Thanos Vs. Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many would each take of the other?

gogogadgetgo
isnt takion skyfather level?

Estacado
Thanos's best "weapon" is energy Takion controlls all energy.
The mad titan loses badly.

Also can't wait what quanchi is going to say about this....haermm

rico777
Takion wins

Erik-Lensherr
Takion , very easily .

Sundipped
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos's best "weapon" is energy Takion controlls all energy.
The mad titan loses badly.

Also can't wait what quanchi is going to say about this....haermm

Yeah but the same can be said of Surfer. How far above Surfer is Takion?

boriquaking55
Takion channels energy directly from the source, so he's above Thanos.

Sundipped
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Takion channels energy directly from the source, so he's above Thanos.

Ok so is the fight in DC or Marvel U or neutral ground?

Estacado
Originally posted by Sundipped
Yeah but the same can be said of Surfer. How far above Surfer is Takion?
Takion is an avatar of the Source..... Surfer's energy manipulation is limited while Takion can manipulate/become whatever energy he desires going from speed force to the Sources energies he can also maniplute time and reality and his body is made from pure energy.

Sundipped
Ok so is the fight in DC or Marvel U or neutral ground?

Galan007
Ok so is the fight in DC or Marvel U or neutral ground? Unless otherwise stated, ALL forum battles take place on a neutral battlefield.

Sundipped
Takion is an avatar of the Source..... Surfer's energy manipulation is limited while Takion can manipulate/become whatever energy he desires going from speed force to the Sources energies he can also maniplute time and reality and his body is made from pure energy.

Wait a minute. How is Surfer's energy manipulation limited? The Power Cosmic allows manipulation of all forms of energy.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless otherwise stated, ALL forum battles take place on a neutral battlefield.

So I guess the Source is allowed on the neutral battlefield.

Galan007
So I guess the Source is allowed on the neutral battlefield. Takion is an avatar of the Source.

To not allow the Source in this battle, is to not allow Takion in this battle. 13jockey2

Sundipped
Takion is an avatar of the Source.

To not allow the Source in this battle, is to not allow Takion in this battle. 13jockey2

Ok so be it. I'm just wondering why all the votes for Takion when Surfer has energy manipulation abilities and can't do that well against Thanos. I asked earlier how much higher is Takion than Surfer because I can't really gauge it.

Galan007
Ok so be it. I'm just wondering why all the votes for Takion when Surfer has energy manipulation abilities and can't do that well against Thanos. I asked earlier how much higher is Takion than Surfer because I can't really gauge it. It's kind of like trying to relate Firestorm to Solar, Man of the Atom...

Firestorm can seemingly control any type(s) of energy... Yet Solar is still much more powerful.

Why?

Because Solar can truly manipulate any type of energy he chooses, to a FAR greater degree than Firestorm.

See?

Sundipped
It's kind of like trying to relate Firestorm to Solar, Man of the Atom...

Firestorm can seemingly control any type(s) of energy... Yet Solar is still much more powerful.

Why?

Because Solar can truly manipulate any type of energy he chooses, to a FAR greater degree than Firestorm.

See?

Well I would have to see Solar defeat Firestorm in a 1 on 1 battle before I come out and say he is downright more powerful. Takion can truly ,manipulate any type of energy but I can't say to a FAR greater degree than Surfer.

Kurash
takion stomps him

quanchi112
thanos destroys the surfer on a regular basis so why cant he destroy takion?

who has takion defeated that is above thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
takion stomps him i beg to differ.

Kurash
Well I would have to see Solar defeat Firestorm in a 1 on 1 battle before I come out and say he is downright more powerful. Takion can truly ,manipulate any type of energy but I can't say to a FAR greater degree than Surfer.

takion is a living embodiment of the source

quanchi112
takion is a living embodiment of the source who has takion defeated who is above thanos?

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
who has takion defeated who is above thanos?

oh yea, youre right, thanos is > than the source of all that exists

darthgoober
I'm not trying to say that Thanos wins here, but I WOULD like to see scans of some of Takion's actual feats that place him at skyfather level. I'm not denying that such feats exist, I've just never really seen them or heard anything specific about them.

quanchi112
oh yea, youre right, thanos is > than the source of all that exists name me an opponent that takion defeated wjho is more than thanos.

also if darkseid met takion who would win this matchup in ur opinion?

ps this isnt thanos vs the source its thanos vs takion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not trying to say that Thanos wins here, but I WOULD like to see scans of some of Takion's actual feats that place him at skyfather level. I'm not denying that such feats exist, I've just never really seen them or heard anything specific about them. thats what i am trying to figure out. all this takion is all that tlak and id also like to see some proof.

for people to say he curbstomps thanos but not offer up any proof to me that seems like an empty argument.

but thats if u ask me

i think thanos wins here.

