Johnny Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Since we're on Mortal Kombat characters, this thread is dedicated to Mortal Kombat's resident ball-busting movie star.

Age: 29 (Mortal Kombat 1); 39 (as of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon)
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 200
Hair: Brown, later dyed Blond
Eyes: Blue
Legal Status: Earthrealm - American
Family: Robert Carlton - Father; Rose Carlton - Mother; Rebecca Carlton, Sister; Cindy Ford - Ex-wife
Fighting Styles: Jeet Kune Do, Karate
Birthplace: Venice, California
Portrayed By: Daniel Pesina (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II), Chris Alexander (Mortal Kombat Trilogy), Linden Ashby (Mortal Kombat), Chris Conrad (Mortal Kombat: Annihilation)
Trivia: Originally, the creators wanted Jean-Claude Van Damme to play the role in the game, but was replaced by Pesina. Also, Brandon Lee was supposed to play the role of Johnny in the movie, but the role was given to Ashby (who is also a martial artist) following his untimely death in 1995.
Filmography:
* Ninja Mime (a box office flop in America, but a cult classic in France; Cyrax loathed this movie, and still wants his 8 bucks. This is also Johnny's first movie)
* Dragon Fist
* Dragon Fist 2
* Son of Dragon Fist
* HWAAAAA!! (won an Oscar)
* Sudden Violence
* Violence Hero
* Aquatic Assault
* Exiting the Dragon of Death (opposite Hong Kong action star Channie Jack, a spoof of Jackie Chan)
* 7 Poisons (a take on the Shaw Brothers' classic "Five Deadly Venoms"wink
* Cage Match
* The Gist of my Fist
* 24 Karate Gold
* Caged Rage (a poster of this movie can be seen in the Subway stage in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon)
* Who's That?
* Iron Claw
* Massive Strike
* Wu Shu (a TV series)
* Mortal Kombat
* Mortal Kombat II (Broke box office records)
* Mortal Kombat: The Death of Johnny Cage (Never finished)
* Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (non-canon since Mortal Kombat: Deception revealed that he was actually killed in Deadly Alliance)
* Every Dog Has His Day (non-canon, was only depicted in the MK Comics by Malibu, in which he also got Sonya Blade an acting bit).

Bio:

A martial arts superstar trained by great masters around the world, Cage uses his talents on the big screen. He is current box office
champ, starring in such movies as Dragon Fist and Dragon Fist II, as
well as the award winning Sudden Violence. He entered the tournament purely for publicity it would generate for him around the world. Despite his seeming shallowness, he is a formidable foe with limber limbs, quick reflexes, and his patented Shadow Kick.

The world was shocked when martial arts movie star Johnny Cage disappeared from the set of his latest film. But in truth, he was following his former ally Liu Kang into the Outworld where he plans to compete in a twisted tournament in which lies the balance of Earth's existence - as well as a script for another blockbuster movie.

Killed in battle with an Outworld extermination squad, Johnny Cage's life came to a tragic end. But the celluoid superstar manages to cheat death when his path to the after life is blocked by the merger of Earth and Outworld. His soul takes possession of his body once again and enables Cage to rejoin his friends to battle for Earth's survival.

Shao Kahn's defeat frees Johnny Cage's soul to ascend to a higher place. From the heavens, he observes his friends again engaged in battle. When he learns the war Shinnok wages against the Elder Gods, Cage seeks Rayden for help in resurrecting his soul, and then joins Liu Kang in his quest. Johnny Cage fights alongside Earth's warriors once again.

Johnny Cage had been fed up with the lame writing on his current movie "Mortal Kombat: The Death of Johnny Cage," in which his character repeatedly died and was resurrected. To him, his real-life
adventures were much more sensational-he kicked butt! But his studio felt that the hero needed to take a fall for dramatic purposes, Johnny Cage reluctantly agreed to continue with the project until the Thunder God Rayden called him away to a new adventure in Outworld.

