Kitetsu
freezing sub zero would only make him stronger, since he uses ice as his power.

Csdabest
In the video games he has frozen himself and it did not make him stronger. It just got the other player a free hit on zero. In the movie he froze himself and he died. Now Im a huge fan of Mortal combat. Owning Movies, TV shows, and all the games and having read the comics. No where does it say or shows an example that freezing Zero would make him stronger. Now lets break it down even more. Subzero is a starting base character. Easy controls. Not to fast not to slow. He is not even one of the fastest characters in the game. Hayabusa on the other hand gameplay wise and other indications he is one of the fastest characters in a fighting game and in his own video game.So basicly Subzero is beat in speed right there. Now in terms of strength. Subzero Broke a block of ice as one of his greater feets in strength. Hayabusa sliced through a (insert metal here) helicopter with his sword like a heated knife through warm butter basicly with ease. Strength wise Hayabusa again. DurabilityRyu fell from a cliff and landed and survived. ...I cant remember a Subzero feet but he didnt die. Were as Busa has died and have came back to life. Buza wins again. Subzero best feat is known within his cryomancer abilities. Ryu is skilled in multiple elements, Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning, and Chi or spirit energy. Fire counters ice. Ice doesnt counter Fire. Water counters fire. So Zero BBQ. Because if that was the case The original Subzero wouldnt have been burned to death by Scorpion. Even if subzero did find a way to counter Busa fire abilities. What is Zero going to do about Ryu Lightning, Wind, Ki, and Spiritual Energy.

Oh and *smacks his hand gently* shame on you for thinking Zero's weapon mastery is anywhere near Ryu weapon capabilities.

Sandai Kitetsu
I said he "Should" Get stronger, because he uses ice as power. So it makes for him to get stronger when he's near ice or cold. Also, sub zero has smahed robot s and metal beings in Sub-Zero mythologies. He's fought elemental gods and has fought monks, ninja's, and demons with skill and ice powers. Sub zero can make an weapon he wants with his artic power. Hayabusa can only carry soo many weapons before he becomes slow. Sub zero is fast oo, he fights scorpion who can leave shadows and move behind you in seconds. /so he has to be fast seein how he beat him. Sub zero can create ice shadows to counter hayabusa's attacks, freeze his weapons and freeze him if he gets close.

Superboy Prime
SubZero may be fast, but Hayabusa has him beat fair and square in speed.

Hayabusa's 2 different fire Ninpos will see to SubZero's "any ice weapon."

Teleportation will grant Hayabusa a chance to gain distance whenever Sub tries any sneaky tricks.

This would be a good matchup.

Sandai Kitetsu
Not really because scorpion who is faster than hayabusa lost to sub zero. So sub zero must be really fast, faster than hayabusa.

Superboy Prime
Not really because scorpion who is faster than hayabusa lost to sub zero. So sub zero must be really fast, faster than hayabusa.

ABC logic...coming from you?

Busted.

What has Scorpion done that classifies him as faster than Hayabusa?

Also you don't have to be faster than someone fast to beat them.

Csdabest
The new subzero has lost his fights and have been outdone by scorpion many times. Who is faster than subzero. And so far Ryu has not been slown down by the weapons he carries. Ryu also has teleportation to add. Also Ryu is also a skilled Hand to hand fighter. So Freezing his weapons wont do much. Subzero is not fast at all. A majority of the characters in his universe are faster than him. Subzero didnt win half those battles aginst the hordes he have faced either. Ryu on the other hand took out a whole nation infested with elite soldiers, demons, greater demons, basicly a the Devil, not to mention hordes upon hordes of a rival ninja clan all at the same time.

Subzero is good fighter but he easily gets outdone by alot of the fighters in his own universe. Busa is skilled basicly Godlike in all categories. He is too well rounded with each skill at a mastery point.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
ABC logic...coming from you?

Busted.

What has Scorpion done that classifies him as faster than Hayabusa?

Also you don't have to be faster than someone fast to beat them.

What do you mean coming from me.

