Using SEX to make negative the new positive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
I'm not a fan of "america's top model" or most talk show type shows. But today, I noticed that there is a mockery of "positive" and using sex to achieve it, why is this?

Bardock42
I always feel like your words "negative" and "positive" aren't well defined.

What do you mean with them?

Fishy
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Fishy
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.... she means imagery, on what we perceive to be positive.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she means imagery, on what we perceive to be positive.

Well, what do you think of the video about the female who is over hyper about the "positive" and the host asks her if she ever cried a day in her life...and the lady responses (in a "valley" girl way) that she's not into that, just focus on the positive, but she said she never had a problem a day in her life, that's going to bring about a lot of jealousy. isn't that setting her up to be attacked in a very negative way, like serving her up? And using sex to achieve it (as men will look at her and think about the women who have rejected them who look or sound like her):

"Hyper contestant invades Top Model"

http://www.yahoo.com/

~JP~
blink

Just how much dope have you smoked? This entire thread makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she means imagery, on what we perceive to be positive.

Sorry, but I have to say, that did not help a bit. In fact, it confused me more.Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Well, what do you think of the video about the female who is talking and the host interrupts and asks her if she ever cried a day in her life...and the lady responses (in a "valley" girl way) that she's too strong for that. isn't that setting her up to be attacked in a very negative way, like serving her up? And using sex to achieve it (as men will look at her and think about the women who have rejected them who look or sound like her):

"Hyper contestant invades Top Model"

http://www.yahoo.com/ I don't understand. How does it set her up to be attacked? And how would sex be used?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sorry, but I have to say, that did not help a bit. In fact, it confused me more. I don't understand. How does it set her up to be attacked? And how would sex be used?

This lady was hyper about the positive (which makes ppl hate positive) and she talks about never having problems (which can cause ppl to dislike her or those who talk like her), and she labels herself "positive", all while, there is an underlying tone of her being "spoiled" and then, you see her in a bikini (which appeals to sex), so it's almost as if the message is that anyone who sounds/looks like this person represents this character, spoiled person, the men may think of all the women who sound or look like this woman and think "spoiled"/"positive"=negative...and the other message is that the only reason she is so positive is b/c she is taken care of, she's not positive b/c she's a positive person, she's positive b/c she's spoiled, that's the message being sent in the video...

InnerRise
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
This lady was hyper about the positive (which makes ppl hate positive) and she talks about never having problems (which can cause ppl to dislike her or those who talk like her), and she labels herself "positive", all while, there is an underlying tone of her being "spoiled" and then, you see her in a bikini (which appeals to sex), so it's almost as if the message is that anyone who sounds/looks like this person represents this character, spoiled person, the men may think of all the women who sound or look like this woman and think "spoiled"/"positive"=negative...and the other message is that the only reason she is so positive is b/c she is taken care of, she's not positive b/c she's a positive person, she's positive b/c she's spoiled, that's the message being sent in the video... You're really trying to pull this off aren't you?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Alpha Centauri
Actually the biggest idiot ever.

-AC

Spearhead
I don't follow a damn thing.

And why did you link to yahoo? Not incredibly helpful.

Ranger Smith
Genius smile

Bardock42
This lady was hyper about the positive (which makes ppl hate positive) and she talks about never having problems (which can cause ppl to dislike her or those who talk like her), and she labels herself "positive", all while, there is an underlying tone of her being "spoiled" and then, you see her in a bikini (which appeals to sex), so it's almost as if the message is that anyone who sounds/looks like this person represents this character, spoiled person, the men may think of all the women who sound or look like this woman and think "spoiled"/"positive"=negative...and the other message is that the only reason she is so positive is b/c she is taken care of, she's not positive b/c she's a positive person, she's positive b/c she's spoiled, that's the message being sent in the video... I don't understand. What does "positive" mean? In your usage.

Czarina_Czarina
I don't understand. What does "positive" mean? In your usage.

happy

Ranger Smith
Czarina your posts are truly awesome. Thank you!

Bardock42
happy

Oh...okay. I will keep that in mind when reading your stuff in the future.

Is "negative" = "sad" then?

Czarina_Czarina
Oh...okay. I will keep that in mind when reading your stuff in the future.

Is "negative" = "sad" then?

negative (just like positive) isn't necessarily an emotion, it can also mean being in the state of perpetual lack or backwards....

Bardock42
negative (just like positive) isn't necessarily an emotion, it can also mean being in the state of perpetual lack or backwards.... What do you mean with backwards?

Czarina_Czarina
and the music played in the background is as if she is crazy.

Czarina_Czarina
What do you mean with backwards? \

Ok, since you wanta play:

lord xyz
Wh-what are positive and negative, sex-wise? Or to put it another way, what the **** are you talking about?

chillmeistergen
How have you not been sectioned?

