Doomsday (Brainiac) versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Doomsday with Brainiac's intellect versus Thanos.

Who wins? 131

quanchi112
thanos

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos

dies. doped BFR is his only chance, and Brainiac is far less vulnerable to it than DD.

Soljer
Now there is a surprise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
dies. doped BFR is his only chance, and Brainiac is far less vulnerable to it than DD. thanos can manage a kill or can imprison him just like he did to warrior madness thor.

stick out tongue

Kurash
thanos can manage a kill or can imprison him just like he did to warrior madness thor.

stick out tongue

oh no! its the imprisonment arguement again!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
oh no! its the imprisonment arguement again! well he used it in a comic book. so if he had to hed do it again. but the reason he did it is becuz he couldnt ko thor with the power gem. the power gem prevented this. infinite power backing u up makes u kinda impossible to ko.

wink

TricksterPriest
thanos can manage a kill or can imprison him just like he did to warrior madness thor.

stick out tongue

1, maybe 2 kills. And that cube trick won't work on DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1, maybe 2 kills. And that cube trick won't work on DD. well if u get one kill u win this matchup.

thanos wins here.

ps why wouldnt the imprisonment thing work on doomsday?

Kurash
well if u get one kill u win this matchup.

thanos wins here.

ps why wouldnt the imprisonment thing work on doomsday?

cause he has spikes and is badass

quanchi112
cause he has spikes and is badass he will need more than spikes to put thanos down. sorry but doomsday isnt enough.

thanos wins.

Kurash
doomsday is enough he carve thanos into a pumpkin

quanchi112
doomsday is enough he carve thanos into a pumpkin nah. thanos beats up on the beyonder. doomsday beats up on darkseid. see the diff.

Astner
Which DD and which Brainiac?

Kurash
nah. thanos beats up on the beyonder. doomsday beats up on darkseid. see the diff.

oh youre right . . . since DS>Thanos and DD beat up DS than DD would have no trouble with thanos

Astner
oh youre right . . . since DS>Thanos and DD beat up DS than DD would have no trouble with thanos
Darkseid is not superior to Thanos, the reason people think so is because Darkseid has the Omega Effect.
But people are forgetting that Thanos is immortal, thus the Omega Effect would be useless against him.
Not to mention that Thanos fights beings stronger than him all the time as were Darkseid picks on the small fries, and even though gets beat up.

The essence of Darkseid, his abstract version or whatever might be more powerful. But for the avatar that gets his ass whopped by Superman wouldn't stand a chance.

Kurash
Originally posted by Astner
Darkseid is not superior to Thanos, the reason people think so is because Darkseid has the Omega Effect.
But people are forgetting that Thanos is immortal, thus the Omega Effect would be useless against him.
Not to mention that Thanos fights beings stronger than him all the time as were Darkseid picks on the small fries, and even though gets beat up.

The essence of Darkseid, his abstract version or whatever might be more powerful. But for the avatar that gets his ass whopped by Superman wouldn't stand a chance.

thanos is not essential to the universe and could easily be warped into another reality by the OE

Astner
thanos is not essential to the universe and could easily be warped into another reality by the OE
Superman is not essential to the universe either, but he doesn't seem to care for these 'rules'.

Even if the Omega Effect would work Thanos have a lot of barriers and shields it has to break through.

But it really doesn't matter, Thanos is more suited for this fight than Darkseid. Since the Omega Effects were useless against Doomsday.

quanchi112
thanos is not essential to the universe and could easily be warped into another reality by the OE thanos is better at hand than darkseid and when ds's omega effect fails as it has to heat vision darkseid is in trouble.

Bouboumaster
DD is in the league of Sups.

Thanos is in the league of Odin.

This is the "little" difference.

The Mad Titan mop the floor with DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

The Mad Titan mop the floor with DD. i like this. its truthful imo.

Estacado

DD is above the JLA he is not is Supes league.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Astner

I believe the OE works on Lobo just fine...and Lobo is also immortal....so, it would work on Thanos. Darkseid turned his back on DD...if he hadn't of...he would've ****ed DD up pretty good. And don't try to argue this shit...or I'll bring up Thanos and Drax...and we all know DD would **** Drax up.

There is nothing that Thanos can do to DD physically. DD would mop the floor with Thanos in any physical confronatation. I doubt Thanos' blasts would affect him much either. Thanos would have to BFR DD for the win...and it ain't gonna be easy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I believe the OE works on Lobo just fine...and Lobo is also immortal....so, it would work on Thanos. Darkseid turned his back on DD...if he hadn't of...he would've ****ed DD up pretty good. And don't try to argue this shit...or I'll bring up Thanos and Drax...and we all know DD would **** Drax up.

There is nothing that Thanos can do to DD physically. DD would mop the floor with Thanos in any physical confronatation. I doubt Thanos' blasts would affect him much either. Thanos would have to BFR DD for the win...and it ain't gonna be easy.

