Wolverine vs. Lizard and Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
who wins?

Kurash
i havent picked up a comic in a while cause ive been in college and dont have access to them, but is scorpian still venom?

Kurash
i looked it up and he does, so in that case venom scorpian would beat wolverine. Classic scorpian and lizard probably wouldnt win, although scorpian was still tough

jinzin
Wolverine 6/10.

lando005
they cant kill him but they can lay a beating on him

jinzin
they can.. but on the other hand.. he CAN kill them.. and he doesn't have to try as hard.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Madvillain
who wins?

8/10 Howlett

lando005
Originally posted by jinzin
they can.. but on the other hand.. he CAN kill them.. and he doesn't have to try as hard. seeing how he cant stay dead a ko should be good enough for this match and i think the can get a ko faster than he can

jinzin
I kinda doubt it...

A techno enhanced Scorpion with help from Shocker and Boomerang weren't able to take Logan down..

I doubt regular scorpion with Lizard would be enough..

It's of note that Lizard nearly got aced by Vermin and Wolverine EASILY owned him while fighting Bloodscream at the same time. erm

norrinradd43
Wolverine kills these two jokers I assume you dont mean Venom when you say Scorpion

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
who wins?

wolverine ftw

jinzin
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Wolverine kills these two jokers I assume you dont mean Venom when you say Scorpion
irm yeah that's what I was assuming too.

lando005
I kinda doubt it...

A techno enhanced Scorpion with help from Shocker and Boomerang weren't able to take Logan down..

It's of note that Lizard nearly got aced by Vermin and Wolverine EASILY owned him while fighting Bloodscream at the same time. erm can you show me scans of that fight?

as for vermin that sounds a bit like abc logic to me but i'm not gonna question it

jinzin
I COULD if I was at home.
it doesn't show much.. just Wolverine carving into (I forgot about this the first time I wrote it) Restrictor, then being attacked by Boomerang, Shocker, and Scorpion on the next panel..
the panel after that, Boomerangs the only one left standing.

And yeah admitedly it is a bit.. but I can't really think of too many battles Wolverine's had that would stand as reasonable evidence to support him winning THIS particular fight.

Alfheim
I kinda doubt it...

It's of note that Lizard nearly got aced by Vermin and Wolverine EASILY owned him while fighting Bloodscream at the same time. erm

Thats kinda ABC logic inst it? Dindt Captain America and Spiderman ahve problems taking down Vermin and didnt Kraven take down Vermin on his own.

Scorpion is non-factor.

jinzin
uhh yeah I admitted that it's ABC logic...

Vermin has more prop feats than con feats....

Kurash
i would think this scorpian would be venom since its the latest version of the character

lando005
Originally posted by Kurash
i would think this scorpian would be venom since its the latest version of the character technically that would make scorpion the female version the one with the stinger arm

llagrok
The Lizard was VERY disappointing in his latest Spidey appearances.

Battlehammer
you ever notice that spiderman villains are allways idiots?

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you ever notice that spiderman villains are allways idiots? so octavious, osborn, kingsly, morlun,and beck are idiots?... right

Battlehammer
they all fight like idiots.

doc oct has defeated him self many times.

most of his villains though smart in a sense are morrons when they fight.

osborn has dumb so stupid shit in fights to.

lando005
they all fight like idiots.

doc oct has defeated him self many times.

most of his villains though smart in a sense are morrons when they fight.

osborn has dumb so stupid shit in fights to. black tarantula

that should be a good enough statement right there.

but just for you i'll go a bit further

cause last time i checked morlun didn't fight like the idiot u claim him to be neither did many of the others. They were all outsmarted by spider-man because he's more adaptable than they are. One of kingsley's first great battles with spider-man shows how smart he faught

nope they are not idiots in either way not by a long shot

Gecko4lif
Lizard solos
his regen makes wolverines look like a *****

plus he is faster and way stronger

llagrok
you ever notice that spiderman villains are allways idiots?

Anyone who retains a fraction of their intellect after an hour of Spiderman's jokes are abstract level in my opinion.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Anyone who retains a fraction of their intellect after an hour of Spiderman's jokes are abstract level in my opinion.

Good point, Parkers cheesy puns would drive any man to breaking point...

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Good point, Parkers cheesy puns would drive any man to breaking point... Not me. I like his cheesy jokes.

grey fox
Originally posted by Creshosk
Not me. I like his cheesy jokes.

