Batman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Batman vs Black Panther. Pure H2H. No prep, no gadgets no special suits...who wins?

Apolloknight
Honestly, they'll will probably split even.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Honestly, they'll will probably split even.

Well ok im not an expert but I would have given BP the majority. I know Batman is good but BP is superhuman and a MA expert. I didnt really think Batman had feats to compare to BP but of course my mind can be changed.

Battlehammer
BP is a peak-human..........

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer

No

Alfheim

No in fact I dont think hes ever been. I think prvioulsy he was enhanced now hes superhuman.

Battlehammer
yet he been stated as peak-human in comics a lot...........

Alfheim

So has Captain America. You know the deal with that.

Battlehammer
ya and capt is a peak human.................

Apolloknight

No he hasnt, he has been stated has super-normal in comics. He has been stated as enhanced, he as also been stated to be on par with beast speed/agility wise by beast himself.

Maybe im wrong but I cant think of an instance wear he has been stated as peak human besides wiki (LOL).

Battlehammer
really I could have sworn he been stated quite a few times by getting peak-human stats from a herb..........just like his father

Soljer
Batman.

Alfheim
ya and capt is a peak human.................

No hes not hes enhanced. Peak humans dont have 1 ton strength and see bullets in slow motion. Look at marvel universe and see the criteria for peak human, Cap exceeds that.

JasonK4
Batman

Apolloknight
really I could have sworn he been stated quite a few times by getting peak-human stats from a herb..........just like his father

Nope, not in any comics I have, and I have all four volumes of BP comics it could be in an avengers issue or something, maybe.

But I don't know. you could be right, but even still, his bio's and recent feats speak for themselves.

Battlehammer
his bio says he peak-human..........

Apolloknight
his bio says he peak-human..........

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
No hes not hes enhanced. Peak humans dont have 1 ton strength and see bullets in slow motion. Look at marvel universe and see the criteria for peak human, Cap exceeds that.
he still peak-human.

sure he superhuman in the sense that it impossiable for any person in are world to do what he does.

he still peak-human in the comic world. It been stated far to many times to ignore.

he can ha ng with superhumans. He can do the same things it jsut uses more effort for him, but that does not matter since his stamina is well beyond most meta humans

Battlehammer
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_(T'Challa)
hahahahaahahhaha........that site a load of rubish.

give me an official hand book that says that

Alfheim
he still peak-human.

sure he superhuman in the sense that it impossiable for any person in are world to do what he does.

he still peak-human in the comic world. It been stated far to many times to ignore.

he can ha ng with superhumans. He can do the same things it jsut uses more effort for him, but that does not matter since his stamina is well beyond most meta humans

Bro even in the marvel universe peak humans can lift a ton and see bullets in slow motion. no expression

Apolloknight

That site is actually the Official marvel site. Read up on it. Didn't you also agree a few weeks back of the Marve Editors assessment of wolverine from that site.

Soljer
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9639/blackpantherpeakhumanig0.th.jpg

Battlehammer
That site is actually the Official marvel site. Read up on it. Didn't you also agree a few weeks back of the Marve Editors assessment of wolverine from that site.
I may have agreed, but I still think the sites crap and should not be used as evidence

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer

What year is that from, I think I have the same one.

Battlehammer
look how rediculously wrong the stats are..........

Apolloknight
look how rediculously wrong the stats are..........

Remember what was said about them?

masterbruce
without panther's suit or claws, I think Bruce takes majority...he knows more one-hit kills than Panther

Bruce 7/10

Battlehammer
Remember what was said about them?
I also recall you trying to tell me black panther out classed wolverine and sabertooth in speed..........

Apolloknight
I also recall you trying to tell me black panther out classed wolverine and sabertooth in speed..........

Dude, does wolverine have to make his way into every thread?

Besides, I have 3 scans to your none on the subject.

Battlehammer
Dude, does wolverine have to make his way into every thread?

Besides, I have 3 scans to your none on the subject.
three scanns of what?

you have nothing.

you have some one beign surprized.

and you have another were sabertooth is looking around at a bunch of bones..........

your only evidence really is a load of crap.

you have never shown a speed feat of black panthers that I even would think was impressive.

Please pm me one that out does Logan.

you overrate black panther like it your job.

Black panther speed advantage over batman would be almost non existent.

Apolloknight
I dont overate nothing. I'll show you some stuff, all in do time, for now, lets stay on topic.

masterbruce

I overrate Wolverine like it is my job.

Battlehammer
I dont overate nothing. I'll show you some stuff, all in do time, for now, lets stay on topic.
you said that............last time and I saw nothing........

hell I just make a thread about it

Apolloknight
you said that............last time and I saw nothing........

hell I just make a thread about it

children.