Galan007
Well I would have to see Solar defeat Firestorm in a 1 on 1 battle before I come out and say he is downright more powerful. You serious?

Endless Mike
Solar and Firestorm are from different companies.

Kurash
name me an opponent that takion defeated wjho is more than thanos.

also if darkseid met takion who would win this matchup in ur opinion?

ps this isnt thanos vs the source its thanos vs takion.

if you new anything about takion you would know he is the source personified

quanchi112
ok thanos has defeated the maker,thor with the power gem, all the elders of the universe,silver usrfer every damn time.

odin wanst able to put thanos down in asgard. thanos also hung in there with tyrant.

now what has takion done featwise that puts him on thanos level?

quanchi112
if you new anything about takion you would know he is the source personified he isnt the source itself. and u arent answering my questions about his feats.

he had to have done something great to get all this respect in here.

what has he done?

darthgoober
if you new anything about takion you would know he is the source personified
Which means what? What has the guy actually done?

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar and Firestorm are from different companies. Well that, and the obvious feat differences between them.

quanchi112
Which means what? What has the guy actually done? no one can even list a few feats for us. im waiting and no one is responding.

laughing

Erik-Lensherr
I shouldn't really bother but .. yeah

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Takion1.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Takion2.jpg

darthgoober
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Takion2.jpg
Yeah that's a bio, but what has the guy actually done on panel other than admit that Lightray was nearly as powerful as he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Takion2.jpg yes he sounds like the surfer.

what feats does he have?

who has he defeated that is skyfather level or below?

llagrok
You know, based on his powerset alone Thanos sounds pretty much like the Surfer as well, as does Molecule Man.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
You know, based on his powerset alone Thanos sounds pretty much like the Surfer as well, as does Molecule Man. feats will prove what he is capable of. people should never decide the outsome of any match on their bio alone. but no one is coming forward here.

Galan007
Yeah that's a bio, but what has the guy actually done on panel other than admit that Lightray was nearly as powerful as he? Meh,

Don't read too much into that statement...

Afterall, when everything was said and done, this is how easily Takion beat insane Lightray:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2267/takionnb3.th.jpg

Energy manipulation = droolio

Kurash
feats, how about he held back the godwave, which was stated that "there had never been such a force as this since the birth of time" and was strong enough to bring destruction to the universe. Could thanos do that?

quanchi112
Meh,

Afterall, when everything was said and done, this is how easily Takion beat insane Lightray:

Energy manipulation = droolio he helped lightray out here.

darthgoober
Meh,

Energy manipulation = droolio
Wait I saw the mention of his drawing the "dark energy" out of Lightray, does that mean that Lightray had some kind of power up for that fight?

Erik-Lensherr
Takion is on a whole new level .

darthgoober
feats, how about he held back the godwave, which was stated that "there had never been such a force as this since the birth of time" and was strong enough to bring destruction to the universe. Could thanos do that?
Didn't that kill him(or at least nearly so)? Details on the feat please. After all, Thanos held the Heart of the Universe...

Galan007
Wait I saw the mention of his drawing the "dark energy" out of Lightray, does that mean that Lightray had some kind of power up for that fight? His good nature had been corrupted.

There was no mention of him recieving "powerups".... Just that he had become evil..

srug

quanchi112
feats, how about he held back the godwave, which was stated that "there had never been such a force as this since the birth of time" and was strong enough to bring destruction to the universe. Could thanos do that? i knew this was coming. he died so who cares.

who has he defeated in combat. thanos also handled being almighty and fixed a flaw that would destroy the universe where no one else including the previous almighty.

but i want combat feats not impressive things that each character has done. thanos blows him outta the water in accomplishments. we all know this.

again who has takion defeated?

Sundipped
You serious?

Yep smile

quanchi112
Didn't that kill him(or at least nearly so)? Details on the feat please. After all, Thanos held the Heart of the Universe... great minds think alike.

Kurash
i knew this was coming. he died so who cares.

who has he defeated in combat. thanos also handled being almighty and fixed a flaw that would destroy the universe where no one else including the previous almighty.

but i want combat feats not impressive things that each character has done. thanos blows him outta the water in accomplishments. we all know this.

ok im done arguing with you if you can comprehend the significance of being able to hold back a blast capable of destroying the universe

quanchi112
ok im done arguing with you if you can comprehend the significance of being able to hold back a blast capable of destroying the universe i can comprehend that but darthoggober is also telling u what thanos has done. its not just me. how does this help him win a fight.

if u cant answer my question dont get mad at me.

takion has defeated no one who is at thanos level.

this is what i figured.

Galan007
Yep smile lol.

Do you just not know their feats or what?

Endless Mike
Didn't that kill him(or at least nearly so)? Details on the feat please. After all, Thanos held the Heart of the Universe...

The difference is that Ares had the Godwave and was using it against him. Thanos never held back the power of someone else using the HOTU against him.