Csdabest
Also Gameplay wise. I beleive Busa takes speed from Scorpion with ease. Dont beleive me. Watch the Demostration of Ryu hayabusa in Ninja Gaiden 2. Specialy with his claws.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Csdabest
The new subzero has lost his fights and have been outdone by scorpion many times. Who is faster than subzero. And so far Ryu has not been slown down by the weapons he carries. Ryu also has teleportation to add. Also Ryu is also a skilled Hand to hand fighter. So Freezing his weapons wont do much. Subzero is not fast at all. A majority of the characters in his universe are faster than him. Subzero didnt win half those battles aginst the hordes he have faced either. Ryu on the other hand took out a whole nation infested with elite soldiers, demons, greater demons, basicly a the Devil, not to mention hordes upon hordes of a rival ninja clan all at the same time.

Subzero is good fighter but he easily gets outdone by alot of the fighters in his own universe. Busa is skilled basicly Godlike in all categories. He is too well rounded with each skill at a mastery point.

That's because the game wants you to carry lots of weapons. Think about it, how can someone carry a hundred pound sword, potions, bombs, and arrows that easily?!!!!!

His teleport won't help him, beausre it's reallt y slow (I have Doa $) it takes really long to start up. Even his faster teleportation requires him to pose n' stuff. Plus he can't move around like a fly because the area would be frozen, so no traction for running or jumping. As for beating ninja's and demons. Sub zero did the same in mythologies. He took out monks demons element gods robots from the nether world you name it

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Csdabest
Also Gameplay wise. I beleive Busa takes speed from Scorpion with ease. Dont beleive me. Watch the Demostration of Ryu hayabusa in Ninja Gaiden 2. Specialy with his claws. Play mortal kombat 2 and watch scorpion fly around or acroiss the stage. He's faster.

Superboy Prime
That's because the game wants you to carry lots of weapons. Think about it, how can someone carry a hundred pound sword, potions, bombs, and arrows that easily?!!!!!

His teleport won't help him, beausre it's reallt y slow (I have Doa $) it takes really long to start up. Even his faster teleportation requires him to pose n' stuff. Plus he can't move around like a fly because the area would be frozen, so no traction for running or jumping. As for beating ninja's and demons. Sub zero did the same in mythologies. He took out monks demons element gods robots from the nether world you name it

And yet Hayabusa can instantly teleport out of harm's way when a car is about to hit him.

Play mortal kombat 2 and watch scorpion fly around or acroiss the stage. He's faster.

Hayabusa leaves after images. He can run and fight on water. He runs on walls. Heck just check out the True Dragon Sword's Ultimate Essence attack and you will see how fast Hayabusa can be.

Sandai Kitetsu
And yet Hayabusa can instantly teleport out of harm's way when a car is about to hit him.

Hayabusa leaves after images. He can run and fight on water. He runs on walls. Heck just check out the True Dragon Sword's Ultimate Essence attack and you will see how fast Hayabusa can be.

Yeah but he needs momentum for that ,he can't get it because the ground will be frozen, Those cars a re very slow, you can see them coming a mile a way. he needs to posre n stuff to do real teleportation or else why would he pose?

Superboy Prime
Yeah but he needs momentum for that ,he can't get it because the ground will be frozen, Those cars a re very slow, you can see them coming a mile a way.

I am not debating the car's speed. I am simply stating the fact that he instantly teleports out of harms way. No need for fancy ninja signs.

Momentum? What are you talking about? What Hayabusa does in that move is simply uppercut the enemy into the air and then he attacks him/her/it from different angels with super human speed while being airborne. I'll do you the favor of finding a video with the move.

Sandai Kitetsu
I am not debating the car's speed. I am simply stating the fact that he instantly teleports out of harms way. No need for fancy ninja signs.

Momentum? What are you talking about? What Hayabusa does in that move is simply uppercut the enemy into the air and then he attacks him/her/it from different angels with super human speed while being airborne. I'll do you the favor of finding a video with the move.

He poses most of the time though. he only doesnt pose if the attack is slow or he's close. When he does his inzuna, he doesn't pose because the enemy is right there.

As for that move with the shadows, scorpion can do that.

Superboy Prime
He poses most of the time though. he only doesnt pose if the attack is slow or he's close. When he does his inzuna, he doesn't pose because the enemy is right there.

As for that move with the shadows, scorpion can do that.

Move with the shadows? What in the ****? Never did I state moving with the shadows. Besides what makes you think shadows are fast? Last I heard they are only that...shadows. They will move as fast as the character they belong to.