Ridley_Prime
Yep. Definitely my all-time favorite MK character (well, besides Scorpion, Shang Tsung, and Onaga).

iaZvrY9EjqI

Need I say more?

brainchild81
Cage rules & would have made a better main character than lame ass Kang. There's a connection between the failures of MK & the death/absence of Cage.

MK3 1st MK w/out Cage. 3 is thought by many to be the start of the end of the MK glory days. MK2 is still regarded as the best of the series.

MK:Annihilation Johnny gets killed off quicker than a black guy in a horror flick & the movie is a steaming pile of shit

Venomous Yoshi
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/JohnnyCageMKSM.jpg/225px-JohnnyCageMKSM.jpg

Johnny Cage is one of my favorite Mortal Kombat characters. My other favorite character is Jax.

shin_gear
"Those were 500 dollar sunglasses @sshole." rofl2

brainchild81
That line was an instant classic

batdude123
Cage is my all-time favorite, without a question.

Venomous Yoshi
How could someone not like Johnny Cage?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
How could someone not like Johnny Cage?
I don't know. Ask Blax_Hydralisk. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t466008.html

laughing out loud @ the no-talent ass clown comment.

Venomous Yoshi
Blax_Hydralisk needs help.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yo momma needs help.

And I will refrain from talking badly about the no-talent assclown here, seeing as this is his Respect thread.

Venomous Yoshi
erm Why did you come here in the first place knowing that you don't like Johnny Cage?

Ozone
He doesn't have anything else to do with his life.

Anyway, Johnny Cage is a cool guy. He's my favorite Mortal Kombat character.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And I will refrain from talking badly about the no-talent assclown here, seeing as this is his Respect thread.
As if hitting a big, 4-armed fighter like Goro in the balls with a split-punch or kicking him off a cliff doesn't require talent? stick out tongue

And no. I don't hate you or anything. He's just a character. I still couldn't help but find your post about him funny though.

----

Meh. Other than that, here's another cool video of Cage that I probably should've posted earlier.

cKOlceLGrKo

Gotta love that "This is where you fall down" line (which he also said to Goro before he died). rolling on floor laughing

Ozone
Johnny Cage is the best.

Blax_Hydralisk
erm Why did you come here in the first place knowing that you don't like Johnny Cage?

Why not? I, like everyone else, have the right go werever I want, when I want. I'm not an ignorant fool who stays away from threads I don't like.

Venomous Yoshi
Why not? I, like everyone else, have the right go werever I want, when I want. I'm not an ignorant fool who stays away from threads I don't like.

ermm

Ridley_Prime
And how does one staying away from threads he/she doesn't like make them ignorant?

Blax_Hydralisk
Simply sticking your nose in the air and saying "lolz I d'unt like the character so I'm not even gonna go insid3" is ignorant, especially for a RESPECT thread. Who knows, I may have found some info I didn't know about the character that wouldn't make him an assclown. I haven't, but that's not the point.

shin_gear
He's an assclown even after punching Goro in the balls? ermm

Seriously, you think Hwoarang is an assclown when he was giving blows to DEVIL JIN in the T6 trailer.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well of course. Giving blowjobs to Devil Jn is an impressive privelage, no doubt. But not a feat.

And Goro's an assclown too.

shin_gear
Please tell me you knew what I meant by "blows".

Goro has 4 pectoral muscles. In fact that "assclown" would pwn your beloved Sagat. 131

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah he wouldn't. Sagat > Everyone that I don't like. only the people that I like are cool, everyone else is weak. Fact.

shin_gear
no expression haermm2 131fist

Venomous Yoshi
Nah he wouldn't. Sagat > Everyone that I don't like. only the people that I like are cool, everyone else is weak. Fact.
ermm You're acting like a certain someone...

Blax_Hydralisk
You're failing to impress me with your internet sarcasm perception.

Venomous Yoshi
erm What makes you think I'm trying to "impress" you?

All I said was:
You're acting like a certain someone...

Blax_Hydralisk
What makes you think I thought you were trying to impress me?

