Lexaeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Lexaeus is the number V in Organization XIII His element is Earth and he wield a monstrous Tomahawk

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/XIII_Order_05_Lexaeus.png

Lexaeus was a quiet member of Organization XIII. He with Zexion saw Marluxia's plan to overthrow the Organization and together with Zexion planned to use Riku to counter Sora.

History:

Lexaeus, along with Vexen and Zexion, are older members of the Organization who occupy the basement levels of Castle Oblivion. Lexaeus and Zexion discover Marluxia's plan to manipulate Sora into destroy the Organization, they then plan to use Riku in the same way to counter Marluxia.

When it becomes dangerously apparent that Sora might fall into Marluxia's grasp, Lexaeus confronts Riku directly, trying to convince him to open himself up to the power of the darkness in his heart. Riku refuses to give in and Lexaeus attacks him. After their battle Lexaeus falls, with his last strength releases all of the darkness within him in hopes of overwhelming and consuming Riku. However, King Mickey protects Riku from the part of Xehanort's Heartless in his heart.

Powers Abilities

Lexaeus can use the earth to create earthquakes and shoot spikes from the earth at his enemies. He can also power himself up using the power of earth, making his strength increase many times it's original power (thus there are no long fights with him, you have to defeat him before he can one shot you). Lexaeus will also throw his Tomahawk at you in a boomerang like attack. Lexaeus's ultimate attack is to fly away from his enemy then fly at them like a meteorite. During battle he will also strike the earth to make it shoot up hit hit and damage enemies or perhaps for a defense.

25-AY2iUUKo
(Note, it takes him 2 minutes to increase his power by x30)

C. C. Cowgirl
I should play this game big grin It seems to have lots of fun characters stick out tongue

Remindme
Heh yeah you should ^-^ story line is awesome, Gameplay is nice, Graphics are pretty nice, It's an all round good game ^-^

Mind you, If you thinking of playing KH2 first, I warn you, the first 2 hours will be a bit like WTF ^^'

C. C. Cowgirl
I would never start with the sequel stick out tongue

Remindme
Heh, good stuff. Just so you know Theres:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (japanese release only cry)

shin_gear
Yeah...cryoh

Anyway this is the last and final Organization XIII thread I think.

Remindme
Yep, all finished now, still miffed ESB did Riku sad

shin_gear
Me sort of as well...but I'm a lazy person so ^^

shin_gear
Holy crap...I just watched the first ever gameplay video of Lexaeus in action...and I watched it on mute...he's way tougher than I initially thought. messed

Remindme
Huh? the video i posted or another one?

Yeah i admit looks alot stronger there than in chain of memories for the GBA. You fight him as Riku there, and to be honest he wasn't that hard.

I mean, Sora lost half him life when Lexaeus did his ultimate attack, and he had reflect up ^^'

shin_gear
Yeah I meant your's.

He just keeps tapping into more power ^^'

Sol Valentine
Cool. His name is cool also.

Remindme
This completes all of Organization XIII Yay ^-^

Sol Valentine
So who are you gonna do now?

Remindme
Hmm.....i was going to do Riku but ESB stole that from me, the dastard....so....I dunno....

Sol Valentine
I'm gonna work on another respect thread now.

Remindme
Okie, maybe i'll think of someone else i can do....

Sol Valentine
I'm done

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.