I make this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
I felt like it, and I know it could get interesting. However, if you post in here, you are giving in to me as a troll. If you ignore the thread, and a mod moves it, and I get a PM or something as a warning (how things should be) I will be proud of KMC. Choose wisely.

Then again, this thread could stay as a discussion as to how people on this forum should act.

All will come clear soon. ninja

Quiero Mota
thumb down

lord xyz
Anyone else wanna tell him?

cyber tuff guy!
I don't think you're trolling, you are trying to make a point with a flawed argument. By posting I am not giving into your trolling I am showing acknowledgement of your intent.

Shakyamunison
Stupid Thread

Violent2Dope
I wanna have sex with your dead, rotten corpse.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Stupid Thread

sort of, yes

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I wanna have sex with your dead, rotten corpse.

sounds like a good Saturday night thumb up

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Stupid Thread I know. I think I said that. Or something along those lines.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by lord xyz
I know. I think I said that. Or something along those lines.

Not really, you gave a closed argument as to what a response indicated

Kelly_Bean
Gosh, I think he's...retarded.

Oh and..YOU FAIL.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Gosh, I think he's...retarded.

Oh and..YOU FAIL.

thumb up

WrathfulDwarf
First and foremost I'll remove these pointless spoiler tags. If you're going to make a point there is no need to hide anything. You'd be open and state your case.

Originally posted by lord xyz
I felt like it, and I know it could get interesting. However, if you post in here, you are giving in to me as a troll. If you ignore the thread, and a mod moves it, and I get a PM or something as a warning (how things should be) I will be proud of KMC. Choose wisely.

Then again, this thread could stay as a discussion as to how people on this forum should act.

All will come clear soon. ninja

You assume too much and you're trying really hard to be clever.

You obviously have the choice to make a thread since you are a KMC member. Since your record in this site makes you a senior member. You should be very aware the differences between the GDF and the OTF. It is obvious you're trying to intentionally mock the decisions of the moderator team.

Since we (i.e. the moderators) do have a sense of humor we won't penalize you for this action.

However, Troll actions are never accepted. Be that from a KMC member or a direct indiviual joining this site to intentionally cause trouble.

You are not allowed to recreate or post a similar thread with these intentions. If you do then we will PM you asking you to stop. If you fail to stop THEN you will get a warning.

Not moving...nor issuing a warning. Just closing.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.