Brainiac's running the show, so BFRing him is tougher than it normally would be.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter

There is nothing that Thanos can do to DD physically. DD would mop the floor with Thanos in any physical confronatation. I doubt Thanos' blasts would affect him much either. Thanos would have to BFR DD for the win...and it ain't gonna be easy. heres the difference. with regards to the darkseid doomsday fight darkseid was actually in the fight and struck first. thanos was never in the fight. see the difference.

thanos hung in there with thor with the power gem so he can definitely hang in there with doomsday physically.

thanos wins.

grey fox
Thanos 8/10

Guess what happened last time DD got intelligent ?

Thats right, he got his ass kicked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
Thanos 8/10

Thats right, he got his ass kicked. good point. he would fear thanos's blows.

doomsday imo is more powerful and ferocious when he cant think. thinking doomsday would be afraid.

nicely done grey fox.

grey fox
good point. he would fear thanos's blows.

doomsday imo is more powerful and ferocious when he cant think. thinking doomsday would be afraid.

nicely done grey fox.

Thanks Quanchi.

See the thing about Brainiac is that he has three major advantages over his foes.

Intelligence- Useless, he can't prep and is facing someone with an equal (or arguably) Superior mind.

Tech - Non factor within this fight

Body Transfer - Non factor in this fight.

Other then that he's a bargain basement villain.

This match is similar to Leader in Rhinos body versus Hulk , wherein the usually stupid Rhino stomped all over the Hulk like a bulldozer.

The difference is however that Rhino is too stupid to arguably use his powers correctly, whereas Doomsday doesn't NEED to be intelligent, because --unlike Rhino-- his durability and strength are in such an excess that it doesn't matter if he applies it correctly (added in the factor of resurrection ect).

Anyway , Thanos could just Transmutate DD , Molecule seperate, mystic spellbind, BFR. The skies the limit with Thanos....

quanchi112
Thanks Quanchi.

See the thing about Brainiac is that he has three major advantages over his foes.

Intelligence- Useless, he can't prep and is facing someone with an equal (or arguably) Superior mind.

Tech - Non factor within this fight

Body Transfer - Non factor in this fight.

Other then that he's a bargain basement villain.

This match is similar to Leader in Rhinos body versus Hulk , wherein the usually stupid Rhino stomped all over the Hulk like a bulldozer.

The difference is however that Rhino is too stupid to arguably use his powers correctly, whereas Doomsday doesn't NEED to be intelligent, because --unlike Rhino-- his durability and strength are in such an excess that it doesn't matter if he applies it correctly (added in the factor of resurrection ect).

Anyway , Thanos could just Transmutate DD , Molecule seperate, mystic spellbind, BFR. The skies the limit with Thanos.... u make some very good points here.

im interested to see what any doomsda backers will say to retort to this well thought out response by yourself.

smile

KMC_Drifter
u make some very good points here.

im interested to see what any doomsda backers will say to retort to this well thought out response by yourself.

smile

You think those are good points....ONLY because you're a Thanos fanboy...and because another poster had to outline reasons for a Thanos win that you could not have come up with on your own.

masterbruce
the brainiac DD was LESS IMPRESSIVE than DOS Doomsday.

Thanos obliterates this pathetic sack of shit.

Estacado
Thanos 8/10

Thats right, he got his ass kicked.
Have you read DD wars?
Braniac in DD's body kicked WW,Martian Manhunter,Orion,Plastic Men,Kyle and Superman's ass.

Estacado
Originally posted by masterbruce
the brainiac DD was LESS IMPRESSIVE than DOS Doomsday.

Thanos obliterates this pathetic sack of shit.
What the hell are you talking about?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Estacado
What the hell are you talking about?

brainiac DD was the one where he was trying to kill some baby right?

if its that version, he wasn't very impressive. he just seemed a lot less aggressive and deadly

Estacado
brainiac DD was the one where he was trying to kill some baby right?

if its that version, he wasn't very impressive. he just seemed a lot less aggressive and deadly
That was H/P Doomsday with Brainiac's mind and he easily beat:WW,Martian Manhunter,Orion,Plastic Men,Kyle and Superman

masterbruce
That was H/P Doomsday with Brainiac's mind and he easily beat:WW,Martian Manhunter,Orion,Plastic Men,Kyle and Superman

was it HP DD?

it just seemed so pathetic.

Also, true HP DD wouldn't have lost like that pathetic DD did (being held in eternal teleportation chambers) as HP DD could faze through the containment like how he fazed through the energy being

masterbruce

also I agree that DD is much scarier when he is mindless.

Avlon
DD wins.

Thanos loses as badly as the DS avatar did.