Kurash
i can comprehend that but darthoggober is also telling u what thanos has done. its not just me. how does this help him win a fight.

this is what i figured.

ok im done arguing with you if you can comprehend the significance of being able to hold back a blast capable of destroying the universe

Kurash
The difference is that Ares had the Godwave and was using it against him. Thanos never held back the power of someone else using the HOTU against him.

signed

quanchi112
The difference is that Ares had the Godwave and was using it against him. Thanos never held back the power of someone else using the HOTU against him. but thanos did wha even the almighty couldnt do. and how is this a combat feat? i dont want a list of impressive things he has done while thanos surely blows him out of the water.

but i want to see who takion has defeated that makes him so uber.

no evidence and no one has brought me any answers.

quanchi112
signed again who has takion defeated that was near thanos level?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not trying to say that Thanos wins here, but I WOULD like to see scans of some of Takion's actual feats that place him at skyfather level. I'm not denying that such feats exist, I've just never really seen them or heard anything specific about them.

Takion became highfather, and Highfather's staff made him virtually invincible according to superman batman. Takion is made up of the same stuff as that staff, but to a far greater degree. He also had back the power of the multiversal godwave for a short time. He punked a GL, Flash, and captain atom without even knowing how to use his powers. And highfather stated when he created Takion that Takion was more powerful than he.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion became highfather, and Highfather's staff made him virtually invincible according to superman batman. Takion is made up of the same stuff as that staff, but to a far greater degree. He also had back the power of the multiversal godwave for a short time. He punked a GL, Flash, and captain atom without even knowing how to use his powers. And highfather stated when he created Takion that Takion was more powerful than he. is takion more powerful than darkseid according to u?

quanchi112
also punking a gl,flash, and captain atom doesnt make him that impressive.

Kurash
again who has takion defeated that was near thanos level?

... can you really not see the significance of being able to hold back a blast that could destroy the universe?

quanchi112
... can you really not see the significance of being able to hold back a blast that could destroy the universe? how is this a bttle feat. will this save him against anyone in a one on one battle.

takion vs darkseid who takes this in ur opinion.

Endless Mike
It means if someone hits him with a blast equal to or lesser than that, he should be able to resist it to some extent

quanchi112
It means if someone hits him with a blast equal to or lesser than that, he should be able to resist it to some extent no it doesnt. mike tell me who takion defeated that makes him a threat to thanos?

this question has bedazzled takion supporters on here. maybe u can answer it for me.

Sundipped
lol.

Do you just not know their feats or what?

Well since Solar isn't DC or Marvel I don't know much about him but without a fight with Firestorm I can't say he's more powerful.

darthgoober
Thanos DID manage to resist the energies of the Heart, which was a feat that no one else had been able to accomplish.

And I was right, Takion DIED and never actually stopped the Godwave, all he did was slow it. That's impressive no doubt, but it's not nearly the feat it's made out to be.

I'm still not saying Thanos wins, I'm just trying to understand why Takion is held in such high regard when apparently he never actually did much.

quanchi112
Well since Solar isn't DC or Marvel I don't know much about him but without a fight with Firestorm I can't say he's more powerful. well feats should always decide who we think is greater. so even though u dont know its becuz u dont know solar. i dont know jack about him so i remain silent on him. maybe he has a respect thread so u can figure out who u think would win.

Endless Mike
Thanos DID manage to resist the energies of the Heart, which was a feat that no one else had been able to accomplish.

And I was right, Takion DIED and never actually stopped the Godwave, all he did was slow it. That's impressive no doubt, but it's not nearly the feat it's made out to be.

I'm still not saying Thanos wins, I'm just trying to understand why Takion is held in such high regard when apparently he never actually did much.

He didn't resist the energies of someone else using it against him, which is what I asked for.

quanchi112

I'm still not saying Thanos wins, I'm just trying to understand why Takion is held in such high regard when apparently he never actually did much. thumb up

quanchi112
He didn't resist the energies of someone else using it against him, which is what I asked for. and takion also died.

Kurash
how is this a bttle feat. will this save him against anyone in a one on one battle.

takion vs darkseid who takes this in ur opinion.

how is not a battle feat?

I dunno about takion vs. true darkseid . . . darkseid created stayne with his own power and she was equal to takion, but again thats only because she was an embodiment of the source so its hard to say

Sundipped
is takion more powerful than darkseid according to u?

Darkseid created Stayne just to combat Takion. Surely he can't be more powerful than Darkseid.

Kurash
and takion also died.

and came back

Endless Mike
and takion also died.