Yes, but Cresh your SPECIAL wink after all , you respect Jubes, only certain types of people can do that ....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lando005
black tarantula

cause last time i checked morlun didn't fight like the idiot u claim him to be neither did many of the others. They were all outsmarted by spider-man because he's more adaptable than they are. One of kingsley's first great battles with spider-man shows how smart he faught

are you really argueing with me?
sure some of spidermans villains don't fight like idiots, but most of them do.

venom for one should have no trouble with spiderman nor should carnage.

funny how lizard is said at one point to be faster and stronger then spiderman with huge amount of intell eyt when he fight he goes down like a chump.

same thing for doc oct. spidermans villains on average fight like morons.

sand man another perfect example of some one who a completel idiot when they fight.

most of spidermans villains should kick the shit out of him yet they don't becuase they fight like idiots.

I never said morlun was an idot. Morlun was in someways one fo the brighter spiderman villains.

jinzin
Originally posted by lando005
black tarantula

Black Tarantula isn't really a consistent Spiderman Rogue.. he appeared in what 3 Spidey comics?

Morlun didn't really fight like anything, he just walked head first into a hurricane of Spidey attacks like the juggernaught. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lizard solos
his regen makes wolverines look like a *****

plus he is faster and way stronger

What the f**k?

Name lizards BEST regen feat and I'll list 5 of Logans that top it...

Way stronger? yeah so what? Strength means beans against Logan.

Way Faster? Prove it. cause he certainly didn't look that way against Vermin.

jinzin

laughing out loud

llagrok
What the f**k?

Name lizards BEST regen feat and I'll list 5 of Logans that top it...

Way stronger? yeah so what? Strength means beans against Logan.

Way Faster? Prove it. cause he certainly didn't look that way against Vermin.

The vermin fight alone isn't going to cut it.

Battlehammer
no he right lizard has no feats over Logan in terms of speed

Gecko4lif
no he right lizard has no feats over Logan in terms of speed
Lizard out speeded spiderman multiple times wtf are you talking about no speed over logan?

Lizard>Spiderman>>> logan speed

jinzin

Then what will?

Logan's taken out speed demon,
cut bullets and rockets out of the air,
and is fast enough to repeatidly tag Spidey and make him think that Logan's even faster than himself...
Hell he was even able to keep up with Puma while drugged.
He deals with people on Lizards level and above it all the time..

What more evidence do you need?

jinzin
Lizard out speeded spiderman multiple times wtf are you talking about no speed over logan?

Lizard>Spiderman>>> logan speed

Since Spiderman hasn't been able to prove a superiority in sheer speed, you're bias isn't going to 'cut it" here either.

Gecko4lif
Since Spiderman hasn't been able to prove a superiority in sheer speed, you're bias isn't going to 'cut it" here either.
bullet dodging not enough for you anymore?

jinzin
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You know logan dodges bullets rockets and lazers like leaves in the breeze right?

Gecko4lif
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You know logan dodges bullets rockets and lazers like leaves in the breeze right?
logan doesnt bullet dodge

he takes bullets

and rockets arent fast stick out tongue

Battlehammer
bullet dodging not enough for you anymore?
no expression
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolbulletnd9qi6da6.jpg

Gecko4lif
no expression

BULLSHIT!!!!!!
THERE IS NO ****ING WAY LOGAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT!

Nothing about his powers says he should be able to catch sniper bullets

Battlehammer
BULLSHIT!!!!!!

........says the man who thinks Logan can't dodge bullets lol.

Logan has superhuman reflexes and agility.

He has been stated by a cannon source as being able to see bullets in slow motion........

go educate your self before replying back

jinzin
BULLSHIT!!!!!!

So the feats that clearly display Logan and Lizard to be close to one another in sheer speed is inacurate because?

Because why? Because you're horribly bias and you don't want Wolverine to be as fast as he really is, because if he is as fast as he's been portrayed instead of how you want him to be portrayed he'd abolutely wreck the lizard?
That IS it isn't it..

jinzin
logan doesnt bullet dodge

he takes bullets

and rockets arent fast stick out tongue

no expression

even though he's been described AND drawn on panel to be DODGING BULLETS... you're just being completely ignorant to facts here.. it's rather sad.

Rockets aren't fast?

Yeah.. only fast enough to take down fighter jets.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gecko4lif
no expression

even though he's been described AND drawn on panel to be DODGING BULLETS... you're just being completely ignorant to facts here.. it's rather sad.

Rockets aren't fast?

