I've noticed a lot of flaming on this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ranger Smith
Mainly from people who believe they have some sort of internet reputation. Which is strange because this forum seems to be composed of about twenty regular users who are all teenagers. Kids how they worry about peer pressure.

Quiero Mota
And I've noticed a lot of stupid threads on this forum.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
And I've noticed a lot of stupid threads on this forum.

As have I, good point thumb up

Kelly_Bean
I've noticed you take a lot of notice to what OTHER people are doing and may or may not know that this, too, will get closed/moved.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I've noticed you take a lot of notice to what OTHER people are doing and may or may not know that this, too, will get closed/moved.

It's a message board. I sometime do read the messages, usually just for laughs given the content. wink

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Ranger Smith
Mainly from people who believe they have some sort of internet reputation. Which is strange because this forum seems to be composed of about twenty regular users who are all teenagers. Kids how they worry about peer pressure.

People take this forum too seriously, because unfortunately some people's lives center around this website.

The rest of us do what we feel here, because we know it is of little to no consequence. *

Schecter
failysplat

SpearofDestiny
More like Cindy Bear. She had the same signature.

Schecter
doesnt matter. they'll just die alone anyway.

LOL

lord xyz
As have I, good point thumb up That actually made me laugh...

SpearofDestiny
dur

dadudemon

"I've noticed a lot of flaming on this forum"

So...you are calling us gay! mad mad mad

Now THAT's immature. mad

JacopeX
Mainly from people who believe they have some sort of internet reputation. Which is strange because this forum seems to be composed of about twenty regular users who are all teenagers. Kids how they worry about peer pressure. laughing

So true.

Secretus
Obvious sock, even casually admitted to it in the past.

Thank god for Mods.

exanda kane

Spot on analysis smile

Violent2Dope
Mainly from people who believe they have some sort of internet reputation. Which is strange because this forum seems to be composed of about twenty regular users who are all teenagers. Kids how they worry about peer pressure. I love you.

SelphieT
I tend to only flame once I've been flamed.

Dusty

Usually the ones with no social status or reputation outside the forums. Which are the people that spend 12+ hours on KMC per day.

Allow me to rephrase.

If you are on KMC more than 3 hours a day, you're most likely going to give into bashing. One day or another.

RUNMAN

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/whynotdextoo/disappointment8qb.jpg

Zeal Ex Nihilo
LOL B&

NUB GTFO

Captain REX
No need for this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.