But he slowed it. And then he came back to life when the Source was resurrected (he can't die if the Source exists).

darthgoober
Takion became highfather, and Highfather's staff made him virtually invincible according to superman batman. Takion is made up of the same stuff as that staff, but to a far greater degree. He also had back the power of the multiversal godwave for a short time. He punked a GL, Flash, and captain atom without even knowing how to use his powers. And highfather stated when he created Takion that Takion was more powerful than he.
Superman/Batman? You mean the same arc that you're constantly criticizing and saying should be throw out completely laughing out loud .

So what are the details on his beating GL, Flash, and Captain Atom, because from the sound of it that's pretty much the only concrete feat he has to his credit?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Takion never does much becuz he's so powerful. But he and stayne had a wham bam duke out and used so awesome displays of power. And Takion held back the power of the Godwave for a time. That is an impressive feat. The Godwave is Multiveral in power and granted every super being in existance ever, thier power. So imagine all of that might focused in Ares, who was pushing forward to wipe the universe clean. If a man manages to hold Back a semi for 3 minutes before he dies, I'd say that is a huge feat. What do you think? confused

quanchi112
But he slowed it. And then he came back to life when the Source was resurrected (he can't die if the Source exists). well thanos resisted being destroyed while takion slowed it and died anyway.

Sundipped
well feats should always decide who we think is greater. so even though u dont know its becuz u dont know solar. i dont know jack about him so i remain silent on him. maybe he has a respect thread so u can figure out who u think would win.

That's why I can't say who's more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid created Stayne just to combat Takion. Surely he can't be more powerful than Darkseid.

highfather said early on in takion's career that DS would destroy Takion if he found him.

quanchi112
Takion never does much becuz he's so powerful. But he and stayne had a wham bam duke out and used so awesome displays of power. And Takion held back the power of the Godwave for a time. That is an impressive feat. The Godwave is Multiveral in power and granted every super being in existance ever, thier power. So imagine all of that might focused in Ares, who was pushing forward to wipe the universe clean. If a man manages to hold Back a semi for 3 minutes before he dies, I'd say that is a huge feat. What do you think? confused but takion has never defeated anyone like thanos in combat. thanos owns the surfer everytime and has more impressive combat feats while takion doesnt. takion died and just slowed it. he failed.

darthgoober
He didn't resist the energies of someone else using it against him, which is what I asked for.
Of course he didn't resist someone using it against him, Hell LT couldn't do that. But he STILL resisted the energies of it, which would have killed anyone else.

Galan007
Well since Solar isn't DC or Marvel I don't know much about him but without a fight with Firestorm I can't say he's more powerful. I'm more then likely the biggest Firestorm fan on this site.... I know that character inside and out...

But I also know Solar in the same fashion...

He destroyed and recreated his entire reality, simply by manipulating energy.

He also gave every "Special", , their powers..

By those feats alone I can absolutely say that Solar >>> FS.

quanchi112
Of course he didn't resist someone using it against him, Hell LT couldn't do that. But he STILL resisted the energies of it, which would have killed anyone else. thumb up

darthgoober
Takion never does much becuz he's so powerful. But he and stayne had a wham bam duke out and used so awesome displays of power. And Takion held back the power of the Godwave for a time. That is an impressive feat. The Godwave is Multiveral in power and granted every super being in existance ever, thier power. So imagine all of that might focused in Ares, who was pushing forward to wipe the universe clean. If a man manages to hold Back a semi for 3 minutes before he dies, I'd say that is a huge feat. What do you think? confused
What were the "awesome displays of power" that Takion and Stayne exhibited?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course he didn't resist someone using it against him, Hell LT couldn't do that. But he STILL resisted the energies of it, which would have killed anyone else. Thanos from that Alter universe is NOt in this thread. As Marvel Editor's have shot down the End from continuity. We also know that Thanos has never been described in any bio as nearly omniscient or omnipotent. Also Thanos doesn't have the luxury of being God's pawn. Which means he won't have the will of God to protect him from such fast amounts of energy.

Sundipped
I'm more then likely the biggest Firestorm fan on this site.... I know that character inside and out...

But I also know Solar in the same fashion...

He destroyed and recreated his entire reality, simply by manipulating energy.

He also gave every "Special", , their powers..

By those feats alone I can absolutely say that Solar >>> FS.

Ok I'll take ur word for that but the comparison was really between Surfer and Takion. I was wondering how to guage the higher power: Surfer or Takion?

darthgoober
Thanos from that Alter universe is NOt in this thread. As Marvel Editor's have shot down the End from continuity. We also know that Thanos has never been described in any bio as nearly omniscient or omnipotent. Also Thanos doesn't have the luxury of being God's pawn. Which means he won't have the will of God to protect him from such fast amounts of energy.
So instead of actually backing up what you're saying about Takion, you're going to try to discredit the feats of Thanos? Like I already said, I'm not saying Thanos wins, I just want to know WHY everyone thinks that Takion wins when he apparently hasn't done all that much.

