Emperor Griffon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Emperor Griffon is the main Antagonist in the game Dark Chronicle.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/dc136.jpg

An evil emperor, he is the main villain in the game. Griffon is the owner of the Sun Atlamilla, which gives him immense power. He uses the Sun Atlamilla to distort time. Although he has this power, he still strives to find the other two atlamilla which will give him even more power.

Later on in the game he obtains the other two atlamilla and gains a new, even stronger form.

Until later on in the game, the player would most likely expect Griffon to look strong in appearance due to the facts they learn about him. In spite of these perceptions Griffon actually looks like one of the moon people: a humanoid bunny.

Griffon was actually a moon person named Sirus, who lived in the Moonflower Palace with his close human friend, Alexandra. When an enemy of her kingdom apparently killed her, he sank into grief, losing his moral compass and eventually coming to the conclusion that humans should be wiped from the planet.

This train of thought eventually led to Sirus being possessed by the manifestation of evil: Dark Element. When Max and Monica defeated Sirus, Dark Element finally revealed his true form. Alexandra's spirit spoke to Sirus, telling him to not hate humans but to help save them.

Regaining strength he fired a magic blast at Dark Element, only to be struck down.

Powers Abilities

Emperor Griffin wields no weapons until he his hurt somewhat, then he can remove his wings and use them as swords. Before that he can fire energy needles from his wings at a good rate. He is protected by 3 orbs which must be struck with some force before his body itself is vunerable, even then it is not for long. However once he removes his wings his body is vunerable as the orbs ar consumed for more power. While wielding his wings he strikes with seeming unmatchable power. During game play you can only dodge the attack he makes. He is reletivily fast and performed 5-8 hit combo's. When hurt further he engages in all his power, his armor shows molten-like markings and his body glows red. Fire forms around his hands allowing him to fire superspeed energy waves at enemies, again these attacks can only be dodged, and barely at that. He can strike with his fists causing triple the damage the waves dealt or place his hand on the ground to send out a vicious shockwave.

Unfortunatly it looks liek Dark Chronicle was a low key game because i can't find any Video's of his fighting sad

Other Info would be:

- Waved his hands in the air making his Castle fly.

- Time control.

- Feared among the entire world because of his power and knowledge.

- Calls down the moon to destroy the world

- Flight

- Destroyed most of the world. (not the actually earth but the people on it)

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/dc093.jpg
Respect Him

Sol Valentine
Nice.

Remindme
Thanks ^-^ just defeated him, but the game isn't over yet smile

Thought i'd just put him up here.

Still kinda miffed there wasn't a video of someone fighting him, he was solid.

Sol Valentine
I wonder who would be a good match against him.

Remindme
Hm, who indeed.

Oh, but to travel in time he need like 5 seconds to focus the energy so he probably can't do it in a vs

Sol Valentine
You forgot about the Lexaus and Luxord thread.

Remindme
I need to do Lexaus, Luxord and Zexion.

Don't worry, workin on it now, it's but i did all the best ones first and this is kind of a drag ^^'

Sol Valentine
Yeah, the ones you never know are the hardest ones to find.

Remindme
Oh, no it's not that heck i know their history and powers off by hand it's just, they didn't have an important role so i like these 3 least, mind you Zexion is cool looking ^-^

Sol Valentine
Zexi's hair is so awesome.

What website do you find thier powers though?

Violent2Dope
EDIT

Remindme
Um i don't know, i'm sure wiki has them

Zexion has the power of illusion

Lexaeus has the power of earth

Luxord has the power of time

Sol Valentine
they don't give much info.

Remindme
Hm, i dunno i just remember them to be honest. Though if i think I'm missing something i'll watch a video on Youtube

You should get something on google if you use the right words, i'm sure

Sol Valentine
Thanks.

I need to do a Gideon Wyeth respect thread.

Remindme
No problem

Okie dokie

Sol Valentine
Almost done.

Remindme
Nice thread on him, very nice.

Actually thats an ideal example of what a respect thread should look like

Neo Darkhalen
Shame he's a rabbit.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Shame he's a rabbit.

Meh, details, who needs them? ;p

Neo Darkhalen
I have done the other half to this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.