Genis vell vs The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
1st fight: Normal Genis
2nd fight: Insane Genis

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
1st fight: Normal Genis
2nd fight: Insane Genis Insane Genis is a smidge overhyped, imo..

tjcoady
didn't Sentry fight Insane Genis in Thunderbolts? ended in a stalemate?

Galan007
Originally posted by tjcoady
didn't Sentry fight Insane Genis in Thunderbolts? ended in a stalemate? That was Photon Genis I think.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Galan007
That was Photon Genis I think.

Yes, and both were holding back during the fight. So it's hard to guage

It ended with Photon banished Sentry temporally to the Microverse

Galan007
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, and both were holding back during the fight. So it's hard to guage

It ended with Photon banished Sentry temporally to the Microverse Thought so...

btw, how did Sentry escape the bfr Photon issued to him?

Photon009
Insane Genis ****ing crushes Sentry.

King_Mungi
Thought so...

btw, how did Sentry escape the bfr Photon issued to him?

Never shown how he did it, just mentioned he did.

Galan007
Nertz.

King_Mungi
Nertz.

Typically off-panel Sentry feat

"Sentry stalemated Galactus"

llagrok
Looks like Sentry goes down :/

quanchi112
insane genis vell beats him down.

King Kandy
Insane Genis is a smidge overhyped, imo..
Really? He seems fine to me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really? He seems fine to me. i dont feel his is overhyped at all either. imo there are plenty of other characters that posters in this forum overhype.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
i dont feel his is overhyped at all either. imo there are plenty of other characters that posters in this forum overhype.
*Cough*Thanos*Cough*

starlock
Genis for the win

Bfr is to easy an option....especially when he has to escape off panel and has no power description that would enable him to come back

I guess he could have found a nexus point or somthing?

Tony Stark
Typically off-panel Sentry feat

"Sentry stalemated Galactus"

cool

Although SENTRY in an on panel feat took care of Michael whom I'm told did this...

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tony Stark
cool

Although SENTRY in an on panel feat took care of Michael whom I'm told did this...

And i'm also told that Michael did that because of this...

Tony Stark
And i'm also told that Michael did that because of this...

SENTRY FTW fight #1 and #2

wink

llagrok
lmao

King_Mungi
Oh no! Alpha Flight jokes what will I do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll

pr1983
Guys, quit it...

get back on topic or the thread will be closed...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by pr1983
Guys, quit it...

get back on topic or the thread will be closed...

and how was I off-topic?

pr1983
and how was I off-topic?

i was talking in general to everyone who was making alpha flight jokes when the thread has nothing to do with alpha flight...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by pr1983
i was talking in general to everyone who was making alpha flight jokes when the thread has nothing to do with alpha flight...

You mean the one person? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done, I have made my point but point the finger at where it should be

Tony Stark
Oh no! Alpha Flight jokes what will I do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll

Quite the contraire monfraire... You stated that SENTRY typically had off panel feats only... I merely stated that he did have one on panel feat which I'm assuming to you would be considered a extremely formidable feat, after seeing the carnage splayed about Canada that was left by Michael's wraith... Knowing quite well what immense POWER that it would have taken to kill all of Alpha Fight in a one-shot.

shifty

llagrok
Quite the contraire monfraire... You stated that SENTRY typically had off panel feats only... I merely stated that he did have one on panel feat which I'm assuming to you would be considered a extremely formidable feat, after seeing the carnage splayed about Canada that was left by Michael's wraith... Knowing quite well what immense POWER that it would have taken to kill all of Alpha Fight in a one-shot.

shifty

It's on now.

King_Mungi

shifty

Nice try, you post those random pictures when even I post in another thread. Regardless, no I don't think he solely has off-panel feats as I have been in many Sentry debates and argued for him.

Originally posted by llagrok
It's on now.

Not really, I could care less

Tony Stark
Nice try, you post those random pictures when even I post in another thread. Regardless, no I don't think he solely has off-panel feats as I have been in many Sentry debates and argued for him.

Not really, I could care less

confused

You did say his feats were typically off-panel right?

Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong...

confused

King_Mungi
confused

You did say his feats were typically off-panel right?

Or maybe I'm reading your post wrong...

confused

As a joke, heck I even volunteered to remaster the Sentry/Void thread till I ran into time-constraints with school.

I typically avoid saying who wins in a Sentry thread as he is still such as unknown.

pr1983
You mean the one person? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done, I have made my point but point the finger at where it should be

i wasnt including you... stick out tongue

shifty

i don't see how mentioning northstar's sexuality has anything to do with the thread...

so please get back on topic...

starlock
cool

Sentry took care of michael on panel...where? i read and own the whole new avengers comics and i swore i saw sentry get smacked around untill iron man came up with a plan? i know sentry wanted to throw maneto/xorn into the sun...but could he have...i dont think so..but its moot

Michael/xorn was allready giving magneto his power when sentry and co came upon the scene, at one point someone tells sentry he is on and makes sure he has no metal on him....and he goes for magneto/xorn and is knocked down and lands near michael who is very confused

Did you even read the comics? i am going off my memory and will gladly be put in my place if i am wrong...but i dont think i am that far off

Tony Stark
As a joke, heck I even volunteered to remaster the Sentry/Void thread till I ran into time-constraints with school.

I typically avoid saying who wins in a Sentry thread as he is still such as unknown.

Then I apologise... For the direction that I thought you were going in with The SENTRY off-panel feats only remark was a serious opinion and not a joke... While I agree with you for the most part with the SENTRY being a true unknown in reference with where the ceiling is at for his powers... But I do lean towards the statements that Reed has repeatedly made about The SENTRY being the most powerful hero the world has ever known... Specifically because Reed never speaks in hyperbole... only in facts and or what he has found to be the facts at the time.

Although I admit to enjoying periodic pokes at your love for Alpha Flight and their characters... It is never meant to be in a truthfully malicious and ill tempered way but only in jest. For we all know I'm full of love for my peeps too... (IM,THING,THOR,SENTRY...etc)

rico777
Insane Genis Vell curbstomps sentry

King_Mungi
Then I apologise... For the direction that I thought you were going in with The SENTRY off-panel feats only remark was a serious opinion and not a joke... While I agree with you for the most part with the SENTRY being a true unknown in reference with where the ceiling is at for his powers... But I do lean towards the statements that Reed has repeatedly made about The SENTRY being the most powerful hero the world has ever known... Specifically because Reed never speaks in hyperbole... only in facts and or what he has found to be the facts at the time.

Although I admit to enjoying periodic pokes at your love for Alpha Flight and their characters... It is never meant to be in a truthfully malicious and ill tempered way but only in jest. For we all know I'm full of love for my peeps too... (IM,THING,THOR,SENTRY...etc)

Apology accepted, and I agree 100% with you I do think he is one of the strongest heroes out there. I just wish they gave him a level of power to really work with as we know so little. Thankfully at the end of WWH #4, Sentry blasts off saying "it's time to be god" so a fist fight between Hulk and him is a go. I actually believe he will win in the end, and that would put an end to WWH.

Yeah and it's fine, not everyone likes AF. Heck, I only just got into them in the past 2 years. Yeah no worries, we all love our characters. At least in the end now we can be civil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.