quanchi112
Thanos from that Alter universe is NOt in this thread. As Marvel Editor's have shot down the End from continuity. We also know that Thanos has never been described in any bio as nearly omniscient or omnipotent. Also Thanos doesn't have the luxury of being God's pawn. Which means he won't have the will of God to protect him from such fast amounts of energy. thanos referenced to these events in thanos issue one and its also mentioned in marvels official website. the end counts.

quanchi112
So instead of actually backing up what you're saying about Takion, you're going to try to discredit the feats of Thanos? Like I already said, I'm not saying Thanos wins, I just want to know WHY everyone thinks that Takion wins when he apparently hasn't done all that much. darthgoober u agree that the end is canon now right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So instead of actually backing up what you're saying about Takion, you're going to try to discredit the feats of Thanos? Like I already said, I'm not saying Thanos wins, I just want to know WHY everyone thinks that Takion wins when he apparently hasn't done all that much.

The runner didn't do much either. But we all know that he wins in vs threads dont' we? Takion was highfather's replacement. And already more powerful than highfather when he was created. Eternity hasn't done much either, but we know he kicks thanos ass dont' we? And takion's too.

darthgoober
darthgoober u agree that the end is canon now right?
I'm unsure at this point, Marvel seems to be kinda ambivalent about it. Not that it really matters since even if it wasn't, Thanos still managed to acquire the Heart in the same fashion in the 616 universe.

Galan007
Ok I'll take ur word for that I made respect threads for both Solar, and Firestorm... If you're interested in seeing the scans for yourself. smile
but the comparison was really between Surfer and Takion. I was wondering how to guage the higher power: Surfer or Takion? That's an argument I am not about to get involved in. ninja

darthgoober
The runner didn't do much either. But we all know that he wins in vs threads dont' we? Takion was highfather's replacement. And already more powerful than highfather when he was created. Eternity hasn't done much either, but we know he kicks thanos ass dont' we? And takion's too.
The Runner took down a well established character, which is why we're able to get a bearing on his abilities. Takion hasn't done anything that concrete apparently, otherwise I'd have heard about it by now. Now why don't you actually answer my questions rather than trying to sidestep them...

Superman/Batman? You mean the same arc that you're constantly criticizing and saying should be throw out completely laughing out loud .

So what are the details on his beating GL, Flash, and Captain Atom, because from the sound of it that's pretty much the only concrete feat he has to his credit?

What were the "awesome displays of power" that Takion and Stayne exhibited?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Runner took down a well established character, which is why we're able to get a bearing on his abilities. Takion hasn't done anything that concrete apparently, otherwise I'd have heard about it by now. Now why don't you actually answer my questions rather than trying to sidestep them... Ok for one, all of earth's heroes and the forces of apok were fighting, Takion grabs all of them, high end and the like, and simply stops them from fighting with Tk. ALL OF THEM. He has shown time manipulation a number of times and reality bending. Something Thanos cannot do on either end. Takion was able to turn stayne into anti matter, something that in DC is nearly impossible to do becuz they can't exist in each other's state. He was trying to destroy her and she actually survived by creating a shield strong enough to withstand the force. Now we know it takes alot of power to this becuz the AM can't even do it. he's trying to do it by destroying the multiverse so that the antimatter verse can move in it's place. yet takion calls' Anti matter into the matter verse with ease.

Sundipped
I made respect threads for both Solar, and Firestorm... If you're interested in seeing the scans for yourself. smile
That's an argument I am not about to get involved in. ninja

Yeah I'll check em out.

About Takion and Surfer all I know is that they both have limits. I figure Takion to be = to Surfer and Thanos slightly = to Darkseid with Darkseid having the edge because of 1 extra ability. I'm basing this off the fact that Darkseid created a enemy for Takion therefore Takion has to be under Darkseid and more along the lines of Surfer. Darkseid and Thanos would both pwn Takion and Surfer respectively.

darthgoober
Ok for one, all of earth's heroes and the forces of apok were fighting, Takion grabs all of them, high end and the like, and simply stops them from fighting with Tk. ALL OF THEM. He has shown time manipulation a number of times and reality bending. Something Thanos cannot do on either end. Takion was able to turn stayne into anti matter, something that in DC is nearly impossible to do becuz they can't exist in each other's state. He was trying to destroy her and she actually survived by creating a shield strong enough to withstand the force. Now we know it takes alot of power to this becuz the AM can't even do it. he's trying to do it by destroying the multiverse so that the antimatter verse can move in it's place. yet takion calls' Anti matter into the matter verse with ease.
See now was that so hard? I don't know why you have to make things so difficult...

Anyway, I'll check up and make sure that's an accurate assessment of the feats in question and get back to you smile .