Venomous Yoshi
Your reaction, which was:
You're failing to impress me with your internet sarcasm perception.

Blax_Hydralisk
I didn't mention the word "try", though.

Venomous Yoshi
So?

Blax_Hydralisk
?os

Venomous Yoshi
You never answered my question:

What makes you think I'm trying to "impress" you?

If you can't answer it, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Sol Valentine
I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Blax_Hydralisk
I answered your question with another question.

Venomous Yoshi
As if that counts.

Like I said before:
ermm You're acting like a certain someone...

Thanks for proving my point.

Blax_Hydralisk
As if that counts.

I wasn't aware there was a rule saying it didn't.

Venomous Yoshi
no expression Obviously, you aren't aware of a lot of things.

Blax_Hydralisk
I see what you did thar!

Venomous Yoshi
Are you going to answer my question or keep avoiding it?

If you can't answer it, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Blax_Hydralisk
I thought you were trying to impress me because I'm an arrogant bastard who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Happy?

shin_gear
Venomous Yoshi, wtf...

This thread has been derailed BADLY, thanks partly to BlaxicAn, VY, and slightly me.

Venomous Yoshi
I thought you were trying to impress me because I'm an arrogant bastard who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

All I did was make an assumption.

At least you're aren't afraid to share your faults with us. stick out tongue

Moving on...

Johnny Cage has always been one of my favorite Mortal Kombat characters.

He's always funny.

Ridley_Prime
Simply sticking your nose in the air and saying "lolz I d'unt like the character so I'm not even gonna go insid3" is ignorant, especially for a RESPECT thread. Who knows, I may have found some info I didn't know about the character that wouldn't make him an assclown. I haven't, but that's not the point.
Well, regarding character respect threads, you do have a valid point, but I was just referring to threads in general, not any specific type. While I don't post in many, I myself have always visited respect threads here (both comic and game-related ones) of characters I'm familiar and not familiar with, as it's always interesting to learn more about them.

However, if I see a thread of something I don't like (especially if it's something I gave plenty of chances before and still didn't appeal to me, such as Naruto in my case for example), I tend to stay away from the thread(s) about it. Even if that makes me 'ignorant', I'd rather do that than post something controversial in the thread that could cause issues with the fans of that topic, just as you seem to have been doing in this thread. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/ermm.gif

And Goro's an assclown too.
Hardly an accurate statement for a prince of Shokans...

Unless you're just saying "*insert MK character here* is a no-talent assclown" for the sake of trolling or if you're just one of those MK hating SF fanboys, I'd appreciate it if you'd at least say why, so that I can get a better understanding of your bias towards some of these characters, and so that we may put an end to the bickering that's gone on for the past couple pages in this thread.

Originally posted by shin_gear
Venomous Yoshi, wtf...

This thread has been derailed BADLY, thanks partly to BlaxicAn, VY, and slightly me.
I feel I'm partially to blame for this as well sad (since I was the one who kinda started this whole thing by posting the link to that VS thread of Blax_Hydralisk slandering Cage's character >.&gtwink.

Moving on...

Johnny Cage has always been one of my favorite Mortal Kombat characters.

He's always funny.
Yeah. To me, that's one of the things that makes him more unique than Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and what not.

Ridley_Prime
Meh. I was expecting a response on my last post, but oh well. Moving on...

v1QiLTEREf8

Still a no-talent ass clown? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
I was School, fool. Some of us do have lives. It's not a myth.

And as for that video, I've seen much better. The MK movies as a whole fail.

shin_gear
BH ftl.

Ridley_Prime
I was School, fool. Some of us do have lives. It's not a myth.
Going to school doesn't necessarily mean one has a life. It's one of those mandatory things.

Likewise though, I got home from college only an hour or so ago, and have a life as well, thank you very much.

And as for that video, I've seen much better.
As have I, but I never said that video was the best or anything. erm It still disproves what you've been saying about Johnny Cage, though.