Kurash
its a close fight, id give it to batman

batman has dodged bullets too by the way

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Kurash
its a close fight, id give it to batman

batman has dodged bullets too by the way

He's also dodged flash.

masterbruce
He's also dodged flash.

what about my reasoning? that batman knows more onehit kill/incapacitate methods

Kurash
He's also dodged flash.

yea, BP is no slouch, but Id give batman a 10/10, but please dont take my opinion seriously cause im a huge batman fanboy, in my own mind i cant see batman ever losing a h2h fight against another human

oh well, at least i tell people when im bias

Kurash
Originally posted by masterbruce
what about my reasoning? that batman knows more onehit kill/incapacitate methods

im not knowledgable enough in the specific moves they know to be able to say one knows more methods than the other, but yes batman probably does utilize the one-hit quit move more often, kinda like steven segal

Caps Conscience
BP becaouse he is everythin batman is plus he is black.....He he he

llagrok
Black Panther should be capable of beating Bats for a very strong majority.

It's pretty off on the stats, but I've yet to find anything besides the stats that is incorrect.

Soljer
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
BP becaouse he is everythin batman is plus he is black.....He he he

Well, at least you see apolloknight's reasoning.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Black Panther should be capable of beating Bats for a very strong majority.

It's pretty off on the stats, but I've yet to find anything besides the stats that is incorrect.

really.......Logans bios pritty off .

Apolloknight

Nice.

Alfheim

So what point are you trying to make?

1. That there is actualy a source that puts BP at peak human and nothing else.

OR

2. That there is a bio that states that BP is peak human and therefore we should take the bio serioulsy.

no expression

Well llgarok thinks BP can win a mejority.

braz
Batman wins.

cmack
the dark knight

Badabing
For me this fight breaks down to: The Batkick vs The Armbar. The Batkick has more showings so I give Bruce the edge here.

yugotank
Black Panther is a little more "peak human" than Batman because he smokes herb. Batman's fighting skills are a little better than Panther's.

Both are smart,rich and full of tech.

Today I'll go with the herb....Panther wins 7 out of 12 rounds.

The herb.....it's all about the herb.

Caps Conscience
Black Panther would win in a long droughn out fight like this would be......

Erik-Lensherr
Batman

Daredevil1
Black Panther is Peak Human Potential stats.

While Batman is like a Maximum level Olympic Athlete, one of the best no doubt about it. But BP has enhanced strength, enhanced speed etc etc.

Black Panther has strength feats that are "better" then Batmans. Like breaking the vertebrae of a Rhino and bringing it down. Holding back Lions easily, to halting even a "Elephant" to throwing Rocks that look to be 2-3 tons. That guy is similar to stats like Captain America/Deathstroke stats.

His speed is enhanced as well.

But here's the kicker like Slade, BP is not as skilled as Batman. Batman he's much versed in many different martial arts, he's more technical when it comes to countering, striking and hitting vulnerable areas and wouldn't telegraph as much imo. Batman is more versed in using and targeting pressure-points that can disable to even paralyze not just with finger strikes either. Bruce has shown he can do this with punches/kicks.

He even knows esoteric fighting too deadly moves only a hand or less of experts know in the DC world. For example the Leopard Blow, Vibrating Palm strike, Death Pressure-Points etc etc.

So IMO if a fan states BP wins 6/10 because of stats they won't be wrong.

But if a fan also states Batman wins 6/10 because of skills they also won't be wrong.

This is a good fight either way.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Black Panther is Peak Human Potential stats.

While Batman is like a Maximum level Olympic Athlete, one of the best no doubt about it. But BP has enhanced strength, enhanced speed etc etc.

Black Panther has strength feats that are "better" then Batmans. Like breaking the vertebrae of a Rhino and bringing it down. Holding back Lions easily, to halting even a "Elephant" to throwing Rocks that look to be 2-3 tons. That guy is similar to stats like Captain America/Deathstroke stats.

His speed is enhanced as well.

But here's the kicker like Slade, BP is not as skilled as Batman. Batman he's much versed in many different martial arts, he's more technical when it comes to countering, striking and hitting vulnerable areas and wouldn't telegraph as much imo. Batman is more versed in using and targeting pressure-points that can disable to even paralyze not just with finger strikes either. Bruce has shown he can do this with punches/kicks.

He even knows esoteric fighting too deadly moves only a hand or less of experts know in the DC world. For example the Leopard Blow, Vibrating Palm strike, Death Pressure-Points etc etc.

So IMO if a fan states BP wins 6/10 because of stats they won't be wrong.

But if a fan also states Batman wins 6/10 because of skills they also won't be wrong.

This is a good fight either way.

Which is pretty much why I said 5/5 on page one.

Good post.

Zebedee
You all forget Bat-panther repellant spray.

Grifter07
BP is a peak-human.......... So's Batman. I have the feats to prove he's better than people think. What would you like proof in?

Grifter07
really.......Logans bios pritty off . To be honest it is with the big popular guys. Like Hulk and Logan. They try to appeal to the fans. It's a shame really it could help out so much.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Grifter07
So's Batman. I have the feats to prove he's better than people think. What would you like proof in?

Batman is peak-human by DC standard is more akin to by training but is a very......very impressive athlete like Daredevil is. Marvel's peak human "potential" is only reached through enhancement via Herb/Serum.

To say Batman's peak human = Enhancement Peak potential, is not accurate.

jinzin
Panther takes this due to his enhanced/superhuman attributes...
I think Bats would gas before PB ever had to worry about it.

