Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Nina Williams, the cold-blooded assassin

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinaDBD.jpg

Biography

Nina was born and raised in Ireland, as was her sister, Anna Williams. From a young age, both were taught various forms of martial arts. A sibling rivalry boiled between the two. Both girls adored their father, Richard Williams, and they often battled for his attention. Nina was trained in assassination martial arts and borrows concepts from Aikido and bone martial arts, which was ideal for her job, as she quickly became a world-renowned assassin. Nina then entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament when she was hired to assassinate Heihachi Mishima.

Before Tekken 2, tragedy struck when Richard was murdered. Both Nina and Anna blame each other for the murder, but the exact nature of Richard's death has never been disclosed. Since the murder, their rivalry has slowly become more of a bitter hatred. In Tekken 2, she was contracted to kill Kazuya Mishima, but conflict with her sister prevented her from fulfilling the assignment. She was captured by Heihachi Mishima after failing to assassinate him and was used as a test subject in the cryogenic sleep project.
---

Nina in Tekken: Dark Resurrection

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinaDR.jpg
---

The experiments went on for 19 years. Nina and her sister remained young thanks to the effects of the cryogenic sleep. During these years, she became pregnant through in-vitro fertilization and gave birth to an infant boy who later became Steve Fox . Steve Fox has since appeared in Tekken 4 and Tekken 5. Another consequence of this cryogenic project was total memory loss, a fate which Anna was spared of.

During Tekken 3, she was controlled by Ogre and manipulated to try and kill Jin Kazama. She failed. Anna tried to bring Nina's memories back, but Nina instead left without telling her sister.

In Tekken 4, she returned to life as an assassin, as it was the only thing that she recalled from her previous life. Her next contract came from a mafia syndicate asking her to kill a British boxer, Steve Fox. As the tournament progressed, she gained knowledge that she was in fact Steve's mother. Despite this, she felt nothing towards him and attempted to carry out her hit regardless. However, after Lei Wulong brought down the mafia, Nina no longer had a reason to pursue her target.

Taking a break from working as an assassin, Nina decided that it was time she rediscovered her lost memories. She came to the conclusion that the only person who could help her was Anna. Anna and Nina met up. However, at first sight, Nina's hatred instinctively returned, and they engaged in a gun battle, as shown in the Tekken 5 opening. The gun battle went on for days and the area ended up like a warzone with no side giving in. Finally, they decided to meet at the next tournament and finish their battle once and for all.
---

Tekken 5 combo video http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/dance-1.gif0AYLgQn7caE---

Tekken 5 Prologue and EpilogueIW4wlX2oSqI---

Death By Degrees

Nina Williams, world-renowned assassin, has been hired by the CIA and MI6 to join a team which is attempting to infiltrate "Kometa," a notorious criminal organization. The team's strategy involves gaining access to the target through a fighting tournament being held on the "Amphitrite," a luxury cruise ship owned and operated by Kometa. A leaked video on the Internet showed a Kometa ship exploding within the Bermuda Triangle, and it is feared that they are working on some kind of superweapon in the aftermath of the fall of the Soviet Union. Nina's official cover involves infiltration as a competitor in the tournament. However, Nina is also the team's "sweeper"; should her partners fail, she must finish the job. Nina enters the competition, but is quickly discovered and captured. She soon receives a communication informing her of the team's failure and the death of one of the agents named John Doe, and that she must now conduct the operation herself.
---

Nina in Death By Degrees

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinaDBD3.jpg
---

Nina must fight her way through Kometa's forces and expose the truth behind its criminal activities. As she progresses in her mission, Nina fights the Kometa's top executives, starting with the personal bodyguard and lover of Lana Lei, Bryce. She then moves on to photograph a meeting of the directors, with the help of MI6 agent Alan Smithee.

Nina barely escapes the cruise ship with her life, and is taken to a Kometa Island research facility. Here, she encounters Lukas Hayes, a scientist who informs her about Kometa's plan to use satellites to heat and activate methane hydrate on the ocean floor. The result is bubbling which causes ships to lose their buoyancy. The weapon thus has the power to destroy naval vehicles from afar, sinking them to the bottom of the sea. Hayes' plan was to find a new energy source and alternative to fossil fuels, but his research was twisted into a form of warfare. The project is Salacia, the mysterious operation CIA and MI6 have heard rumors of. Nina realizes that she must stop the project, and takes on the second Kometa executive, Enrique Ortega. However, he is joined by Anna Williams, hired along with the Tekken Force as bodyguards. After briefly engaging in combat with Anna, Nina continues on her mission and manages to kill Enrique. Lukas Hayes, however, is also killed as Lana Lei arrives and recovers a case which houses the electronics to operate Salacia's satellites. With Alan's help, Nina escapes the compound by helicopter, chasing Lana Lei back to the luxury cruise ship.
---