The MK movies as a whole fail.
I agree as far as the 2nd MK movie goes (Annihilation), but have to disagree when it comes to the first one. By video game movie standards, it was actually pretty great for the year it was made (1995), and got some good ratings here and there.

As for video game movies that fail as a whole, try Super Mario Brothers or Doom. wink

The Cap'n
I see your Super Mario and Doom, and raise you Street Fighter and House of the Dead anything made by Uwe Boll.]

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81

MK:Annihilation Johnny gets killed off quicker than a black guy in a horror flick & the movie is a steaming pile of shit

BWHAHAHAHAHA. "...quicker than a black guy in a horror flick..." that hurt my sides.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
As for video game movies that fail as a whole, try Super Mario Brothers or Doom. wink Those sucked alright. yes

Snafu the Great
Those sucked alright. yes

You forgot BloodRayne. Uwe Boll needs to be strung up by his heels and electrocuted.

shin_gear
Snafu you're wierd.

Snafu the Great
Snafu you're wierd.

Nah. My original chain of thought was to strap him down in a chair and dump a bucket of red-hot coals on his feet.

shin_gear
You're always so...mature, more than Darkstorm even.

I'd like to see you type wtf lol in that order. Do it please. 131

Venomous Yoshi
Back to the topic...

Johnny Cage was one of the few Mortal Kombat characters that I liked mainly because he brings humor in almost every game he's in.

Ozone
Johnny Cage is the best.

shin_gear
Indeed.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by The Cap'n
I see your Super Mario and Doom, and raise you Street Fighter and House of the Dead anything made by Uwe Boll.]
Hmm. That's nice, I guess...

Those sucked alright. yes
Yep, and here's why Doom was one of the worst. laughing out loud

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P_6bn2H3BoA
(didn't post it in embed form since it doesn't relate to the thread topic, or in this case, Johnny Cage)

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You forgot BloodRayne. Uwe Boll needs to be strung up by his heels and electrocuted.
Glad I never saw that one then...

----

*posts something on topic while I'm at it*
Um, Cage's death sucked in Annihilation sad (at 4:30).

ULdxUiD-x_M

His Shadow Kick should've at least been able to phase Shao Kahn a little, even though he was blocking. erm

Ozone
Mortal Kombat Annihilation would have been much, much better if Johnny Cage was alive.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ozone
Mortal Kombat Annihilation would have been much, much better if Johnny Cage was alive.
Yeah...

Who should he have fought and beat in the movie later on though? (if he were still alive after the beginning of Annihilation) Motaro?
Meh. As much as I hate to say it, Jax pretty much replaced him in that film >.>...
If Kahn hadn't of killed Rain just because he was pissed off though, I guess it would've been cool to see Cage and Rain fight, but other than that, I don't know...

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, Jax did replace him in the film.

Although Jax is one of my favorite characters, he isn't as funny as Johnny Cage.

If Johnny Cage was alive in Mortal Kombat Annihilation, there would have been more humor.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage should have been in more Mortal Kombat games.

Joker1237
And because we like Cage.

Yoshi Paradise
laughing out loud That's funny.

Joker1237
this is pretty funny also.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage and Liu Kang are always together.

They're a great comedy duo. laughing out loud

Joker1237
the entire sprite comic was non stop laughs though.

Yoshi Paradise
Well, Johnny Cage is a funny guy.

He's the comic relief of the Mortal Kombat franchise.

Joker1237
Cage again.

Joker1237
Scorp vs Subby.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage is so cool.

Ozone
Johnny Cage is one of the coolest Mortal Kombat character.

Joker1237
I always enjoy Cage.

He was the first fighter I choose when I played MK1, and he was the first guy I beat MK1 and MK2 with.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage was the first fighter I chose, too.

For some reason, he stuck from the rest of the characters.

Joker1237
maybe it was the sunglasses lol.

Kang was kinda of dull in the first game(He had a major make over in MKII, a lot more cooler)

Scorps and Subby though great, in there own rights, lack the sunglasses,

And Kano with the half face, needed sunglasses lol.

Sonya need them also lol.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage had some nice moves.

