Infant Shot Execution Style...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
SORRY if this has been done.

Link Here

BackFire
Yeah...

That's terrible.

Victor Von Doom
It is, isn't it.

BackFire
Really. It is.

Very much so.

This is a good conversation, yeah?

Victor Von Doom
Tea?

Kelly_Bean
laughing out loud

BackFire
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Tea?

Please.

Devil King
What kind of a name is Aquitania? I can't tell if it's really cool, or really lame.

What does this mean? Did the guy work at a convenience store for driods or something?

BackFire
Hahaha.

Kelly_Bean
Alternate Link

Alternate Link 2

smoker4
Originally posted by Devil King
What kind of a name is Aquitania? I can't tell if it's really cool, or really lame.

What does this mean? Did the guy work at a convenience store for driods or something?

Rofl, he used to but it wasnt the career he was looking for, so he went about his business and moved along

Captain REX
Wow, that's terrible...

Schecter
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
laughing out loud

i hardly think a baby being executed is a laughing matter.

sickening

Captain REX
I have the same response to almost every post in the GDF, these days.

Schecter
well, really whats the point of a thread like this?
whats to discuss? its either a string of "thats awful" posts or this will degenerate into yet another gun control debate. serves no purpose whatsoever

anyway, i was just being cute and poetically just since kelly is usually the one to browbeat others for being inappropriate.

honestly, sick crap like this has always been part of the human condition, all way too often. i just dont think we need new a topic for every incident. in fact i made a thread titled simply "scum" with the hopes of merging all the ZOMG threads into it. didnt work, obviously.

Captain REX
Too true. But still, there should at least be an ounce of respect for the dead somewhere.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is so sad. So very sad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Captain REX
Too true. But still, there should at least be an ounce of respect for the dead somewhere.

An once of respect... "not an ounce more or less".

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is so sad. So very sad.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Schecter
i hardly think a baby being executed is a laughing matter.

sickening
Does the fact that I was laughing at BF clear anything up? Nice try at trying to get me to go off, I'm not that stupid. Lolz.

~JP~
Originally posted by Captain REX

Indeed but it's rarely found at kmc. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
SORRY if this has been done.

Link Here

oooo....that baby was pwned... sad

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dadudemon
oooo....that baby was pwned... sad
Pretty much a double pwnage considering the father and the baby were both shot. sad

Leo.M
I wonder why they killed the baby. I mean, its just a baby what could he possibly do.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Leo.M
I wonder why they killed the baby. I mean, its just a baby what could he possibly do.
Because they give a shit about nothing and I'm sure the fact that it was HIS son plays a big role.

InnerRise
Originally posted by dadudemon
oooo....that baby was pwned... sad funny

You didn't not have to word it like that.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Schecter
well they now have a suspect:

http://xirdal.lmu.de/xirdalium/xpix/fpsdoug.jpg

BackFire
Originally posted by Schecter
well they now have a suspect:

http://xirdal.lmu.de/xirdalium/xpix/fpsdoug.jpg

Hahahahaha.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Leo.M

Might have been gang related. I suspect that the father was part of a gang and he tried to severe his ties and things went sour so not only did they kill him, they killed his son to set an example. Gangs are very similar to terrorists, in some aspects.

The father could also have been part of a rival gang at one time and this was gang related.

Something illegal was going on in the background that provoked the killings, I suspect...

Schecter
Originally posted by BackFire
Hahahahaha.

how could you laugh at that???

sick bastard!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.