Yuga Khan runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
1. Annihilation silver surfer + Insane lightray
2. Thanos + Fallen one + Stardust + Firelord
3. WW hulk + Trion juggernaut + Doomsday
4. Darksied + ww3 Black adam + Ultimate namor
5. Sentry + Insane vell + Solar (MotA) + Hyperstorm
6. Superman 1m + Zoom + Ion
7. Ultron + Lobo + Parallax + Morg + Spawn (3rd age)
8. Superman prime + Darkseid 400 (after SS)
9. Endgame thor + Tyrant both in destoryer armor
10. Darkseid 400 (after ss) with power gem

No pis
no cis
no brf

ALL BLOODLUSTED

If person is immortal they must be (killed) at least 10 times or incapacitated for at least 24 hours

llagrok

Gecko4lif
you sure?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Gecko4lif
hmm 9 seems to be very popular..

Kurash
think he could make it past hyperstorm and parallax?

Power16
I don't see how he would past 5. Nvr you know your DC give me quick overview of his power and abilities, trying to figure out what he did that would get past insane vell, solar & hyperstorm.

guy222
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Annihilation silver surfer + Insane lightray
2. Thanos + Fallen one + Stardust + Firelord
3. WW hulk + Trion juggernaut + Doomsday
4. Darksied + ww3 Black adam + Ultimate namor
5. Sentry + Insane vell + Solar (MotA) + Hyperstorm
6. Superman 1m + Zoom + Ion
7. Ultron + Lobo + Parallax + Morg + Spawn (3rd age)
8. Superman prime + Darkseid 400 (after SS)
9. Endgame thor + Tyrant both in destoryer armor
10. Darkseid 400 (after ss) with power gem

No pis
no cis
no brf

ALL BLOODLUSTED

If person is immortal they must be (killed) at least 10 times or incapacitated for at least 24 hours

Stops at Solar

Gecko4lif
Yuga khan has energy absorbtion

it is up to you to figure out how much energy it would take to hurt him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yuga khan has energy absorbtion

it is up to you to figure out how much energy it would take to hurt him

he can also tap the source for any purpose he sees fit.

vlaaad12345
I fail to see how hes getting past supes 1mill or prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
I fail to see how hes getting past supes 1mill or prime.

Superman 1 million is about low sky father lvl. And Superman Prime has no feats.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman 1 million is about low sky father lvl. And Superman Prime has no feats.
Holding a galaxy up with tk while fighting is low skyfather now,thats news to me,and prime can use any feat by any superman because hes the strongest superman ever,yuga is the one who doesnt have the feats to get past 1mil and prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Holding a galaxy up with tk while fighting is low skyfather now,thats news to me,and prime can use any feat by any superman because hes the strongest superman ever,yuga is the one who doesnt have the feats to get past 1mil and prime.

beating all of the new gods at the same time with but a thought is more than enough of a feat. No one else can do that. Not on this list.

vlaaad12345
beating all of the new gods at the same time with but a thought is more than enough of a feat. No one else can do that. Not on this list.
Preety much every new god besides darkseid are wimps thats not a big feat and rkt and true darkseid with power gem could do that easily.

Gecko4lif
Preety much every new god besides darkseid are wimps thats not a big feat and rkt and true darkseid with power gem could do that easily.

Which is why they are so high up on th gauntlet

nvrbeenwthagirl

The new Gods are whimps? creating thier own twisted universes? They are only whimps when boom tubed into the lessor verses.

quanchi112
Preety much every new god besides darkseid are wimps thats not a big feat and rkt and true darkseid with power gem could do that easily. new gods are vastly overrated and yuga took their power source from them and its not like he ofught them when they had their powers, big diff.

quanchi112
The new Gods are whimps? creating thier own twisted universes? They are only whimps when boom tubed into the lessor verses. apokolips now. nuff said.

quanchi112
stops at number two and gets torn apart.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
stops at number two and gets torn apart.
I put that there for you troll wink

quanchi112
I put that there for you troll wink darkseid has the power to kill yuga. yuga cant depower thanos or his helpers. they rip and tear yuga apart as ds could have beaten him himself but wimped out.

wink

Kurash
i still dont see how he would get past hyperstorm, ion or parallax

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
i still dont see how he would get past hyperstorm, ion or parallax he gets raped at number 2. doesnt make it that far. yuga is overrated.

Kurash
he gets raped at number 2. doesnt make it that far. yuga is overrated.

he easily gets past 2

quanchi112
he easily gets past 2 how he cant take theri powers form them?

thanos is greater than ds and ds had the power to kill his father.

im stating what was said in a comic about ds being able to kill his father.

read the comic and ull know i dont lie.

Kurash
how he cant take theri powers form them?

one problem i see with your theory is you say thanos is greater than darkseid which isnt true in the least

quanchi112
one problem i see with your theory is you say thanos is greater than darkseid which isnt true in the least well i understand that u dont agree with that and u are entitled to ur opinion.

but dont u think that thanos+this team is more than darkseid.

look at it that way.....

starking
Tell me this Quan, since you say Ds had the power to take out Yuga and your always ranting on how Superman punked Ds, do you think Supes could stand up to Yuga Khan?

