Luxord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Luxord is the number X in Organization XIII He is also known as the Gambler of Fate

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/XIII_Order_10_Luxord.png

Luxord was running some experiements during Kingdom Hearts II. He uses huge card and dice to fight with and his element is time.

History:

Luxord appears at Port Royal, where he revives the curse of the Aztec gold, and the cursed pirates along with it. Luxord makes use of the opportunity to scout the powerful Grim Reaper Heartless and the gold's curse to ascertain as to whether or not they would be useful to the Organization in terms of Sora's part in their plan and making Port Royal's people assist in it as Heartless.

For amusement, he has his Gambler Nobodies steal four of the Aztec medallions while having Grim Reaper curse Jack Sparrow, resulting in a "scavenger hunt game" to get the medallions back. Sora defeats Grim Reaper in order to free Jack from his curse and Luxord collects the forthcoming heart before escaping without fighting Sora and his party himself.

At the World That Never Was, Luxord traps Sora's companions in his cards, leaving Sora to fight alone in a battle where Luxord uses his time attribute to enforce a time limit. With games of luck, Luxord transforms Sora into a card or a die; and uses his cards as weapons, defense or hiding places Luxord fades back into darkness, unable to comprehend how "Roxas" could kill him.

Powers Abilities

Luxord has a set of 6ft card which he can use to attack, defend or hide in. also he can capture enemies in his cards, but can only harm them if he releases them. He employs his power of time to give himself and his enemy a time limit. He will use his cards to toy with the enemy with game in fights, if they don't complete to games or fail, their time goes down, should their time fall run out, it's death. Luxord also have the most awesome ability in Organization XIII, he can turn his enemies into dice (yay, awesomeness!!!)

Ndjq886IpJY

Sol Valentine
Nice.

I wanna manipulate probability like him!

Remindme
I want to be able to try people into dice, Useful if people annoy you, or if you want to play monopoly

Sol Valentine
Especially when you wanna cheat on a test.

Remindme
Hahaha, yeah. Or you could put mirrors on your cards, teehee

Sol Valentine
Just slip it under the desk.

shin_gear
Badass picture and yeah Luxord is awesome. You challenge him, you play his game, should you lose, you die. It's as simple as that.

Also at first I thought one of Zexion's abilities was being able to write anything about you whilst being trapped in his book and making it come true.

Remindme
Lol, oh yeah......and......Sora.......died....and.....I....became.....new.....chosen.....wielder....of.....the....keyblade.....now thats a good book ;p

Sado-sama
I like Port Royal..a lot. It's the world where Luxord is first seen. I like the first visit at Port Royal which is this. The battle music is a slightly different version of the theme in POTC; it's awesome no doubt.MkAdpCLoObA
Lmfao @ Donald at 4:11 big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.