Liu Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The current Mortal Kombat champion. Raised as a Shaolin Monk, Liu is one of the most memorable characters in the franchise's history and deserves this thread.

Of course, my only pet peeve is that he gets killed in Deadly Alliance, then renaimated as a zombie. Other than that, Liu Kang is one of the better videogame homages to the late Bruce Lee.

Age: 24 (Mortal Kombat); 34 (Deadly Alliance, at time of death)
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 185
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Family: Lee and Lin Kang, parents (both deceased); Chow Kang, brother (whereabouts unknown)
Birthplace: Honan Province, People's Republic of China
Occupation: Former Shaolin Monk, Fisherman, current Mortal Kombat champion
Romantic Interest: Princess Kitana
Fighting Styles: Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do (Deception, Armageddon and Shaolin Monks), Pao Chui (Deception), Choy Lay Fut (Shaolin Monks), Monkey (Shaolin Monks), Dragon (Shaolin Monks)
Portrayed by: Ho Sung Pak (Mortal Kombats 1 and 2), Eddie Wong (Mortal Kombat 3, Ultimate and Trilogy), Robin Shou (both films), Brian Tochi (voice, Defenders of the Realm)
Trivia: Liu Kang is Chinese, but Ho Sung Pak, who portrays him in the first to games, is actually Korean.
The wrestler Human Tornado uses a move he calls the Liu Kang Kick in homage to the character's classic Cartwheel Kick.
In the Deadly Alliance intro, Liu Kang is shown fighting Shang Tsung using Jeet Kune Do. Considering he's based on Bruce Lee in ways, it's fitting.
Liu Kang's turkey vocals are courtesy of Ed Boon.
Bio:

Once a member of the super-secret White Lotus Society, Liu Kang left the organization in order to represent all Shaolin temples at the tournament. Through his entire life he has heard stories and rumors about Shang Tsung's martial arts tournament. He is well aware of the evil behind it, and has entered the tournament expressly to defeat Shang Tsung and return the tournament to its noble origins.

After winning the Shaolin tournament from Shang Tsung's twisted clutches and returning him to the Outworld in disgrace, Kang returns to his temples. He discovers his sacred home in ruins, his Shaolin brothers killed in a vicious battle with a horde of Outworld warriors, a parting salvo from Tsung and his minions. Now he travels into the dark realm to seek revenge.

After the Outworld invasion, Liu Kang finds himself the prime target of Kahn's extermination squads. He is the Shaolin champion and has thwarted Kahn's schemes in the past. Of all the humans, Kang poses the greatest threat to Shao Kahn's rule.

Still the immortal champion of Mortal Kombat, Liu Kang ventures into Edenia to rescue Princess Kitana from the vile clutches of Quan Chi. Unsuccessful, Liu Kang returns to Earth and mounts an effort to bring together Earth's gratest warriors. He does it this time not only to free Kitana's home world, but also to assist his mentor--and Earth's protector--Rayden.

The sorcerer Shang Tsung had killed me and consumed my soul. I remained trapped within his being, tormented by his evil, along with many other victims of his vampiric soul drain. Through Shang Tsung's eyes, we witnessed the battle with Raiden, who sacrificed himself to stop Onaga. Raiden's blast destroyed Shang Tsung, and our souls were free to asend into the heavens. I remained in Outworld, however, to aid my friends in the fight against the Dragon King.

Why someone would desecrate my grave and reanimate my body, I cannot say. Somehow my corpse retains my knowledge of martial arts and has killed many innocents. Though I am not the perpetrator of these crimes, I cannot help but feel responsible for the brutality committed by my corporal form. The battle between mind and body has begun.

Superboy Prime
I like the fact he did not just pop back...Zombie Kang is fun...time for some Kang videos...*Sigh*

Shaolin Monks intro

Liu Kang whoops Shang Tsung's ass and the sorceror has no choice but to escape
2l-mQyWiNdQ

shin_gear
*Heavy breathing*

TEST YOUR MIGHT! TAA TAA TAA!

