Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Supergirl (in her most powerful)

vs.

Wonder Woman (bracelets only)

nvrbeenwthagirl
What is supergirl going to do against the best mele fighter in the world?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

fly to the sun, do a little dipping ala superman then beat the crap outa wonderwoman laughing

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
fly to the sun, do a little dipping ala superman then beat the crap outa wonderwoman laughing

Or lobotomize WW with her heat vision.

No hate but if this thread stays open the Mods are biases as f@ck.

Endless Mike

Val's on Earth currently

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Val's on Earth currently

according to Batman in JLA 13, WW is the best mele fighter in the world.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Or lobotomize WW with her heat vision.

No hate but if this thread stays open the Mods are biases as f@ck.

You mean like The Tiara isn't indestructible or anything and like, WW hasn't already bitched Supergirl twice.

rico777
WW wins

Caps Conscience
You mean like The Tiara isn't indestructible or anything and like, WW hasn't already bitched Supergirl twice.

Uh supergirl could just keep the heat on her for the whole fight and while diana is occupied kick her in her puss.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uh supergirl could just keep the heat on her for the whole fight and while diana is occupied kick her in her puss.

Except we know that Diana has bitched Supergirl twice already.

spetznaz

WW wins.

And by the way SG already tried heat vision on WW ....which was simply blocked by the bracelets.

WW has the strength to stand up to SG, she has the speed, and has the fortitude.

Furthermore, she can use magic based attacks on SG (e.g. the tiara ....Iwhich WW has used to cut superman's throat), and more importantly WW is the best fighter in the JLA (sorry Batman). Easily.

Add all of those together and a non-sundipped SG is going down and going down hard.

To be honest, in many ways WW could win this 10/10.

Think of it this way: Imagine a 17 yr old and a 30 yr old (just ages i pulled from nowhere). Now, imagine both the 17 yr old and the 30 yr old have the same strength (say they can both lift a car ....bear with me). Same speed (say outrun a scooter). Same resilience.
Maybe one is slightly stronger than the other (e.g. say one can lift a Mazda Protege, while the other can lift a Mercedes S-class ....but both are generally the same strength, i.e. can lift a car).

Now, imagine that the 30yr old is a trained combat veteran (SEAL, pitfighter, jailhouse shiv, etc), while the 17 yr old is just that ....a strong 17 yr old.

Who would win?

The 30 yr old every time. And easily.

Endless Mike
according to Batman in JLA 13, WW is the best mele fighter in the world.

He obviously wasn't counting Val

don't shiv

Slip on some *suncream* and tear her a new one

Soljer

Or himself.

Or the other dozen people that are more skilled than Wonder Woman.

Rorschach

He's still pissed about getting bested by Val.

rico777
Originally posted by spetznaz
WW wins.

And by the way SG already tried heat vision on WW ....which was simply blocked by the bracelets.

WW has the strength to stand up to SG, she has the speed, and has the fortitude.

Furthermore, she can use magic based attacks on SG (e.g. the tiara ....Iwhich WW has used to cut superman's throat), and more importantly WW is the best fighter in the JLA (sorry Batman). Easily.

Add all of those together and a non-sundipped SG is going down and going down hard.

To be honest, in many ways WW could win this 10/10.

Think of it this way: Imagine a 17 yr old and a 30 yr old (just ages i pulled from nowhere). Now, imagine both the 17 yr old and the 30 yr old have the same strength (say they can both lift a car ....bear with me). Same speed (say outrun a scooter). Same resilience.
Maybe one is slightly stronger than the other (e.g. say one can lift a Mazda Protege, while the other can lift a Mercedes S-class ....but both are generally the same strength, i.e. can lift a car).

Now, imagine that the 30yr old is a trained combat veteran (SEAL, pitfighter, jailhouse shiv, etc), while the 17 yr old is just that ....a strong 17 yr old.

Who would win?

The 30 yr old every time. And easily.

