The Bedroom Advice Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RUNMAN
Ask your fellow posters for bedroom advice!

For example:

How do you get a chick to do it doggy style?

Answer:

Tell her you want to put it in the butt, and then bargain down to doggy style.

Alternative Answer:

Start acting like you're bored with doing it frontways.

huffing and puffing can help. maybe an overstated sigh paired with a rolling of eyes and an under-breath muttering of "Mmm, geez...so boring."

her: "..Hmm?"
you: "Oh, nothing."
her:
you:

be real ho-hum about the frontal sex. really show her how bored you are, and how much you want to get up in them guts out back. she'll eventually get the idea and, i'm sure, will be more than happy to accommodate you.

Mišt
Just say you want to have sex while watching tv srug

RUNMAN
Better yet, just flip the bizzle over!!!

She will like the fact you took control...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Ask your fellow posters for bedroom advice!

For example:

How do you get a chick to do it doggy style?

Answer:

Tell her you want to put it in the butt, and then bargain down to doggy style.

Alternative Answer:

Start acting like you're bored with doing it frontways.

huffing and puffing can help. maybe an overstated sigh paired with a rolling of eyes and an under-breath muttering of "Mmm, geez...so boring."

her: "..Hmm?"
you: "Oh, nothing."
her:
you:

be real ho-hum about the frontal sex. really show her how bored you are, and how much you want to get up in them guts out back. she'll eventually get the idea and, i'm sure, will be more than happy to accommodate you. most girls love doggy style. confused

Doctor Fubar
Well I've only had sex with one girl, and she asked me for it. I was like yeah.

Gave an awesome view, and was easier to go in all the way.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Doctor Fubar
Well I've only had sex with one girl, and she asked me for it. I was like yeah.

Gave an awesome view, and was easier to go in all the way. see? why would one need advice on how to get that? hmmm......pieces falling together.....

Doctor Fubar
What I'd need advice on is conquering the final frontier... Anal. She isn't even down with fingering.

Storm
Anal play is a choice, not a pressure. A woman must decide for herself what feels natural. If she is uncomfortable with the sexual act, then she shouldn' t do it. Many women are reluctant to experiment with anal sex because of the pain and suffering aspect of it. If he didn' t learn the proper techniques prior to experimenting, I wouldn' t let a man venture into that territory.

The keys to pleasurable anal sex are relaxation, lubrication and education.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Dusty
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

So, I need lube and a diploma. Got it.

Mišt
Originally posted by Dusty
So, I need lube and a diploma. Got it.

rofl

Rogue Jedi
anal sex? meh....

Secretus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anal sex? meh....

Hahaha.

Don't like to hear the girl squeal like a pig?

don't shiv
hahahahahahaha

RUNMAN
On anal sex and the woman's psyche, I think it has more to do with sexual liberation more than anything else. Its really simple. Women who suck dick LIKE to suck dick. Women who don't like it dont give a frick what a man wants.

Now on the flipside. I think that women can be ridiculously over-sensitive to being objectified sexually, regardless of their sexual freedom because of their every day experience in dealing with men. Women are disrespected by men daily no matter how they are dressed. I truely think that women who dress sexy do so just as much for their own satisfaction and esteem as they do to attract men. And I totally understand their line of thinking that just because they dress a certain way doesn't automatically mean that they are that way. The thing is, women who are whores usually don't realize that they are fricking whores. That self delusion is what allows them to do the things that they do... For free.

As soon as a woman figures out that she's a ****, she looks to receieve some form of compensation for her sexual favors.

Kelly_Bean
Women who suck dick LIKE to suck dick.

Wrong! I'm not saying that I don't but the fact that you're saying women who suck penis LIKE to suck it is pretty much completely wrong. Some women do it for the man's pleasure just because.

Is this a PG-13 thread?

Reverend Axel
Duplicate thread.

Eat schmidt and die

RUNMAN
Just ruffling some feathers... hehehe

Reverend Axel
Just ruffling some feathers... hehehe I have no feathers.

RUNMAN
not your feathers bizzle...

Pixie Fly
On anal sex and the woman's psyche, I think it has more to do with sexual liberation more than anything else. Its really simple. Women who suck dick LIKE to suck dick. Women who don't like it dont give a frick what a man wants.

Now on the flipside. I think that women can be ridiculously oversensitive to being objectified sexually, regardless of their sexual freedom because of their every day experience in dealing with men. Women are disrespected by men daily no matter how they are dressed. I truely think that women who dress sexy do so just as much for their own satisfaction and esteem as they do to attract men. And I totally understand their line of thinking that just because they dress a certain way doesn't automatically mean that they are that way. The thing is, women who are whores usually don't realize that they are fricking whores. That self delusion is what allows them to do the things that they do... For free.

As soon as a woman figures out that she's a ****, she looks to receieve some form of compensation for her sexual favors.

You try sticking some 8 inches long with the circumference of a Eisenhower Dollar in a hole that's not much bigger that a thumb nail and then talk to me about being "ridiculously oversensitive"

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Pixie Fly
You try sticking some 8 inches long with the circumference of a Eisenhower Dollar in a hole that's not much bigger that a thumb nail and then talk to me about being "ridiculously oversensitive"
Agreed.

Secretus

That and the possibility of incontinence.

RUNMAN
On another subject, whats the freakiest thing a girl/boy/woman/man has asked you to do to her/him?

Reverend Axel
You try sticking some 8 inches long with the circumference of a Eisenhower Dollar in a hole that's not much bigger that a thumb nail and then talk to me about being "ridiculously oversensitive" That is some god aweful dirty talk.

don't shiv
Anal is Lmao Doggy's great big grin

chillmeistergen
White walls will make the room appear larger.

RUNMAN
Do you get bonus points if you can flip her over with out pulling out your unit?

Pixie Fly
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
That is some god aweful dirty talk.

stick out tongue

Secretus
Do you get bonus points if you can flip her over with out pulling out your unit?

That's easily done, tiny.

RUNMAN
Originally posted by Secretus
That's easily done, tiny.

Ahahaha... Why did I leave myself open for that Ruy Lopez...

Unfortunately, to some, this is Mt. Everest stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Weird thread happy

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
most girls love doggy style. confused

lion

Röland
LAWLZ ANAL

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Storm
Anal play is a choice, not a pressure. A woman must decide for herself what feels natural. If she is uncomfortable with the sexual act, then she shouldn' t do it. Many women are reluctant to experiment with anal sex because of the pain and suffering aspect of it. If he didn' t learn the proper techniques prior to experimenting, I wouldn' t let a man venture into that territory.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. steekscomment but to e.z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.