Doomsday(Hunter/Prey) v. Darkseid(Pre-Crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I 'm not sure if this has been done. Hopefully it hasn't. Battlefield is the planet Earth. Who wins?

DEVILHULK
Doomsday already owned Darkseid. He made DS his *****. He beat him horribly. Doomsday would do the same versus any version of Darkseid. No matter what fans dream, DS's a loser if his opponent his Doomsday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Doomsday already owned Darkseid. He made DS his *****. He beat him horribly. Doomsday would do the same versus any version of Darkseid. No matter what fans dream, DS's a loser if his opponent his Doomsday.

you remind me of someone.

vlaaad12345
Avatar and precrisis darkseid beats the shit out of pre crisis superman on a regular basis he would destroy doomsday.

quanchi112
doomsday crushed darkseid and was kicking supermans ass. i think doomsday still wins.

darkseid didnt change with the crisis anyways. still the same powers.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid didnt change with the crisis anyways. still the same powers.

Funny. In past threads you claimed that Darkseid has become weaker because of one loss to Superman...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Funny. In past threads you claimed that Darkseid has become weaker because of one loss to Superman... he has lost his luster. but his power hasnt diminshed at all. its more like other characters like superman are bridging the gap between them.

he has also lost twice to superman and in those two losses they were outright beatdowns.

vlaaad12345
How were they outright beatdowns lol,apokolips now both of them just left with no victor,and in superman/batman it took a sundipped pissed off supes to fight at darkseids level who had just had the omega effect turned back in his face.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
How were they outright beatdowns lol,apokolips now both of them just left with no victor,and in superman/batman it took a sundipped pissed off supes to fight at darkseids level who had just had the omega effect turned back in his face. superman took darkseid near the sun it wasnt like the fight started there. supes flew his ass there and darkseid looked helpless to stop him.

and in apokolips now superman won hands down. look at the pic. here is where darkseid asks for quarter as he lost and gives in to superman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/ApokolipsNowPage31.jpg

Kurash
darkseid

quanchi112
Doomsday already owned Darkseid. He made DS his *****. He beat him horribly. Doomsday would do the same versus any version of Darkseid. No matter what fans dream, DS's a loser if his opponent his Doomsday. i dont know how the outcome would be any different from this.

noone has given me solid reasoning as to think the out come would be different.http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg37.jpg

Gecko4lif
Without bad writing on darkseids half this is a rapestomp

dd has no chance

rico777
Hmm i'm torn here, but i think that DS wins here. H/P DD was no slouch though.

Gecko4lif
Darkseid can use his most unused option in the omega beams

he can make DD stop existing

Not destroy him.. make him stop existing....

Estacado
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Darkseid can use his most unused option in the omega beams

he can make DD stop existing

Not destroy him.. make him stop existing....
Or just teleport him with the OE to somewhere else....

quanchi112
Without bad writing on darkseids half this is a rapestomp

dd has no chance the met twice. darkseid left. and then darkseid got stomped. doomsday has proven to be his superior.

Kurash
darkseid

vlaaad12345
This isnt current darkseid versus doomsday so I dont see why you keep bringing up hunter prey and the rest of this crap,precrisis darkseid is the guy who beats precrisis supes into the ground with 2 punches he would destroy dd.

Gecko4lif
the met twice. darkseid left. and then darkseid got stomped. doomsday has proven to be his superior.

and neither time he annihalated him

That is proof of PIS if darkseid was written correctly the D in DC would stand for Detective

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
This isnt current darkseid versus doomsday so I dont see why you keep bringing up hunter prey and the rest of this crap,precrisis darkseid is the guy who beats precrisis supes into the ground with 2 punches he would destroy dd. darkseids power has not changed. he is the same today as he was then. the crisis didnt affect him.

darkseid has never beaten doomsday while doomsday has certainly beaten darkseid.

quanchi112
and neither time he annihalated him

That is proof of PIS if darkseid was written correctly the D in DC would stand for Detective it isnt pis. it shows that doomsday is above darkseid.

when has darkseid ever defeated him?

to me if darkseid would defeat him it owuld be utter pis becuz we have seen what doomsday does to darkseid. he crushes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
darkseids power has not changed. he is the same today as he was then. the crisis didnt affect him.

darkseid has never beaten doomsday while doomsday has certainly beaten darkseid.
Do you know how powerful HP DD is? You sound a rediculous fool. HP doomsday was easily Skyfather lvl. And with that Evolving power of his, He could beat anyone who goes hand to hand with him. Hell the radiant and the gaurdian both tried energy as well and couldn't beat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know how powerful HP DD is? You sound a rediculous fool. HP doomsday was easily Skyfather lvl. And with that Evolving power of his, He could beat anyone who goes hand to hand with him. Hell the radiant and the gaurdian both tried energy as well and couldn't beat him. yes doomsday was more powerful than darkseid who is a skyfather. but then again superman has prove to be more powerful than skyfather on occasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.