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
For me this fight breaks down to: The Batkick vs The Armbar. The Batkick has more showings so I give Bruce the edge here. hysterical

Grifter07
Batman is peak-human by DC standard is more akin to by training but is a very......very impressive athlete like Daredevil is. Marvel's peak human "potential" is only reached through enhancement via Herb/Serum.

To say Batman's peak human = Enhancement Peak potential, is not accurate. Um no.

Why do you have to eb peak human in marvel by takingt something, theres hardwork you know. Peak human an be attained both ways, but Bats actually worked for it.

Apolloknight
Um no.

Why do you have to eb peak human in marvel by takingt something, theres hardwork you know. Peak human an be attained both ways, but Bats actually worked for it.

You missed his point completely, and I don't feel like typing out a long drawn out post.

But I'm sure Daredevil1 will "inform" you of what a Peak Human is.

Grifter07
You missed his point completely, and I don't feel like typing out a long drawn out post.

But I'm sure Daredevil1 will "inform" you of what a Peak Human is. Wasn't paying attention. But peak human and Marvel are the same really.

Enhancment peka human would be super human which hes not.

Daredevil1
Um no.

Yes he worked like Daredevil/Shang-chi to become an elite fighter, one of the top athletes in his verse.

But to compare it too BP's herb or Cap's serum to create Super-men is not valid. That takes the point out of the secret military Operation Rebirth away.

Maybe you would have a point if Bats reached a mystical martial art level akin to Stick/Karate Kid/Temugin. But lets face it Batman is not that.

Grifter07
Yes he worked like Daredevil/Shang-chi to become an elite fighter, one of the top athletes in his verse.

But to compare it too BP's herb or Cap's serum to create Super-men is not valid.

Maybe you would have a point if Bats reached a mystical martial art level akin to Stick/Karate Kid/Temugin. But lets face it Batman is not that.

Prove Cap is superior and you may be on to something. Cap is Peak human with everything yes but Bats is peak human is many aspects.

Soljer
Just because in marvel there is a 'potential' limit in which a human simply CANNOT improve - and therefore HAS to be amped on the juice or the herb - does NOT mean there is a similar limit in DC that cannot be broken through sheer training.

Batman's feats - in pretty much any area save endurance - can match and even exceed those of T'Challa or Captain America's.

Daredevil1
In reality he's stronger by the meanings that came from Operation Rebirth. The reason behind it was to create "Super" men, men that are superior in stats to top of the line athletes. Otherwise why would they invest in all the secrecy behind it or the funding for that matter.

IMO Batmans peak human is in the sense of a peak-athlete. A man high at the very top of his prime. Just like Daredevil or Shang-chi for an example. I'm sure fans of Daredevil or Shang could even argue they look on paper to have "peak" feats as well. Just like Batman.

But we know Cap/BP/ are enhanced to be above that level. I could show you flashy strength feats of BP hurling huge rocks or bringing down a Rhino. Or Cap lifting up a big statue.

And you would answer with a Bat feat to say this is just as impressive. But in reality if you were to post up most of the majority "strength" feats of Batman. His majority strength feats would look better then the majority of strength feats of even Slade. With Slade having one great high-end feat with the cable.

This does not mean Batman is stronger then Slade of course, once one understands what the character is meant to be and created for.

I agree with you that Bats is peak or even maybe in one aspect. But even that aspect isn't defined by the marvel "potential". But if you don't like my word here is the scientist word. A man unlike the world has "never" seen before-Dr. Erskine

The "Perfect Man"-Erskine

Soljer
Oh, okay, I get it.

But you didn't need the long post, so you could have just summed it up with "I don't like it, it didn't happen."

Daredevil1
Just because in marvel there is a 'potential' limit in which a human simply CANNOT improve - and therefore HAS to be amped on the juice or the herb - does NOT mean there is a similar limit in DC that cannot be broken through sheer training.

Batman's feats - in pretty much any area save endurance - can match and even exceed those of T'Challa or Captain America's.

I actually agree with this. Which I even touched on it. Characters IMO who have surpassed Cap's/BP/Slades enhancement are Mystical High End Esoteric skills.

Like Mystical Stick/Karate-Kid/Temugin/ and I imagine among some others. But I don't view Daredevil/Batman at that level.

IMO of course.

Soljer
You keep putting Daredevil and Batman on the same level for some odd reason.

Funny when Batman's feats put him on an entirely different one. smile.

Daredevil1
Oh, okay, I get it.

But you didn't need the long post, so you could have just summed it up with "I don't like it, it didn't happen."

Agreed but the poster Grifter07, wanted my opinion. Now does not make me right of course, but this is what I believe anyways.

Daredevil1
You keep putting Daredevil and Batman on the same level for some odd reason.

Funny when Batman's feats put him on an entirely different one. smile.

Ha ha that might just be me being biased. smile LOL

Batman is a beast my views with DD are

Hand to hand-toss up with either Bats 5.5/10 or DD 5.5/10. Of course I'll go the DD route smile

With gear uhhhh Batman probably for the majority as it pains me to say that. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.