Estacado
But with mind he is much more deadly.....
Being said that this is H/P DD Thanos's energy attacks won't do shit to him.(Braniac build a machine he went back in time and rescued DD from entropy and he transfered his mind into him.)

darthgoober
But with mind he is much more deadly.....
Being said that this is H/P DD Thanos's energy attacks won't do shit to him.(Braniac build a machine he went back in time and rescued DD from entropy and he transfered his mind into him.)
Wait, why are you so sure that Thanos's energy attacks won't do anything?

Estacado
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, why are you so sure that Thanos's energy attacks won't do anything?
The OE didn't do anything to Doomsday and that's enough for me...also a guardian had to sacrifice his life just to BFR him.

Juntai
Doomsday.

darthgoober
The OE didn't do anything to Doomsday and that's enough for me...also a guardian had to sacrifice his life just to BFR him.
DD was still effected by Supes's heatvision in Hunter/Prey though. I've yet to see DD completely evolve beyond energy OR physical attacks. He definitely has a high degree of resistance(I'm not denying that), but he's not completely invulnerable to either and Thanos has both in abundance. I don't know that much about this version of DD though so I'm not trying to make a call as to who wins...

Galan007
Double Dee ftw.

Estacado
DD was still effected by Supes's heatvision in Hunter/Prey though. I've yet to see DD completely evolve beyond energy OR physical attacks. He definitely has a high degree of resistance(I'm not denying that), but he's not completely invulnerable to either and Thanos has both in abundance. I don't know that much about this version of DD though so I'm not trying to make a call as to who wins...
The heat vision had no effect on him at all also he killed the Radiant who is made of pure energy.

Galan007
DD was still effected by Supes's heatvision in Hunter/Prey though. What heat-vision?:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_dd_blocks_hv.jpg

darthgoober
The heat vision had no effect on him at all also he killed the Radiant who is made of pure energy.
I disagree. Supes HV may not have had a LARGE effect, but from the look of it DD DID feel it...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4226/hacsahunterprey0317ab1.th.jpg

And in the DOS saga(which took place after his initial battle with Radiant), he was still effected by Supes HV(which blasted DD into a wall if I recall correctly).

Originally posted by Galan007
What heat-vision?:

See the scan I just posted.

Galan007
See the scan I just posted. That's all good, except the scan I posted is "Brainiac-Doomsday", .... And that version wasn't affected by H-V in the slightest. smile

Estacado
I disagree. Supes HV may not have had a LARGE effect, but from the look of it DD DID feel it...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4226/hacsahunterprey0317ab1.th.jpg

And in the DOS saga(which took place after his initial battle with Radiant), he was still effected by Supes HV(which blasted DD into a wall if I recall correctly).

See the scan I just posted.
Throwing him into a wall doesn't mean it caused him pain.

darthgoober
That's all good, except the scan I posted is "Brainiac-Doomsday", .... And that version wasn't affected by H-V in the slightest. smile
But I didn't say anything about this version, I pointed out that he was still affected in Hunter/Prey...

Avlon
All that the HV did in that scan did was piss DD off...it didn't affect him in the slightest except somewhat stumbling him off balance since it was a cheap shot.

Supes tried it again later in the issue and it did not help him either.

darthgoober
Throwing him into a wall doesn't mean it caused him pain.
It DID have an effect though, just like it did in Hunter/Prey. So it's kinda misleading to say that he completely evolved beyond energy attacks because unless I'm mistaken, when he evolved beyond the Radiant he wasn't really affected AT ALL by Radiant's attacks(though I may be remembering wrong on that one).

Estacado
It doesn't look like to me that DD has any trouble with moving or doing anything else while being blasted with heat vision as Avlon said it only made him angry.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/5-3.jpg

darthgoober
It doesn't look like to me that DD has any trouble with moving or doing anything else while being blasted with heat vision as Avlon said it only made him angry.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/5-3.jpg
Again, I didn't say that it had a large effect(in fact I specifically made note of that), just that it had SOME effect, and SOME effect(even if it's only and annoyance) still contradicts the statement that he'd completely evolved beyond it.

Estacado
Few panels later from point blank no effect at all.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/17-2.jpg

Avlon
DD has evolved past Thanos level of damage by that time. Now Imperiex/Galactus are a whole other level.

With Brainiac in charge...it pretty much removes BFR as well.

darthgoober
Few panels later from point blank no effect at all.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/17-2.jpg
Exactly, a few panels later. He was subject to a specific continuous attack(like the ultrasonics), and then fought through and evolved past the attack in question. That's what Hunter/Prey DD does. But that doesn't mean that he wouldn't still be effected by a stronger energy attack. Very similar to him evolving past Radiant's specific energy attacks, but still being affected by the energy attacks of others.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avlon
DD has evolved past Thanos level of damage by that time. Now Imperiex/Galactus are a whole other level.