Joker1237
the green ball and the shadow kick.

Oh yeah and the ball crusher lol. Who can forget that. I can understand why the move doesnts affect the females of the game. Cage had too much respect to do that to the women of the game. What a guy.

BUT for some odd reason in MK1, it also had no effect on his mirror counterpart???

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, I noticed that when I used to play that game.

Anyway, the shadow kick was a cool move.

Joker1237
This one is pretty funny also.

Yoshi Paradise
...I don't get.

What happened to Johnny Cage?

Joker1237
SubZero Froze him also.

Yoshi Paradise
Oh, okay.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Joker1237
Kang was kinda of dull in the first game
True, though in appearance, he seemed to very much portray Bruce Lee.

Joker1237
Kang I belive started a bunch of "Bruce Lee" fighters. Kang was the first.

Fee Long follow Kang in SFII the new challagers.

Law in Tekken. ete. Kang was the first.

Yoshi Paradise
Okay.

Ozone
Johnny Cage should have been in every single Mortal Kombat game.

Ridley_Prime
Johnny Cage should have been in every single Mortal Kombat game.
Meh. I guess it wouldn't of hurt had he been in Deception (the only game he wasn't in besides the original MK3), but other than that, I'm fine with the # of appearances he made.

Ozone
I'm not.

Joker1237
Ok, he miss out on 3 games(MK3, UMK3, and MKD)

But that any bad right?

Ozone
I just wish he was in all of them.

Besides Jax, he's my favorite character and is super cool.

Joker1237
Cage is one of my personal favors.
He is number 4, Right after Kintaro, Goro and Sheeva. Sorry I think all 3 shokans were pretty cool in there own right lol.

Yes I may be the ONLY person on this forum that loves Sheeva.

Ozone
You might be right.

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage...

Ozone
You know he's the coolest.

Yoshi Paradise
He's cool, but maybe not the coolest.

Ozone
Dude, he's the coolest.

Yoshi Paradise
He's the same level of coolness as Jax.

Then again, Jax's level of coolness might be a little higher.

Ozone
I just hope that Johnny Cage appears in the next Mortal Kombat game.

brainchild81
Ditto. I hope it's @least as good as MK 2 was alsoOriginally posted by Joker1237
Cage is one of my personal favors.
He is number 4, Right after Kintaro, Goro and Sheeva. Sorry I think all 3 shokans were pretty cool in there own right lol.

Yes I may be the ONLY person on this forum that loves Sheeva. If I was a Shokan, I'd f*ck Sheeva's brains out mane.

Yoshi Paradise
I just hope that Johnny Cage appears in the next Mortal Kombat game.

That goes for me, too.

Ridley_Prime
Wow... this thread has actually made up to 6 pages now? I must say, that's quite a feat for a character who seems to be the most hated on the game VS forum.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, you're right.

I don't know why people hate him so much.

King Hellstorm
Johnny has always been cool to me..even though the movie got me kinda pissed cuz he killed Scorpion...but it was funny when he kicked Goro in the nuts.

Johnny's a real champ.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by King Hellstorm
but it was funny when he kicked Goro in the nuts.

Correction: he punched Goro in the nuts. wink

I'm sure that everybody remembers that scene from the movie.

King Hellstorm
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Correction: he punched Goro in the nuts. wink

Oh yeah...

Yoshi Paradise
I was very disappointed that he got killed off at the beginning of Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

Ozone
Wow... this thread has actually made up to 6 pages now? I must say, that's quite a feat for a character who seems to be the most hated on the game VS forum.

Those people have problems.

I was very disappointed that he got killed off at the beginning of Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

That's the main thing that I didn't like about that movie.

Well, at least Jax was in it.

Furion
Reason Cage wasn't in original MK3:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/kombat_pavilion.html
so now you can ranton about how Liu Kang's a bastard.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Furion
Reason Cage wasn't in original MK3:
so now you can ranton about how Liu Kang's a bastard.
The original MK3 sucked anyway. Not just because Cage wasn't in it, but because it lacked Scorpion. Any MK game without Scorpion is automatic fail.

