Ganon vs Lexaeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
I got bored, and if you're reading this, so are you

Ganon

vs

Lexaeus

Sol Valentine
Ganon

Remindme
By the way, Lexaeus can hurt/kill ganon

Sol Valentine
Not really.

Remindme
I mean I'm taking away that only the MS and Light Arrows can hurt him, bullshit

Sol Valentine
That'll do Lex good, but not by much.

Remindme
Lets say, Lex starts out half as strong as Ganon, After 4 seconds, he is as strong, after a further 8 he's twice as strong.....

Not saying i think Lex would necessarily win, just saying this is a very difficult battle for both of them

shin_gear
Lexaeus can come at Ganon like a meteor traveling at a hundred miles per hour.

Violent2Dope
And Ganon jumps over that meteor and slices his head off. Ganon is by far the better swordsman, and Ganon could just fly in the air and pelt his ass with magic.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And Ganon jumps over that meteor and slices his head off. Ganon is by far the better swordsman, and Ganon could just fly in the air and pelt his ass with magic.

Okay, so can you provide proof Ganon can firstly Avoid an object traveling a hundreds of miles per hour, then seconds, proof he can make a precise slash at something going at hundreds of miles an hour?

Do that and i shall be most impressed

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Okay, so can you provide proof Ganon can firstly Avoid an object traveling a hundreds of miles per hour, then seconds, proof he can make a precise slash at something going at hundreds of miles an hour?

Do that and i shall be most impressed Not on this laptop I can't. stick out tongue

Remindme
Okay, well I've never heard of any feat Ganon has done that proves he can do that. I'm waiting with great interest

Violent2Dope
I could direct you to the fight in TP in my Ganon respect thread, it shows he is capable of jumping so quickly it's almost a teleport, and if that fails he can sidestep and stab him, also shown in that vid, he is very quick at that. Or he could teleport, that would work too. stick out tongue

Remindme
Side step wouldn't work, the area of effect is pretty big

and i saw, it wasn't that fast, plus the attack sends rock spikes shooting up so....

Violent2Dope
Side step wouldn't work, the area of effect is pretty big

and i saw, it wasn't that fast, plus the attack sends rock spikes shooting up so.... It's not like he just chumps up, and yes it is fast, he jumps so high he can't be seen and then lands somewhere else, it is very fast. Or he could tele.

Remindme
Weakest in the avoiding it arguement is how could he know what Lexaeus is going to do?

Violent2Dope
Weakest in the avoiding it arguement is how could he know what Lexaeus is going to do? He's smarter and faster. no expression He is more powerful than Lexaus mane.

Remindme
Not after about 8 seconds he isn't

Sol Valentine
8 seconds isn't gonna help him much since Ganon's gonna blast him to oblivion as soon as the battle starts.

Violent2Dope
Not after about 8 seconds he isn't You act like the battle lasts that long. no expression Ganon speedblitzes him at the start and slices his head off.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
8 seconds isn't gonna help him much since Ganon's gonna blast him to oblivion as soon as the battle starts. I could just as easily say Lexaeus mashes Ganon to a pulp the instant the battle starts. Going that fast and hitting with such force that effects the entire field while being perfectly fine speaks of Lexaeus' durability.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
I could just as easily say Lexaeus mashes Ganon to a pulp the instant the battle starts. Going that fast and hitting with such force that effects the entire field while being perfectly fine speaks of Lexaeus' durability.

Thats exactly my point.

I don't know of anything in Ganons arsenal that can kill him in 8 seconds. Besides, Ganon is to slow

shin_gear
Against a guy who can travel at about a hundred miles per hour, Ganon's slow alright.

Remindme
Exactly.

Ganon is an oldstyle boss. Hits like a biotch, but he's slow because of that.

Lexaeus breaks out of that villain trait by being pretty darn quick. Granted he's no Larxene, but with his ever increasing power, he doesn't need to be

Violent2Dope
Ganon is fast enough to after breaking his chains in TP, in almost an instant he was infront of the sage and killed him with a punch. Ganon has more durability than Lexaeus(assuming you kept it at his durability at surviving a dragon destroying his whole castle on him and surviving). Ganon can teleport away from Lexaeus, if need be, making up for his superior speed(which is not as superior as you say). Also, where does it say he goes 100 miles an hour? Ganon still has more magical power than Lexaeus, he can fly away from him(Lexaeus cannot fly, and most of his attacks are ground based) and pelt his ass with magical spells from a distance.