Yeah.. only fast enough to take down fighter jets.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
missles take out jets not rockets ****tard

Creshosk

http://onelook.com/?w=rocket&ls=a
http://onelook.com/?w=missle&ls=a

no expression

masterbruce
Rocket-powered missiles are simply known as rockets if they lack post-launch guidance, and missiles or guided missiles if they have guidance and control after launch.

Gecko4lif
Missle ftw

Creshosk
Originally posted by masterbruce
Rocket-powered missiles are simply known as rockets if they lack post-launch guidance, and missiles or guided missiles if they have guidance and control after launch. yes

lando005
are you really argueing with me?
sure some of spidermans villains don't fight like idiots, but most of them do.

venom for one should have no trouble with spiderman nor should carnage.

funny how lizard is said at one point to be faster and stronger then spiderman with huge amount of intell eyt when he fight he goes down like a chump.

same thing for doc oct. spidermans villains on average fight like morons.

sand man another perfect example of some one who a completel idiot when they fight.

most of spidermans villains should kick the shit out of him yet they don't becuase they fight like idiots.

I never said morlun was an idot. Morlun was in someways one fo the brighter spiderman villains. yes i am i'll agree with u on one thing about 60% of his villains are common street thugs with powers but then there are the select few who are very bright if not as bright as spidy. The only difference is he's a faster thinker and is more adaptable than them octavious and the others in his leauge do not fight like morons never had. It's not that they fight like their stupid he's just better than them. Classic venom never had a problem with spiderman either pete used his knowledge of venom to beat him. Same as with the others they all have their flaws which he exploits

pr1983

no need for name-calling...

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://onelook.com/?w=rocket&ls=a
http://onelook.com/?w=missle&ls=a

no expression

laughing out loud

Alfheim
no expression

Thats non-canon. no expression Furthermore just because you can see bullets in slow motion doesnt mean you can catch them. Did anyone specify how slow? Im pretty sure Spiderman can see bullets in slow motiuon but he tried to catch bullets and he ended up iwth two bullets through his hands.

jinzin
that's cause Spiderman's a sissy. evil face

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats non-canon. no expression Furthermore just because you can see bullets in slow motion doesnt mean you can catch them. Did anyone specify how slow? Im pretty sure Spiderman can see bullets in slow motiuon but he tried to catch bullets and he ended up iwth two bullets through his hands.

That feat is non-cannon????

Alfheim
Originally posted by Apolloknight
That feat is non-cannon????

Isnt that Wolverine and The Darkness?

Apolloknight

I don't know where that is from, I don't read much of wolverine so that's why I was asking.

masterbruce

lol, wow I can't believe Capt used that as evidence

Alfheim
I don't know where that is from, I don't read much of wolverine so that's why I was asking.

Well as far as I know thats Wolverine and Darkness therefore its non-canon. Like I was saying im sure that Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion but that doesnt mean they are so slow he can catch them.

Apolloknight
Well as far as I know thats Wolverine and Darkness therefore its non-canon. Like I was saying im sure that Wolverine sees bullets in slow motion but that doesnt mean they are so slow he can catch them.

Unbelievable. Using non-cannon evidence.

Wow, what is going on with this forum.

Alfheim

Yeah but you got to remember that this is Wolverine were talking about....

masterbruce
Yeah but you got to remember that this is Wolverine were talking about....

and also it's Capt It Up, I expect him to make stuff up to support Wolverine

Alfheim
and also it's Capt It Up, I expect him to make stuff up to support Wolverine

Look im promised that I was going to give Capt it up a break so if your reading this post and it pisses you off...im sorry...jinzins brought me over to the darkside and Wolverine hate is back in the menu. Excluding Capt it up all Wolverine fans make stuff up to a degree.

masterbruce
Look im promised that I was going to give Capt it up a break so if your reading this post and it pisses you off...im sorry...jinzins brought me over to the darkside and Wolverine hate is back in the menu. Excluding Capt it up all Wolverine fans make stuff up to a degree.

why is Capt It Up excluded?

Alfheim
why is Capt It Up excluded?

Because im trying to be nice to him. Im always having a go at him about being rude to people and he actually made an effort to be more polite but at the end of the day certain other fans have pissed me off beyond recogniton and I dont want to say stuff about Wolverine and Wolverine fans that gets him riled up, I dont mind if it pisses off other Wolverine fans though.

llagrok
Capt it up is the only person who would join a thread he's not welcome in, solely to defend Wolverine.

Then what will?

Logan's taken out speed demon,
cut bullets and rockets out of the air,
and is fast enough to repeatidly tag Spidey and make him think that Logan's even faster than himself...
Hell he was even able to keep up with Puma while drugged.
He deals with people on Lizards level and above it all the time..

