Mike Carlin Avatar vs The Presence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend
This is similar to the Kirby Avatar vs Thanos w/HOTI thread. Both of them are supreme yet the majority said that the Kirby Avatar would win. So this battle should have the same result.

Only an idiot would say that Mike Carlin was the Presence because the Presence is comic book character based on the Abrahamic God. Saying Mike Carlin is a good representation of the Abrahamic God is blasphemous and wrong. If someone says that Mike Carlin was the form the Presence chose to convey himself to Mr. Mxy they are stupid, retarded, and mentally impaired.

Anyways, the Avatar should win since he represents the power of the writers to my knowledge. I have only seen that scan when Mr. Mxy meets the Mike Carlin avatar so maybe the Mike Carlin avatar doesn't represent the "God" of all of DC since Grant Morrison did something similar in Animal Man but nothing implied that he was the "God" of all DC, but rather that he was only the author of Animal Man.

So who wins?

Galan007
Originally posted by Air Legend
This is similar to the Kirby Avatar vs Thanos w/HOTI thread. Both of them are supreme yet the majority said that the Kirby Avatar would win. So this battle should have the same result.

Only an idiot would say that Mike Carlin was the Presence because the Presence is comic book character based on the Abrahamic God. Saying Mike Carlin is a good representation of the Abrahamic God is blasphemous and wrong. If someone says that Mike Carlin was the form the Presence chose to convey himself to Mr. Mxy they are stupid, retarded, and mentally impaired.

Anyways, the Avatar should win since he represents the power of the writers to my knowledge. I have only seen that scan when Mr. Mxy meets the Mike Carlin avatar so maybe the Mike Carlin avatar doesn't represent the "God" of all of DC since Grant Morrison did something similar in Animal Man but nothing implied that he was the "God" of all DC, but rather that he was only the author of Animal Man.

So who wins? Another God vs. God thread..... Super! thumb up

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
Another God vs. God thread..... Super! thumb up
Why don't you give me your opinion on the matter?

Galan007
Why don't you give me your opinion on the matter? They are equal.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Galan007
They are equal.

I agree but some people don't consider the kirby avatar and thanos w/ hoti equal when they are as well.

quanchi112
avatar wins. presence cant defeat the geb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are equal and you know why, becuz niether are portrayed to be infallible, or unknowing, or being used by any one. They are one and the same. Mxy breaking the fourth wall in his death is his way of seeing God in Heaven. Heaven's ladder already showed us that Different beings, depending on thier scope and power, see Heaven, and thus god, differently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They are equal and you know why, becuz niether are portrayed to be infallible, or unknowing, or being used by any one. They are one and the same. Mxy breaking the fourth wall in his death is his way of seeing God in Heaven. Heaven's ladder already showed us that Different beings, depending on thier scope and power, see Heaven, and thus god, differently. im sure mike carlin avatar could defeat the geb. the presence couldnt.

Endless Mike
GEB and Presence are the same. Presence did "defeat" him (by merging with him).

Air Legend
Nvr says they are equal because it's DC.
Oh and his statement that the Presence is unfallible is a load of crap. He doesn't even deserve a response for such stupidit3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
GEB and Presence are the same. Presence did "defeat" him (by merging with him). no he couldnt defeat him. he had to merge with him and they become one and the same. they are equal.

Air Legend
GEB and Presence are the same. Presence did "defeat" him (by merging with him).
Dumbest statement of the day.

quanchi112
Nvr says they are equal because it's DC.
Oh and his statement that the Presence is unfallible is a load of crap. He doesn't even deserve a response for such stupidit3. i agree.

Endless Mike
The Presence never tried and failed to defeat the GEB. The first thing he did was merge with him. It was all planned from the beginning.

quanchi112
The Presence never tried and failed to defeat the GEB. The first thing he did was merge with him. It was all planned from the beginning. they are equals. yin and yang. everything and nothing right?

Endless Mike
Because they are two sides of the same coin

quanchi112
Because they are two sides of the same coin yes like i said they are equals.