I just want to point out that Supergirl is no slouch when it comes to fighting ability. But i do agree with you spetz that she is not in WW's league when it comes to fighting ability.

starlock
Wonder Woman for the win

Its not hard to believe that Wonder Woman is the best ,is she not really old(not sure about all the retcons) and trained as a child by amazons?

If bats used the term "best melee fighter"( i have not read issue 13 yet) it could mean just that.. the best,maybe val is the best martial artist...but i have not read issue 13 so i can be mistaken

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Supergirl (in her most powerful)

vs.

Wonder Woman (bracelets only)

diana ftw

Kurash
wonder woman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
Wonder Woman for the win

Its not hard to believe that Wonder Woman is the best ,is she not really old(not sure about all the retcons) and trained as a child by amazons?

If bats used the term "best melee fighter"( i have not read issue 13 yet) it could mean just that.. the best,maybe val is the best martial artist...but i have not read issue 13 so i can be mistaken

I agree. I take it to mean from Batman, that becuz of Diana's Super powers, She is the best all around mele fighter on the planet. I'm sure Val would kick her ass if she was a normal being. We'll have to see how she does when fighting Captain Nazi who is like Black Adam lvl strength.

psy_blade
No tiara. WW only has her bracelets.
After reading the Respect Kara Zor-el thread, I think that without WW's other weapons they are pretty much even especially since fighting skills don't matter much with fights between these type of characters. Superman can't fight like Wonder Woman but he can still beat her one on one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No tiara. WW only has her bracelets.
After reading the Respect Kara Zor-el thread, I think that without WW's other weapons they are pretty much even especially since fighting skills don't matter much with fights between these type of characters. Superman can't fight like Wonder Woman but he can still beat her one on one.

Superman is far faster as shown by the Omac files.

gogogadgetgo

nothing a little sundipping wont fix.

or supergirl could just grab hold of wonder woman, then fly her to the sun. sun would just make supergirl stronger while it would make it really hot for wonder woman.

of course, wonder woman would be pounding supergirl in the process but as they near the sun, the hits would start to not matter much as shed start to soak in the sun and get immensly stronger.

whats good for superman is good for supergirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
nothing a little sundipping wont fix.

or supergirl could just grab hold of wonder woman, then fly her to the sun. sun would just make supergirl stronger while it would make it really hot for wonder woman.

of course, wonder woman would be pounding supergirl in the process but as they near the sun, the hits would start to not matter much as shed start to soak in the sun and get immensly stronger.

whats good for superman is good for supergirl

Yeah, cuz Supergirl would be able to fly WW to the sun seeing as how WW has already bitched her twice. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

psy_blade

Isn't Supergirl faster than Superman? Its in her respect thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't Supergirl faster than Superman? Its in her respect thread. No she's not.

quanchi112
supergirl wins this

psy_blade
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t390886.html

quanchi112
ww is overrated and would lose the slight majority here.

Caps Conscience
Just because you like WW Nverhadabrain doesn't mean that she can beat supergirl. I just means that you like a lame ass character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just because you like WW Nverhadabrain doesn't mean that she can beat supergirl. I just means that you like a lame ass character.

Except WW has already beaten Supergirl twice. And I reported you.

And for the record, i've always found captain america to be such a bore. But you don't see me insulting you for liking someone who doesn't really contribute much to comics sales.

Caps Conscience

And for the record, i've always found captain america to be such a bore. But you don't see me insulting you for liking someone who doesn't really contribute much to comics sales.

report all you want, dude if you can't take a little heat go cry in a corner. SMH at the sensitivity around hear. Anyway what the writer write in the comics has no bearing in these debates and you have been on this site long enough to no that so bring up some points as to why you think ww can beat sg or get out of the thread. Because regergitating the same post every 10 post is not helping you cause at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
report all you want, dude if you can't take a little heat go cry in a corner. SMH at the sensitivity around hear. Anyway what the writer write in the comics has no bearing in these debates and you have been on this site long enough to no that so bring up some points as to why you think ww can beat sg or get out of the thread. Because regergitating the same post every 10 post is not helping you cause at all.

