What scared you as a kid that you can laugh about now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
I know there is a "What Scares You?" thread but I thought I'd make a thread where we post about what scared you as a child that you find funny now that you're older.

In our old house we used to have a special little alcove in the basement where the sub pump was. Whenever I went down there to put clothes in the washer I always thought the f*cking Tar Man was hiding behind it and would come out and eat my brain.

If you don't know who Tar Man is, here. 31

http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/krakoa/livdead2.jpg

InnerRise
My Great Grandma's Wig.

My older cousin told me if I touched it (It was on the counter), it'd bite my hand off.

no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Scythe
Chucke, from Chucke E. Cheezes....rat bastard...

Disturbed Angel
Nightmares. Seriously. They don't scare me anymore.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Nightmares. Seriously. They don't scare me anymore. I thought to put that, but they genuinely do still scare me when I have them.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Röland
Originally posted by InnerRise
My Great Grandma's Wig.

My older cousin told me if I touched it (It was on the counter), it'd bite my hand off.

no expression

Fake hair creeps me out.
Originally posted by Scythe
Chucke, from Chucke E. Cheezes....rat bastard...
But Chucki loves kids. In a good way.

Leo.M
I don't think I've ever gotten over my fears. Dolls that fallow me with their eyes still scare me, along with clowns. ermm

Tattoo

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
Now I laugh in the face of danger and walk in the dark. haermm

I thought you carried glow sticks. haermm

Tattoo

Röland
No giving out my secrets, b!tch. haermm

Pwnt. 131 WANK!

I bet Kram3r was scared that frogs would invade Australia since they have no natural predators there. haermm

~Bun Bun~
I was scared to sit on the toliet. I thought a monster would bit my booty. My dad's friend told me that the poop monster would bite my butt one day and it took me awhile to get over that one blink

Röland
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
I was scared to sit on the toliet. I thought a monster would bit my booty. My dad's friend told me that the poop monster would bite my butt one day and it took me awhile to get over that one blink

THE GOLGOTHAN! haermm

Reverend Axel
Skeletons.

InnerRise
I was scared to sit on the toliet. I thought a monster would bit my booty. My dad's friend told me that the poop monster would bite my butt one day and it took me awhile to get over that one blink Wasn't that a Freddy Kreuger Movie?

He pops out the toilet when they sit to take a dump and somehow kills them. Can't remember how, but he popped out and did something to their butts.

~Bun Bun~
Wasn't that a Freddy Krouger Movie?

He pops out the toilet when they sit to take a dump and somehow kills them. Can't remember how, but he popped out and did something to their butts.

I have no clue but it scared the shyt out of me

Disturbed Angel
Wasn't that a Freddy Krouger Movie?

Kreuger. no expression

Tattoo
I have no clue but it scared the shyt out of me

The Golgothan...like Rolly said.

Röland
The Golgothan...like Rolly said.

Yup, don't know what InnerRise is talking about, but it was the dreaded Golgothan!

InnerRise
Kreuger. no expression Typo? leftright

Reverend Axel
I have no clue but it scared the shyt out of me No pun intended.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
No pun intended.

laughing out loud

No none at all... no expression

dadudemon
When I was a child...about 5 or 6, I thought that If I didn't have a strong mind, Satan would take over my conscience(Though I didn't know what conscience thought was at that age...I knew what would happen.) and I would be trapped in an eternal hell of various tortures while my empty shell of a body still lived while my family mourned for me...Looking back, I think that it is hilarious that I had to have a "strong mind" resist satanic control...pretty dang stupid.

When I was like 2 or 3...I had the fear of hanging my legs over the edge of the bed because the monsters would bite my limbs off or pull me under into their "monster world". My son is getting that fear and he is the perfect age...he is three.

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
When I was a child...about 5 or 6, I thought that If I didn't have a strong mind, Satan would take over my conscience(Though I didn't know what conscience thought was at that age...I knew what would happen.) and I would be trapped in an eternal hell of various tortures while my empty shell of a body still lived while my family mourned for me...Looking back, I think that it is hilarious that I had to have a "strong mind" resist satanic control...pretty dang stupid.

