avengers vs imperfects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
avengers

spider-man
wolverine
daredevil
thing
iron man
elektra
storm
human torch

vs

imperfects

paragon
niles van roekel
johnny ohm
brigade
solara
the wink
fault zone
hazmat

fight in grand central station

lando005
bump

Innerhype
The Imperfects certainly aren't to be underestimated but think in a battle like this the Avengers have the advantage of having greater experience and teamwork. So I'd say team Avenger for the majority.

lando005
Originally posted by Innerhype
The Imperfects certainly aren't to be underestimated but think in a battle like this the Avengers have the advantage of having greater experience and teamwork. So I'd say team Avenger for the majority. your right the only thing i see a problem with here is this particular team of avengers while they all have a lot of team work experiance this group never really worked together, especially not on this scale. Simply put they are not used to working as a team with these particular members for the most part. I think that gives the imperfects a fighting chance

SevenShackles
wow good one. seriously. i love the imperfects and find it sad they dont show up enough.
well lets take a look at the roster here, when it comes to tech i think niles van roekel has him matched if not out matched. paragon is an utter beast who could most likely take on a couple at a time.
one on one they would give each other a good fight, as iv read the imperfects comics and played the game. but when you get down to it the ability for some of the imperfects to handle more than one character at a time be it for an extended time or not opens them to the ability to double team the rest of the avengers.

Wolverine vs wink is a good fight, but if you throw in brigade and wolverine is put down.

of course the same can be said the other way around but it seems abit less likely to me.

given the avengers in this dont have much team exp with one another, but the imperfects leave much to be desired when it comes to teamwork but still hold more of the upper hand id like to assume.

eh, imperfects ftw unless someone can change my mind.

oh and can niles van roekel use those power amp's on his team or no?

http://download.net.pl/img/bf723111436a32ac523144e26823f321.jpg.jpg

lando005
Originally posted by SevenShackles
wow good one. seriously. i love the imperfects and find it sad they dont show up enough.
well lets take a look at the roster here, when it comes to tech i think niles van roekel has him matched if not out matched. paragon is an utter beast who could most likely take on a couple at a time.
one on one they would give each other a good fight, as iv read the imperfects comics and played the game. but when you get down to it the ability for some of the imperfects to handle more than one character at a time be it for an extended time or not opens them to the ability to double team the rest of the avengers.

Wolverine vs wink is a good fight, but if you throw in brigade and wolverine is put down.

of course the same can be said the other way around but it seems abit less likely to me.

given the avengers in this dont have much team exp with one another, but the imperfects leave much to be desired when it comes to teamwork but still hold more of the upper hand id like to assume.

eh, imperfects ftw unless someone can change my mind.

oh and can niles van roekel use those power amp's on his team or no?

http://download.net.pl/img/bf723111436a32ac523144e26823f321.jpg.jpg for now i'm gonna say no but if the fight seems too lop sided i may throw them in

lando005
bump

Muck101
I think this all depends on weather or not the imperfects have the engancing chip. If that were the case, Imperfects win.

lando005
no chip i wanna see how this goes under natural conditions

Muck101
without chips, imperfects are slaughtered

lando005
not true the imperfects are pretty strong under their own power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.