"that" style of anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doctor Fubar
I'm not really into it, however there are some bits I've seen that I enjoyed a lot. I'm talking fluid animation and creative action... ie The Animatrix was awesome, and I loved Afro Samurai. Appleseed was kinda pushing it, but that wasn't bad either. The stuff where they hold a single frame for 5 seconds ala pokemon and the likes I can't stand.
Mind you I'm only speaking visually, nothing to do with content. So any recommendations that stylistically match the two above mentions would be apprecaited big grin

Dusty
Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo do a pretty good job.

Black Adam
Darker than black and Ghost in the Shell(both the movies and the series)

Katt
Try Samurai Champloo

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Dusty
Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo do a pretty good job. *thumbs up* I reccomend the movie for CB.

Originally posted by Black Adam
Darker than black and Ghost in the Shell(both the movies and the series) Id advise against Darker than Black, but thats just me. Ghost in the shell is great smile

I'd also suggest Evangelion smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
*thumbs up* I reccomend the movie for CB.

Id advise against Darker than Black, but thats just me. Ghost in the shell is great smile

I'd also suggest Evangelion smile

whats wrong with Darker than black?

ensatsu-ken
Even though its pretty old, Ninja Scroll has very fluid animation cool .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.