Estacado
thanos destroys the surfer on a regular basis so why cant he destroy takion?

who has takion defeated that is above thanos?
You truly know shit about Takion.
Hell you think he is on Surfer's level...haermm

quanchi112
The runner didn't do much either. But we all know that he wins in vs threads dont' we? Takion was highfather's replacement. And already more powerful than highfather when he was created. Eternity hasn't done much either, but we know he kicks thanos ass dont' we? And takion's too. eternity is the actual essence of the universe. while takions powerset looks very similar to silver surfers. there is a big difference.

quanchi112
Ok for one, all of earth's heroes and the forces of apok were fighting, Takion grabs all of them, high end and the like, and simply stops them from fighting with Tk. ALL OF THEM. He has shown time manipulation a number of times and reality bending. Something Thanos cannot do on either end. Takion was able to turn stayne into anti matter, something that in DC is nearly impossible to do becuz they can't exist in each other's state. He was trying to destroy her and she actually survived by creating a shield strong enough to withstand the force. Now we know it takes alot of power to this becuz the AM can't even do it. he's trying to do it by destroying the multiverse so that the antimatter verse can move in it's place. yet takion calls' Anti matter into the matter verse with ease. doomsday also beat down all of apokolips himself. so is doomsday greater than takion now? thanos took down the freaking beyonder.

beyonder/maker powers greater than all of heroes on apok fighting.

am was almost killed by supergirl. so am had his weak moments as well.

quanchi112
You truly know shit about Takion.
Hell you think he is on Surfer's level...haermm i siad thats what it looks like from the bio i was provided with.

Estacado
i siad thats what it looks like from the bio i was provided with.
As for beating GL ,Flash and Cap Atom....he wasn't even trying to beat them his powers made them go insane he has access to all power sources starting from GL's energy to the Speed Force...he made them lose controll over their powers.

quanchi112
As for beating GL ,Flash and Cap Atom....he wasn't even trying to beat them his powers made them go insane he has access to all power sources starting from GL's energy to the Speed Force...he made them lose controll over their powers. yes he had access to their powers cuz they are from dc. he doesnt and cant tap into any marvel characters power source but can only access dcs.

sbp crushed thirty some lanterns and took down multiple flashes and broke the speed force for a bit.

again i remain unimpressed with him.

Kurash
yes he had access to their powers cuz they are from dc. he doesnt and cant tap into any marvel characters power source but can only access dcs.

sbp crushed thirty some lanterns and took down multiple flashes and broke the speed force for a bit.

again i remain unimpressed with him.

takion 10/10

quanchi112
takion 10/10 u still failed to give me any feats.

so basically u just think hes win but cant provide me with a reason why and feats to back up what u say.

Kurash
u still failed to give me any feats.

so basically u just think hes win but cant provide me with a reason why and feats to back up what u say.

i know takions power, maybe i should ask you why you think thanos wins

quanchi112
i know takions power, maybe i should ask you why you think thanos wins we cant go by powersets alone. thanos beats the surfer but if we just looked at the usrfers powerset someone might think differently. at least u admitted that u dont know of any powerful beings he beat.

thats cool with me. thanos beat the beyonder whos power is far greater. shows u what thanos is capable of.

llagrok
Thanos doesn't have any decent feats when it comes to battles.

He's been able to keep up with some higher ups for some time and beaten a couple of heralds. He's got nothing more. That and being beaten by a single cheap-shot.

Kurash
we cant go by powersets alone. thanos beats the surfer but if we just looked at the usrfers powerset someone might think differently. at least u admitted that u dont know of any powerful beings he beat.

thats cool with me. thanos beat the beyonder whos power is far greater. shows u what thanos is capable of.

i never said that, again you are lyin to try and make yourself look good, holding the godwave>>>>>anything thanos has ever done without outside help

quanchi112
i never said that, again you are lyin to try and make yourself look good, holding the godwave>>>>>anything thanos has ever done without outside help containing the heart and fixing all of marvel becuz he was the only being who could it was greater than anything any being has ever done in comics. the almighty needed him.

ps takion died and failed. is this ur trump card?

if i didnt lie tell me who did takion defeat then?

quit stating the godwave thing over and over again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos doesn't have any decent feats when it comes to battles.

He's been able to keep up with some higher ups for some time and beaten a couple of heralds. He's got nothing more. That and being beaten by a single cheap-shot. thanos defeated the beyonder,thor with the power gem, and the surfer every single damn time.

ps odin couldnt ko him in asgrad thats damn impressive.

Estacado
containing the heart and fixing all of marvel becuz he was the only being who could it was greater than anything any being has ever done in comics. the almighty needed him.

ps takion died and failed. is this ur trump card?

if i didnt lie tell me who did takion defeat then?

quit stating the godwave thing over and over again.
How did Takion die?