Yoshi Paradise
Well, at least Jax was in it.

True.

Furion
The original MK3 sucked anyway. Not just because Cage wasn't in it, but because it lacked Scorpion. Any MK game without Scorpion is automatic fail.
It had Kabal and his frickin hilarious fatalities so that made all the better.

Yoshi Paradise
It wasn't enough.

Ozone
The only reason why I played MK3 was because Jax was in it.

Yoshi Paradise
I'll have to find some pictures of Johnny Cage...

Snafu the Great
Johnny Cage's Bio (revised)

Mortal Kombat

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w250/Aldo829/Cage.gif

A martial arts superstar trained by great masters around the world, Cage uses his talents on the big screen. He is current box office champ, starring in such movies as Dragon Fist and Dragon Fist II, as
well as the award winning Sudden Violence. He entered the tournament purely for publicity it would generate for him around the world. Despite his seeming shallowness, he is a formidable foe with limber limbs, quick reflexes, and his patented Shadow Kick.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/CageEnding1.jpg

Mortal Kombat II

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio-6.gif

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/CageEnding2.jpg

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Killed in a battle with an Outworld extermination squad, Johnny Cage's life came to a tragic end. But the celluloid superstar managed to cheat death when his path to the after life is blocked by the merger of Earth and the Outworld. His soul takes possession of its body once again. And enables Cage to rejoin his friends to battle for Earth's survival.

With his nearly deceased soul restored, Johnny Cage finds himself fighting alongside his friends once again. This time he seeks revenge against the extermination squad that took his life. But during their battle, Cage learns that if they win against Kahn, his soul will again be deceased when Earth reverts back to normal. Knowing this the movie star embarks on a one way mission to destroy Shao Kahn. His determination fuels his fellow warriors as they embark on one final onslaught against the evil emperor. The Earth warriors emerge victorious and when the realms revert to their normal state, Cage bids farewell to his comrades as his soul leaves to a higher place.

Mortal Kombat 4/Gold

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio4-1.gif

xJ5_B7LlaY4

Snafu the Great
Bios (Part 2)

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/DABio.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/end1-9.gif

Upset by the way his adventures had been portrayed in the past, Johnny Cage found a loophole in his contract and left MCM studios during the production of "Mortal Kombat: The Death of Johnny Cage". He then used his own money to fund the production of his next movie, which is rumored to be the true story of his latest adventures in Outworld.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/end2-6.gif

"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" broke all records in its first weekend in theaters, and made Johnny Cage extremely wealthy. The movie told the true story of how Johnny Cage singlehandedly saved the world from the threat of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung's deadly alliance.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/BiosArmageddon/MKA-JohnnyCage.jpg

tCvlE0MJyTk

Ozone
smile You're the best, Snafu.

I didn't know Johnny Cage was so muscular.

Snafu the Great
Johnny Cage's Fatality Theater

gupvWQHTTOc

Yoshi Paradise
Johnny Cage has some cool fatalities.

Ozone

gupvWQHTTOc

So cool...

Yoshi Paradise
Isn't there going to be another Mortal Kombat movie in the future?

Ridley_Prime

gupvWQHTTOc
Ha ha! His fatalities are so much better than Liu Kang's clap (well, besides the dragon one).

Isn't there going to be another Mortal Kombat movie in the future?
There was gonna be, but it got cancelled... twice. =(

Ozone
Ha ha! His fatalities are so much better than Liu Kang's clap (well, besides the dragon one).

His kangaroo animality was funny.

Furion
Cage owning Shang Tsung

Yoshi Paradise
ermm Didn't expect you to be here.

Anyway, that's a good video.

Snafu the Great

You also forgot the MK1 Arcade Drop. That was cool too.

Yoshi Paradise
131 Not as cool as Johnny Cage's fatalities.

Snafu the Great
131 Not as cool as Johnny Cage's fatalities.