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Dun-dun-dun-dun-dunnadun-dun-dun-dun-dunna-dun-dun-dun-dunna-dun-dun-dunnannanun

Dunnanannannananannadunnannanannanannanannanana

TEST..YOUR MIGHT...TAA TAA TAA!

KANO...

LIU KANG...

RAIDEN...

JOHNNY CAGE...

SCORPION...

SUB-ZERO...

SONYA...

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Superboy Prime
MK: Deadly Alliance opening

Liu Kang is too much for Tsung...so he decides to team up with Quanchi to finally kill Liu
u0AyQhXlchE

Superboy Prime
MK Armageddon intro

Zombie Kang whoops Shang Tsung's ass yet again
MgN8aGTMF-M

JacopeX
LIU KANG IS MY FAVORITE MK CHAR. smile

Sue me....roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.mkoutworld.net/news/data/upimages/zombie_liu_kang_render.jpg

shin_gear
Lol, wtf...

Wierd zombie version of Liu Kang versus Riot of Blood Iori ftw...

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by shin_gear
*Heavy breathing*

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Dun-dun-dun-dun-dunnadun-dun-dun-dun-dunna-dun-dun-dun-dunna-dun-dun-dunnannanun

KANO...

LIU KANG...

RAIDEN...

JOHNNY CAGE...

SCORPION...

SUB-ZERO...

SONYA...

MORTAL KOMBAT!
ermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't "ermm" that! Best song ever..

shin_gear
I was so bored that time...stick out tongue Plus I think that song is addicting listening to.

JacopeX
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/SUCK_IT_2006/5a1.gif

WULULULULULULULULULULULULULU!!!!!!!!!!!!

shin_gear
hahhahahaahhaahahaahahaahha

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Zombie Kang whoops Shang Tsung's ass yet again
Uh, no he didn't. All Liu Kang did in the Armageddon intro was cheap-shot Shang by throwing those hook things at his shoulders when he was running to the top of the pyramid. no expression Unlike in the Deadly Alliance intro (before Quan Chi stepped in), Shang actually held his own against Liu this time (and then some), as he landed a few hits on him, and then uppercutted the zombie Liu, knocking him down a few steps (if Shang had been more cautious afterwards though, he wouldn't have gotten attacked from behind by those hook things zombie Kang was using).

Originally posted by JacopeX
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/SUCK_IT_2006/5a1.gif

WULULULULULULULULULULULULULU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easily the most annoying move in the history of Mortal Kombat. yes

Venomous Yoshi
It sure was.

JacopeX
He does it within all our hearts. happy

SmashBro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Uh, no he didn't. All Liu Kang did in the Armageddon intro was cheap-shot Shang by throwing those hook things at his shoulders when he was running to the top of the pyramid. no expression Unlike in the Deadly Alliance intro (before Quan Chi stepped in), Shang actually held his own against Liu this time (and then some), as he landed a few hits on him, and then uppercutted the zombie Liu, knocking him down a few steps (if Shang had been more cautious afterwards though, he wouldn't have gotten attacked from behind by those hook things zombie Kang was using).

That's not what I call a "cheap shot". It's not like Liu Kang waited for him to turn his back or something.

Hey Snafu, is there a Liu Kang sprite similar to that Johnny Cage one you have on your sig?

NASA
Liu Kang rules!

Can you post his fatalities movies from Shoalin Monks?

shin_gear
Post the fatality move where he drops an arcade at you. 13

Snafu the Great
Revised Bio

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/liukang-ind.gif

Once a member of the super-secret White Lotus Society, Liu Kang left the organization in order to represent all Shaolin temples at the tournament. Through his entire life he has heard stories and rumors about the martial arts tournament. He is well aware of the evil behind it, and has entered the tournament expressly to defeat Shang Tsung and return the tournament to its noble origins.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/LiuKangEnding1.jpg