Kurash
well i understand that u dont agree with that and u are entitled to ur opinion.

but dont u think that thanos+this team is more than darkseid.

look at it that way.....

i see your point but no, i dont think a few heralds would help take out DS

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Tell me this Quan, since you say Ds had the power to take out Yuga and your always ranting on how Superman punked Ds, do you think Supes could stand up to Yuga Khan? no supes shouldnt be able to defeat yuga,unless hes as weak as ds in hand to hand. i doubt it but dont really know,. i owuld say yuga definitely defeats superman with what i know as he doesnt have the shortcomings that ds has.

ps the reason ds did nothing to his father is becuz he couldnt overcome the patricide clause that orion will one day and that hes afraid of his father.

starking
no supes shouldnt be able to defeat yuga,unless hes as weak as ds in hand to hand. i doubt it but dont really know,. i owuld say yuga definitely defeats superman with what i know as he doesnt have the shortcomings that ds has.

ps the reason ds did nothing to his father is becuz he couldnt overcome the patricide clause that orion will one day and that hes afraid of his father. So if the power gap between Yuga and Seid isn't that big, then how the hell would Supes physical prowess factor in? Even if Yuga Khan was weaker than Supes in the strength department, none of that should matter, seeing how his tremendous level of power could wipe Superman out, like poop on a butthole. Do you not see the flaw in your logic?

quanchi112
So if the power gap between Yuga and Seid isn't that big, then how the hell would Supes physical prowess factor in? Even if Yuga Khan was weaker than Supes in the strength department, none of that should matter, seeing how his tremendous level of power could wipe Superman out, like poop on a butthole. Do you not see the flaw in your logic? yuga was depowering the new gods. he want defeating them with their powers. see the diff.

darkseid has more power than supes but when they get close and exchange punches ds gets a bloody nose. i already said yuga wins against supes.

i dont think hes a puss like darkseid.

starking
yuga was depowering the new gods. he want defeating them with their powers. see the diff.Uhh, he depowered them with his powerset, therefor it IS a testament to his power.

Do you know the difference between a well written Ds and a Badly written Ds? What you fail to is, Seid isn't a powerhouse in every single story he appears in. Both his character and power is dumbed down, in favor of making a shitty story. If you actually understood Ds's character and where not bias and hypocritical, you know he's no joke.

So what your implying is Ds is so wimpy, that he lets himself get the shit kicked out of him by Supes.

In your own little world, Darkseid is a joke character on par with Emperor Pilaf of Dragonball fame(and not using this as an example, I mean this in a literal sense). Darkseid isn't some dumbass, that has had his salad tossed in everyone of his appearances, starting at his first shine of light.

You know there's actually some stories that have well portrayed Darkseid's, but those appearances are non important to you, because they put him above his Marvel ripoff, which isn't a good thing in your book. roll eyes (sarcastic) So because you said so, we'll use pieces of crap such as apokolips now and Superman/Batman, as the only examples for Darkseid...

Hudsonda
Apparently most if not all of the people who replied to this didn't actually read the comics where Yuga Khan appeared, or the letters from the writers that were in the comics.

1. Yuga Khan only appeared in 5 comics because you can't have an all powerful being hanging around in the DC world, it just ruins it.

2. Khan killed hundreds if not thousands of New Gods (who are plainly stated in new gods volume 1 #1+2 to be more powerful than the old gods, including Thor, Zeus, Odin, Ares.......)

3. Khan is not only the most powerful of the New Gods by a ridiculous margin, he is stated in the comics to have absolute control over reality.

4. It doesn't matter what superman he comes up against, He simply generates gold kryptonite, or removes his power by exerting his control over reality, or squashes him like bug.

5. It doesn't matter what darkseid he fights because Yuga khan can depower other gods, removing the omega effect, the astral force, seperating high father from the source. He even removes every ones ability to use boom tubes or mother boxes.

6. Khan steals the life force of planets by touching them, and doesn't instantly begin to power down like Galactus. He also has no limit to the amount of power he can wield.

7. Do any of you know of any character in Marvel or DC that can destroy primal energy? That's the only way to even inflict damage on Yuga khan.

This is why Khan was only free for 5 issues, (by the way, he freed himself from the source wall, effectively proving his raw power and will to be new that of the Source itself. He was only able to be defeated by his own ambitions.

