Gene v.s. Devil Jinpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
After a long week of beating up random street thugs, Gene and Olivia are having a well-deserved lunch in a French buffet. Just as Gene was ready to take more food at the stand, half of the buffet gets destroyed in a massive explosion.

Gene drops his food and rushes to the scene, and sees a young man(Jin Kazama) lying unconcious on the floor. He looks up and sees a hellish monster with flames potruding from his body, and a mouth on his stomach. Olivia catches up and sees the mess, they both take a few steps back before the demon-thing fires a blast from his mouth. They quickly dodge and recover only to see the demon standing above them.

The demon says something in Japanese, then prepares to attack, Gene pushes Olivia out the way and does a powerful uppercut similar to the Shoryuken, he stands to see the cemon unscathed......

Seeing that regular moves aren't gonna be succesful, Gene activates the power of the God Hand and prepares to attack. The demon laughs and says something else, then charges up and yells again.

Since there is no way out, Gene prepares to face this hellspawn foe.....

Sado22
is spanking allowed? confused

shin_gear
Wtf...

Sol Valentine
Yes, there is spanking allowed.

Only for comedy purposes.

ThoraxeRMG
Jinpachi

Sol Valentine
I think Gene can win.

ThoraxeRMG
Where t3h proof then?

Sol Valentine
Give me 30 min.

shin_gear
Yay a vote for Jinpachi.

Someone thinks Jinpachi can beat someone. There's still hope I guess.

ThoraxeRMG
I bet someone is gonna burst in here and curse like mad.
EDIT: BTW, what ever happened to that dude who hated DOA and kept spaming hot images?

Sol Valentine
Colonelf40? I haven't heard from him since August 11th.

He must've left the KMC then.

colonelf40
i havent posted that much coz my broadband expired and ive been ill for the last 9 days but i'll post but not that much

shin_gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
i havent posted that much coz my broadband expired and ive been ill for the last 9 days but i'll post but not that much aww hug

Sol Valentine
Shit, he's here.

I mean, Yay, he's here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.