Besides that is highly irrelevant because that is something Scorpion can do, or so you tell me. Not SubZero.

Sandai Kitetsu
The Shadow's he leaves or whatever can be done by scorpion as well.

Superboy Prime
The Shadow's he leaves or whatever can be done by scorpion as well.

I said he left after images not shadows.

Sandai Kitetsu
Well, whatever they are, scorpion can do it too.

Superboy Prime
Sure thumbsupdur

Sandai Kitetsu
I know glad you believe me smile

Csdabest
So we all agree. TGI Friday???

Sol Valentine
It's Monday.

Violent2Dope
Zero loses the same way every MK character loses to Ryu, speedblitz.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah. Subby turns him into an icicle.

And that's DEFINENTLY not Sandai. Sandai hates Naruto, and doesn't post like that.

Sol Valentine
There's a conspiracy going on............

Violent2Dope
Isn't sharing profiles against the rules?

Sol Valentine
Everyone get down!

There's a new threat coming.

Snafu the Great
Did this thread a while back.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=458419&highlight=subzero+ryu+hayabusa

shin_gear
NG Ryu curbstomps Sub-Zero, period. Ice is just one of Hayabusa's powers with ninpo scrolls.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hayabusa curbstomps everyone who isn't in Tekken or KOF to you, you silly little man you!

shin_gear
If you can find a quote by me that is even close to what you just said, let me know.

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't need to. You don't need a quote for everything, your actions are proof of such, and everyone knows it. You're biased, simple.

shin_gear
That could explain why I considered the Evil Primes vs. Hunter Squad one-sided in favor of the Primes despite Hayabusa being on the Hunter Squad. shrug

Also notice that only 1 person voted for S. Zero, not including you.

And what would you call your obsession with Sagat?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I don't need to. You don't need a quote for everything, your actions are proof of such, and everyone knows it. You're biased, simple. We're all a little biased mane.

Blax_Hydralisk
We are all a little biased. I know, I never said it was a bad thing, nor did I say it in a negative light erm

Hooray for fallacies. Appeal to majority ftw. If Daredevil fought KOS-MOS, and thirty people voted for Daredevil and one voted for Kos-MOS, does that mean the one person who voted for KOS-Mos is wrong? I've told you once, I'l ltell you again. Appealing to the majority means nothing.

First off I wouldn't even call it an obcession. I think that in the world of fighting games he's reletively low-tier.

HonkyTonkMan
Sub Zeros best bet is to catch Hayabusa during one of his speed blitz attacks, and then creating an ice clone as he is about to strike.
Subz is classy, but Hayabusa has it. 7/10

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
We are all a little biased. I know, I never said it was a bad thing, nor did I say it in a negative light erm

Hooray for fallacies. Appeal to majority ftw. If Daredevil fought KOS-MOS, and thirty people voted for Daredevil and one voted for Kos-MOS, does that mean the one person who voted for KOS-Mos is wrong? I've told you once, I'l ltell you again. Appealing to the majority means nothing.

First off I wouldn't even call it an obcession. I think that in the world of fighting games he's reletively low-tier.
You missed the point, obviously. I never said that the person who voted Zero was wrong, dude. You calling me biased for voting Hayabusa and not Zero despite everyone else doing so was the mistake.

Blax_Hydralisk
I only got what you posted, and what you posted was a statement saying that only one person not including me said that Subby would win. Fully explain what you meant to say, next time. We don't all have an IQ of 300.

shin_gear
Your mom goes to college and has an IQ of 300

Blax_Hydralisk
STFU GURL PANTZ!!

Sol Valentine
LOL Galaxystomp

Csdabest
I cant wait till Friday.....

Sol Valentine
Go protest somewhere else.

Csdabest
iM not protesting. Im just trying to find something we all agree on/.

Anyone named Ryu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sol Valentine
yes you are protesting.

:-/ My friend's name is Ryu

Csdabest
Im not protesting at all.and sadly your friend is better than us all. Except another ryu. Better stay friends with him forever,

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
My friend's name is Ryu Lmfao

Sol Valentine
I'm serious.

I tried teaching him the Izuna drop, but he just kicked me and ran home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.