Uh...didn't Sentry kill this guy already...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Carnage

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Carnage uh, boobs much?

Ranger Smith
It's comics, everyone dies, returns, changes sex or becomes a bullfrog.

Evil_Ash

Grinning Goku
What's up with the chick versions of major villains? Feminists hitting Marvel hard or what?

ExodusCloak
Wanda clearly did more then just depower mutants.

Swanky-Tuna
A piece of Carnage could of been left behind, or fallen or piggybacked on Sentry back to Earth.

I wonder if it's Spider-woman. Or Mary Jane.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
What's up with the chick versions of major villains? Feminists hitting Marvel hard or what?

Thats pretty sexist man erm

Carnage has a somewhat mutable form. The new body shape might just be a legit form of self expression.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Carnage

Actually Venom killed the first Carnage, then Sentry killed the second Symbiot along with Cassady.

I believe that pic is from the upcoming symbiote arc, where the entire city is flooded with symbiots. That could just be a look a like on Janet (Wasp) but she is instead using the giant man formula. We won't know until it comes out.

DigiMark007
There's gotta be an Avengers thread around here...or maybe I'm wrong.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's gotta be an Avengers thread around here...or maybe I'm wrong. There's a comic book questions thread. ermm

Priest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's gotta be an Avengers thread around here...or maybe I'm wrong.
theres a NA thread for sure, i'm not certain about a MA thread tho erm

grey fox
Sweet ! She-Carnage !

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
There's a comic book questions thread. ermm

True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.