Annoying Catch Phrase Alert..believe it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjawarrior
Does anyone else think that Naruto has the most annoying catch phrase in recent memory?? If not, who has the most annoying saying/catch phrase??

chickenlover98
id have to think. probably something in sailormoon.....

ninjawarrior
Sailormoon: In the name of the moon I will punish you. Yeah many were scared i'm sure.

Bakuen campus guardress: summoned by heaven, earth, and my pager....

i know huh????

Sol Valentine
God damn that catch phrase made me rip my ears out

That phrase sucks ass! Belive it!

ninjawarrior
actually sailormoon was busy chasing tuxedo mask.

ninjawarrior
that's what i'm saying, if anyone can find another catch phrase more annoying than that then i will bow down. well not really but i'd be impressed--BELIEVE IT!!

Big Sexy
Dattebayo laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Believe it pretty much takes the cake.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by ninjawarrior
Sailormoon: In the name of the moon I will punish you. Yeah many were scared i'm sure.

Bakuen campus guardress: summoned by heaven, earth, and my pager....

i know huh???? lol

I can't count how many times I've said that in my life stick out tongue

leonheartmm
actually dattebayyo is one of the best{along with shanarroo and koura also from naruto}. believe it, is just a cheap english trasnlation which doesnt work of dattebayo.

Dusty
I CHOOSE YOOOUUUUU

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually dattebayyo is one of the best{along with shanarroo and koura also from naruto}. believe it, is just a cheap english trasnlation which doesnt work of dattebayo.

they're both equally annoying.

leonheartmm
no WAY. dattebayo MAKES naruto, "believe it" BREAKS naruto. polar opposites.

Sol Valentine
They both suck.

Saying Dattebayo after most of your sentences is retaded.
And 'Believe it' That's just even worse.

chickenlover98
gotta catch em all. that one sux balls

Dusty
It's time to DUEL!

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no WAY. dattebayo MAKES naruto, "believe it" BREAKS naruto. polar opposites.

they both sound stupid.

Shake 'n Bake
Team Rocket's blasting off again.....

Venomous Yoshi
That catch-phrase is funny, not annoying.

chickenlover98
thats ur opinion. i think heart of the cards has to be the gayest slogan. its retarded.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Shake 'n Bake
Team Rocket's blasting off again.....

Pokemon and it's double entandres big grin

chickenlover98
they were probably goin out huh? jesse and james i mean.

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by chickenlover98
thats ur opinion.

Of course it is.

The point of this thread is to share our opinions about the topic.

Mimus49549
they are all kinda annoying but i do think team rocket blasting off again is the most annoying.but thats my opinion.

((The_Anomaly))
I only ever watched the Japanese version of Naruto and hadn't seen the English dub until recently. Let me not only say that the English dub is horrible, but the "Believe it!" line really IS the most annoying thing ever.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def. Dattebayo is less annoying.. mainly bcause japanese words tend to flow together more and each word isn't emphasized, like in english.

grey fox
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def. Dattebayo is less annoying.. mainly bcause japanese words tend to flow together more and each word isn't emphasized, like in english.

Adding into the fact that Jap!Naruto's voice isn't anywhere NEAR as annoying as Dub!Naruto's voice.

Linkinpark200
hell team rocket was the ones who made pokemon show suk if they werent on it id still be watching it probably

animewatcher13
hmm......... nope cant think anything worse than believe it coming from a ninja in a bright orange jump suite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.