Yeah, I had a ball knocking off three heads in MK2

Furion
silly silly people, Scorpion's Toasty is the best Fatality. ALL WILL FEAR THE POWER OF DAN FORDAN!

Yoshi Paradise
Well, it was fun.

Ozone
Johnny Cage's moves are always fun to do.

Snafu the Great
silly silly people, Scorpion's Toasty is the best Fatality. ALL WILL FEAR THE POWER OF DAN FORDAN!

Correction: Dan Forden.

Ozone

haermm You must be on crack.

I'll give you the address to the nearest asylum so you could get the professional help that you need.

Snafu the Great
Okay, let's settle this once and for all.

1. What's your favorite Fatality?

2. What's your favorite Stage Kill?

Ozone
Do you mean my favorite fatality out of all the characters, or just Johnny Cage?

Snafu the Great
Do you mean my favorite fatality out of all the characters, or just Johnny Cage?

Favorite Fatality overall. Make that your top five favorite Fatalities and your top five favorite Stage Kills.

Ozone
I'll have to think about it...

Ridley_Prime
His kangaroo animality was funny.
Heh. Yeah...

It was like a super version of his Shadow Kick. big grin

ermm Didn't expect you to be here.
Same here. ermm Err, anyhow...

You also forgot the MK1 Arcade Drop. That was cool too.
Nah. I didn't forget that. I mean, the arcade drop was cool, though to me, that doesn't really come close to the coolness of Cage's torso rip fatality stick out tongue, but that's just a matter of personal opinion.

Yeah. That one was weird >.>...

Okay, let's settle this once and for all.

1. What's your favorite Fatality?
Shang's soul-stealing fatality. Scorpion's toasty one comes as a close 2nd, and Johnny Cage's torso rip comes as a close 3rd.

2. What's your favorite Stage Kill?
Um, probably the one from the 1st MK game where you uppercut the enemy into the pit, since it was the most original at the time. stick out tongue

Yoshi Paradise
I don't really have a favorite fatality or stage kill.

In fact, I don't even use fatalities that much.

smile I just use friendships.

Can you do friendships finishers in the 3D Mortal Kombat games?

Ozone
I never used friendships.

I always finished off my opponents with something devastating.

Furion
Favorite Fatality overall. Make that your top five favorite Fatalities and your top five favorite Stage Kills.

5.Dragon 4.Milenna's Neck Bite. 3.Arcade Drop 2.Toasty 1.Kung Lao's Bunny Gift form Shaolin Monks (Only cause I laughed my ass off.)
5.The Pit 4.Train 3.Steam Roller Armoury 2.Sky Temple Falling 1.Catapult

Yoshi Paradise

Although Mortal Kombat is a violent game, I would rather show the opponent some kindness instead of killing them.

Furion
friendship would only piss the other guy off and then Scorpion kills veryone cause he's so pissed off and then blows up the world. Have a nice day.

Yoshi Paradise
friendship would only piss the other guy off

ermm I doubt a person would get mad after their life is spared.

Furion
Scorpion and Kenshi would. Scorpion cause he would think he doesn't deserve death and Kenshi cause he's like a Japanese Swordsman. Defeat is unacceptable.

Yoshi Paradise
yawn That's nice.

I didn't know Johnny Cage was so muscular.

He was somewhat muscular in the 2D Mortal Kombat games.

In the 3D Mortal Kombat games, his body got an upgrade.

Furion
In MK1, No one was muscular, they were skinny little guys......Cept Goro

Yoshi Paradise
True.

In MK2, the shirtless guys received an enhancement.

Ridley_Prime

Same here.

Although Mortal Kombat is a violent game, I would rather show the opponent some kindness instead of killing them.
Heh. I guess that's one good way of looking at it. stick out tongue

Scorpion cause he would think he doesn't deserve death
Um... you lost me there.

Well, if he thought that, then I guess he would have no reason for getting pissed off over a friendship. stick out tongue

In MK1, No one was muscular, they were skinny little guys......Cept Goro
Heh. Basically. stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>