With Brainiac in charge...it pretty much removes BFR as well.
I never said otherwise. I've said repeatedly that I'm not making a call here because I'm not that familiar with this version of DD.

quanchi112

With Brainiac in charge...it pretty much removes BFR as well. dd hasnt evolved past thanos. thanos knocked galactus on his ass. galactus>>>>>>>>doomsday

doomsday wil be outthought by thanos here as well.

thanos mind>>>brainiacs mind/

Avlon
dd hasnt evolved past thanos. thanos knocked galactus on his ass. galactus>>>>>>>>doomsday

And Thor has sent Galan running, and Sentry has stalemated Galan.
All Thanos did was cheapshot Galan off balance and piss him off. Then he begged for his life.

OE>>>>>>>>Thanos blasts.

thanos mind>>>brainiacs mind/

Debatable.

Magee
DD beat Darkseid so DD>DS>Thanos, nice logic you have there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
DD beat Darkseid so DD>DS>Thanos, nice logic you have there. thanos>doomsday>darkseid

Evil_Ash
thanos>doomsday>darkseid

dur

quanchi112
And Thor has sent Galan running, and Sentry has stalemated Galan.
All Thanos did was cheapshot Galan off balance and piss him off. Then he begged for his life.

OE>>>>>>>>Thanos blasts.

Debatable. oe=heatvision
retconned not as powerful. thanos has no problem there.

and thanos feats and accomplishmetns vs brainiacs.

i mean we all know thanos crushed him with feats and aall of the above.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
dur lets see thanos in marvel crushes the surfer everytime while darkseid gets his ass handed to him twice by superman. thanos is well above thor and waves his hammer down like nothing and even defeats thor in warrior madness mode with the power gem yet darkseid submits to supes,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i believe i have proved my point.

Gecko4lif

Thanos got bitchslapped when he fought odin

It just showed his durability

Evil_Ash
lets see thanos in marvel crushes the surfer everytime while darkseid gets his ass handed to him twice by superman. thanos is well above thor and waves his hammer down like nothing and even defeats thor in warrior madness mode with the power gem yet darkseid submits to supes,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i believe i have proved my point.

dur

quanchi112
dur well this response proves what now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thanos got bitchslapped when he fought odin

It just showed his durability in asgard odin couldnt make him submit while superman made ds beg for mercy.

see the difference.

Evil_Ash
well this response proves what now.

dur

quanchi112
dur laughing

Gecko4lif
in asgard odin couldnt make him submit while superman made ds beg for mercy.

see the difference.

In asgard odin didnt beat thanos into a amnesia and make him his pet slave

Evil_Ash
laughing

dur

quanchi112
lets see thanos in marvel crushes the surfer everytime while darkseid gets his ass handed to him twice by superman. thanos is well above thor and waves his hammer down like nothing and even defeats thor in warrior madness mode with the power gem yet darkseid submits to supes,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i believe i have proved my point. this is my case anyone like to debate with me on this,anyone?

Galan007
But I didn't say anything about this version, I pointed out that he was still affected in Hunter/Prey... Why bring that instance up though?

It's not even the version of DD being used in this thread.

And that attack didn't so really do anything to DD..

In the very next page after the scan you posted, HV was still being used by Supes, yet DD was back on the offensive.

But like I said, there's no reason to even mention that instance where this particular debate is concerned.

darthgoober
Why bring that instance up though?

It's not even the version of DD being used in this thread.

And that attack didn't so really do anything to DD..

In the very next page after the scan you posted, HV was still being used by Supes, yet DD was back on the offensive.

But like I said, there's no reason to even mention that instance where this particular debate is concerned.
I brought it up because Estacado was referencing things from H/P and the DD annual(which took place BEFORE H/P) as indications of DD being immune to energy attacks.

All I had heard about this version of DD was that it was Braniac's brain in H/P DD's body, so it seemed relevant at the time.

Galan007
I brought it up because Estacado was referencing things from H/P and the DD annual(which took place BEFORE H/P) as indications of DD being immune to energy attacks. I see.

All I had heard about this version of DD was that it was Braniac's brain in H/P DD's body, so it seemed relevant at the time. Well you have to remember that any attack(s) used against DD since his conception were overcome immediately after said attack(s) were launched.

darthgoober
I don't know about that now. I'll admit that DD was obviously beyond HV for the most part. But the fact that he blocked it with his hand COULD be interpreted as meaning that he hadn't completely evolved beyond it. I mean Supes gets stronger all the time, so even though DD may have been beyond the heat vision of DOS Supes and even H/P Supes, it still may have had SOME effect(and current Supes might be able to nail him a few times before he evolves past it again).