What more evidence do you need?

Wolverine took out speed demon yes, but he was no way near as fast as him, nor is Speed Demon particularly strong. They also fought in a cage, which puts SD at a serious disadvantage.

This is also KMC, not the Wolverine comics. On KMC his healing factor has a limit and people fight using their powers to their full extent. Wolverine loses his jobber aura here. Also, keep in mind that Spidey had no problems blitzing Wolverine during Golden Child, which is a lot more recent than their old fights.

Battlehammer
actaully that feat is cannon.

Logan has been shown that he knows how to get into there world.

It also explained about his past in the issue

it talked about events he took place in.

it also showed him going from bone claws to adamtium claws.

It came out right after Logan regain his memories.

the issue is cannon.

Battlehammer
Capt it up is the only person who would join a thread he's not welcome in, solely to defend Wolverine.

Wolverine took out speed demon yes, but he was no way near as fast as him, nor is Speed Demon particularly strong. They also fought in a cage, which puts SD at a serious disadvantage.

This is also KMC, not the Wolverine comics. On KMC his healing factor has a limit and people fight using their powers to their full extent. Wolverine loses his jobber aura here. Also, keep in mind that Spidey had no problems blitzing Wolverine during Golden Child, which is a lot more recent than their old fights.

when did spiderman blizt wolverine..........im gunna call bull shit on that

masterbruce

the issue is cannon.

hahaha you're absolutely ridiculous

Battlehammer

it is cannon though..........well for wolverine any ways

Apolloknight
it is cannon though..........well for wolverine any ways

Unreal...........

Battlehammer
hahaha you're absolutely ridiculous
why am I rediculous?

what I told you was al true.

Logan knows how to enter there world and has done so. LandL is firm uses dementional portals which jsut happen to excessess top cow reality.

This has been shown and stated in comics.

Battlehammer
Unreal...........
whats so unreal about i?

it cannon for wolverine becuase he knows how and has been shown to enter there world using a portal.

now im not sure it cannon for darkness though. since it could have been another realities darkness.

Apolloknight
whats so unreal about i?

it cannon for wolverine becuase he knows how and has been shown to enter there world using a portal.

now im not sure it cannon for darkness though. since it could have been another realities darkness.

Something just doesnt sound right.

Alfheim

the issue is cannon.

Wait so what you're telling me is that in a canon issue he talked about what happened in Wolverine and The Darkness.

Battlehammer
Something just doesnt sound right.

I dont really care what you think. what I said was true.

Not to mention the issue it selfs talks about his past. shows him with bone claws then adamtium claws and on top of that the issue came out after Logan had just regained all his memories bac k.

Apolloknight
I dont really care what you think. what I said was true.

Not to mention the issue it selfs talks about his past. shows him with bone claws then adamtium claws and on top of that the issue came out after Logan had just regained all his memories bac k.

Was the issue in itself cannon or not?

Battlehammer
Wait so what you're telling me is that in a canon issue he talked about what happened in Wolverine and The Darkness.
no what I am saying is that Logan entering top cow reality was made cannon a long time ago back in the 90's.

They showed how Logan enters there world. he uses a portal that a firm of his has.

Battlehammer
Was the issue in itself cannon or not?
yes to my knowledge the issue is cannon as is any cross over with top cow with wolverine since the 90's.

Alfheim
yes to my knowledge the issue is cannon as is any cross over with top cow with wolverine since the 90's.

OK can you prove this?

Battlehammer
OK can you prove this?
I guess. I can simply give you the issue number were wolverine enters top cow reality using a portal by the firm L and L which he been a part of since at least WW1

but that will take a bit, im not at home im at school.

Alfheim
I guess. I can simply give you the issue number were wolverine enters top cow reality using a portal by the firm L and L which he been a part of since at least WW1

but that will take a bit, im not at home im at school.

Yeah but that doesnt prove that its canon.....

Battlehammer
Yeah but that doesnt prove that its canon.....
actaully it does. it gives a detail explination on how he eneters the top cow reality and even shows you how he does it.

starlock
Wolverine for the win

I dont see these two taking out logan i dont think they will even K.O him,maybe for a victory or two....Logan for the majority

Alfheim
actaully it does. it gives a detail explination on how he eneters the top cow reality and even shows you how he does it.

So what you're telling me is that something explained in a non-canon source makes it canon?

Apolloknight
So what you're telling me is that something explained in a non-canon source makes it canon?

