MVP (initiative avengers) vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Yes, MVP died in the first issue, but that doesn't stop him from being frigging awesome. He beat the record for non-superspeeders on the training course, which I assume makes him faster than cap. His body is perfect, but not serum-born. He earned the perfect human form the old-fassioned way. Punisher gets no weapons. None. Fight is in an empty warehouse.

Muck101
-bump-

llagrok
He's roughly Cap's equal, and not dead

I think that the Punisher would get a couple of wins at least, he's far more experienced.

DigiMark007
Who?

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who?

The kid from the first issue of Avengers: The Initiative who died at the end of the issue.

MVP's body was perfect, but he didn't have the combat training to help make a difference here. Castle schools him.

The Fake Macoy
Castle is damn strong and fast himself, as well as being very skilled and having tons of experience. Frank's going to beat MVP senseless.

Erik-Lensherr
Frank's experience must count to something .

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by llagrok
He's roughly Cap's equal, and not dead

I think that the Punisher would get a couple of wins at least, he's far more experienced. and how do you figure that?

(the spoiler)

Citizen V
Justice and Cloud 9 went to his house, he opened the door.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Citizen V
Justice and Cloud 9 went to his house, he opened the door. robot much? they showed his autopsy-ed body in ice when Hardball went into the underground lab....

don't you think that the Initiative would be in a bit of trouble if they found out one of thier recruits was killed first day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.