I've already stated why wonder woman beats Supergirl. Supergirl could hardly put down Miss martian and you think she beats wonder Woman? Her, Wonder girl, and miss martian couldn't put down lobo, and WW and Lobo are around the same strength and skill lvl. Wonder woman held supergirl in a choke hold and supergirl couldn't break free and she looked frightened. WW then knocked supergirl on her ass after supergirl tagged ww with her best punch.now in the words of the master, go read comics. big grin

Draco69
no expression

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5856/243cb.jpg

Caps Conscience

I wouldn't care if you insulted Cap. You know why? Because I'm not a crybaby about this stuff. Toughen up kid it's cold world outside of this internet and you don't get together your gonna get ate alive.

I am Caps Conscience And I aprove this message.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
no expression

The best mele fighter in the world. And yes, the new writer is fixing our girl back up. big grin

Caps Conscience
I've already stated why wonder woman beats Supergirl. Supergirl could hardly put down Miss martian and you think she beats wonder Woman? Her, Wonder girl, and miss martian couldn't put down lobo, and WW and Lobo are around the same strength and skill lvl. Wonder woman held supergirl in a choke hold and supergirl couldn't break free and she looked frightened. WW then knocked supergirl on her ass after supergirl tagged ww with her best punch.now in the words of the master, go read comics. big grin

Where you snapping your fingers in a "Z" shape as you were typing this post?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where you snapping your fingers in a "Z" shape as you were typing this post? Were you tucking your tail inbetween your legs after reading it? I pwned you quite well with it didnt' I?

Caps Conscience
Were you tucking your tail inbetween your legs after reading it? I pwned you quite well with it didnt' I?

I can't be owned because unlike you I don't catch feelings. LOLOL Ole sensitive ass lil'dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't be owned because unlike you I don't catch feelings. LOLOL Ole sensitive ass lil'dude.
Rich *****. Catch it. You talk too much about my ways without knowing me. have we met? Are you a DL guy? LMAO.

Caps Conscience
Rich *****. Catch it. You talk too much about my ways without knowing me. have we met? Are you a DL guy? LMAO.

What ways? I just made comment about you being sensitive lol. I'll leave you alone now that was good for a laugh and thats all it was a laugh.

Supergirl wins why? Because if she gets the sun amp. WW is finished. Peaaaaaaaaaaace. LOL ole sensitive dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What ways? I just made comment about you being sensitive lol. I'll leave you alone now that was good for a laugh and thats all it was a laugh.

Supergirl wins why? Because if she gets the sun amp. WW is finished. Peaaaaaaaaaaace. LOL ole sensitive dude.

Show me superigirl sunamping. Also, There is no sun amp in this thread. Old DL dude. smile

Caps Conscience
Show me superigirl sunamping. Also, There is no sun amp in this thread. Old DL dude. smile

If this is what make you feel better about looking in the miror, you can call me any thing you like. Straight dudes can be sensitive too. LOL But whatever.lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
If this is what make you feel better about looking in the miror, you can call me any thing you like. Straight dudes can be sensitive too. LOL But whatever.lol

I'm sure. So can DL dudes. laughing

Caps Conscience
I'm sure. So can DL dudes. laughing

band

nvrbeenwthagirl
band
even tho i'm gay, I like your quote under your sig. using the report function is pretty ghey. Too bad we have to resort to it becuz of all the itchy fingers round here lately. Strike fire with fire and all that jazz.

quanchi112
ww puts upa good fight here but she loses the slight majority.

supergirl is cooler also. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
no expression

For those who missed it. eek! laughing laughing

quanchi112
For those who missed it. eek! laughing laughing
this proves she punches.

confused

Caps Conscience
even tho i'm gay, I like your quote under your sig. using the report function is pretty ghey. Too bad we have to resort to it becuz of all the itchy fingers round here lately. Strike fire with fire and all that jazz.