When I was like 2 or 3...I had the fear of hanging my legs over the edge of the bed because the monsters would bite my limbs off or pull me under into their "monster world". My son is getting that fear and he is the perfect age...he is three.

Just don't let Howie Mandel get him.

Scythe

dadudemon

Röland
Your Browns are doing much better than my Eagles... sad

Eagles will bounce back.

Browns will likely get to their bye week at 4 - 2 or 3 - 3 and get Cleveland fans hopes up. Then suck the rest of the year.

Disturbed Angel
Typo? leftright

Yeah right. tongue_ss

dadudemon

Tattoo
Your Browns are doing much better than my Eagles... sad

Please tell me you didn't miss the obvious Little Monsters reference. icon5

Röland
Andy Reid's record shows that...sad

I don't follow the Browns at all so I don't know much about them...

I think the Eagles will bounce back. McNabb is still recovering a bit from that ACL tear no matter what he says, I've torn ligaments, including my ACL, in my knee and you don't come back 100% for awhile.

Well, IMO, they looked good against Cincy even though the D stunk but that game was a shootout. Anyway, if DA can be consistent after Sunday's performance then I can really see the
Browns being 4 - 2 at their bye week. But anytime the Browns show a flash of brilliance it is short lived and end up sucking anyway.

Disturbed Angel
All this football talk (if it is indeed football) makes absolutely no sense to me. eer

Röland
All this football talk (if it is indeed football) makes absolutely no sense to me. eer

stick out tongue

Sorry, I'm taking my own thread off-topic. embarrasment

Disturbed Angel

a1hsauce
the lady next door with the cats confused

Rogue Jedi
the boogety man.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the boogety man. Never heard of him.

Related to the Boogey Man?

Vinny Valentine
Pedobear.

Rogue Jedi
Never heard of him.

Related to the Boogey Man?

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... yeah, its his big ugly brother, black sheep of the family Boogey.

Disturbed Angel
yeah, its his big ugly brother, black sheep of the family Boogey.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud easy now, dont hurt yourself..... wink

Kram3r

Rogue Jedi
Kram3r is a natural predator, or at least he will be soon.

Kram3r
Kram3r is a natural predator, or at least he will be soon.

True, nigga, true. 131

Rogue Jedi
thats neegah, you dolt. laughing out loud

SelphieT
The Crypt Keeper.

Barker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/2/0/customsig_48920_gW.gif

Hi, how old are you?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/2/0/customsig_48920_gW.gif

Hi, how old are you?

haermm

PiruBlood
i did community service when i was 13 and worked at a old folks home and man theres something freaky about old people and breathing like darth vader. creepy shit

Mišt
Kram3r's face haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r
WTF? haermm

Don't act all surprised. haermm

Mairuzu
The vacuum and chucky from child's play

Mairuzu
Oh and escalators... always thought when i get to the top its gunna suck me in from my shoe laces...

oh and elevators

RogerRamjet
Piggle Humsies...when i was young i thought they were spawned from hell....shockyes

Wild-Cherry
Clowns.

They still creep me out a tiny bit stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
easy now, dont hurt yourself..... wink

Well it was funny... laughcry

=Tired Hiker=
When I was a kid, I was afraid of Backfire. He used to baby sit me and torture me with a wooden club that had a metal nail sticking out at the end.

But now, when Backfire comes over to baby sit me, he pulls out the club with the metal nail and we laugh and Backfire says, "Remember those days, Hiker?" And I reply, "Yeah, those were the days." And then Backfire says, "You've come a long way, Hiker. I'm proud of you." Then we embrace in a warm hug. happy

Spliffman
i was scared of ciggies man, BUT I LEARNED TO LOVE EM.

dadudemon
Please tell me you didn't miss the obvious Little Monsters reference. icon5

no, i didn't. I loved that movie...when I wa a kid..when I watch it, it was actually therapy to get over my fear.

Mr. Bacon
everytime we had a thunderstorms i was afraid there would be a tornado, also i was moderately afraid of the dark so i left my door open a crack

Sol Valentine
I used dream that a physoctic side of me started atacking and brutally murdering everyone, and I thought that it was gonna manifest itself in my weak ages.

Now he's risen.

He's my other bipolar side.

Mairuzu
Street sharks

Sol Valentine
Bums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.