Galan007
I don't know about that now. I'll admit that DD was obviously beyond HV for the most part. But the fact that he blocked it with his hand COULD be interpreted as meaning that he hadn't completely evolved beyond it. I mean Supes gets stronger all the time, so even though DD may have been beyond the heat vision of DOS Supes and even H/P Supes, it still may have had SOME effect(and current Supes might be able to nail him a few times before he evolves past it again). -DD-

"Is that your best? --- It's not nearly enough": laughing out loud

It would appear to me at least, that Superman's HV had absolutely no effect on DD

Meh, it's a moot point anyhow, as Superman isn't in this thread lol.

darthgoober
-DD-

"Is that your best? --- It's not nearly enough": laughing out loud

It would appear to me at least, that Superman's HV had absolutely no effect on DD

Meh, it's a moot point anyhow, as Superman isn't in this thread lol.
Hey people SAY that kind of things all the time in comics, and more often than not they're later proved wrong. But as I said, that's just another way it COULD be interpreted, I'm not trying to push that mindset.

But you're right, we're a bit off topic so we should probably let it drop.

Galan007
Hey people SAY that kind of things all the time in comics, and more often than not they're later proved wrong. T'was never proved wrong though. stick out tongue

But you're right, we're a bit off topic so we should probably let it drop. I agree.Originally posted by Galan007
Double Dee ftw. 313

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
In asgard odin didnt beat thanos into a amnesia and make him his pet slave here it is in a nutshell

darkseid fought superman and lost flat out. he asked for quarter.

thanos fought a vastly superior beng in odin on his home turf and wouldnt yield.

thaanos doesnt submit to superman beings and to odin beings even while ds cant even beat superman half the time anymore.

see the diff.

smile

Soljer
here it is in a nutshell

darkseid fought superman and lost flat out. he asked for quarter.

thanos fought a vastly superior beng in odin on his home turf and wouldnt yield.

thaanos doesnt submit to superman beings and to odin beings even while ds cant even beat superman half the time anymore.

see the diff.

smile

Sure.

But Darkseid isn't in this thread. I realize that you are a 'Seid hater, but you needn't bring him up in every thread you go to.

Doomsday could beat Darkseid and Thanos simultaneously.

stick out tongue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Sure.

But Darkseid isn't in this thread. I realize that you are a 'Seid hater, but you needn't bring him up in every thread you go to.

Doomsday could beat Darkseid and Thanos simultaneously.

stick out tongue. i actually like darkseid a lot. hes very cool but i see him for hwat he truly is.

doomsday cant ever beat superman while thanos has never lost pretty much nevr lost to a superman level being in the past twenty years outside a plot device.

thanos>>>>supermanwho always has doomsdays number.

see the diff
smile

Soljer
Nope.

Superman when amped by a motherbox still got wtfpwned by an idiot doomsday.

And was killed by a VERY weak doomsday.

And was owned by Braniac Doomsday.

Superman has always gotten stomped on by 'double dee.'

Kurash
galan never responds to quanchi . . . i should be more like him!

Estacado

doomsday cant ever beat superman

You are an idiot.

Galan007
hes very cool but i see him for hwat he truly is. "hwhy am I saying hwat, hwat hway?"

Never saw the movie, just caught that clip in a preview. srug

Galan007
galan never responds to quanchi . . . i should be more like him! thumb up

quanchi112
galan never responds to quanchi . . . i should be more like him! that is his perogative. but i can assure you he has responded to me countless times.

Kurash
"hwhy am I saying hwat, hwat hway?"

Never saw the movie, just caught that clip in a preview. srug

the dumbest funny movie i have ever seen, it was a good clip

quanchi112
"hwhy am I saying hwat, hwat hway?"

Never saw the movie, just caught that clip in a preview. srug either respond to what i say but dont mock. its not needed or wanted on these boards.

Kurash
either respond to what i say but dont mock. its not needed or wanted on these boards.

what an ironic post

quanchi112
You are an idiot. its true. and you also told me you were done responding to me. u have been reported.

Galan007
the dumbest funny movie i have ever seen, it was a good clip I'm just glad someone else can appreciate my humor. laughing out loudOriginally posted by quanchi112
either respond to what i say but dont mock. its not needed or wanted on these boards. It's a line from a movie.... If anything, I was complimenting your grammar quanch! thumb up

quanchi112
what an ironic post i havent insulted anyone. lets get back to the topic.

thanos mind>>>brainiacs mind

thanos abilites are to versatile he has many ways to defeat doomsday here.

Avlon
oe=heatvision
retconned not as powerful. thanos has no problem there.

and thanos feats and accomplishmetns vs brainiacs.

i mean we all know thanos crushed him with feats and aall of the above.

HV has some very powerful showings...definitely no problem there.

And DC doesn't just have items of power laying around. wink

Back on topic.

HP DD>Thanos

Brainiac with HP/DD's body and powers>Thanos.

quanchi112
I'm just glad someone else can appreciate my humor. laughing out loud It's a line from a movie.... If anything, I was complimenting your grammar quanch! thumb up ur being condescending again. it fools no one.