Remindme
Living proof you once again haven't bothered to check out the respect thread mhm

shin_gear
Lexaeus is at least capable of killing Ganon with his invulnerability removed. He's arguably one of the toughest Organization members.

Violent2Dope
Living proof you once again haven't bothered to check out the respect thread mhm Why don't you dismantle my post? All I ever hear from you is "check the respect thread", like it changes my mind or something. I just checked it, and you were blowing Lexaeus' abilities way beyond proportion. He is SO slow, striking speedwise. Ganon could see that attack coming a mile away mane(the meteor one). I mean, damn, all he has to do is tele. Ganon has sustained flight, something not seen by Lexaeus, can tele, become intangible by turning into Twilight matter, and has many larger scale attacks than that, like Earthquake Punch(imagine that instead of punching the ground, he punches Lexaeus), his castle buster attack thing(I still have no idea why he didn't just use all that power on Link, and he destroyed his castle while an inch from death), his multihoming attack in OoT(they all home in and are unblockable), or he could turn into Ganon(the TP one would suit this fight more). He is also undeniably a better swordsman than Lexaeus, and has much more experience. Lexaeus IS on of the stronger OXIII members, but this is not a suitable fight for him to win.

Remindme
A theory on the Castle collapse is it was his will holding it together and when he was defeated it fell apart.

I don't think Ganon would would Lexaeus in time. Once Lexaeus gains enough power, game over

(Edit)

I tell you to check the repect thread everytime you say something that is disproven or proven in the respect thread.

In this particular case you stated that Lexaeus cannot fly. If you had check the respect thread and watch the video you would be able to see Lexaeus flying. Also how do you suggest he gains the height in the first place to crash down like a meteor?

Violent2Dope
A theory on the Castle collapse is it was his will holding it together and when he was defeated it fell apart.

I don't think Ganon would would Lexaeus in time. Once Lexaeus gains enough power, game over

(Edit)

I tell you to check the repect thread everytime you say something that is disproven or proven in the respect thread.

In this particular case you stated that Lexaeus cannot fly. If you had check the respect thread and watch the video you would be able to see Lexaeus flying. Also how do you suggest he gains the height in the first place to crash down like a meteor? 1. That's bullshit, he clearly released his remaining power(near death mind you) and disintegrated the top of his tower, and the whole castle fell soon after it. Let's say he did hold it together, if anything that just makes his power MORE impressive.

2. You still have yet to prove how such a slow bastard would even hit Ganon, he has one fast move, and it's very predictable.

3. I admit I was wrong about the flying part, and that vid was from final mix, right? Looked cool. Anyway, he has to fly up to do the attack, but he has to go far away to do the attack, as he needs to build up enough momentum. Ganon is a faster flyer than Lexaeus from what I've seen(in WW when he knocked out Link, he was flying not running towards him).

shin_gear
Stop it with these pointless threads!

Remindme
Huh, no pointless threads? wheres the fun in that?? no expression

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. That's bullshit, he clearly released his remaining power(near death mind you) and disintegrated the top of his tower, and the whole castle fell soon after it. Let's say he did hold it together, if anything that just makes his power MORE impressive.

2. You still have yet to prove how such a slow bastard would even hit Ganon, he has one fast move, and it's very predictable.

3. I admit I was wrong about the flying part, and that vid was from final mix, right? Looked cool. Anyway, he has to fly up to do the attack, but he has to go far away to do the attack, as he needs to build up enough momentum. Ganon is a faster flyer than Lexaeus from what I've seen(in WW when he knocked out Link, he was flying not running towards him).

1. Hey, i was just saying what i heard....well saw. Kinda makes a bit more sense to me though. After all, if he made it collapse, i figure it would be instant. Ganon is hardly one for waiting.

2. He throws the Tomahawk, and thats pretty damn fast, thats why no one tries to distance from him. And before you type it, I don't Ganon think could parry it, it weights a ton, mix that with great speed and spinning, you have to be amazingly stronger than Lexaeus.

3. By the way, that is why i ever tell anyone to read the respect thread, so if i ever say it you know why now, right? I realise by looking back it sounds like i'm acting superior or whatnot, so i apologise, but i find it annyoing that people have put time into respect threads that holds all this infomation and they are still are not used, heck i even be sure to put links on all my threads now.

4. I'm not saying i don't believe you, but would it be possible for you to show me proof that he can fly faster than Lexaeus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.