Current Thor VS Sentry - at Vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
got into an 'fight' with a friend over this, really retarded subject but i want your opinions!
who kicked ironman's ass harder, with less effort and in better fashion?
Current Thor, or Sentry?

i say Thor, my friend sentry.

can i have your thoughts?

tkitna
Thor beat him worse. He had better reasons.

Innerhype
Why would you get into a fight over something like this? Sentry never really beat Iron Man, after the "fight" they had, Iron Man flew away unharmed even after being knocked all over the city.

Thor on the other hand ripped Iron Man a new one so I'd say that was the least better showing of the two.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Innerhype
Why would you get into a fight over something like this? Sentry never really beat Iron Man, after the "fight" they had, Iron Man flew away unharmed even after being knocked all over the city.

Thor on the other hand ripped Iron Man a new one so I'd say that was the least better showing of the two.

honestly i dont know why we would fight, i found it obvious given the state tony was in after both these 'fights' as to which could be considered more of a beating but he just proceeded to argue like a true sentry fanboy. and i just wanted some others views on it big grin

thanks for the reply

Symmetric Chaos
Thor destroyed him.
Sentry ended up losing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.