Mortal Kombat II

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio-7.gif

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/LiuKangEnding2.jpg

Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate/Trilogy

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio3.gif

Mortal Kombat 4/Gold

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio4-2.gif

sF0okS5uIcA

Snafu the Great
Bios Continued

Mortal Kombat Deception

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio1-8.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/bio2-9.jpg

pbQFV0wuehY

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Av1IHBPztj0

Snafu the Great
Liu Kang Fatality Theater

j95wF4gBZpg

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Revised Bio

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/liukang-ind.gif

Once a member of the super-secret White Lotus Society, Liu Kang left the organization in order to represent all Shaolin temples at the tournament. Through his entire life he has heard stories and rumors about the martial arts tournament. He is well aware of the evil behind it, and has entered the tournament expressly to defeat Shang Tsung and return the tournament to its noble origins.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/LiuKangEnding1.jpg
I swear. He really is based off of Bruce Lee in MK1. Their resemblence is just uncanny.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Av1IHBPztj0
I love that he ends up replacing Dark Raiden as protector. As I said in another thread, good ridence to him. Ever since his sacrifise against Onaga, Raiden did more harm than good.

Liu Kang Fatality Theater

j95wF4gBZpg
LMAO
Wow. His MK1 fatality is beyond lame. laughing

Of course, his dragon fatality in the others are good, especially in MK4. Always did love that one.

And don't forget when he used it in the 2nd movie against Shao Kahn. 31

@ 7:35

E_n1UEyCsTE

And then of course, the rest of the fight with him and Kahn.

tO0tXGlZyhA

SmashBro
Are there any comic scans of Liu Kang?

Furion
Kang is best Fighter in MK. I hate Shang Tsung for Cheating ALL the time when fighting Liu Kang. I love Scorpion for chasing Quan around the Netherealm.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SmashBro
Yeah, but I don't know where to find 'em online (in order to post 'em here).

Originally posted by Furion
Kang is best Fighter in MK.
You basically said the same thing about Scorpion. erm

I guess any character that's your favorite is auotmatically "the most powerful".

I hate Shang Tsung for Cheating ALL the time when fighting Liu Kang.
Shang plays by his own rules, not Shao Kahn's or the Elder God's rules, and that's part of what makes him a badass sorceror. smokin'

And you say you hate him because of that? sad

Furion
1.Meant to say was. He was before Quan and Shang offed him.
2.Shang I hate so very much because he cheats lots and lots. In SM, Shang ordered 2 of his guards to kill Liu. Coarse Kang ubered 1, and Subzero spine ripped the other. He cheated fighting Liu several times, and cheated fighting Raiden. Raiden pwned those 2 and he just ate a soul. that and he's butt fugly most of the time save DA and Armaggedon

JacopeX
Liu Kang > all!

I always have been a fan of Liu Kang and always defended him when some n00by fanboys attack him. laughing out loud

He owns, nuff said. big grin

Ridley_Prime
1.Meant to say was. He was before Quan and Shang offed him.
Oh...

In that case, I agree. yes

2.Shang I hate so very much because he cheats lots and lots. In SM, Shang ordered 2 of his guards to kill Liu.
Oh...

Well, I guess that's one reason then (as far as him cheating).

He cheated fighting Liu several times
How did he cheat? By taking the form of Scorpion and other characters when fighting? Err, that's always been one of Shang's abilities as a sorceror, and there isn't a rule that says he can't do that. >.>

and cheated fighting Raiden.
If you mean in the Deception intro, then yeah. I guess so. Of course, bad guys usually don't play by the rules anyhow (at least not the bad guys in the MK universe).

Raiden pwned those 2
Um, no he didn't. stick out tongue

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1079/shangtsung1rv3.gif

that and he's butt fugly most of the time save DA and Armaggedon
Meh. As far as I'm concerned, he's only ugly when in the form of an old man. erm Otherwise, he's normal looking.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Liu Kang > all!
ermm

Furion
1.I didn't say he cheated by doing that. I know that's one of his abilities. He cheated atlot fighting Liu Kang, mostly when he lost and tried to kill him.
2.BEFORE Shang cheated, Raiden pwned their asses.
3.In that gay costume he wore in MK2 and he looked kinda weird in MK3.