Thats what I was thinking......

Battlehammer
but it is cannon..........

just like the latest marvel dc cross over...........

why would they explain how wolverine got there in a non cannon source.........does that even make senses to you?

Alfheim
Thats what I was thinking......

You know what I mean? Im like "Am I hearing thiings or is it just my imagination?"

Apolloknight

why would they explain how wolverine got there in a non cannon source.........does that even make senses to you?

Lots of Non-cannon books have cannon ties, or cannon history's of the characters within them.

It still doesn't make them cannon.

Battlehammer
Lots of Non-cannon books have cannon ties, or cannon history's of the characters within them.

It still doesn't make them cannon.

really like what book?

also has any of them ever in full detail explained how a character got to the reality? nope I think not.

Alfheim

Well ok as far as I know there have actually been some canon DC marvel crossovers but by default I was under the impresion that comic company crossovers are not canon unless specified, so you should assume that its not canon.

Battlehammer
Well ok as far as I know there have actually been some canon DC marvel crossovers but by default I was under the impresion that comic company crossovers are not canon unless specified, so you should assume that its not canon.
here the thing there never specified.

There made cannon by certain events such as having a detailed explination on how the character was able to get into the others reality.

Apolloknight
really like what book?

also has any of them ever in full detail explained how a character got to the reality? nope I think not.

But it still doesnt make it cannon..........

Alfheim
here the thing there never specified.

Exactly so its non canon.

There made cannon by certain events such as having a detailed explination on how the character was able to get into the others reality.

Since when?

Battlehammer
Exactly so its non canon.

Since when?
please tell me were there ever flat out stated any cross over was cannon?

never.

Alfheim
Im confused.

please tell me were there ever flat out stated any cross over was cannon?

Mmmmm never as far as I know apparently one poster stated that there was a canon DC/Marvel crossover but as far as I know no company comic crossovers are ever canon but the poster is quite knowledgeable..ask Hercules.

never.

Right ok isnt that my point?

Battlehammer
Im confused.

Mmmmm never as far as I know apparently one poster stated that there was a canon DC/Marvel crossover but as far as I know no company comic crossovers are ever canon but the poster is quite knowledgeable..ask Hercules.

Right ok isnt that my point?
marvel and DC was cannon..........they gave good reasons for why they enter eachothers reality.

The authors clearly ment for it to be cannon.

thats the whole thing.

Alfheim
marvel and DC was cannon..........they gave good reasons for why they enter eachothers reality.

The authors clearly ment for it to be cannon.

thats the whole thing.

Yeah but still dont see how that makes it canon..Maybe you're right but I think the writers need to say explicitly or the comic companies need to say that their canon, for example you'll never seen in a marvel bio such and such fought Superman

Battlehammer
here the thing though comci companies dobn't think about cannon and non cannon.

were the ones who amde up that crap. Thats why you will never here a comic company say it

Alfheim

were the ones who amde up that crap. Thats why you will never here a comic company say it

Right.....so its non-canon then....

Battlehammer
Right.....so its non-canon then....
nope.

if it is non cannon then all cross overs even the ones said to be cannon would not be cannon.

if the author discribes how the character got there in detail. Shows how the character got there. Then he clearly ment for it to be cannon.

Alfheim
nope.

if it is non cannon then all cross overs even the ones said to be cannon would not be cannon.

if the author discribes how the character got there in detail. Shows how the character got there. Then he clearly ment for it to be cannon.

Well then why isnt it mentioned in Wolverines bio then?

Battlehammer
Well then why isnt it mentioned in Wolverines bio then?
why would it be mention?

also what the hell does that matter the bio are written by fans............

so if something not mention in the bio it not cannon?

Becuase quite a few things about Logan arnt mention it the bio

Alfheim
why would it be mention?

also what the hell does that matter the bio are written by fans............

so if something not mention in the bio it not cannon?

Becuase quite a few things about Logan arnt mention it the bio

Well dont they also list comic appearances in bios if its canon why inst it mentioned? Im pretty sure they list comic appearances in marvel universe;..could be wrong.

Battlehammer
Well dont they also list comic appearances in bios if its canon why inst it mentioned? Im pretty sure they list comic appearances in marvel universe;..could be wrong.
no they don't. also yoru using a sight written by fans.......as your evidence..........

it not a good source. Not to mention most bios don't mention comic apearences......and why would they?

Alfheim
no they don't. also yoru using a sight written by fans.......as your evidence..........

it not a good source. Not to mention most bios don't mention comic apearences......and why would they?