Yeah some people don't know how give stuff a rest. I just giving you
sh!t man don't take it personal. It probably won't be the last time. But its all fair game man if anybody wants to clown me I'm not gonna do nothing but have fun with it.

Captain REX
Cut it out, guys. This isn't a character popularity contest, this is a debate.

I must say that the Report function is how the moderators get stuff done. If you don't use it, we don't help you.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Captain REX
Cut it out, guys. This isn't a character popularity contest, this is a debate.

I must say that the Report function is how the moderators get stuff done. If you don't use it, we don't help you.

OK Captain lateness, Its been over for over three hours........Supergirl wins.

Captain REX
Excuse me? Do you expect me to babysit you constantly and be here right when you start being unpleasant?

quanchi112
supergirl does win but its very close and supergirl wins only with a slight majority.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by quanchi112
supergirl does win but its very close and supergirl wins only with a slight majority.

I can live with that.

quanchi112
I can live with that. smile

why thank u. civil debating.

Caps Conscience
smile

why thank u. civil debating.

I can do that, In fact most of the time I do. The insults are for pure comic relief. Some people over here are just to easily offended so I will lay off.............. evil face

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Captain REX
Excuse me? Do you expect me to babysit you constantly and be here right when you start being unpleasant?

I don't expect anything I just stated a fact man. Theres no need for anything extra. The fact that we stopped on our own and spoke cordially towards the end is a clear indication that no babysitting was needed at all. You and Digi do good job but sometimes I feel that everybody not just the mods around here take themselves to seriously. Most of you guy are kids have fun. My to cent. Back to the debate.

Caps Conscience
I don't expect anything I just stated a fact man. Theres no need for anything extra. The fact that we stopped on our own and spoke cordially towards the end is a clear indication that no babysitting was needed at all. You and Digi do good job but sometimes I feel that everybody not just the mods around here take themselves to seriously. Most of you guy are kids have fun. My to cents. Back to the debate.

Captain REX
I retract my comment, then. I thought you were being sarcastic there, not to mention that I'm getting a lot of snide remarks from people regularly. ermm

Carry on.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't expect anything I just stated a fact man. Theres no need for anything extra. The fact that we stopped on our own and spoke cordially towards the end is a clear indication that no babysitting was needed at all. You and Digi do good job but sometimes I feel that everybody not just the mods around here take themselves to seriously. Most of you guy are kids have fun. My to cent.

You used the wrong form of "two". O_o

Back to the debate.

WonderWoman. She has the feats, skill and experience to win essentially every time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You used the wrong form of "two". O_o

WonderWoman. She has the feats, skill and experience to win essentially every time. i disagree. this match is very close but she does lose to supergirl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You realize WW has bitched Supergirl twice already? And super girl was trained on the island where WW is the best of them EVER? Supergirl couldn't even put lobo down with Miss martian and Wonder girl.

gogogadgetgo
You realize WW has bitched Supergirl twice already? And super girl was trained on the island where WW is the best of them EVER? Supergirl couldn't even put lobo down with Miss martian and Wonder girl.

nothing a little sunamp wouldnt cure. like i said, supergirl can grab wonder woman and fly her to the sun. she's tough enough to take a couple o punches from wonder woman while shes doing that. as the near the sun, shed get stronger and wonder womans punches would start to not matter. theyd get three pretty fast to since supergirl can fly just about as fast if not faster than superman

OP didnt say nything about sun dipping, so i say super girl can laughing

laughing sun dipping super girl for the win. but not by much stick out tongue i'd say this would work around 1/10 then a a couple o lucky wins hmmm.....super girl 2-3/10 laughing

