Help Needed with xbox live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth siphon
OK I have a prob that i wanna get fixed b4 halo 3 comes out hopefully.
I have an Xbox 360, my dad, my cousin, and I all are the only ones with gamertags. However, my dad hooked up the 360(via wireless system) to the internet, and we now have Xbox Live. However, to make my dad's profile able to access Xbox Live, it made him delete his old gamertag and make a new one.

I know i could just play on my dad's gamertag, but I have tons of friends at school with Xbox Live and I dont really wanna have to use my dad's. So since my 360 is already hooked up to live I thought i could just change my profile to Live and be done. But, it is forcing me to erase my gamertag and create a new one in order to make it Live. Ive gotten extremely far on almost all of the 360 games we have(ex: oblivion, dont wanna have to play for 2 days straight again). So I was wondering if anyone can help me make my file w/ Xbox Live w/o having to erase it and all of my hard earned achievments.

shin_gear
Ask for help here

Welcome to KMC! dancebunny

darth siphon
ty ill try there
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.