Well for starters it gets approved by Marvel.....like I said I think ive seen comic appearances in the actual comic Marvel Universe.

Battlehammer
Well for starters it gets approved by Marvel.....like I said I think ive seen comic appearances in the actual comic Marvel Universe.

I havent and if they did it was far from all of them.

oh it aprove by marvel so I guess capt is a 7 and all areas...........

dude come on it a fan written sight thats worth crap on here.

Alfheim
I havent and if they did it was far from all of them.

oh it aprove by marvel so I guess capt is a 7 and all areas...........

dude come on it a fan written sight thats worth crap on here.

Bro I think the stats are approved by marvel, but the actual written bio is. no expression

cmack
wolverin ftw 7/10, logan fighting prowess is just to much

jinzin
Look im promised that I was going to give Capt it up a break so if your reading this post and it pisses you off...im sorry...jinzins brought me over to the darkside and Wolverine hate is back in the menu. Excluding Capt it up all Wolverine fans make stuff up to a degree. what the hell do you think I've "made up" exactly.. What the f**k?

jinzin

True, but in terms of a sheer speed feat Wolverine was doing the afterimage affect against SD in a straight run and NOT losing ground...

This is also KMC, not the Wolverine comics. On KMC his healing factor has a limit and people fight using their powers to their full extent.
So then the limits to Wolverine's healing factor would be limited to the power's
"full extent" thus making his best HF feats useable for these debates...
This may not be a Wolverine comic, but that doesn't mean that we ignore what's happened in Wolverine comics as a standard of evidence..

...Wolverine loses his jobber aura here. You're opinion on who jobs to Wolverine and vica versa is completely subjective so this is not a good reason to ignore evidence either..

Also, keep in mind that Spidey had no problems blitzing Wolverine during Golden Child, which is a lot more recent than their old fights. Oh I have.. but I also kept in mind the multitudes of circumstances that Spiderman had in his favor for that "comic"....

I like how you want to ignore comic based evidence that makes Wolverine look better than your opinion yet use comic based evidence that makes Wolverine look worse than mine..

A bit of hypocrisy there no?

Oh please in their MOST recent encounters Wolverine has stabbed spidey, had him by the throat at claw point, tackled him and had him at claw point again, and backflip kicked him in the groin.. confused

carver9
Is this cannon, not one bullet touches him.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2607/19eg6.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5594/2021yb8.jpg

Is this cannon
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8968/wolverine1611jl0.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/128/wolverine1618qu4.jpg

What about this
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks03rw3.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyclopssucks04hy7.jpg

What about him cutting up two men before the girl hit the ground
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0e6ad358or0.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8.jpg

More bullet dodging.
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wpyrate09181rt.jpg

A lot of people hate this scan but it happened. Deal with it.
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strategydz6.jpg

This dude is fast as hell
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uxm178pg03lowresur0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/my.php?image=204brwc7.jpg

Is this cannon
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine34kf0.jpg

bullet dodging
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8915/wolverineorigins03vt6.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverineorigins08in6.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4624/19mj4.jpg

Last but no least, Spiderman questioning his speed against wolverine.
http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spidermanvswolverine55kp0.jpg

carver9
no what I am saying is that Logan entering top cow reality was made cannon a long time ago back in the 90's.

They showed how Logan enters there world. he uses a portal that a firm of his has.

I agree because they did juggernaut the same way, then he came back to 616.

carver9

Good point

carver9

Well for starters they do mention crossovers in bios. Just look at the silver surfer bio. It simply bring up when silver surfer crossed over to dc. Well i guess your point is out the window.

Creshosk

They showed how Logan enters there world. he uses a portal that a firm of his has. Landau, Luckman and Lake. Interdimensional Financiers.

Their office also appeared in Generation 36, when Jubilee, Chamber and Elwood used the WC to go from New York city, where the Firm was at the time to the darkwoods outside of the dwarven mines of Moria... Yes.. I know how it sounds, but I can post the scans if you want...

jinzin
I'd actually like to see that I didn't know that Jubes Chamber and Elwood had a crossover.. I loved those guys.

Creshosk
I'd actually like to see that I didn't know that Jubes Chamber and Elwood had a crossover.. I loved those guys. Crossover?

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/7440/generationx3715hy8.jpg

jinzin
Wait.. what the?

Okay I'm confused.. I think I was thinking of some other heroes from top cow comics.. And I was sure one of em was named elwood.. so I just assumed that the other one was chamber since I couldn't really remember... but now.... I just feel stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.