Ridley_Prime
1.I didn't say he cheated by doing that. I know that's one of his abilities. He cheated atlot fighting Liu Kang, mostly when he lost and tried to kill him.
Oh...
I... guess I agree with you there then. >.>

2.BEFORE Shang cheated, Raiden pwned their asses.
In that case, yeah. That's true. stick out tongue

3.In that gay costume he wore in MK2 and he looked kinda weird in MK3.
Meh. I agree that he looked weird in MK3, but his MK2 costume seemed alright.

Furion
ANYWAYYYYYYYY! Liu Kang pwns every MK fighter ever created.

Ridley_Prime
ANYWAYYYYYYYY! Liu Kang pwns every MK fighter ever created.
Meh...

I pretty much used to think that up until Deadly Alliance, and even when he came back in zombie form, he wasn't that good in the Armageddon intro. Speaking of which...

rBvVqISGI8k

xd

Furion
If you could use those chains as weapons in MK. Liu Kang woulda OWNED ass.

Snafu the Great

From the official MK comic

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/mk1_03.jpg

From the official MK2 comic

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/mk2_11.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/mk2_12.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/mk2_13.jpg

Furion
Liu Kang gonna Kick Kahn's Ass.

SmashBro
I really wanna find those comics. Although I could just unlock all the pages of the first comic in Deadly Alliance, that might take me forever.

Ridley_Prime
If you could use those chains as weapons in MK. Liu Kang woulda OWNED ass.
That would've been a better "weapon" fighting style for Liu than those nunchucks (which Cage was already using).

From the official MK comic

From the official MK2 comic
Dude... where did you find those? Please post ones of other characters in the other MK respect threads. If you don't, I will. stick out tongue

I really wanna find those comics. Although I could just unlock all the pages of the first comic in Deadly Alliance, that might take me forever.
I unlocked everything in the Krypt, and they didn't show all that (at least not the MK2 ones Snafu posted). Just the MK1 comics.

SmashBro
I unlocked everything in the Krypt, and they didn't show all that (at least not the MK2 ones Snafu posted). Just the MK1 comics.

I know. That's why I said the "first" comic.

Ridley_Prime
Oh. confused My bad.

Ridley_Prime
Liu Kang trading card.

uSF4ZBvKqPU

SmashBro
Are there any comic feats of Liu Kang?

Ryo 666
I have the comics. They are not to bad I guess.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Ryo 666
I have the comics. They are not to bad I guess.

Man, you're lucky.

Ryo 666
I wouldn't say lucky lol.

SmashBro
I can't even find the comics (at least not off the internet). All I really want is the two official ones. I do have Deadly Alliance where I can unlock all the pages for the first one but shoot, that's just too much work.

Ryo 666
Name the comics you want and I will see what I can do.

Ridley_Prime
I can't even find the comics (at least not off the internet). All I really want is the two official ones. I do have Deadly Alliance where I can unlock all the pages for the first one but shoot, that's just too much work.
Nah. Just a little time-consuming, but nothing you can't handle in the long run. *has everything in the Krypt myself*

SmashBro
Name the comics you want and I will see what I can do.

All I want is the two official ones (the ones that were posted here).

SmashBro
Nah. Just a little time-consuming, but nothing you can't handle in the long run. *has everything in the Krypt myself*

I think I might cheat to get everything in the Krypt.

Ridley_Prime
I think I might cheat to get everything in the Krypt.
Meh. Fine by me stick out tongue, but there is an easy way to get a lot of coins fast..

Ryo 666
I think I might cheat to get everything in the Krypt. Cheat how?

SmashBro
Cheat how?

Using an Action Replay or something (if they have the codes).

Ridley_Prime
Dzexp5Xojfs

Still think that's lame. So lame, it's funny. laughing out loud

Bro SMASH
Liu Kang vignette

UM1Q_-hqNHg&feature=feedu

Didn't know Liu Kang was an orphan.

ringtones
liu kang rocks

optic_blast!!!
Meh...