Kurash
i havent insulted anyone. lets get back to the topic.

thanos mind>>>brainiacs mind

thanos abilites are to versatile he has many ways to defeat doomsday here.

ironic in the fact that you spoke about something not needed or wanted on these boards . . .

quanchi112
HV has some very powerful showings...definitely no problem there.

And DC doesn't just have items of power laying around. wink oh they dont. worlogog, the oan battery,spear of destiny.

and by the way thanos works for his itmes of power he doesnt find them like some buried treasure.

dont hate thanos becuz he unlike most see his goals thorugh to the end.

Kurash
ur being condescending again. it fools no one.

no its a very funny clip from a very funny movie, the only one who would find that offensive is you, had he done it to me i would have laughed

quanchi112
ironic in the fact that you spoke about something not needed or wanted on these boards . . . peoples personal feelins about someone have no place on here. its debating. if i hate someone i dont say get out of here. i debate with them.

just like work or life u are always going to be around people u dont like so get used to it.

quanchi112
no its a very funny clip from a very funny movie, the only one who would find that offensive is you, had he done it to me i would have laughed well i found it offensive. and it wasnt done to u.

my opinion is mine and urs is urs. dont force ur opinion on what offends u and why it shouldnt offend me. lets get back to the topic please.

Avlon
oh they dont. worlogog, the oan battery,spear of destiny.

and by the way thanos works for his itmes of power he doesnt find them like some buried treasure.

dont hate thanos becuz he unlike most see his goals thorugh to the end.

All much harder goals to obtain.

And it still doesn't make Thanos any more the victor in this fight.

Kurash
well i found it offensive. and it wasnt done to u.

my opinion is mine and urs is urs. dont force ur opinion on what offends u and why it shouldnt offend me. lets get back to the topic please.

it shouldnt offend you

Galan007
oh they dont. worlogog, The Worlogog is just laying around? Yet fractions of it are spread throughout the Multiverse?

Okie Dokie. smile

quanchi112
it shouldnt offend you well it did.

quanchi112
The Worlogog is just laying around? Yet fractions of it are spread throughout the Multiverse?

Okie Dokie. smile was the ig just lying around. or was it in the hands of 6 elders of the universe.

someone actually holding them as opposed to an easter egg hunt.

quanchi112
All much harder goals to obtain.

And it still doesn't make Thanos any more the victor in this fight. he defeated thor with the power gem and took abeating and smiled cuz if it. doomsday wouldnt have enough to put him down. just like he never had enough to put supes down without going down himself.

thanos>>>>superman.

Estacado
its true. and you also told me you were done responding to me. u have been reported.
orly

llagrok
Someone who had no idea what they could be used for. Most of the elders thought the gems were nothing more than jewelry. Even Reed was capable of gathering most of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Someone who had no idea what they could be used for. Most of the elders thought the gems were nothing more than jewelry. Even Reed was capable of gathering most of them. ok well thanos defeated them and tricked them out of them all. he defeated grand master at his own game and he knew the significance of them.

dont try to make thanos feats look bad becuz they dont.

thanos quest was a great feat altogther.

Avlon
he defeated thor with the power gem and took abeating and smiled cuz if it. doomsday wouldnt have enough to put him down. just like he never had enough to put supes down without going down himself.

thanos>>>>superman.

EVERYONE with the power gem has been defeated pretty easily.

Thanos then had to run to get his weapon, which he won't have the opportunity to do here...especially considering that Brainiac could do something similar and is much faster than Thanos in the DD body.

pr1983
You are an idiot.

no need for that dude, whether you agree or not...

to be honest, i think HP doomsday is a bit overrated on kmc in general, sorry but its just how i feel since reading it...

i've no doubt he's powerful, but if thanos is really as powerful as people make him out to be, then i can't see him having trouble with someone like DD...

quanchi112
EVERYONE with the power gem has been defeated pretty easily.

Thanos then had to run to get his weapon, which he won't have the opportunity to do here...especially considering that Brainiac could do something similar and is much faster than Thanos in the DD body. thanos has since added that weapon to himself so he doesnt need the gun.

and thor with the power gem was defeating everyone. thor not anyone else. who else defeated thor with the power gem besides thanos?

thor with the power gem>>>drax with the power gem and champion

quanchi112
Originally posted by pr1983

to be honest, i think HP doomsday is a bit overrated on kmc in general, sorry but its just how i feel since reading it...

i've no doubt he's powerful, but if thanos is really as powerful as people make him out to be, then i can't see him having trouble with someone like DD... i agree that thanos has feats that put him above doomsday. wink

Estacado

i've no doubt he's powerful, but if thanos is really as powerful as people make him out to be, then i can't see him having trouble with someone like DD...
ermmfist
He survived the Oe for Christ's sake....

quanchi112
ermmfist
He survived the Oe for Christ's sake.... wasnt the omega effect.