Kurash
thanos defeated the beyonder,thor with the power gem, and the surfer every single damn time.

ps odin couldnt ko him in asgrad thats damn impressive.

thanos doesnt have a good track record against beings>surfer, and surfer jobs to him, he goes down easier than he should

quanchi112
thanos doesnt have a good track record against beings>surfer, and surfer jobs to him, he goes down easier than he should no this is incorrect. there is no jobbing when thanos has never lost to him. thanos is far above him. u either win or lose u dont job.

again who has takion defeated that should impress me?

quanchi112
How did Takion die? read the comic book. he died.

Kurash
no this is incorrect. there is no jobbing when thanos has never lost to him. thanos is far above him. u either win or lose u dont job.

again who has takion defeated that should impress me?

yes it is jobbing, surfer is stronger than what his thanos fights show

what has thanos done to impress me?

Kurash
read the comic book. he died.

as long as the source is there takion lives

quanchi112
yes it is jobbing, surfer is stronger than what his thanos fights show

what has thanos done to impress me? ok lets look at when surfer and thanos took on odin. who was oneshotted and who was going blow for blow with odin/

i know my stuff.

please dont tell me u think the surfer should be at thanos level when thanos has always crushed him and hung with beings like tyrant and odin who both admitted where more that thanos was more than the others were.
smile

quanchi112
as long as the source is there takion lives well takion died. poor guy.

Estacado
read the comic book. he died.
I know he died but how?Can you explain?

quanchi112
I know he died but how?Can you explain? source went bye bye.

poor source.

Estacado
source went bye bye.

poor source.
So you think Thanos could destroy the Source?

Kurash
ok lets look at when surfer and thanos took on odin. who was oneshotted and who was going blow for blow with odin/

i know my stuff.

please dont tell me u think the surfer should be at thanos level when thanos has always crushed him and hung with beings like tyrant and odin who both admitted where more that thanos was more than the others were.
smile

i never said he should be on thanos level, you post so many lies its really annoying when poeople just straight up lie on a forum to make themselves look good and brag about it. Just stop lyin, anyways, what i said was surfer is stronger than what his thanos fights show. Never did i say that surfer was as strong as thanos, simply that he does a bit of jobbing and goes down easier than he should, just because the writers want to make thanos look good.

You are a liar, you have a sickness

quanchi112
i never said he should be on thanos level, you post so many lies its really annoying when poeople just straight up lie on a forum to make themselves look good and brag about it. Just stop lyin, anyways, what i said was surfer is stronger than what his thanos fights show. Never did i say that surfer was as strong as thanos, simply that he does a bit of jobbing and goes down easier than he should, just because the writers want to make thanos look good.

You are a liar, you have a sickness u said he is jobbing. meaning that he doesnt use his powers the best of his ability right. no wrong. is it when he is fighting thanos aonly or when he fights the same beings thanos does and gets crushed while thanos hangs.

i havent lied and with jobbing u are implying the surfer isnt fighting t the best of his abilities but he is its just u are trying to demean thanos. thanos always has been greater than surfer.

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you think Thanos could destroy the Source?

Why do you all bother ? I feel so much better just ignoring them.

Kurash
u said he is jobbing. meaning that he doesnt use his powers the best of his ability right. no wrong. is it when he is fighting thanos aonly or when he fights the same beings thanos does and gets crushed while thanos hangs.

i havent lied and with jobbing u are implying the surfer isnt fighting t the best of his abilities but he is its just u are trying to demean thanos. thanos always has been greater than surfer.

smile

i think most owuld agree surfer never fights the way he should against thanos, or anyone else for that matter, and i never said surfer was greater than thanos, you love to lie

Estacado
You are right I'm gonna put him back on ignore.

Kurash

i thought about it but when im not frustrated at his lack of intelligence i get a good laugh, but yes from now on ignore is a good idea

Shin_Nikkolas
If Takion is the power of the Source, he wouldn't be below Darkseid.

quanchi112
Why do you all bother ? I feel so much better just ignoring them. then keep me on ignore. ill continue to respond though.

quanchi112
You are right I'm gonna put him back on ignore. u are one person i am happy will ignore me becuz u rarely make a point and usually just insult time and time again.

quanchi112
i thought about it but when im not frustrated at his lack of intelligence i get a good laugh, but yes from now on ignore is a good idea insulting isnt the way. and i have destroyed all ur points.

quanchi112
i think most owuld agree surfer never fights the way he should against thanos, or anyone else for that matter, and i never said surfer was greater than thanos, you love to lie i already told u that beings like odin oneshot surfer but fail to even ko thanos. right there the proof is in the comics. as i always have a case forwhat i am saying. smile

Sirius77
Which means what? What has the guy actually done?

He held back the godwave. Its more powerful than
the explosion at the beginning of the universe.
He also said that it could destroy the universe.
And he held it back.

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22484490em9.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62011991vw9.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71077378ab5.jpg

When has Thanos even SURVIVED a blast that could
destroy the universe?

Much less held back one?