I pretty much used to think that up until Deadly Alliance, and even when he came back in zombie form, he wasn't that good in the Armageddon intro. Speaking of which...

rBvVqISGI8k

xd

in deadly alliance liu kang owns shang tsung without even being touched, and quan chi had to hide and shoot him from behind they were scared to even fight him 2 on 1 straight up but they fought that way with raiden which leads us to the fact they believe liu kang to be a bigger threat than raiden

in the armageddon intro you see zombie liu kang who is ... yep you guess right just a zombie with a rotten body this is not the real and ordenery liu kang but nice try troll

Ridley_Prime
Bad guys usually never fight fair to begin with. It's not a matter of them being scared, and Liu died in one neck snap, whereas Raiden got up after being immobilized and getting hit by a giant cobra made of fire made by Shang Tsung, and his self-destruct/explosion killed both Quan and Tsung. Because of that, it's more likely that they believe Raiden to be the bigger threat, since Liu doesn't have that kind of power, just good martial arts skills.

Troll? I'm not the one making sock accounts here.

optic_blast!!!
Bad guys usually never fight fair to begin with. It's not a matter of them being scared, and Liu died in one neck snap, whereas Raiden got up after being immobilized and getting hit by a giant cobra made of fire made by Shang Tsung, and his self-destruct/explosion killed both Quan and Tsung. Because of that, it's more likely that they believe Raiden to be the bigger threat, since Liu doesn't have that kind of power, just good martial arts skills.

Troll? I'm not the one making sock accounts here.

you are avoiding the point here and its the fact that shang tsung and quan chi felt safe enough to fight raiden straight 2 on 1 but when they fought liu kang they still didnt go 2 on 1 they had to trick because they knew they wont be able to take him , a neck snap is by far more deadly than some energy hit and i bet liu kang would survive it as well , snapping your neck is something you cant resist your neck WILL get snapped and if they did the same thing to raiden then same thing would happened and we all saw how raiden went down from a behind attack just like liu kang so the only thing it proves is that they were scared to fight liu but they were safe to fight raiden

unless you can prove i am a sock account you will get reported for false harausment and false claimings

Ridley_Prime
If the Deadly Alliance had the opportunity to take down Raiden by surprise like they did Liu and Shao Khan's clone, I'm sure they would have, but Raiden had went up to their palace and confronted them head on, so they lost any opportunity they had to surprise him, whereas with Liu, he was training on the Wu Shi Academy grounds by his lonesome, so they had the perfect chance, especially with Tsung morphing into Kung Lao as he walked behind him.
And even if the deadly alliance were to attempt to "hunt down" Raiden like they did Liu and Kahn's clone, they wouldn't know where to look, since Raiden can be at/teleport at pretty much any place he wants.

And even if Liu had known Tsung and Quan were there the whole time, he wouldn't of survived anyway due to being eventually overwhelmed. Now if Liu had durability feats like Raiden in the Deception intro that suggests he could take the same blasts Raiden did without being knocked out, then you'd might have a point, but he doesn't, so once the deadly alliance combines their powers to immobilize Liu, he's out. The advantage of versatility always helps.
And a neck snap wouldn't stop Raiden. What makes you think it could, when he came back after selfdestructing? He's eternal.

The ringtones account was banned because it was apparently a sock, and one can tell just from your posting style that you are undoubtedly that same person.

optic_blast!!!
If the Deadly Alliance had the opportunity to take down Raiden by surprise like they did Liu and Shao Khan's clone, I'm sure they would have, but Raiden had went up to their palace and confronted them head on, so they lost any opportunity they had to surprise him, whereas with Liu, he was training on the Wu Shi Academy grounds by his lonesome, so they had the perfect chance, especially with Tsung morphing into Kung Lao as he walked behind him.
And even if the deadly alliance were to attempt to "hunt down" Raiden like they did Liu and Kahn's clone, they wouldn't know where to look, since Raiden can be at/teleport at pretty much any place he wants.