Endless Mike
No, two parts of the same being

nvrbeenwthagirl

If those idiots ever bothered to read the damned comics, then they would know that. But they keep trying to find any way they can to demean DC, so they refuse to bother to listen. That is why one is on ignore and the other is fast on his way.

quanchi112
No, two parts of the same being but when we look at them as spearate beings as they have been they are equal.

heads is no greater than tails but are a part of the same coin.

quanchi112
If those idiots ever bothered to read the damned comics, then they would know that. But they keep trying to find any way they can to demean DC, so they refuse to bother to listen. That is why one is on ignore and the other is fast on his way. well i am just debating and there is no need to refer to anyone as an idiot just becuz they have a different viewpoint. i like dc very much.

Air Legend
The Presence and the GEB are not 2 halves of the same being and here is why:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation."
Something created and excluded it from the ordered universe since the beginning. What did? The artists and writers of DC course. This scan confirms it:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/etriganvsgeb2.jpg
"Before light I was; endless, without name or need of name. Then light came."
The Presence (the light) came after the GEB, proving they are two different beings.
It makes sense. The comic book writers start with a piece of paper (figuratively meaning endless darkness) and then add light to it (by drawing on the paper, of course).
This scan makes proves my case:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7062/lucifer75p34py1tm3.jpg
"But even I was shaped by forces external to me. You know what they are."
Yes indeed we know what they are- the writers and artists of DC.

And before that clown called nvr says "he was shaped, as in he is not being shaped anymore" the Presence was saying he was CREATED by forces external to him. What is a synonym for shaped? Uh, CREATED duh; but I didn't expect nvr to get that because he doesn't know how to comprehend what he reads.

If those idiots ever bothered to read the damned comics, then they would know that. But they keep trying to find any way they can to demean DC, so they refuse to bother to listen. That is why one is on ignore and the other is fast on his way.
Hypocrite. If YOU ever bothered to read comic books you wouldn't say so many stupid things.
I'm on my way to ignore? I see you are copying your sock puppet erik. Well no need for that. You're on my ignore list again as of right now. wink

quanchi112
The Presence and the GEB are not 2 halves of the same being and here is why:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/geb1.jpg
"This thing's been excluded from the ordered universe since its formation."
Something created and excluded it from the ordered universe since the beginning. What did? The artists and writers of DC course. This scan confirms it:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/etriganvsgeb2.jpg
"Before light I was; endless, without name or need of name. Then light came."
The Presence (the light) came after the GEB, proving they are two different beings.
It makes sense. The comic book writers start with a piece of paper (figuratively meaning endless darkness) and then add light to it (by drawing on the paper, of course).
This scan makes proves my case:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7062/lucifer75p34py1tm3.jpg
"But even I was shaped by forces external to me. You know what they are."
Yes indeed we know what they are- the writers and artists of DC.

And before that clown called nvr says "he was shaped, as in he is not being shaped anymore" the Presence was saying he was CREATED by forces external to him. What is a synonym for shaped? Uh, CREATED duh; but I didn't expect nvr to get that because he doesn't know how to comprehend what he reads.

Hypocrite. If YOU ever bothered to read comic books you wouldn't say so many stupid things.
I'm on my way to ignore? I see you are copying your sock puppet erik. Well no need for that. You're on my ignore list again as of right now. wink u definitely have backed up ur theory.

Air Legend
It's funny how everybody is quick to jump on Thanos HOTI's ass and say the kirby avatar would beat him, but how nobody will say the Carlin avatar would beat the Presence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's funny how everybody is quick to jump on Thanos HOTI's ass and say the kirby avatar would beat him, but how nobody will say the Carlin avatar would beat the Presence.

That is becuz they are one and the same. the presence hasn't been seen on panel. While Carlin has been seen only by mxy after dying. Oops. Guess you didn't now that.

quanchi112
That is becuz they are one and the same. the presence hasn't been seen on panel. While Carlin has been seen only by mxy after dying. Oops. Guess you didn't now that. presence is an on panel being while writers are real people. see the diff.

smile

quanchi112
It's funny how everybody is quick to jump on Thanos HOTI's ass and say the kirby avatar would beat him, but how nobody will say the Carlin avatar would beat the Presence. there are a lot of thanos haters on this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.