Baal vs Mannoroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
http://www.blizzard.com/images/diablo2exp/monster-baalminion-concept.jpg
Baal

VS

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/3/3c/Mannoroth.jpg
Mannoroth

Darth Extecute
I'd probably give this battle to Baal.. Mannoroth is powerful, but I believe Baal exceed..

Burning thought
thats not baal,that is a minion of destruction that is, but mannaroth is nothing on true baal, as i described with the Inarius angel thing..their incredible the three, unless you meant the weak one in gameplay

Darth Extecute
I believe that the one in gameplay beats Manneroth, too..

Burning thought
i think the weak one would still be a match indeed, he has infnite tentacles it seems that would pour like a sea from the ground and turn mannaroth into a pin cushion, hell look like a giant quill rat

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
i think the weak one would still be a match indeed, he has infnite tentacles it seems that would pour like a sea from the ground and turn mannaroth into a pin cushion, hell look like a giant quill rat

I dont think that's the greatest threat.. Baal can push melee fighters back, and Mannoroth is based on being close to his foe.. Since Baal can duplicate himself and teleport, he can simply teleport to two opposite sides of Mannoroth and ball him forth and back.. Whenever he gets close, Baal'll just teleport again.. The tentacles will be cleaved into pieces in a second by Mannoroth's blade..

Burning thought
nah not neccerily that easily, Mannaroth is quite cumbersome, the speed at which baal can call tentacles would eventually overwhelm him, like a sea, sure he would be able to cut through a lot of them but they could be coming from behind, below him, into his stomach, his shape would also work against him because he wont be able to manouvre his hind quarters so easily as if it would be without having 4 legs

but yes baal has many options of teleportation, fire novas and frost shunts and his clone

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
nah not neccerily that easily, Mannaroth is quite cumbersome, the speed at which baal can call tentacles would eventually overwhelm him, like a sea, sure he would be able to cut through a lot of them but they could be coming from behind, below him, into his stomach, his shape would also work against him because he wont be able to manouvre his hind quarters so easily as if it would be without having 4 legs

but yes baal has many options of teleportation, fire novas and frost shunts and his clone

Well, Mannoroth have several area of effect attacks.. One of them, quaking the earth beneath him.. Another calling down flames over an area.. I doubt the number of tentacles will be his greatest concerne..

And his swing with the weapon is massive.. He'll take numbers of tentacles down in one single swing.. Baal will win, but he'll do so by keeping on a distance and use his stronger attacks..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.