Gecko4lif
nothing a little sunamp wouldnt cure. like i said, supergirl can grab wonder woman and fly her to the sun. she's tough enough to take a couple o punches from wonder woman while shes doing that. as the near the sun, shed get stronger and wonder womans punches would start to not matter. theyd get three pretty fast to since supergirl can fly just about as fast if not faster than superman

laughing sun dipping super girl for the win. but not by much stick out tongue i'd say this would work around 1/10 then a a couple o lucky wins hmmm.....super girl 2-3/10 laughing
and then ww cuts her throad because sg lacks supes healing factor

quanchi112
You realize WW has bitched Supergirl twice already? And super girl was trained on the island where WW is the best of them EVER? Supergirl couldn't even put lobo down with Miss martian and Wonder girl. supergirl is just more than wonderwoman she wins a tough one.

quanchi112

laughing sun dipping super girl for the win. but not by much stick out tongue i'd say this would work around 1/10 then a a couple o lucky wins hmmm.....super girl 2-3/10 laughing sundipped supergirl crushes ww.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

and why pray tell would wonder woman cut her throat?

unless of course wonder woman goes around cutting throughts all the time.

does she?

i dont think so

if im not mistaken, rules are that they fight in character. so, until wonder woman actually goes around cutting peoples throats, your post meast squat to me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and why pray tell would wonder woman cut her throat?

unless of course wonder woman goes around cutting throughts all the time.

does she?

i dont think so

if im not mistaken, rules are that they fight in character. so, until wonder woman actually goes around cutting peoples throats, your post meast squat to me. well since rules say they fight in chacter, Supergirl has NEVER sun amped. You fail. by your own logic.

gogogadgetgo
sundipped supergirl crushes ww.

i agree, sundipped supergirl woulc crush ww. sundipped, she wouldnt feel ww's punches. skill cant do much against a foe whose way stronger and faster and more durable.

but still on average, ww would take the majoritry. coz i dont think supergirl likes to sun dip a lot. shed get too much of a tan and look ugly laughing

quanchi112
well since rules say they fight in chacter, Supergirl has NEVER sun amped. You fail. by your own logic. so only superman can do that?

is that what u are saying?

quanchi112
i agree, sundipped supergirl woulc crush ww. sundipped, she wouldnt feel ww's punches. skill cant do much against a foe whose way stronger and faster and more durable.

but still on average, ww would take the majoritry. coz i dont think supergirl likes to sun dip a lot. shed get too much of a tan and look ugly laughing ww would get curbstomped fighting agianst her sundipped. it would be quite a one sided romp. id love to see it.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ww DOESN'T HAVE THE TIARA IN THIS FIGHT. shhhhhhhhh

quanchi112
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ww DOESN'T HAVE THE TIARA IN THIS FIGHT. shhhhhhhhh ww loses here. with a sundip its just plain unfair. some people on this board just go for ww becuz they think she is cool. these posters are biased.

gogogadgetgo
well since rules say they fight in chacter, Supergirl has NEVER sun amped. You fail. by your own logic.

i know she hasnt. which is why i've already admited it. see post after this. k? just saying if ever super girl gets to sundip ala superman shed win.

did i say shed win all the time? dont think so. did i say shed win the majority? dont think so.

which is why i said super girl would take 2-3/10

so, this would mean, wonder woman wins 7-8/10

see? unlike some people here, i actually know when to accept i'm wrong or when my favorite character would lose.

(thor vs wonder woman comes to mind.....)

quanchi112
i know she hasnt. which is why i've already admited it. see post after this. k? just saying if ever super girl gets to sundip ala superman shed win.

did i say shed win all the time? dont think so. did i say shed win the majority? dont think so.

which is why i said super girl would take 2-3/10

so, this would mean, wonder woman wins 7-8/10

see? unlike some people here, i actually know when to accept i'm wrong or when my favorite character would lose.