Official Death By Degrees art by Namco

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinaDBD2.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinaDBD4.jpg
---

For a second time, Nina must fight her way through the Kometa boat, only this time against advanced cyborg soldiers, another of Lei's weapons projects. After recovering the keys to her quarters, Nina finds Salacia and engages with Lana. After her defeat, they are interrupted by Alan, who is revealed as Kometa executive Edgar Grant. Shooting Lana, he acknowledges that he is also a sweeper, there to destroy all evidence of his part in the atrocities. Before he can kill Nina, however, Lana shoots him dead, and escapes to a secret room. There, Nina witnesses her powering Salacia, targeting methane hydrate pockets all around the United States coastline. Nina finishes Lana off before she can continue with her insane plan, and makes her way to an escape pod as a self-destruct mode is activated on the boat. Her pod, however, explodes, and Nina lands on the ship's edge. As a rescue helicopter comes for her, she is knocked down by none other than Anna Williams. The two sisters face off as the ship nears destruction, and almost both fall to their deaths. However, the two grudgingly work together to escape and grab the helicopter rope line, with Nina having a flashback to the events prior to her father's death, in particular the moments following when the two sisters comforted one another. Anna drops Nina into the ocean after saying that they are now even. Nina watches on as rescue boats approach from behind her, the Kometa ship exploding and sinking, as Anna leaves on the helicopter.
---

Death By Degrees Opening featuring Nina WilliamsvWRA7nds9jM---

Death By Degrees gameplayBvZI5eQWO3sw00t

shin_gear
Respek' Nina Williams peeps!

Sado22
*ass worship nina*

~The Assworshipping Sado-sama smokin'

shin_gear
Her's is nothing compared to Chun Li's though...

Regardless Nina would beat the living shit out of Chun Li under her heel.

Sado22
Chunli has a man's @$$, shinqueer! mad
Nina's @$$ is big, thick and round with killer thighs love

RESPECT NINA'S @$$

Sado22
love

shin_gear
LMFAO

Dude, I'm not talking about the nasty pics of Chun Li with Zangief's lower body. I'm talking about the sexy stuff and especially about the scene before Chun Li's fight with Vega. 313

Sado22
still
Nina mad i>>Chunli

shin_gear
In terms of a fight yes.

In terms of who I'd rather screw...Chun Li is #1 on my list at the moment.

Sado22
you're gay no expression

shin_gear
LOL, no. See the videos I posted of Chun-Li dude.

Mr Dude
One of the ass-kickingist and probably the hottest fictional character. I know these things are supposed to be subjective, but if anyone's opinion should be regarded as definitive, it should be mine.

By the way "Death by Degrees" never actually happened, because, just supposing it did, she looked pretty rough in that. The real Nina can be seen in Tekken 5. In game or in the ending movie. Best outfit is the Tekken Tag purple one, for what it's worth.

If you're similarly picky with which representation you consider to be "canon", Chun Li is pretty hot too. Nice thighs. If they ever "got it on" in a fighting situation or otherwise, it would be an amazing spectacle.

Sol Valentine
I always thought that Nina was Tekken's Madonna.

Mr Dude
Please elaborate.

In her Die Another Day cameo, Madonna kind of looks a bit like Nina. Both have really defined and awesome shoulders. Madonna through lots yoga. Nina from killing people with her bare hands on a regular basis. And possibly yoga as well. Can't find a clip.

Sol Valentine
I mean, look at both of them closely.

Mr Dude
I think i see what you're saying.

Kind of with the hair...
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00116/madonna_116044a.jpg

Good arms
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/usr/1/12982/madge-arms.jpg

Badass.
http://lh6.google.com/JhonnyCiccone/RsdpRPgiBnI/AAAAAAAAAVM/uxezp0sj0Qk/Foto91.jpg

This one i will put as a link because it is huge.
http://www.malvestite.net/wp-content/images07/madonna_by_hm.jpg

Wandering Flame
Nice posting pics of chick that try to look like men.

Anyway I was thinking Sado made the last post or something. erm

And damn I thought this would never be revived.

Mr Dude
Sado was right.

Sado22
THIS IS CAN ONLY BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Sado22
*correction*
HER ASS CAN ONLY BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

Rascaduanok
Death By Degrees was awful, but Nina certainly is badass in Tekken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.