Sirius77
i can comprehend that but darthoggober is also telling u what thanos has done. its not just me. how does this help him win a fight.

this is what i figured.

Read the title genius. It says Thanos vs Takion.
Not Thanos w/HOTI vs Takion. Stop making
things up and getting off task. I know you have
no reasoning skills, but at least try this time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Read the title genius. It says Thanos vs Takion.
Not Thanos w/HOTI vs Takion. Stop making
things up and getting off task. I know you have
no reasoning skills, but at least try this time.
The Ignore button is your friend.

Kurash
insulting isnt the way. and i have destroyed all ur points.

eek! laughing laughing you have destroyed no points of mine, all you have done is prove how unreasonable and just downright bad at debating you are

nvrbeenwthagirl
eek! laughing laughing you have destroyed no points of mine, all you have done is prove how unreasonable and just downright bad at debating you are

Please resort to the ignore button for sanity.

gogogadgetgo
yes he sounds like the surfer.

what feats does he have?

who has he defeated that is skyfather level or below?

yeah, thats what i thought, sounds just like the silver surfer though surfer looks a whole lotta cooler imo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yeah, thats what i thought, sounds just like the silver surfer though surfer looks a whole lotta cooler imo

When has Surfer ever had omnipotent or omnicience in his bios? When has surfer ever been able to tap limitless energy, stop time, alter reality, or with a wave, stop multiple superman lvl beings and others from doing battle withno effort? When has surfer ever owned three top tiers without even knowing what he was doing? WTF.

gogogadgetgo
also, surfer being one shoted by odin seems kinda jobbing to me. the herald of galactus should be ablt to take more that that. and thanos standing toe to toe with odin seems kinda pis to me. odin should be able to just slap him silly.

know what i think, the source in marvel is power cosmic. and taikon=silver surfer
laughing
j/k
rolling on floor laughing

darthgoober
Originally posted by Sirius77
He held back the godwave. Its more powerful than
the explosion at the beginning of the universe.
He also said that it could destroy the universe.
And he held it back.

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22484490em9.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62011991vw9.jpg
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=71077378ab5.jpg

When has Thanos even SURVIVED a blast that could
destroy the universe?

Much less held back one?
When has Takion ever survived a blast that could destroy the universe? Because Takion died doing that...
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_takion4.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
When has Takion ever survived a blast that could destroy the universe, because Takion died doing that...
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_takion4.jpg
The blast is more than Universal. It gives ALL super beings thier powers. This would include parrallax, Ion, the Gods, anyone with powers. Some of them are Multiversal. at any rate, all of that power together is most def beyond universal. And takion survived for what would be an infinite time to anyone else. It would be like a man trying to stop an ocean liner with his bare hands. they would just be steam rolled. The fact that he lasted that long at all is testiment to his power.

darthgoober
The blast is more than Universal. It gives ALL super beings thier powers. This would include parrallax, Ion, the Gods, anyone with powers. Some of them are Multiversal. at any rate, all of that power together is most def beyond universal. And takion survived for what would be an infinite time to anyone else. It would be like a man trying to stop an ocean liner with his bare hands. they would just be steam rolled. The fact that he lasted that long at all is testiment to his power.
I didn't say the feat wasn't impressive, I just pointed out that Takion never survived a blast like Sirius described either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't say the feat wasn't impressive, I just pointed out that Takion never survived a blast like Sirius described either.

Obviously he didn't die. he's tied to the source. if he'd died, that meant the source would have died, the entire DC cosmos would have collapsed ontop of itself. He was knocked down, out, in a coma, or something very close to death tho.

Kurash
the point is had thanos tried to stop that blast he would have lasted less than a second

nvrbeenwthagirl
the point is had thanos tried to stop that blast he would have lasted less than a second

Not even then. It would have just kept going as if he wasn't there. The panel says the blast was at it's most powerful since the Old Gods released it the first go round.

Kurash
Not even then. It would have just kept going as if he wasn't there. The panel says the blast was at it's most powerful since the Old Gods released it the first go round.

yea, i think Takion said it was the most powerful blast in the history of the universe

darthgoober
Obviously he didn't die. he's tied to the source. if he'd died, that meant the source would have died, the entire DC cosmos would have collapsed ontop of itself. He was knocked down, out, in a coma, or something very close to death tho.
According to Galan(who provided that scan I posted), Takion died. What proof do you have to the contrary?

nvrbeenwthagirl
According to Galan(who provided that scan I posted), Takion died. What proof do you have to the contrary?

That he and the source are connected. Literally one smaller part of a whole. If the source dies, EVErything dies. It's the flip side of michael.

quanchi112
That he and the source are connected. Literally one smaller part of a whole. If the source dies, EVErything dies. It's the flip side of michael. takion died becuz he couldnt hold the godwave.

he wimped out and failed.

he should stick to fighting green lanterns.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>