Estacado
wasnt the omega effect.
There is no diference between the OE and OB but it was obvious that you didn't know it since you have np clue on Dc.

quanchi112
There is no diference between the OE and OB but it was obvious that you didn't know it since you have np clue on Dc. are u so sure.

quanchi112
others have disagreed that are bigtime darkseid fans.

llagrok

As people make him out to be?

Let's put it like this;

Doomsday beat someone who gave the Quintessence trouble and one-shotted HH. He killed a guardian, was beating Superman w/motherbox and had to be sent to entropy to be stopped. Let's not forget that he also beat Radian who had some pretty awesome powers himself.

Thanos has beaten the Silver Surfer and Thor and stalemated Tyrant to a certain degree. Thanos had to be turned into stone or cheap-shotted to be stopped.

That Doomsday now has immense telepathic/telekinetic powers in addition to an unimaginable intellect.

Galan007
was the ig just lying around. or was it in the hands of 6 elders of the universe.

someone actually holding them as opposed to an easter egg hunt. That's not what was in question. wink

This was the statement Avlon made:Originally posted by Avlon
And DC doesn't just have items of power laying around. This was your response to that statement:Originally posted by quanchi112
oh they dont. worlogog, the oan battery,spear of destiny.

I just had to make sure you knew the Worlogog wasn't just "laying around", like you first tried to say. smile

quanchi112
That's not what was in question. wink

This was the statement Avlon made: This was your response to that statement:

I just had to make sure you knew the Worlogog wasn't just "laying around", like you first tried to say. smile it is in pieces. its just lying there waiting to be taken.
smile

and so is the oan battery and the spear of destiny.

maybe its not in one place the worlogog but i never said it was.

smile

i can be clever to. stick out tongue

quanchi112

Let's put it like this;

Doomsday beat someone who gave the Quintessence trouble and one-shotted HH. He killed a guardian, was beating Superman w/motherbox and had to be sent to entropy to be stopped. Let's not forget that he also beat Radian who had some pretty awesome powers himself.

Thanos has beaten the Silver Surfer and Thor and stalemated Tyrant to a certain degree. Thanos had to be turned into stone or cheap-shotted to be stopped.

That Doomsday now has immense telepathic/telekinetic powers in addition to an unimaginable intellect. radiant was nobody special. thanos has also beaten the maker. odin couldnt put him down. he defeated thor warrior madness thor with a power up giving thor infinite power and thanos took everything he threw at him.

smile

Galan007
it is in pieces. its just lying there waiting to be taken. Fractions of the Worlogog are spread throughout the Multiverse, in ALL it's various timelines.

So it's quite incorrect to say they are just laying there... But I expect nothing less from someone who hasn't read significant issues. smile

quanchi112
Fractions of the Worlogog are spread throughout the Multiverse, in ALL it's various timelines.

So it's quite incorrect to say they are just laying there... But I expect nothing less from someone who hasn't read significant issues. smile they are still lying around. manipulate time and u can still find them.

smile

they are as i have said lying around. when did i say they were in the sametimeline.

smile

the ig had the elders standing in his way. see the diff.

llagrok
- Thanos took everything, started bleeding and used technology to restrain him. It lasted only ten minutes.

- Odin asked Thanos if he "yielded". There was no indication that Odin was incapable of putting Thanos down.

- Du suger pikk

- The maker? You mean the one who had been restraint by Oracle from the imperial guardsmen? Really impressive. Telepaths had an advantage over him/her, Thanos got his ass kicked first.

- Radian couldn't be harmed physically, unlike Thanos. The only way to harm Radian was to copy an unknown energy source. Without Doomsday's powers, it wouldn't be possible.

- Thor wasn't able to utilize the power gem properly, it was just a power boost.

Galan007
they are still lying around. manipulate time and u can still find them.

smile

they are as i have said lying around. when did i say they were in the sametimeline.

smile

the ig had the elders standing in his way. see the diff. This is why I don't bother responding to you.

Mainly because I'd bet money you haven't read the issues you are "trying" to debate concerning the Worlogog..

Ohh well, that's just your style. smile

pr1983
ermmfist
He survived the Oe for Christ's sake....

are you sure it was THE full power oh so fabled omega effect?

yes... when i first joined this forum, thanos was generally considered to be unbeatable by all but the very highest of beings (odin etc), i wouldnt have doomsday in that category, even with a superior intellect...

radian imo was a one trick pony, same with the guardian... they only have one type of attack/power, and once dd evolves to it, its basically useless... thats why hal (or any gl) doesnt just decapitate him every time he shows up... the guardian did the killing in self sacrifice iirc... and i dont find superman w/ the motherbox to be as uber as it would seem, given the tech would have been pretty new to him wouldnt it?

thats pretty impressive no?

even with brainiac's intellect, he's going to need prep, just like he did in the doomsday wars... it makes him a more intelligent fighter yes, but superman was able to beat him using his own intelligence...

how does thanos rate as far as intellect goes?

i guess i just need to read up more on thanos... shrug

Estacado
Yup he even said something like "It's true you are beyond death".

