Kingdom Hearts: Coded [Mobile]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7830/logo3re9.jpg

From khinsider.com:

When the video begins, we are introduced with a series of images, followed by the words "Kingdom Hearts: New Concepts and Game Titles." Right after this, the ending to Kingdom Hearts 2 plays, followed by the phrases "The secret ending has been dealt with, and the worlds extend once again" and "flow".

The screen fades back in to Jiminy Cricket and the phrase "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories". He is peering into his journal, noticing a phrase he cannot remember writing. It reads "You need to return, to heal the wounds". This phrase seems to alert Jiminy in some way, as he runs off to report the finding to King Mickey. The king is startled by the discovery, but only replies with "Only he is the one who can solve it."

We fade in and out to Sora standing on the beach at Destiny Islands. He is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 1 style clothing, but he is only shown as computer data being transmitted.

When the image of Sora dissapears, a battle scene commences. As Sora is movning blocks around to finsish a puzzle game, heartless are attacking from all angles. The gameplay mecahnics seem very odd. After the puzzle is finished, a command called "Debugging" appears on the screen. After being activated, Sora moves extremely quickly and then vanishes.

The last scene includes Sora aned Mickey in Traverse Town. Mickey says to no one in particular "I was here on that day." and "Let's speak truly". We are then presented with the name of the game: Kingdom Hearts: Coded. It has been announced to be a mobile phone game.

shin_gear
All mobile games suck in my honest opinion.

Is there any real story in this game that isn't known about?

S_D_J
not all mobile games suck

at least not the ones they got in Japan.

the american games suck

JKozzy
True that, SDJ.

"Kingdom Hearts coded for the mobile bring together the first collaborated project between Square Enix and the Walt Disney Internet Group. It tells the story of the events after Kingdom Hearts when Jiminy Cricket finds a mysterious message in his journal. King Mickey then digitizes the contents of the journal and asks Sora to investigate the matter. A digitized Sora enters the new world and tries to unravel the mystery behind it." - qj.net

Sounds interesting, for a cell game... but I can't help thinking they're just making this one for the hell of making a cell game. Don't think we'll miss anything if we don't play this one.

InnerRise
Not to mention this game is only for Japan so we won't even get it will we?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

shin_gear
That's messed up.

JKozzy
So far it would seem. They said they were going to bring Before Crisis, the FFVII cell phone game to the US, but as far as I know, that's not here yet.... and I heard there was a Dirge of Cerberus game too, not sure if that made it here... if it did, it didn't make much of an impact.

S_D_J
funnything though... they could have make those games available for GBA, much of those games don't differ to much of the games available for GB. A port could easily been done.

I mean, they released FF1 and FF2 for cell phones in Japan. and we got those games for PS1

unless of course they suck...

but judging by the previews, that's not the case. They look pretty good and decent.

cmon, they're into money, why not released them here to make some more bucks out of them erm

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by InnerRise
Not to mention this game is only for Japan so we won't even get it will we?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Watashi wa Tengu desu... roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_gear
Sashi buru da na... 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.