And even if Liu had known Tsung and Quan were there the whole time, he wouldn't of survived anyway due to being eventually overwhelmed. Now if Liu had durability feats like Raiden in the Deception intro that suggests he could take the same blasts Raiden did without being knocked out, then you'd might have a point, but he doesn't, so once the deadly alliance combines their powers to immobilize Liu, he's out. The advantage of versatility always helps.
And a neck snap wouldn't stop Raiden. What makes you think it could, when he came back after selfdestructing? He's eternal.

The ringtones account was banned because it was apparently a sock, and one can tell just from your posting style that you are undoubtedly that same person.

again more speculations and things you pull out of your ass you bring nothing but speculations into this so called debate , i dont care what you think your opinions dont matter anything to me i care about facts and the facts are they were afraid to face liu kang and shao kahn but felt safe enough to own raiden

raiden will teleport to any place? so you admit raiden would just run away from them?

again you speculate and bring things out of your ass i guess your ass hole is too big like your own head bringing up things that you only guess and speculate, there is a reason as to whay they chose to do this and its because they knew even together they cant take on liu kang and thats what they wanted to show us so again take your speculations and shove them back where they came from

again how do you know the same blast would take out liu kang? ohhh let me guess more things you make up? i already said that your opinion doesnt worth anything and the facts are liu kang is the champion of the earth realm and even raiden is hiding behind him and letting liu kang do all the work, when shao kahn broke the rules and joined the fight raiden could also do the same why didnt he do that? i tell you why he let liu kang defeat shao kahn because he knew liu kang is the better one

a neck snap would ko raiden until he would reform back since raiden took a mortal form in order to fight his neck would be snaped and it would take some time before he would reform

again it has nothing to do with the posts of the ringtones guy i just saw all the posts and decided to join the argument

Snafu the Great
Can you imagine Jason Scott Lee as Liu Kang? That was Paul Anderson's first choice for the role, before it was passed on to Robin Shou.

Given the fact that the role is inspired by Bruce Lee and Jason Scott himself portrayed the godfather of ass-kicking, it would have been fitting. But Robin Shou gets mad props for doing the role justice.

Speaking of which...

Liu Kang vs the Fighting Monk (Hakim Alston)

AwrNbjPQgUw

Liu Kang vs Subzero the Elder (Francois Petit)

pDSsSYm201c

Liu Kang vs Reptile (Keith Cooke, who also plays the younger Subzero in MK: Annialhation)

5Xo95h5tOOI

Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)

gB5OkMBzXVY

optic_blast!!!
Can you imagine Jason Scott Lee as Liu Kang? That was Paul Anderson's first choice for the role, before it was passed on to Robin Shou.

Given the fact that the role is inspired by Bruce Lee and Jason Scott himself portrayed the godfather of ass-kicking, it would have been fitting. But Robin Shou gets mad props for doing the role justice.

Speaking of which...

Liu Kang vs the Fighting Monk (Hakim Alston)

AwrNbjPQgUw

Liu Kang vs Subzero the Elder (Francois Petit)

pDSsSYm201c

Liu Kang vs Reptile (Keith Cooke, who also plays the younger Subzero in MK: Annialhation)

5Xo95h5tOOI

Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)

gB5OkMBzXVY

last fight with shang wasnt a flawless victory he got hit no expression

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
last fight with shang wasnt a flawless victory he got hit no expression

Liu was being sarcastic when he said that. Then again, Goro's victory against Art Lean wasn't a flawless one as well. The only 2 flawless victories in the movie was the one-sided matched with Shang against Chan (Liu's Brother), and Johnny vs Goro.

optic_blast!!!
Liu was being sarcastic when he said that. Then again, Goro's victory against Art Lean wasn't a flawless one as well. The only 2 flawless victories in the movie was the one-sided matched with Shang against Chan (Liu's Brother), and Johnny vs Goro.

johny hurt his fist with that punch , and his sunglasses were broken thats not flawless no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.