Avlon
the ig had the elders standing in his way. see the diff.

The elders have mostly proven to be a bunch of idiots outside of Ego. SS has done just fine against them himself.

llagrok
You're contradicting yourself now PR.

Radian is a one trick pony? He was indestructible, had unlimited strength, energy blasts and manipulation. That's Thanos' powerset only amplified.

pr1983
You're contradicting yourself now PR.

Radian is a one trick pony? He was indestructible, had unlimited strength, energy blasts and manipulation. That's Thanos' powerset only amplified.

i'm not contradicting myself at all... erm

his energy iirc was just like a gl's, in that it was consistent in its own way... once doomsday had evolved an immunity to it, that was it...

if his strength and durability were so great, how did he get chopped in half so easily?

Galan007
if his strength and durability were so great, how did he get chopped in half so easily? Because DD evolved to cancel out his energy type.

Astner
People are serverly underestimating Thanos, he once took out Silver Surfer in 3 hits.
As if Surfer was some kind of annoying insect.

Not to mention he stood his ground against Odin, taking blasts to the face without staying down, and returning blasts as well.

Darkseid has problem with the Justice League, and with Superman.
The only reason he is considered to be a match against Darkseid, is because Darkseid has a plot device, OE.

But if we took away Darkseid's OE, then Thanos would whop his ass in no time - Keeping in mind that it is an avatar.

pr1983
Because DD evolved to cancel out his energy type.

which is pretty much what i was saying... erm

Galan007
which is pretty much what i was saying... erm Then why did you ask that question? stick out tongue

Avlon
Here's something to ponder...if DD could evolve to the OE on the fly...couldn't he recreate Thanos weakness fairly easily and use it against him?

One of his powers is to adapt to any type of enemy, which is what he did to the DS, Waverider, Superman (with 2 upgrades) the JLA, radieant...etc.

Galan007
Here's something to ponder...if DD could evolve to the OE on the fly...couldn't he recreate Thanos weakness fairly easily and use it against him? Doomsday would only evolve to create an opponents weakness, if that weakness was necessary to kill his opponent. only real way for DD to kill him].

pr1983
Then why did you ask that question? stick out tongue

rhetorical... stick out tongue

quanchi112
Yup he even said something like "It's true you are beyond death". he cant die. but u can still beat him. superman has done it time and time again,. he has beaten dumb doomsday and intelligent doomsday. doomsday cannot defeat supes. its the way it is.

masterbruce
he cant die. but u can still beat him. superman has done it time and time again,. he has beaten dumb doomsday and intelligent doomsday. doomsday cannot defeat supes. its the way it is.

superman beat DD only with a plot device. otherwise, he can't beat DD.

quanchi112
This is why I don't bother responding to you.

Mainly because I'd bet money you haven't read the issues you are "trying" to debate concerning the Worlogog..

Ohh well, that's just your style. smile dont tell me what my style is. this is u being condescending again just cuz i backed up my statement. dont get mad at me becuz my statement was true.

its absurd to think that in marvel u just find all these items laying around and become all powerful just like that. dc has many items as well. its just this. thanos gets them all in marvel pretty much. the ones he sets out for while in dc no one character is that good.

quanchi112
superman beat DD only with a plot device. otherwise, he can't beat DD. supes fought him to a standstill the first time they fought. superman has beaten him while doomsday has never beaten him.

quanchi112
The elders have mostly proven to be a bunch of idiots outside of Ego. SS has done just fine against them himself. grand master isnt an idiot. doomsday without brainiac's intellect now thats an idiot.

thanos has made many beings appear idiotic before. its just thanos is that good.

quanchi112
Because DD evolved to cancel out his energy type. so what pr said was true. radiant had one method of relying on to defeat doomsday and when tha failed the one trick pony failed.

quanchi112
Here's something to ponder...if DD could evolve to the OE on the fly...couldn't he recreate Thanos weakness fairly easily and use it against him?

One of his powers is to adapt to any type of enemy, which is what he did to the DS, Waverider, Superman (with 2 upgrades) the JLA, radieant...etc. doomsday cant defeat superman and how many times has he faced him. thanos is greater than superman at durability,power level, and intelligence. thanos would whip supermans ass with no problem. doomsday cant seem to defeat superman whether hes dumb or smart.

thanos wins here.

Galan007
supes fought him to a standstill the first time they fought. superman has beaten him while doomsday has never beaten him. Yeah, because it's not like there were comics called "Death of Superman", or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Doomsday would only evolve to create an opponents weakness, if that weakness was necessary to kill his opponent. only real way for DD to kill him]. radiant had only one method to rely on and when it failed he failed. how many times has superman defeated him.

also note that thanos is phenomenal at adapting on the fly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>