(thor vs wonder woman comes to mind.....) even though i disgaree with u u proved u gave reasons why u feel the way u do. nice post even thouhg i disagree.
smile

gogogadgetgo
ww would get curbstomped fighting agianst her sundipped. it would be quite a one sided romp. id love to see it.

but you wont coz dc loves their big guns too mucn. look at them, theyr getting more powerfull again. almost nearting the pre crissis level. then theyd get super duper uber and their fights would be illogical coz their so strong that they cant lose. then they make a infinit crissis blah blah blah again...

laughing

quanchi112
but you wont coz dc loves their big guns too mucn. look at them, theyr getting more powerfull again. almost nearting the pre crissis level. then theyd get super duper uber and their fights would be illogical coz their so strong that they cant lose. then they make a infinit crissis blah blah blah again...

laughing laughing dc does get silly sometimes.

gogogadgetgo
even though i disgaree with u u proved u gave reasons why u feel the way u do. nice post even thouhg i disagree.
smile

why thanks.
smile

quanchi112
why thanks.
smile wink

gogogadgetgo
laughing dc does get silly sometimes.

they do dont they, they just love to boost superman. form stronger than a locamotive to oh my god!!! strong laughing

wonder woman from just being able to block bullets to being able to block the omega beams

laughing

ah well, what cha gonna do?

later dude Happy Dance

Gecko4lif
Is there a reason ww cant just snap sg's neck?

I mean think about it

supes is at least parrallel in strength to a full grown man who works out over a teenage girl in comparison to super girl

And ww is the huge leasiban who is just as strong as the guy

Show why can she just snap sg's neck?

quanchi112
they do dont they, they just love to boost superman. form stronger than a locamotive to oh my god!!! strong laughing

wonder woman from just being able to block bullets to being able to block the omega beams

laughing

ah well, what cha gonna do?

later dude Happy Dance dc needs to be more consistent and establish things and not change them all around.

rico777
WW wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
WW wins it is close. but i see supergirl winning this.

rico777
it is close. but i see supergirl winning this.

I'm not denying that Supergirl can't take a few wins here, i believe that WW would beat supergirl 7/10 here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
I'm not denying that Supergirl can't take a few wins here, i believe that WW would beat supergirl 7/10 here. supergirl wins 6 out of 10. if she sunamps she wins 10 of 10.

Kurash
i think it definately would be a fight without WW having her weapons, however WW does have very superior fighting skills. I would also put her strength>than Supergirls

It has been stated numerous times since SG's rebirth that WW is the strongest woman on the planet

I just dont see WW losing to SG, shes to experienced . . . and sexier

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
i think it definately would be a fight without WW having her weapons, however WW does have very superior fighting skills. I would also put her strength>than Supergirls

It has been stated numerous times since SG's rebirth that WW is the strongest woman on the planet

I just dont see WW losing to SG, shes to experienced . . . and sexier she wont be sexier after supergirl gets through with her.

Kurash
she wont be sexier after supergirl gets through with her.

serious?!? shed have ripped clothes, breathing hard, dripping in sweat . . . if there was a boner smiley face id use it here

quanchi112
serious?!? shed have ripped clothes, breathing hard, dripping in sweat . . . if there was a boner smiley face id use it here shed have a broken neck. im not into dead chicks.

laughing

Kurash
shed have a broken neck. im not into dead chicks.

laughing

thats not how i imagine it

quanchi112
thats not how i imagine it without her weapons. come on she loses for the majority.

h1a8
Bloodlust on WW kills her easy and fast.

Konton
Diana should wreck Kara for the majority no matter the circumstances.

-Pr-
Supergirl won't beat Diana for a majority. She doesn't have the experience or the skill, imo.

Prep-Man
dina wins.

Sasaraixx
without her weapons. come on she loses for the majority.

What the f**k?

Diana for the solid majority. Add in her weapons and it's hard for her to lose.

Sin I AM
hasnt Supergirl been gettin owned alot lately? I really havent seen her beat anyone on significance

Kris Blaze
Wonder Woman is infinitely more skilled. So if that counts for anything at all, Supergirl should be done for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.