There are only two beings in all of Marvel and one in all of DC comics that can contend with Yuga Khan. The Source (complete, not split) for DC comics, although even the source was split in half by weaker gods than Yuga Khan. And the only thing in the Marvel universe that has the power to contend with Yuga Khan is "The One Above All) and perhaps the living Tribunal.

guy222
stops at thanos

Cogito
Originally posted by Hudsonda
There are only two beings in all of Marvel and one in all of DC comics that can contend with Yuga Khan. The Source (complete, not split) for DC comics, although even the source was split in half by weaker gods than Yuga Khan. And the only thing in the Marvel universe that has the power to contend with Yuga Khan is "The One Above All) and perhaps the living Tribunal.
lol

Originally posted by guy222
stops at thanos
lol

quanchi112
Uhh, he depowered them with his powerset, therefor it IS a testament to his power.

Do you know the difference between a well written Ds and a Badly written Ds? What you fail to is, Seid isn't a powerhouse in every single story he appears in. Both his character and power is dumbed down, in favor of making a shitty story. If you actually understood Ds's character and where not bias and hypocritical, you know he's no joke.

So what your implying is Ds is so wimpy, that he lets himself get the shit kicked out of him by Supes.

In your own little world, Darkseid is a joke character on par with Emperor Pilaf of Dragonball fame(and not using this as an example, I mean this in a literal sense). Darkseid isn't some dumbass, that has had his salad tossed in everyone of his appearances, starting at his first shine of light.

You know there's actually some stories that have well portrayed Darkseid's, but those appearances are non important to you, because they put him above his Marvel ripoff, which isn't a good thing in your book. roll eyes (sarcastic) So because you said so, we'll use pieces of crap such as apokolips now and Superman/Batman, as the only examples for Darkseid... It's only related to them just like Odin taking away Thor's power has no relevance to the Silver Surfer.

If you start picking and choosing what showings count and what don't that leads down the dark and lonely road of bias.

Darskeid isn't a puss but he isn't on the same level in terms of combat that Superman is. Not a knock on Darkseid per say but he isn't the type of combatant that Thanos has shown himself to be. We can't ignore him backing down from Doomsday or getting absolutely destroyed by him either. Thanos operates on another level well before his Imperative upgrade. Thanos doesn't even notice Surfer like power and has the stones and power to defeat a Thor who was pwning the combined tactics and might of the Infinity Watch(soul gem in particular), Dr. Strange, and the Silver Surfer with the power gem.

Hudsonda
how he cant take theri powers form them?

Darkseid DID NOT HAVE the power to kill his father. Khan removed all of Darkseids godly powers the instant he arrived on Apokolips, including removing his access to the omega powers. It shows this plainly when Orion asks Darkseid why he did not destroy the hunger dogs that assaulted them.

Also, Darkseid nearly crapped himself when he learned that Khan was free. He also begged for his life blaming Dessad for the murder of hegra even though he had ordered it himself.

If you aren't actually going to read the comics, but just look up the story line, don't say that you did. Darkseid brought Orion into the dream world hoping that if orion could kill him there it would break the cosmic rule that sons cannot kill their fathers. Which by the way turned out to not be a cosmic rule at all, considering orion eventually tore out Darkseids heart with his bare hands.

guy222
Originally posted by Cogito
lol

lol

what's lol bout him stopping at thanos

yuga captured ds

he isn't capturing thanos

u disagree that's fine

Cogito
Originally posted by guy222
what's lol bout him stopping at thanos

yuga captured ds

he isn't capturing thanos

u disagree that's fine

I do disagree, my friend.

Yuga is well above Thanos, and well below what Hudsonda thinks

guy222
that's fair my friend

i'm actually a yuga fan loved when he captured ds

Golgo13
9 or so.

Omega Vision
5 probably.

Lol, would the power gem even matter to SF Darkseid?

As for the Thanos debate, the ease with which Yuga defeated Darkseid and the armies of New Genesis leads me to believe he wouldn't have much trouble beating regular Thanos.

guy222
maybe

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
5 probably.

Lol, would the power gem even matter to SF Darkseid?

As for the Thanos debate, the ease with which Yuga defeated Darkseid and the armies of New Genesis leads me to believe he wouldn't have much trouble beating regular Thanos. Darkseid was powerless to kill due to the patricide clause tgus making the feat irrelevant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hudsonda
Darkseid DID NOT HAVE the power to kill his father. Khan removed all of Darkseids godly powers the instant he arrived on Apokolips, including removing his access to the omega powers. It shows this plainly when Orion asks Darkseid why he did not destroy the hunger dogs that assaulted them.

Also, Darkseid nearly crapped himself when he learned that Khan was free. He also begged for his life blaming Dessad for the murder of hegra even though he had ordered it himself.

If you aren't actually going to read the comics, but just look up the story line, don't say that you did. Darkseid brought Orion into the dream world hoping that if orion could kill him there it would break the cosmic rule that sons cannot kill their fathers. Which by the way turned out to not be a cosmic rule at all, considering orion eventually tore out Darkseids heart with his bare hands. Darkseid was unable to act. I think Yoda was more powerful but I do feel darkseid did have the power necessary but couldn't act out of the patricide clause.

I won't disagree that Darkseid is cowardly. We see it against Superman and Doomsday on two occasions.

Orion was powerful enough to overcome this not Darkseid. That was the thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.