InnerRise
\

Ok, since you wanta play: funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AngryManatee
Czarina, why got you such a conflict with sex? It's rather awsome after all.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Czarina, why got you such a conflict with sex? It's rather awsome after all.

no conflict...it's over-rated

AngryManatee
no conflict...it's over-rated

Is not, find a larger penis.

Victor Von Doom
Just because something works for you doesn't mean it's widely applicablebazing.

Secretus
Originally posted by ~JP~
blink

Just how much dope have you smoked? This entire thread makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Off topic, because this thread is shit.

You have the funniest sig I've seen in awhile, JP.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'm not a fan of "america's top model" or most talk show type shows. But today, I noticed that there is a mockery of "positive" and using sex to achieve it, why is this?
You don't make good words.

Captain REX
I'm completely unsure what this is supposed to be about. She seems to have taken some strange concept of positive/negative and her dislike of sex and blended them together...somehow...ish.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm completely unsure what this is supposed to be about. She seems to have taken some strange concept of positive/negative and her dislike of sex and blended them together...somehow...ish.

Sooo...about that "combining of the threads" idea...*whistles and looks around innocently....*

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm completely unsure what this is supposed to be about. She seems to have taken some strange concept of positive/negative and her dislike of sex and blended them together...somehow...ish. kinda like making gumbo.

Captain REX
My dad makes good gumbo...

...but seriously, what is this thread about? Her positive nature is not necessarily one inspired by pampering, though it could certainly help.

However, I don't see what sex has to do with it, when it's a show about women modeling.

ADarksideJedi

Sound like a **** thing to me.jm smile

botankus
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Sound like a **** thing to me.jm smile

I'm dying to know what that word was.

debbiejo
She couldn't of said that word..She just typed asterisks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe the answer is as simple as "Sex Sells." That's why it's used in advertising.

botankus
I think she said "butt." Oops, I meant ****.

debbiejo
Her new husband is making her swear......Hahaha

botankus
According to JM, he's still her husband-to-be.

Devil King

I was thinking the same thing the other day, then the acid wore off.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Bicnarok
this is what i think..

http://www.badhorsey.net/gallery/pisa.gif

Sadako of Girth
"Using SEX to make negative the new positive?"

This isn't a thread about pregnancy test kit results...? stick out tongue

Bardock42
\

Ok, since you wanta play: No, you see, I know the actual words, I am wondering about what you mean. You don't use the actual definitions.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bicnarok
this is what i think..

http://www.badhorsey.net/gallery/pisa.gif

Hahahahahahaha.

Buildings.

Mindship
Well, what do you think of the video about the female who is over hyper about the "positive" and the host asks her if she ever cried a day in her life...and the lady responses (in a "valley" girl way) that she's not into that, just focus on the positive, but she said she never had a problem a day in her life, that's going to bring about a lot of jealousy. isn't that setting her up to be attacked in a very negative way, like serving her up? And using sex to achieve it (as men will look at her and think about the women who have rejected them who look or sound like her):

Most likely, people will realize this woman is lying, to others, to herself or both.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Mindship
Most likely, people will realize this woman is lying, to others, to herself or both.

Mindship there, KMC's version of the boy who understands Skippy.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Hahahahahahaha.

Buildings. Yeah, European ones..... laughing out loud

Czarina_Czarina
No, you see, I know the actual words, I am wondering about what you mean. You don't use the actual definitions.

that's very true!

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
"Using SEX to make negative the new positive?"

This isn't a thread about pregnancy test kit results...? stick out tongue

lol.

Regarding your sig: it's sOoOo cute! Love the hair!

Kevy2007
the tramps of this board should do it

Sadako of Girth

lol.

Regarding your sig: it's sOoOo cute! Love the hair!

lol Cheers. Sinister looking, isn't it...? :P

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
lol Cheers. Sinister looking, isn't it...? :P

the expersion is priceless cool

Mindship
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Mindship there, KMC's version of the boy who understands Skippy. Peanut Butter thumb up

leonheartmm
without understanding sorrow, one can never understand happiness or have happiness. where the sex comes into all that i dunno, but sex can be, if done right, a great way to make negetive moods positive for both sexes.

debbiejo
And then do you get the great dinner? confused

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by leonheartmm
without understanding sorrow, one can never understand happiness or have happiness. where the sex comes into all that i dunno, but sex can be, if done right, a great way to make negetive moods positive for both sexes.

Bardock42
-1 Very insightful.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
this is what i think..

http://www.badhorsey.net/gallery/pisa.gif That's good.

Czarina_Czarina
Very insightful.

ditto

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.