Galactus vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Ooh...yeah what now

Rorschach
Which Superman Prime?

Either way Galactus wins.

guy222
Originally posted by shin_gear
Ooh...yeah what now

galactus ftw

KMC_Drifter
Superman Prime

tkitna
Galactus

gogogadgetgo
superman prime?? laughing
really, the story lines they come up with just to make superman more uber...
i hated that story line! youd think they'd study a little history and find out that civilizations are lost in shorter time than that. look at the roman empire, gone. the aztec, gone. egypt, gone. in that amount of time, nobody would remember what a superman is...but hey, to each his own.

and oh, yeah, galactus wins

shin_gear

Ok, not saying you guys are wrong, but I heard Superman 1 Million is stated to be invincible and Superman Prime is the strongest incarnation of Superman and can travel the universe in seconds, and shit. I say he speedblitzes the crap out of Big G and all this other shit. Isn't Superman immune to reality warping, can escape black holes and move planets that are moving at lightspeed in the opposite direction...G's only chance is probably through the use of the UN which is a left out plot device...so I don't see how he'd win.

gogogadgetgo

Ok, not saying you guys are wrong, but I heard Superman 1 Million is stated to be invincible and Superman Prime is the strongest incarnation of Superman and can travel the universe in seconds, and shit. I say he speedblitzes the crap out of Big G and all this other shit. Isn't Superman immune to reality warping, can escape black holes and move planets that are moving at lightspeed in the opposite direction...G's only chance is probably through the use of the UN which is a left out plot device...so I don't see how he'd win.

galactus is what they want superman prime to be. an all important part of reality without which the univers would crumble.

he'd just drain out all of the energy from superman prime.

shin_gear
Ok...what about Big G against LT?

gogogadgetgo
Ok...what about Big G against LT?

confused for real?? confused

shin_gear
Nevermind.

Rorschach
Ok, not saying you guys are wrong, but I heard Superman 1 Million is stated to be invincible

No. He's just a lot more powerful than the current Superman.

and Superman Prime is the strongest incarnation of Superman and can travel the universe in seconds

He's never displayed that kind of speed, though I think it would be possible for him to do so.

I say he speedblitzes the crap out of Big G and all this other shit.

He's not going to be speedblitzing Galactus. Galactus himself is quite fast. He's the one that gives his heralds their powers and most heralds can travel light-years in seconds.

Isn't Superman immune to reality warping

No.

can escape black holes

That was regular Superman. Heralds of Galactus can also escape from black holes.

and move planets that are moving at lightspeed in the opposite direction...

That was sundipped Superman, and I'd say that Superman Prime could do the same.

G's only chance is probably through the use of the UN which is a left out plot device...so I don't see how he'd win.

He wins because he has much greater feats. He doesn't need to use the UN.

Shin_Nikkolas
Shin, you really do underestimate the Big G.

He can destroy galaxies.
People with fractions of his power can create blackholes easily.
He can teleport himself, galaxies and other matter across dimensions.
He can EAT (pocket) dimensions.
He was beaten unconscious then strapped downa nd used as a weapon. Upon awakening, he destroyed an entire space fleet and 3 solar systems in one go.

Etc.,. etc..

Galactus has and always will be above Superman. Unless we get into PC Superman. He'd develop Galactus Vision that manifests raw energy so he could feed Galactus perpetually and the universe would be saved.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Superman Prime u couldnt be any more wrong. galactus crushes him.

Gecko4lif
Superman should be immune to reality warping

- He broke thru time WITH HIS ****ING FIST at a fraction of his power
- SPB (a incarnation of sm) Retconned all of DC

guy222
Big G

Bouboumaster
Big G

Bentley
Galactus, Prime is, however a very though nut to crack -despite the fact the initial post was talking about the golden Superman and not emo-boy.

GahLakTus
Some people have voted for Superman - interesting to see why?

Bentley
He is not a Marvel Cosmic, therefore, he should win. 131

guy222
LT>SMP

Big G wins

Dark-Jaxx
Lies, SMP>>>>>>>>TOAA. 131

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Lies, SMP>>>>>>>>TOAA. 131

Ranking list:

Squirrel Girl
Bruce Lee

Chuck Norris

SMP

TOAA

skygunner41
REED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.