Robtard vs InnerRise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ozone
I have to say that these two seem the most interesting and "unique" of the bunch. They both have their strong points and weak points in certain areas.

If Robtard and InnerRise were to get into a very heated debate/argument, which person do you all think would "pwn" the other?

C. C. Cowgirl
I would lion

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Ozone
I have to say that these two seem the most interesting and "unique" of the bunch. They both have their strong points and weak points in certain areas.

If Robtard and InnerRise were to get into a very heated debate/argument, which person do you all think would "pwn" the other?
Who are you?

Scythe
Why pit members against eachother? F*ck this thread. We all have attributes that can't be beat. We should all be viewed the same.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Scythe
Why pit members against eachother? F*ck this thread. We all have attributes that can't be beat. We should all be viewed the same. Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Who are you?

Scythe
I don't know who the f*ck he is either. Just came out of the woodwork he did!

Reverend Axel
I don't know who the f*ck he is either. Just came out of the woodwork he did! Wanna screw?

Mairuzu
sex

Secretus
He's a sock/troll.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Wanna screw?

I'll second that emotion

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Secretus
He's a sock/troll. I figured.

Scythe
Wanna screw?

Sure why not... Prolly the most action packed thing that'll happen in this piece of shit thread.

F*ck!

RUNMAN
Who are you?

Triple Kill!

Reverend Axel
Sure why not... Prolly the most action packed thing that'll happen in this piece of shit thread.

F*ck! Because we're straight? No? Well, I am.Originally posted by RUNMAN
Triple Kill! That sounds familiar.

Scythe
Because we're straight? No? Well, I am.

You know way too well how to raise a girl's hopes...

Mairuzu
At least take him out for lunch

Reverend Axel
You know way too well how to raise a girl's hopes... Yeah. Sometimes I like to take off my pants and wave my balls to passers by.

Röland

If Robtard and InnerRise were to get into a very heated debate/argument, which person do you all think would "pwn" the other? Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Who are you?

HEADSHOT!

Reverend Axel

Röland
CS much?

UT much?

Barker
Two halves can't make a whole without a hole.

Reverend Axel

Rogue Jedi
Wanna screw? thats my goat, byatch.

Bardock42
Robtard.

No contest.

InnerRise is not as bad as many make it seem, but he doesn't seem like a very good debater to me, really.

lord xyz

If Robtard and InnerRise were to get into a very heated debate/argument, which person do you all think would "pwn" the other? Robtard. but, you need to be visting here more than...one day. Robtard and InnerRise are mediocre members, if not lower. I wouldn't say they're the top.

WrathfulDwarf
We'll just close this on the suspicion of instigate fights.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.